Other urls found in this thread:

judas.watch/
youtube.com/watch?v=oiEKP1Tn9eM
youtube.com/watch?v=ypLYRxcYN1E
youtu.be/5ecEb4tEPic
pastebin.com/raw/UWffBQbn:
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

We do have /pdfs/ already which is pretty much a database for Holla Forums-related books.

i like it but
come on hitler

he'd probably be wondering why we post so many pictures of japanese cartoon women

He would understand.
Our art and culture has been corrupted by the kike.
Embracing a art that has remained pure and promotes values similar to that of the Aryan is a natural and fluid response to kikery being imposed upon one's culture.

WEW

Cool. I didn't know about it.
I will check it out (for indexing/tagging, easy search by keyword, author etc)

can i be part of the 7th panzer divison

nigger detected

kek, pic related as well?

I can enjoy it for aesthetic reasons all I fucking want, but I'm not going to pretend that it is somehow a bastion of purity.

wat do?

I'd ask him how Argentina was.

Way too much. Just make Hitler say:

Personally I think there is way too much energy/time wasted on it.

We should be learning tools (graphic design, video editing, music, math, how to write good stories, etc) and doing good quality work in teams–thats well thought out.

Shitposting is like girls on tumbler thumbing shit up. Its a stupid quick 'high', that doesnt achieve anything, and leaves you feeling shit after you've done it. "What the fuck have I just been doing for the last 3 hours?"

Doing professional work like writing a comic book is deeply rewarding.

>>>/hydrus/

Maybe we should try this? I just saw it one day thanks to the new random board list or whatever it is that has finally replaced the top 20 boards.

It allows media to be stored and searched as a tag-based database. It was designed for storing folders and folders of imageboard related stuff. It also allows access to databases stored on other networks. I haven't looked into it a whole lot, but it might be useful.

(checked)
I've used Hydrus before, it's breddy gud.

bump

I'll work on this. Its a good idea.
Will report back soon.

It has no aesthetic appeal though. It's flat colours, over childlishly drawn characters, with bargain bin literature attached via speech bubbles, or in the case of Anime, screaching 60 year old Nip women.

i thought you had learned from the past st.Adolf. there are times to brawl and there are times to go at war.
right now on a global we simply don't have enough in (active) numbers to do more than a needlesting tactic but give it 6 months or a year with the left taking out more and more violent desperate mesures on their populace as their worldwide support crumbles away country by country.

building contractors will become the favourite jew occupation due to the wealth that can be made from all the walls that will be built

Indeed I agree, Hitler.
However, I don't think that we can get Holla Forums to run like a machine in a day. We will need many users to push us to get organized, and keep it a common theme until the idea sticks. Unfortunately, one cannot push the mind to action until one pushesthem multiple times. In conclusion, we will need to role-call in a repetitive until we finally can get an organized group going.

In a repetitive manner*

Except shitposting made brexit real. And has made trump real.

Shitposting is the future.

I prostrate myself before him and follow his orders

BUMP
I'm 100% for doing something like this.
Organizing teams is going to be a bitch if we want to maintain anonymity, but we can do it.

What this user said is very true. Combined, Holla Forums users have enormous amounts of chaotic energy, all being drained by cheap shitposting.
If we could somehow focus that energy, we would be truly unstoppable.

Maybe we need to break up different tasks/skill learning into individual threads, all with resources and tutorials for beginners in the OP.

Graphic Design thread - links to photoshop/graphics program downloads, folder of meme expoitables and templates, list of current events in need of redpilled memes

Video Editing thread - links to video editing download, video editing tutorials, public domain music, current events in need of redpilled video propaganda

Comic thread - (I really like the idea of a Holla Forums-style Tin Tin comic)
Links to writing resources, character design resources, etc.
Anons brainstorm ideas for weekly comic
We come up with the characters, but no single person is in charge of just drawing; open for everyone (kind of like poland ball)

WE NEED TO GET ON THIS

I dont think it will be that hard. eg making a video:
1) source gathering team
2) script writers
3) editors
4) experts in music
5) distributors

Its an IPO system (Input, Process, Output)

Everyone does their bit and passes it on.

(same for graphics/comics and most other projects.)

If ppl need to work together eg 2 script writers–then they can use IRC.

Lol no, faggot.

Ye, I would say the main point here is: one person does the hard work (finding best tools, resources, etc) puts it all into a text file and shares with everyone (saving massive time/energy)

Might also be best to sync the tools we use eg:

*Vector Graphics–Inkscape
*Bitmap–Gimp
*Video Editing–Blender VSE
etc

(But its not necessary).

The other point is we should each SPECIALIZE.

DO ONE THING–AND DO IT REALLY WELL!

It is impossible for a medium to be "pure." Especially one as broad as cartoons. Guess what, all I have to do is be a Nip and draw a dick and now anime is unpure and degenerate.

Reminder that there's only 1200 mossad agents.

And yet what they do…

We're wasting our time and energy doing nothing.

I don't really partake in the tentacle/shitting dick nipples kind of anime.
It can be rather degenerate, but so can every other form of human expression.
I think that people like ourselves have taken to Anime in such a fashion because of the complete lack of American Art / Media that is not cheapened and sickened by the will the of the kike.

Music has stopped turning out anything new.
Television has stopped producing any interesting or different 'theater'.
Movies are all reboots and remakes of movies that were already great cheapening them in the process.

Its like we are stuck in a bubble of time, never being able to move forward with anything new that could be considered dangerous.

Leddit has truly taken over Polandball. The Führer ist right, it is time to act.

That's why the future belongs to us. There is so much uncharted territory that people refuse to venture out into.
We seize the unknown en masse, and create the spiciest of memes.

Reminder that judas.watch/ exists. It's a start. Pretty sure it's ran by a TRS goy.

With all the talent and potential here–we should be making our own art.

Bye

We are a hivemind of shitposters, stop trying to create hierarchies and shit.

Pretty much this.

Aimless homeless street bums (gypsies), right now Holla Forums is a cesspool–thats why you feel at home.

Its going to be cleaned up and you can move back to Holla Forums. There will be order and meaningful work being done–it will repel you like classical music repels feral kids.

photoshop fag here, reporting for duty

You can still organize and maintain many degrees of anonymity.

Operate in completely independent small cells, 2-5 people, there doesn't even have to be a leader.

How's the weather in Langley?

Use your head.

>>>/polarchive/

All those will be bumplocked/deleted by mods. I believe there are other boards on here that can cater to each an every one of them, if not, make them

FTFY

We need animators like Walt Disney again.
I would pay a lot of money if I could have a guy who made films like Disney in the modern era.
Honestly I think it would take pop culture by fucking storm and show how laughably shit most of our media is. But none of the (((producers))) want that.

We need that fun and quick high to keep people coming. Most of us aren't NEETS – we have other responsibilities which consume most our creative energy and like relax and let off some steam here. If the shitposting element was completely removed Holla Forums would become much less populated and much more sterile.

Muh le wrong generation. Listen to some neofolk you bastard.

First 5 minutes is cancer but after that it gets pretty good.

I agree on that. Here's some more neofolk, this stuff fueles me in times like these.

youtube.com/watch?v=oiEKP1Tn9eM

Doubt it.

Man, never heard of Darkwood before, thanks a lot lad.

He would definitely understand and it's really not hard to understand why some of us do it unless you're some fatheaded, sheltered autist that's been living under a rock for the past 20-30 years.

Don't assume Hitler can't understand the appeal of beauty and creative depictions of the ideal. That would be crazy talk.

At any rate, there's no point in bringing such ridiculous hypothetical situations up.

I have a lot of neofolk, dark folk, and martial industrial albums on my computer (over a thousand songs, just checked) and most of it is admittedly mediocre at best with a few exceptions per album (although it depends on the artist). My source is diemilitarmusik.

I prefer other music by far.

youtube.com/watch?v=ypLYRxcYN1E

It will take you on a ride, kind of like Romantic music of the 19th and early 20th century did with its more complex structure and climatic points, only with some modern electronic spin to a few parts of it.

Yuki Kajiura might be my favourite modern composer.

The friendly merchant isn't wrong in your picture OP.

Sure, I like the idea of Holla Forums making propaganda as much as the next guy, but thats essentially what memes are. Propaganda tools.

if i was doing something IRL. i would never admit to it online. to many thing that could go wrong. be careful of the electric jew.

I love this video and considering the funds we have the animation is decent, but there's just no getting around that it's ugly.

youtu.be/5ecEb4tEPic

I would love it if some talented Holla Forumslacks prettied it up, as I would like to be able to spread it to people on GoyBook. The Israel part wouldn't have to even be removed.pgHacl

I'm on my phone because my main comp is getting repaired

and I don't know how to embed*

Fuck mobile :^(

I can do script writing. Hell it's my hobby i have written some decent small stories and i already have a couple of them in mind that match the atmosphere. However everyone stay alert as you never know who you work for. There sure will be JIDF and leftypol attempts to sabotage this.

