My girlfriend got raped and beaten. I broke up with her right after she told me. This is what happened:

My girlfriend got raped and beaten. I broke up with her right after she told me. This is what happened:

I saw her like yesterday and she was pretty beat up, she had bruises and a black eye and stuff. So I do believe she was raped but this wouldn't of happened if she had just listened to me. Everybody thinks I'm evil. My ex-girlfriend has been trying to talk to me but I have no desire to speak to her. You guys think I was too harsh? I just have a hard time feeling bad when I feel so right…

Get a pack of ghetto niggers to gang rape her while she is still recovering..that will teach her

This thread is literally cucchan /soc/ tier.
Fuck of.

Nigger at least change the shit up a bit.

found the crip

I hope the story is true. It would do my heart good to know that people this based truly exist in the world.

Op's story is a ruse. He was the guy at the party who raped and beat her.

This

You did the right thing and you should go on doing the right thing. She broke your trust and the world paid her what it owed her. Good on ya!

Video related?

The absolute mad man!

Nice copyapasta, faggot.

but I wore a mask

WTF is this now a rage thread?

If this is true which I doubt it is then you did the right thing. It's one thing to know a slut/player and fool around with said person to get easy pussy/dick but, it's another thing when you're in a relationship and the other person tries to cheat.

only newfags don't know this is pasta

don't think it is true
but
nope
people have to learn somehow, some people just have to learn the hard way

No, you shouldn't stay with someone who would lie to you like that.

Good thing you didn't chimp out, user. Things could've gone much worse. Fuck whoever called the police.

nice blog
p.s. you did the right thing

lol you specifically told her you were gonna drop her if she went to the club and she went anyways. She incompetently chose to go to a dangerous club like that and experienced the kind of consequences you predicted. Your girl was a fucking child. You really shouldn't be romantically involved with or concerned with the feelings of someone so intellectually and emotionally immature. We coddle women so much in this culture, it's disgusting. We should be forcing women to man up, get tougher, learn from their mistakes, and become wiser. Don't sweat that dumb bitch, you made the right choice

You see user, that's the problem. She was over the age of 13. She WASN'T a child

My point was that she has the level of personal development of a child. It's an epidemic among women today because we hold them to no standards whatsoever beyond how they look

kill yourself, u illiterate mongoloid

Wouldn't have.

"Asking for it" at its best. Nice copypasta, bro.

You're in the right OP. Of course the act of her getting beaten and raped is sufficient punishment for having disobeyed you, which would mean she's likely to never do it again. You could've had complete control of her psyche if you accepted her.

Overall good judgement OP, I'm sure most people wouldn't be able to stand firm to their principles.

It's copypasta

i have seen this pasta before on other chans, do you do these threads to see how many replies you can get from faggots ir is it just that you are a massive faggot yourself and have nothing else to do than posting old pasta/bait threads?

stale pasta

It's pasta

I highly doubt it's the same person. In fact, I'll save the pasta and post it again in a few weeks when it's not as stale.

nice pasta, too bad i already know it

yes

Spysee meetboll, stale pasta

apparently not if people keep responding to it

Hence the spic-y mtbl

I think this is pasta but I will take the bait

Dude, she deserved it, you did the right thing Holla Forumsro.

You chosen to be a man Holla Forumsrother.
never feel bad or regret it.

this maybe

sue the fuck out of them.

It sounds like a perfectly rational choice to make. Fuck what her friends think - they would have sided with her anyway.

old pasta, but still rage inducing