My girlfriend got raped and beaten

Brayden Jones
Brayden Jones

My girlfriend got raped and beaten. I broke up with her right after she told me. This is what happened:

Dating girlfriend for 7 months.
She wants to go to this sleazy club with her friend.
I told her I didn't want her to go.
Had an argument about it. She was like "You don't own me and I can do what I want." and that bullshit.
Told her if she went then I'm breaking up with her.
She said she wouldn't go and dropped it.
Saturday came.
Hadn't heard from her all day.
At 4AM on Sunday she calls me crying.
She says she got raped and beat up.
She went to the club anyway. Apparently she left alone with some guy and his friend to go to a party. They took her somewhere and beat her up and raped her.
Had many feelings about this, none of them pleasant.
I told her if she went to the club that I'd leave her and I told her we were over.
She started freaking out and saying she needs me right now and that she was sorry.
Told her never to call me again.
Have been getting rabid hate from her friends and my friends think I was way too cold.
She broke my trust, went somewhere I said not to, was probably going to end up cheating on me anyway and got raped and beaten over it and I'm suppose to feel sorry for her.

I saw her like yesterday and she was pretty beat up, she had bruises and a black eye and stuff. So I do believe she was raped but this wouldn't of happened if she had just listened to me. Everybody thinks I'm evil. My ex-girlfriend has been trying to talk to me but I have no desire to speak to her. You guys think I was too harsh? I just have a hard time feeling bad when I feel so right…

James Wood
James Wood

Get a pack of ghetto niggers to gang rape her while she is still recovering..that will teach her

Gabriel Butler
Gabriel Butler

This thread is literally cucchan /soc/ tier.
Fuck of.

Noah Ward
Noah Ward

Ohthispastaagain.jpg

Nigger at least change the shit up a bit.

Oliver Adams
Oliver Adams

cucchan
found the crip

Sebastian Brooks
Sebastian Brooks

Shitthatdefinitelyhappened.jpg

Robert Roberts
Robert Roberts

I hope the story is true. It would do my heart good to know that people this based truly exist in the world.

Angel Kelly
Angel Kelly

Op's story is a ruse. He was the guy at the party who raped and beat her.

Julian Jones
Julian Jones

This

Kevin Howard
Kevin Howard

You did the right thing and you should go on doing the right thing. She broke your trust and the world paid her what it owed her. Good on ya!

Logan Sanchez
Logan Sanchez

Video related?

Wyatt Sanchez
Wyatt Sanchez

The absolute mad man!

Jacob Turner
Jacob Turner

Nice copyapasta, faggot.

Brayden Sullivan
Brayden Sullivan

but I wore a mask

Oliver Jones
Oliver Jones

at park today with little sister
she has the same blonde hair and blue eyes I did when I was eight, except as I got older my hair darkened to brown and eyes turned gray
she's having fun because we have a huge community event going on in our subdivision
start getting hungry
realize she's probably having too much fun to remember she gets hungry, because she's a child
wade through a crowd of people, find her playing with other kids, take her hand so I can't lose her going back into the crowd
standing in a vending line
"Sir, come here now."
turn around
two cops standing across from me
realize now there's a huge circle around me
realize everyone's whispering and staring at me
walk over to the officers holding my sister's hand
the female police officer intercepts us, takes my little sister and walks off
reach out instinctively, end up getting a gun drawn on me and ordered to get on the ground
quickly comply, because /pol/ taught me about what happens if you refuse
pinned to the ground, spread eagle
looking at my sister crying and fighting
"Leave him alone! Leave my brother alone!"
female officer telling my little sister she "doesn't have to pretend anymore"
they get out my wallet and look at my ID
ask for my sister's name
she's red in the face, swollen, too choked up to say anything
about to put handcuffs on me when my neighbor (a nearly eighty year-old woman) starts swearing fouler than a sailor at the officers
tells the officers that my sister and I are, in fact, related
things get calmed down, my sister won't let go of me as she sobs
officers explain that they received a call that I was a predator trying to kidnap a girl and had to be cautious
too dumb-struck to even say anything as they leave wishing for me to "have a good day"

Julian Jenkins
Julian Jenkins

WTF is this now a rage thread?