You never know who your work with* not for sorry.

bump

I have no skills with art, and little skill with writing.

I have some skill with information gathering and research though, and I'll look for opportunities to help with that in the future.

You boys are doing a fine job. Post as much Hitler as you can.

stop being condescending faggot. shove it up your ass

Install RetroShare, share files. Nobody can get your IP if you set up a hidden service.

I want you to know you're missing out because Zero's english va is a fag and the nip one sounds way more badass

Hydrus is great for archiving and organizing media, but somebody would have to host a central repository that all pollacks would subscribe to and edit tags for.

The following is a random keyword the nsa monitors via pastebin.com/raw/UWffBQbn: InfoSec

Database of nicknames (we could use massive_stupid_faggot_101 for you and expertise field: perfect shillbot spam shitposter for reddit)

The takeaway from this thread is that we need to maintain propaganda creation threads. Sharing templates, assets, information, etc.

A few notes:

1. Creating "Decentralized" databases is reinventing the wheel. We already have that in the form of an imageboard and its posters. We should, however, keep our shit organized. I know I'm certainly guilty of this. It'd be faster to re-save everything under proper organization than to exhaustively go through my whole folder.

2. A weekly "magazine" is a great idea. I'm going to work on a template for that right now.

Getting more organized can only help us.

So "What did Milo do today" are threadworthy–but projects are not?

Mods dont bumplock them.

We should only assume that the mods will be cool with it, but for now let's keep it to a single general "propaganda" thread so as to not pollute the board and fracture the community of people who are actually on board with this level of organization.

Getting people to use other boards for this is a good idea after we've gained more traction so we don't flood Holla Forums with threads, even if we should always maintain at least a general propaganda thread here. But that's getting way ahead of ourselves: stick to a single "propaganda general" until we need to expand.

Which of these seems more relaxing?

1)salt-mining SJWs and shitposting (swimming in that sewer of hatred and shit)

2)sitting down/blocking out the shit of the world–and being absorbed in drawing some panels for a well scripted out comic, which will entertain white children for years.

It could disappear at any moment. Its also not efficient to use humans as your search engine.

Yes, imagine new Holla Forumsacks coming in and with one action–from the start–having a perfect Holla Forums library: fully indexed, searchable, structured.

Look out for project threads and report in–if you dont like designing propaganda–ask writers/story boarders for the ideas they've been working on.

Everyone has their own talents

Threw this together quickly in photoshop so you can see what I'm talking about here.

Thought the idea in the OP was a great, a weekly update on everything happening that week. Keeps everyone informed and much more organized. As a bonus, it's great for morale – gives people more of a feeling of momentum.

Weekly, we'd convene to decide:

- What were the happenings of the week
- What else we created that week
- What we're currently doing and expectations for the coming week

We'd maintain an image template (for example, see image) and also a PDF format that's printable.

Does Holla Forums support pdfs?

Ye, this is excellent!

(We start small)

Ive written this up (suggestions welcome)

Weekly Holla Forums 1 page MAGAZINE / DIGEST

*Summary of major: Events / Projects / Info (for the week)
*5 or so: [Picture, Headline, 1 sentence summary, archive/safe links]

*Great for normies
*Great for Holla Forumsacks– read it while having your weekend morning coffee, catch up on missed items

We could make a meta thread for it (I suggest on Holla Forums for now, to raise awareness)–where we record (as it happens!): All main events/info to go into the mag. Then on friday someone (rotated roster) photoshops it together (using an existing template).

If it gets popular–later we may need a trusted release web site and 1 or 2 trusted people running it.
Then it doesnt matter who does the work–because it will be fact/linked checked–and deployed to official site.

why was this thread bump locked?

Because the mods want us chasing our tails and stuck in reaction. This thread calls for action. They don't want that and often anchor such threads.

Let's not be too hasty.

I made a thread about the magazine idea, for those interested

It's not hasty. It's recognizing a recurring pattern for the past year at least I've noticed: lock threads that are about self-improvement and about making a strong influence outside of Holla Forums.

I've noticed this too but we can't attribute it to cucked moderation. Not yet, anyway.

Which brings me to a beautiful aspect of maintaining a magazine: if people actually follow it, the people of Holla Forums obtain a platform of communication that can exist outside of Holla Forums. For example, if the editions were posted to a wordpress or blogspot or something. As images, they could also be shared anywhere intuitively.

So if the mods here decided to go full 4cuck, everyone would know about it and could be directed to a contingency board.

But again, no reason to do anything like that prematurely. Senselessly damaging the community is counter-productive.