Is it ok to give a 3 year old a small amount of xanax or codeinde so he would shut up and sleep?

Is it ok to give a 3 year old a small amount of xanax or codeinde so he would shut up and sleep?

I'm working as a babysitter and am losing my mind from the screaming.

My friend's aunt owned a chimp that they gave xanax to so it would calm down. The danger is that when he didn't take it he got out of line and ended up hurting someone. But since you're just a baby sitter and don't have longterm responsibility I'd go with the xanax.

Not sure codeine would work as well.

Just put a pillow over the child so you want hear it.

Op just learn to drone out the sounds until you become so good at it you are still aware but if all feels like a lucid dream, i do this when i go running, when i'm like that i can run all fucking day and night they only thing that could stop me then is if my legs broke

Cock is safer, eurocuck

No.
And by the way, if you're working as a babysitter and literally DRUGGING THE CHILDREN OF THE PEOPLE YOU WORK FOR, you're a really shitty babysitter.
Like you have one fucking job, you go take care od other people's children, it's not fucking hard, if you can't even do that go suck cocks for money or something.
If you don't want to hear children screaming, maybe don't work as a fucking babysitter, you absolute moron.

An entire four bar will work
t. Weekend dad

Honestly, I don't think it's so bad if you do it once or twice. As long as you don't do it regularly and literally turn the kid into an addict before it even knows what drugs are, you're good to go. Better drug it than to keep the anger building up until you flip out and do something stupid to the child.

Shut up justice fag

Why are you asking us childless weeaboos this?

Try feeding it prune juice or a small dose of a laxative.

9 times out of 10 when they are constantly screaming for no apparent reason it's because they're constipated.

People think it's okay to feed babies and toddlers everything under the sun just because they can swallow it, but the fact of the matter is that their digestive systems aren't developed enough to handle all the complex shit adults eat like your OP image. As a result, constipation is a common problem.

You already know it's not OK. You're just asking because you want to be edgy or vent a little. How many 3 year olds are you sitting? In my experience kids that age don't scream that much so I'm kind of thinking you're lying.
If not, you do have access to the internet. Kids like toy unboxing an playing videos. Fire up youtube for the kid is he's becoming a large handful.

its not. U r goin to hell, but most importantly - to jail

Goddamn mr mom

At least he isnt doing anything sexual…

We don't actually know that…

Yeah…why is the babby screaming anyway ?

just stomp the fucker till it sleeps

No. Have fun with going to jail, as well as having the mainstream media vilifying you as they should.

Codeine would make the baby potentially dangerously constipated so avoid that.
Xan is probably a bit strong for a baby.
Just give it a little whiskey instead or some melatonin or piriton.

Earplugs are legal and won't result in you being chained up in the basement and having your genitals mutilated by the parents.

she will die.

constipated is the least that could happen, respiratory depression is what he should be worried about.