Tyler Russell
Tyler Russell

If this is true which I doubt it is then you did the right thing. It's one thing to know a slut/player and fool around with said person to get easy pussy/dick but, it's another thing when you're in a relationship and the other person tries to cheat.

Brayden Brown
Brayden Brown

only newfags don't know this is pasta

Jayden Hill
Jayden Hill

don't think it is true
but
You guys think I was too harsh?
nope
people have to learn somehow, some people just have to learn the hard way

Henry Sullivan
Henry Sullivan

No, you shouldn't stay with someone who would lie to you like that.

Isaiah Wilson
Isaiah Wilson

Good thing you didn't chimp out, user. Things could've gone much worse. Fuck whoever called the police.

Leo Gomez
Leo Gomez

nice blog
p.s. you did the right thing

David Russell
David Russell

lol you specifically told her you were gonna drop her if she went to the club and she went anyways. She incompetently chose to go to a dangerous club like that and experienced the kind of consequences you predicted. Your girl was a fucking child. You really shouldn't be romantically involved with or concerned with the feelings of someone so intellectually and emotionally immature. We coddle women so much in this culture, it's disgusting. We should be forcing women to man up, get tougher, learn from their mistakes, and become wiser. Don't sweat that dumb bitch, you made the right choice

Owen Cox
Owen Cox

your girl was a child
You see user, that's the problem. She was over the age of 13. She WASN'T a child

Landon Wood
Landon Wood

My point was that she has the level of personal development of a child. It's an epidemic among women today because we hold them to no standards whatsoever beyond how they look

Hudson Campbell
Hudson Campbell

wouldnt of
of
kill yourself, u illiterate mongoloid

Christopher Hill
Christopher Hill

Wouldn't have.

Hudson Anderson
Hudson Anderson

"Asking for it" at its best. Nice copypasta, bro.

Noah Cruz
Noah Cruz

You're in the right OP. Of course the act of her getting beaten and raped is sufficient punishment for having disobeyed you, which would mean she's likely to never do it again. You could've had complete control of her psyche if you accepted her.

Overall good judgement OP, I'm sure most people wouldn't be able to stand firm to their principles.

Cameron Cox
Cameron Cox

It's copypasta

Jose Mitchell
Jose Mitchell

i have seen this pasta before on other chans, do you do these threads to see how many replies you can get from faggots ir is it just that you are a massive faggot yourself and have nothing else to do than posting old pasta/bait threads?

Lincoln Cooper
Lincoln Cooper

stale pasta

Aiden Kelly
Aiden Kelly

It's pasta

Oliver Sanchez
Oliver Sanchez

I highly doubt it's the same person. In fact, I'll save the pasta and post it again in a few weeks when it's not as stale.

Easton Bell
Easton Bell

nice pasta, too bad i already know it

Nathan Watson
Nathan Watson

do you do these threads to see how many replies you can get from faggots
yes

Anthony Lee
Anthony Lee

Spysee meetboll, stale pasta

James Ramirez
James Ramirez

apparently not if people keep responding to it

Dylan Martinez
Dylan Martinez

Hence the spic-y mtbl

Adam Thomas
Adam Thomas

I think this is pasta but I will take the bait

Dude, she deserved it, you did the right thing Holla Forumsro.

she think she can act like a slut and not suffer consequences.
she expects to treat you like an emotional tampon and feel sorry for her.
you take her back she will slut it up again.
forget about her and we will help you get back at her friends,fuck those whores.

You chosen to be a man Holla Forumsrother.
never feel bad or regret it.

Lucas Cox
Lucas Cox

this maybe

Ian Peterson
Ian Peterson

sue the fuck out of them.

Aaron Cox
Aaron Cox

It sounds like a perfectly rational choice to make. Fuck what her friends think - they would have sided with her anyway.

Lincoln Thomas
Lincoln Thomas

old pasta, but still rage inducing

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit