Brit/pol/ #1007; REMAIN ON SUICIDE WATCH EDITION

WE'RE OUT

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/22/finally-britons-vote-today-historic-european-union-referendum/

=="NO RUSH" AS CAMERON RESIGNS FOR BREXIT TO BE IMPLEMENTED=

theguardian.com/politics/live/2016/jun/24/eu-referendum-brexit-live-europe-leave-remain-britain

LABOUR IS FUCKING DONE CORBYN COULD FACE VOTE OF NO CONFIDENCE FROM ANGRY REMAINIANS

theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/24/jeremy-corbyn-faces-no-confidence-motion-after-brexit-vote

2nd REFERENDUM "ON THE TABLE" ACCORDING TO STURGEON

theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/24/alex-salmond-second-scottish-independence-referendum-is-certain

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/amnesty/status/746333373262626816
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/746387061008175104
youtube.com/watch?v=SEtL7qzLUA0
washingtonpost.com/news/the-switch/wp/2016/06/24/the-british-are-frantically-googling-what-the-eu-is-hours-after-voting-to-leave-it/
poal.me/8mokk0
youtu.be/NhTHuBkQeGM?t=10
youtube.com/watch?v=eCiFO7qV54E
youtube.com/user/islamchanneltv/videos
twitter.com/neeratanden/status/746210805838839809
twitter.com/SebastianEPayne/status/746230708117483521
cnqzu.com/library/Philosophy/neoreaction/Guido Preparata/Conjuring Hitler - How Britain and America made the Third Reich.pdf
twitter.com/voxday/status/746318962628112384
twitter.com/voxday/status/746321490837110784
media.8ch.net/pdfs/src/1454522472030-0.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=7z1bw3X7zGQ
archive.is/C9HU1
twitter.com/pzf/status/746396091470462976
global.handelsblatt.com/edition/457/ressort/politics/article/schaubles-secret-brexit-plan
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/24/dear-remainers-you-lost-stop-whinging-on-facebook/
twitter.com/sturdyAlex/status/746392280660066304
hampshireflag.co.uk/Union-Jack-Flag.htm
twitter.com/WikiGuido/status/746197360573718529
twitter.com/JohnClarke1960/status/746234470127144960
twitter.com/MrHarryCole/status/746394313999908864
twitter.com/the_moviebob/status/746405082737025026
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/22/finally-britons-vote-today-historic-european-union-referendum/
reddit.com/r/Scotland/comments/4pkwly/male_21_recently_got_out_of_a_relationship_with/
forums.sufficientvelocity.com/threads/uk-eu-referendum.26629/page-64
google.co.uk/search?q=Article 50&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b&gfe_rd=cr&ei=JYttV8aBJYeAgAa2p4foBA
godchecker.com/pantheon/incan-mythology.php?deity=AI-APAEC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So brit/pol/, any chance that Farage will be Knighted by Her Majesty?

FIRST FOE THE SWEET TASTE OF NATIONALISM

Why can't they JUST accept the result?

RULE BRITANNIA!

WE SHALL DEFEND OUR ISLAND WHATEVER THE COSTS MAY BE

This cunt needs to die.

Because we plebs have chosen to be absolute bigots and not listen to BBC3 and our RE teachers and instead follow the facts like absolute idiots. Brexit should be cancelled because of our ignorance.

Can a knight hold political office? Or am I confusing it with a peerage title?

Who's up for going to London tomorrow and attacking some crybaby remainers?

I'm not even English and I want to kill her.

Got a present for you lads straight from GoyTube

(((GREEN)))

these normies
they cannot see anything outside the propoganda
if you break the narrative they retreat to a safe space
RIP human fucking race

does anyone have the picture where nigel says hes sawing the eu in half for a laugh

It's funny seeing them all shit on the white working class for daring to go against them with this vote.

Reposting my question from last thread:

Should I buy UKIP membership now or wait until they re-brand themselves?

Jesus, we're not even deporting minorities yet.

They're literally just vocalising random words at this point lmao

We've destroyed whatever powers of thought they ever had

Does Brexit mean I won't need to live in a cuckshed?

Vocal minority, lad, we have more youths on our side than they do. The only reason it seems skewed is due to the fact that they have the only politically active youth, 'traditionalist' youths just don't care to vote.

Do it now. Wish I could join tbh

Oh i know I AM one of those youths, i am a youth i am YOUTH FUL if i was british i'd've voted for the referendum voted for brexit.

prices might come down but you might struggle to get a mortagage… swings and roundabouts tbh

Zero, he's going to be a lord

Fkin this forgot to save it

No cucksheds anymore lad, just comfy cottages in are green and pleasant land.

Yes because we are made up of different western European groups it means we every single race and people in the world should come here, simply for being brown.

twitter.com/amnesty/status/746333373262626816

YOU'LL FIRE YOUR MUSKET BUT I'LL RUN YOU THROUGH

My lefty mum is all depressed and scared now. She says leave voters are idiots and it will be a disaster. She also hates the idea of Boris as PM, even more so than Dave.

Aye but some are claiming to self deport. I hope they follow through, them and the leftisits crying.

PREPARE TO SINK THE INCOMING POZ SHIPS, CANADA

#notmyvote is funny

Just like there were no wars between the members of the USSR, I guess the USSR was good then.

Always keep this thought in mind from now on: We won, even though they tried their best to cheat and skew the vote, we still won.
WE are the majority

Oh no, I guess that means we'll have to vote again without the racism and bigotry lads. Amnesty International look like they mean business.

>HE ACTUALLY DID IT

Wish they'd get rid of the no ex-BNP thing tbh, maybe they will if they're rebranding and don't give quite as much of a fuck anymore

DAVID FUTRELLE ON SUICIDE WATCH

WHY AM I SO HAPPY? I'M A YANK NOT A BRIT!

But everything about today seems so much better! The air was fresh, the sun was warm- I don't remember the last time I was this happy.

As a young burger, I can say without a doubt that most white youngsters over here across the pond that aren't suck ups and have balls despise progressivism ans laugh at pinko retards all the time. The media won't tell it to you, but the youth is actually starting to turn pretty conservative after seeing how ridiculous things have become in the past decade.

isnt that the faggot who thinks humans are very bad goys for killing mammoths?
rad fem isnt it?

It does say in special circumstances, they will allow it. Contact them and explain that you are no longer a memeber and why, maybe you will get in.

am also young burger
can confirm

We won something lad.

It's your turn next!

Will give it a bash fam, no UKIP members is standing in my area tbh

He's some degenerate feminist cuck who writes articles in which spergs about all the wrongthink of anti-feminists on Twitter and elsewhere.

thought i heard about him somewhere
coulda sworn he was like MEGA PETA to not sure though.

Make it an American party to compete with the (((Anonymous))) political NWO independent party.

Lads we need one of those wikipedia battle reports with casualties etc but for the referendum.

FEMINISTS, MULTICULTURALISTS AND GLOBALISTS BTFO

tbh fam hes cancer.

because despite taking the piss out of each other we get along

Something in the back of my mind tells me they'll find a way to weasel out of it.

Article 50 means two years of preparation before the actual withdrawal from the union. That's two years to come up with a plan to keep us in, or to render the withdrawal meaningless.

I can't shake the suspicion that it's not over yet.

Is parliament going to ratify this, or are they going to throw it out citing tyranny of the majority?

IT JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER

Because this is a worldwide war, my dear boy. We're individually fighting the same agenda. A victory for one is a moral victory for all. Because their ideas are all the same, whereas ours are greatly varied, you could for once make the argument that

DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH

Here you go m8.

THIS

Then again Juncker went on TV announcing that 'there's no going back'

I feel like all of my memery has been for nought.

I can't believe I lived long enough to see this become a thing.

If Hitchens acted as he claimed he would on his blog (and in many other places), he didn't vote at all yesterday, because he believes the only way to actually get out of the union would be to elect, and then re-elect, a government committed to leaving.

Don't think I've ever loved my dad more tbh lads.

I mean for the actual vote m8

Why would they consider the internet a force of evil? Even on the remain side it's almost fifty-fifty.

I've been told this by a few burger acquaintances. Was there a precise moment when the shift became noticeable?

Juncker said he wants the divorce to be as quick as possible.

Source?

I'll make one now m8

What should UKIP fight for next, lads?

It's going to be a fine tonight

From Kikepedia:

"Amnesty International was founded in London in July 1961 by English labour lawyer Peter Benenson.[8] According to his own account, he was travelling in the London Underground on 19 November 1960, when he read that two Portuguese students from Coimbra had been sentenced to seven years of imprisonment in Portugal for allegedly "having drunk a toast to liberty".[a][9] Researchers have never traced the alleged newspaper article in question."

Peter Benenson, from kikepedia:

"He was born in London as Peter James Henry Solomon, to a large Jewish family,[4] the only son of British-born Harold Solomon and Russian-born Flora Benenson."

"By 1966, Amnesty International faced an internal crisis and Benenson alleged[citation needed] that the organization he founded was being infiltrated by British intelligence."

Amnesty International:

Founded on a lie…

…by a jew…

…and used as a tool by MI6.

Quelle surprise.

Don't ruin our fun user :( they can't weasel out trust me the votes already done
they'd have to add a thing that says they can just repeal votes
which wouldnt go through

Do not worry im sure in 6 years he'll figure out what an "Holla Forums" even is
i bet he thinks 4chan is the root of all evil haha

Late 2015
thats when the left hit their apex here and blew all their tricks they used in europe and cancerda to quick

I've just woken up lads, God knows how long it's going to take me to get my sleep patterns back to normal after this!

Maybe people who never/rarely use it and only ever hear tabloid scare stories about paedos/conmen/trolls.

Oh dear, Amnesty.

You're drunk

Nice HD pic of Are Nige there.

And no, it's not over yet. Here's the full text of Article 50:

Article 50

So basically, the EU can't stop any member state from leaving via legal means. Their method will be to draw it out as long as possible.

so basically a long slogfest that will STILL end easy

REMINDER THAT THE MEDIA IS ALWAYS AGAINST US
REMINDER THAT (((THEY))) WILL USE WHATEVER TRICKERY THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH
REMINDER THAT US SONS OF BRITANNIA ARE THE MAJORITY

Lots of older people, eh?

Dunno, got if off Twitter.

twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/746387061008175104

Shake your dad's hand for me, lad, and buy him a round at the pub.

Because we are your estranged father, and we just got our visitation rights back from your whore of a mother, Europe.

The EU has a history of bringing about repeat referenda (see the Lisbon Treaty) until people vote the way they want, at which point of course there are no further referenda.

We need to find a way to guard against this same tactic here.

BLEED THEM DRY

Top bantz lads

youtube.com/watch?v=SEtL7qzLUA0

muh feminism studies!!! BIGOTS!!!!!

NEO COHENS BTFO

Lads is there any chance brexit happened so soros and the jews could blame their shitty economic stuff on Britain?

too bad, guess they will have to start cutting all the bullshit studies

THIS TBH

They can't declare a new BRIT referendum can they? from my point of view this matter is OVER i feel that only britain can declare the referendum correct? lisbon was a treaty but this is different

got a link for that website? fancy digging who else is on the payroll of the EU

I haven't seen much shilling of ((economic consequences)) post-referendum yet. They might be saving that trick for Trump.

Holy shite lump in the throat

Meme magic

The road for you lads is long and weary. They will try to make it as hard as possible for this to happen. But now you have legitimacy on your side and the populace all over West is turning back to traditionalism.

The most important thing to remember is to never accept defeat. Keep on moving and don't ever throw the hat in. You lads earned your Independence through hard work and sheer numbers. Pushing back both the minority vote and the Scottish vote is truly an amazing feat considering the times we live in. We are taking back our nations. Never give in. The fight has only just begun after all.

You lads need to take some time off though. Although technically yesterday was the Independence Day, today is a day for you all to celebrate.

The delusion never ends.

God save us
this retarded millenials tbh fuck em

==meme magic always wins in the end=

Can you trust the new PM (probably Boris) to exit us without just coming back with a renegotiated treaty? I would say yes, because he campaigned to get out. BUT if it was someone else I would not be so sure.

they won't, and they're going to really give us a bad time, with the support of the EU. A bit how he ecolos are doing in Switzerland

SOD 'EM, THE TEARS ARE DELICIOUS

When did we lose all respect for our elders? Seriously always go to my Grandad for advice, cunts been alive ages, knows plenty.

GOD BLESS YOU BRITS
I hope the old country is saved soon.

- Ameriburger

The thing about older people being wiser is completely lost on them.

Well they certainly saved us this time.

>"oh em gee I'm soooo educated el oh el, old ppl r dum they beleev in God ex dee"
>"el oh el wuuuuut? dat sum nerdy stuff amirite"

Fuck these cunts.

I don't know, the level of hatred leftist millennials show the elderly is really disgusting

Lads starting to think we should import the non cucked american right tbh, could be interesting.

Burger here. I'm down if we don't get Trump.

A lot of the old people they're throwing a fit about were the young people when they started to campaign against the EU
Some of them have fought for this opportunity for DECADES and its just plain fucking stupidity for them not to take advantage of it and cruelty to deny them it

Yeah, I used to be a proper edgy little cunt but this level of solipsism and bitterness is fucking disturbing.

Top lad.

I wonder if this will cause or start to spark civil war like attitudes?

FTSE 100 closed today 6138.

Last Friday it closed at 6021.

Pound fell less than was forecast it would.

How about I slap your shit?

washingtonpost.com/news/the-switch/wp/2016/06/24/the-british-are-frantically-googling-what-the-eu-is-hours-after-voting-to-leave-it/

Washington Post trying to pull leave regrets bullshit, all over my kikebook too.

Yet they'll celebrate the lowered house prices, hypocritical cunts

FUCKING LEFTIES

I'm in too. I'll go keep the southwest unfucked.

FRESH YANK

B-B-BUT JUST YOU W-WAIT. I B-BET TOMORROW THE C-C-CRASH WILL C-COME!

How about you suck my cock.
also:

top wew

Just the thought that leftists have fucked it all up sickens me, it's like destroying the great barrier reef or chopping down an ancient tree

I know Green voters who honestly think anyone over the age of sixty shouldn't vote because they might die soon, and fourteen year old children should be allowed to vote because has an effect on their future.

These people will throw any excuse at you to justify gerrymandering demographics to suit their needs.

Its a genuine view a lot of people have.
Being around leftists a lot I very often see things such as how people shouldn't be able to vote after a certain age.
They think the closer a person gets to death, the lesser their vote matters and that the younger a person is, the more their vote matters because "they are the generation that has to grow up with these decisions."
Its pretty awful. I am basically ton the opposite side of the spectrum, personally. I believe most people need political maturity (ie: a long and proper growth with the system in order to vote for what they truly want).

Freedom, motherfucker. Can you taste it?

I think we could take them lads.

Shall we settle this on the streets of London?

you took the b8, now heres a poll
poal.me/8mokk0

Just had Fish & Chips with a can of Tetleys bitter.

All this social media salt of beautiful and I never dreamt things would turn out this way.

It'll be a rocky road ahead but things will get better and this has to be one of the biggest event's this year.

If I was some art student in Looneyversity or some diversity officer bullshit then my advice is to get a proper fucking job and start earning a wage. The budget that George Osborne has planned will have to make up for the red-arsed-beating the EU is going to punish us with.
Any Romanians, Remainians, lazy pakis and other quasi-wogs have now a choice.
Get a fucking job
or
Get the fuck out

Your bennies will not be enough.

Corbyn is not going anywhere. It's just blairites who always try to get him out testing the waters yet a-fucking-gain

Why bother? A slight breeze will take them out.

Probably won't need to. They'll be (((enriched))) soon enough.

Blairites really are the worst villains this country has ever reckoned with. Trotskiests putting on a nice friendly liberal face.

its because their grandparents know much more than they do
when you've lived to 100 you've seen everything
but millenials the narcissists they are have their heads up their ass and think that because their "hot shit" they deserve to have their asses wiped with 10000 dollar bills because they were always told "you're special billy/sally you are heres a gold star for flopping on your ass and eating your own shit!" so now because traditional parenting techniques in bongstan like "whooping " (i got plenty!") or other such things are outlawed.

TL;DR the parents are fucking cucked narcissists and so their kids become such

YAY DEMOCRACY!

How are these faggots so angry?

I honestly don't get it?

Where does the passion come from?

typical tbh.
Should just mustard gas london tbh.

Top lad.

I suppose lad, hoping they burn down london and their own homes tbh.
They can rule over a burned out husk.

Apart from the meme ending that's like a spit in the face to the UK honestly, his resignation speech was his best speech that I've ever heard.

Did Camcuck know all along what he was doing? Did he deliberately crash this political union with no survivours? Was he making a sacrifice? Or is he just a bit stupid?

Welfare thats where it comes from

heh.

Think they'll bother to protest this weekend? If Boris is PM maybe he could break out the water cannon like he never got to.

youtu.be/NhTHuBkQeGM?t=10

They couldn't be more out of touch if they tried.

Source please

They've lost and are dying.

christ chan is great isnt she?

Media are already laying the groundwork for a second referendum vote and/or a HoC overturn of the outcome - running stories of voter remorse:

And reporting on the petition calling for another and highlighting how the result was too close to act on.

Hate the man but I can respect how he went out with humility. Was a genuinely good speech too. Saying that he and fellow remain voters should do their best to make Britain outside the EU work and said himself he thinks Britain will do fine. Meanwhile lefties everywhere are throwing tantrums

BLAIR ON BREXIT

Anybody who isn't fueled entirely on self interest can see the benefit of experience. To judge current life, you need past experience of life to compare it to.

This whole thing has made me doubt some previous convictions of mine, the "mental illness epidemic" especially. I always thought it was because they were diagnosing non problems, but seeing lefty behaviour in the past 2 years, I'm starting to think it may be right. Almost all of them fall somewhere in the spectrum of narcissism - solipsism - sociopathy.

LATEST NA VIDEO LADS

youtube.com/watch?v=eCiFO7qV54E

Nah, he doesn't need one anymore.

Standard Blair

Absolutely love the remainers saying Brexit isn't outward looking.

What could possibly be more "outward looking" than being able to trade with anyone in the world?

The very definition of taking something out of context.

Hey brits!
Is your media and politicians still busy being stunned, or are there already plans and propolsals how your economy will now be structured?

Also.
Are you reaaaalllly out?
Is there any way a second referendum could hit?

So what's the chance of a terrorist attack in Britain now, considering the Brexit results?
Big Ben goes Big Bang

I have this feeling that (((they)))'ll have something to do with it.

Yeah, he bowed out with grace and humility, which makes me respect him just a little bit (it's not very much nevertheless).

167th FOR BASED WALES

Directions unclear problem why?
oh the image
well it was the only christ chan image Holla Forums will let me post
files already exist
retarded tbh

Media is on track for propaganda but the politicians are still realling

Labour is fucking dying even more and the Conservatives need a new leader

Got to admit, I love how whatever Tony Blair campaigns for these days, the public vote the other way.

If it happens in London it will be incredibly ironic.

(chk'd)
Still fun tbf

The best.

Humility is completely lost on these people. I wonder if the decline of Christianity is to blame.

In Christianity, we believe everyone is deserving of hell anyway and completely reliant on God to be saved. That's some pretty humbling view points. We look at a mass murderer and are expected to go "he deserves to be saved, he is just a valuable as me."

There is a certain strength in that message I think.

At this point they'd just be blowing up their own kind.

Would love to see boris do that to a whole crowd of rioters tbh.

Glasto's a potential target, and so's a soft target when England's playing during the Euros.

I know I'll be cheering for Wales when they're playing, though. My respect for the Men of Harlech has increased fivefold since the Referendum results came out.

Yup, that's close in their minds. Of course if it were switch, it would be a decisive victory for Remain :^)

we need one with leviticus 2013

I thought these people were supposed to care about the working classes?

Mate, I'm so ready for a civil war.

I have no lungs and I must reee tbh.

We could have this if only the site wasn't shit.

Thanks lad, I was busy campaigning and painting sheep with LEAVE for days.

Is that like Kony 2012? :^)

just kidding fam, I know its about the queers

Oh shit its Pride London this weekend isn't it.

user do you really think communists care about my classes? inb4 civil war

Is that like Kony 2012? :^)

just kidding fam, I know its about the queers

Oh shit its Pride London this weekend isn't it.

And Revelation 3:9

Good on ya, lad, and thanks for all your hard work.

That .gif never gets old

British Heavy Metal thread ?

Decent troll

Alright lads, watched the vote till it ticked down to the very last county where Remain couldn't possibly recover.

Sorry my city let down the vote because we were in (don't worry, when the results were declared, we were still in the lead) but I voted Out, that's all that matters.

£20 says Scotland fucks up their second independent vote.

To freedom, lads. We won one, let's get in the habit of winning eh?

If they pull a fast one and try and get a second referendum, we have a civil war. All we need to do is hold out fighting against it until the EU is obliterated. Not a lot of young welps voted out because young people love big daddy gubment, muh roaming charges, muh free access, so we have to defend our elders if we can.

I seriously hope they get 'violent', I've wanted nothing but an excuse to smash lefties since 2015.

GOOD CHOICE LAD

I was so smug my face fell of

AM I EVIL ??

LADS

I went to go make a cuppa downstairs and my parents are in the kitchen making dinner chatting about the EU, I don't mention anything because they knew I voted leave with pride and no regrets, I also didn't want to fuel any fire to cause a rift between me and them as they were pretty rampy but oh my fucking god, the arguments my mother who clearly knows jackshit about politics is just repeating the same lines i've read on my facebook wall from my ex school mates who are now in university and my step dad is just qqing and calling farage a cunt who should be with the foxes and hunted down…I wanted to butt in and rage at them but I kept my cool, made my tea and smirked as I left the room…it truly is a glorious day to be British lads.

Lads I can't…

How easy it is to program people against their own interests.

I understand why it is so easy for people in charge to despise those they rule over.

WHAT A GREAT DAY

British metal rules.

based venom

you're not an oldfag are you lad?

Churchhill caused this you stupid nigger.

Hey Britbongs, I bought a dimpled pub glass labeled as a "Britania Glass" kek at the grocery store here in America as well as some Boddington's "Pub Ale" to celebrate with yall.

Have another one. I've got this on vinyl from Russia.

I was a bit worried that the only people who would vote here would be the "progressive" types. Glad I was proven wrong.

Cymru a Lloeger am byth!

Are there any lads here who can explain the leftist's ethnomasochism?

I recall a George Orwell quote, I think, in which he says that the left got a sick pleasure out of watching Singapore fall, that they enjoyed feeling humiliated.

LADS

MIGHT BE A KEK GOLDMINE

youtube.com/user/islamchanneltv/videos

Thanks man.

No he didn't user, that's a categorical lie. He believed a European union should exist but Britain shouldn't be a part of it.

What's a good British drink, lads? I'm thinking of cider.

Reminder, (((they))) sacrificed mrs Cox for no reason

im a youngfag lad, but i just happen to be a guitar player who loves metal

Barneys vocals are really awesome on that record.

No worries lad.
Proud to do it, catching the sheep was a fucker though.

That's odd, I never thought of them as uniquely British.

I like to think there'd be a civil war if these fuckers try to engineer a 2nd referendum.

cox sucked as many dicks as a hore can to get her postition
poz loaded hore she was!

Its an anglo-french thing IIRC.

Is Boddington even actually served in England?

LADS

Regardless, he was still just as much an enemy to whites and Europeans in general as any.

REEE tbh lad.
Scare monegring

lel

what a bunch of cucks

Pretty sure none of them know what they're on about.

No more an enemy than Hitler.

Do they understand anything? Literally anything?

George Orwell was right
based working class

This whole album is such a headspiner, damn, fucking love it.

Here's very weird and funny, yet pretty cool album from band called BOMB DISNEYLAND Bought it for 1 pound just for the cover and I don't regret it.

They'll kill 2 Labour MPs in 2020

The alt-right is a mens-only mannerbund of implict whiteness. No vaginal Jews allowed.

GEE, I WONDER WHAT THOSE FAGGOTS THINK?
OFF

never forget this speech

'i'm just going out now, i may be some time..'

Boomers did something reparative for once.

ALT-RIGHT MOM SQUADS

Amazed there's still anyone there that doesn't deserve to be ovened

He literally wasn't. Not only was it not his intention to be ruled by Europe, but if this had all happened in his day he'd be Nige-tier determined to stop it. Europe was a very different place back then, and very few people could have predicted it would turn out quite this bad.

>>>/out/

I bought Wigan Pier and Down and Out in London and Paris yesterday. Looking forward to reading them.
He seemed to have his head fairly screwed on, more a victim of the times and the milieu his social position and conscience forced him into tbh.

hello yankee doodle

We refer to them as "mummy"

Those vocals are so thrash. thats awesome.

FREEDOM FOR BRITAIN

Will Farage focus on guns again?

He's guilty of everything you assign blame to Churchill for.

Good to hear, fellow. We call them jugs here, nice to see a yank drinking proper beer and not Pabst tbh

Imagine how good Nigel feels. Achieving a goal he has worked so hard for 25 years. What a fucking legend he is.

Lad my gf just went full libcuck at me on the phone. Calling Farage a cunt, saying Boris is an idiot, constantly mentioning shit she heard from her mates on Facebook.

Seriously I don't know what to think.

Come on, lad

Actually it's Mam you filthy mummy poster.

Well, the president, the media, and every other outlet wants you all to know that Britain will be able to continue it's special relationship with the U.S.

You gonna get loved tenderly.

you let your girlfriend around liberals you fuck
this is your fault

So what? Once you reach 50 you're not allowed to vote because you won't vote the (((right))) way? That way, we can live in a more equal and balanced society!

Should just leave her tbh.

Its "me ma" here in the north west

You're going to have to be the one to convince her otherwise

I was able to travel to Germany last summer before the wave of immigrants most recently. I got to taste real good beer. I can admit now that American beer is complete garbage and I refuse to drink it.

Tonight or tomorrow actually I am trying my hand at my very own homebrew hefeweizen. Now if I can only get my hands on a Master Brew

So lads, how are we going to force Article 50 to occur fast?

We need to do it fast. The longer the stalemate, the less change of Brexit actually happening.

Considering Nigel is a hardcore zionist, what does Israel stand to gain from brexit?

Divide and conquer? Or is this Putin splitting up Europe as punishment for opposing Crimea annexation?

Tell her to calm down

Fair enough lad.
Sounds nicer than "mum" makes me feel sick just saying it like that tbh.

I had a friend babbling about how Norway was vastly superior to us because they export their renewable energy surplus. That was his measurement of superiority between us, Iceland, Norway and Switzerland. Their renewable energy surpluses. That's all he wittered on about even after I showed him the UK's top exports. He actually asked me "What does the UK export?" and "Since when did Norway export its oil?"

BOB GELDOFF ON SUICIDE WATCH

Prayers have been answered today.

She's probably fucking other men atm

I hope it isn't long distance

theres plenty of Guinness in America if you have a Publix near you or somthing

I like the screatching vocals like from Accept/UDO or OverKill.. Know any ? Doesn't need to be british.

Here's a very new british band and they play real oldschool NWOBHM, bought their demo tape 2 years ago and a single last year. Super amazing band

btw, that bomb disneyland vid is on my channel, I upload there rips from my vinyls and tapes, mostly polish, czech, russian etc. stuff though. Ok enough shilling

First relationship?

Laugh and condescend to her. The madder she gets the harder you troll.

She will either leave or stfu. Its win/win.

stop posting christ chan already
i didnt come here to cringe

LOL

it's quite nice actually lad

Just victoryhatefuck her and when you finish scream:

WE LEFT THE EU NOW I'M LEAVING YOU

Saves us buying the plane ticket.

This type of talk only signals to your opposition how important the demographic battle is.

twitter.com/neeratanden/status/746210805838839809

Debate her mate.

Israel is not of primary significance to everything

Although I know a few hardcore Zionists who were pro-Brexit because they thought the EU was too pro-Palestine, Britain doesn't count for very much in the ME any more

No. Fuck off with this Christ-Chan autism.

It's entirely down to the spread of Marxism through the education system, especially higher education.

Fucking beautiful. He crushed it. Absolutely crushed it. So glad he mentioned the Berlusconi thing as well, it doesn't get brought up nearly enough.

I want to send him a letter, lads. I want him to know how grateful I am. I don't know how, though.

OMFG

Fucking beautiful way to end it.

Do you even understand why Hitler decided to go to war with the rest of Europe? Couldn't have possibly been the terms of the treaty of Versailles which were quite literally cucking Germany to death. He had no other choice.

German lager is good but generic and samey.

Character is found in English beer, where you run a real risk of both a shit and great pint.

He might be a troll tbh, a very good one

get 'em outta here

Fair enough. Russia it is then.

How are these exclusive things?

Of what? A city?

I have been told that our Guinness is not as similar to the stuff in England as we think. I could be wrong on that though. I prefer Murphy's over Guinness anyways. It has more bite to it.

twitter.com/SebastianEPayne/status/746230708117483521

how about die fedora tipper?

We helped Nigel complete the mission Enoch left him with, and as this great chapter of British history finally ends, a new one begins.

Based Scruton.

nice shilling m8

That seven sisters shit has an awesome guitar tone. And maybe you will dig Stone? I know exactly what you mean with those kind of vocals. Just sorta hard to think of something.

So the solution is to cuck (and excessively brutalise) places like Czechoslovakia and Poland?

Come on, Liebensraum was a policy, and not just something that had to do with justified revanchism.

What is Hitler at this point to you but an idol?

Good foreigners raus tbh.

Christianity is pretty fucking autistic, m8.

WE'RE WINNING AND THEY CAN DO NOTHING ABOUT IT

cnqzu.com/library/Philosophy/neoreaction/Guido Preparata/Conjuring Hitler - How Britain and America made the Third Reich.pdf

Yankee-doodleistan

They can't stop the meme magic britfriend

Based qt3.14

WE GOT OUR OWN EDITION!

Stalin could have saved us, were it not for the Jewish Trotskyites sabotaging his regime and making up exaggerated lies about the Kulaks.

BASED VOX

twitter.com/voxday/status/746318962628112384
twitter.com/voxday/status/746321490837110784

Got what they deserved, they were on stolen German land to begin with.

Go watch TGSNT.

The Enlightenment would like a word with you.

Assuming you still live in the states you can easily find some pretty good brews from smaller breweries. Worse case scenario they're a little heavy handed on the hops.

WEWLAD

LADS DID WE SEE THE STEFAN MEMELEYNEUX BREXIT APPRECIATION VIDYA?

I think he should try Abbot ale tbh, or Pedigree or maybe Hob Goblin tbh.

Boris Johnson looks like if Trump and Dean Ambrose had a baby

Welcome to the filter list, fracture point shill.

The guy who makes these is a master of making memes accessible to all.

Fuck off, you anti-white moron.

Yeah, let's watch six hours of unadulterated propaganda straight. That'll teach me the truth about this literal object of religious veneration.

The "enlightenment" was BTFO hundreds of years ago, and today's decline is evidence of its failure as a slippery slope.

Fuck off, commie.

made some shit oc in paint lads

how about you try giving yourself your own independence day and leave the silly bitch?

it still hasn't sunk in how amazing this is for Nigel

All of his work in the EU Parliament
All of the abuse he's taken
The harassment
The cries of racism
The toll its taken on his family, on his health
All of the debates he's turned up at when he's beenoutnumbered
All of the media interviews where they've tried to corner him
Losing so many elections when everyone stacks against him but still fighting

and now finally he's done it and we're free. Because of him

Its a shame that American styles are so heavy on the hops, as I actually really like Pacific Hops when used in moderation. Still, the MEGA AMERICAN HOPPY IPA is fun sometimes.

Hobgoblin is noice tho

r/ing "get in, we're leaving eu" image

Here you go lad.

Someone else can edit some other names like Mogg, Hoey, Juncket, etc. I cba.

Never said that, I merely meant the land stolen from Germany and given to Poland via ToV.

Keep believing your university history classes then.

Like holy fuck, havve you ever tasted pole Dumplings? It's all steamed veg that has that taste of Veg your grandmother does for you using the stuff she did up in the back garden, yet somehow despite it beign homegrown it's stilll got an earthy like taste because it isn't seasoned buttered done in salt or like.

And it's all watery as fuck.

Also,

Something tells me, things are going to get incredibly better.

And by that I mean, less and lesss koreans, chineese, and Phillpinos and More japanese, or something coming here for fuckign college courses and you see them everywhere, jesus fuck, stop taunting me with your asain fashion sense that only you free-willed gooks get to have because loss of sense of conformity ans the like.

I understand satire is hard for autists to understand.
Take a break from the interwebs, anons.

I know the joke isn't supposed to be explained, but the obvious joke is that the pro-Stalin narrative is equally as unfalsifiable as the "Hitler dindu nuffin wrong" argument.

The question's settled lads

Will Farage get us guns back, lads?

Yeah thats my problem, the hipster IPA garbage here is hopped to oblivion it is un drinkable.

I tried a Hobgoblin a long long time ago and it was alright. I had just started drinking so I don't think I fully appreciated it. I can find one next week though.

Related book

Four Flags: The Indigenous People of Great Britain by Arthur Kemp (2012)
media.8ch.net/pdfs/src/1454522472030-0.pdf

Time to learn Japanese so we can be かわいい with our East Asian friends?

If ifs and buts was candies and nuts we'd have all have a merry referendum

We never should have let the Anglo-Japanese alliance lapse for the sake of the yanks , they were our greatest ally.

nice work thanks m8

need to put a cross beside Jo Cox

about time tbh

Yeah, dividing up Poland in its entirety with the Soviet fucking Union is just Germany taking back the land the TOV stole from them.

Even when you backpeddle you're full of shit.

Just because I haven't sat through 6 hours of propaganda by religious cultists doesn't mean I've done independent study on the prophet of edgelordism.
If either of us is guilty of one-sided gullible swallowing of narratives, it's you, not me. Just because a position isn't mainstream doesn't mean you aren't being led like a sheep.

what font is it?

I've never understood why Poles take such pride in their 'EPIC DELISHISUH FOODZ' it takes like fucking orphan gruel.

If you prefer a milder taste, then Hobgoblin Gold would do ya. Its Hobgoblin brewed with golden hops.

Its refreshing but still has that ale character that lager is usually lacking.

Personally my favourite Wychwood beer is Arrowaine but it is hard to find.

youtube.com/watch?v=7z1bw3X7zGQ
This fucking yank in this steam tbh lad he doesn't know a thing about economics or europe.

Well she and her supporters have already been gloriously btfo so I don't need to log into twatter. Thanks, Brit/pol/, if it was you.

You should rape her to assert your dominance, lad. Not even memeing. Start off psychologically breaking her then one day, just casually rape her, don't be super violent and intimidating, just be indifferent to her saying no when she isn't in the mood, and calmly man handle her and get her in position, keep her there, and fuck her against her will. If she cries afterward and asks "how could you do that to me?" or whatever, just don't address it. Ask her if she wants a cup of tea or something. Then make sure to sleep with her in your arms that night. Don't let her leave and get mad on her own or tell anyone.
Once you've raped a woman and kept her relatively calm and made her feel like it isn't that big of a deal, she'll actually respect you more than any man she's ever met before. From there, just be yourself and she'll desperately mould her views, dress, mannerisms, other people she hangs around with, all on your example. She'll be perfect. If you just stick with it as I described, it's got a 100% success rate. You're lucky I'm hear to give you advice tbqh. I discovered this by pure luck when I was a young man. It was just intuitive. And I did it with several women in a row, dumping them each because I just got bored of them, and leaving them devastated.

Who /hasn'tsleptsinceWednesday/ here?

I don't want to go to bed lads, I'm just too smug and euphoric

I'm sorry, and I agree with you.
Sarcasm is hard to understand through text

Milo Y. apparently lurks 8/pol/

archive.is/C9HU1

Why do lefties keep talking about walls? Do they not know what the Channel is?

Are you a britbong? Or an Amerifat?

I am not sure if I can get my hands on the Hobgoblin Gold but I will give it the old college try? Here in burgerland its really really hit or miss on imported beer. Also if you do get one its usually skunked because normies don't try foreign stuff often.

woo, that's great. I also like very high pitched vocals like of Judas Priest or Toxik (American thrash band, so fast and so ear piercing that you have to check it out if you don't know it already)

I thought this faggot was assblasted off of Twatter for making le edgy maymay jokez?

Glad you like it m8, I actually made the previous Thames one also.

Go onto any Wikipedia battle summary and right click it, then click "inspect element" and edit whatever you want

Be proud lad. The Leavers in Scotland still have a shitty fight with potentially another referendum which will put them back in the EU.

Don't they know she died for nothing?

Toxik is awesome. You should check out Forbidden, Heathen and Cyclone Temple.

He was here in the very first exodus from halfchan, buddy

It's okay fam.

I agree.
Polish food is not great.

The breakfasts are the best things tbh.

NOICE

twitter.com/pzf/status/746396091470462976

As soon as the budding lefties, stealth transsexual leftist agendas in manga Otoko no ko incursions and Commmunist party that is doing the same shit as that one guy who died for the Emperort ried to stop because they are gaining momentum thanks to Pragmatic jap Work ethics becoming unrewarding and sterile are sorted, Neo-Tokyo will once again because a reality.

I might have had ONE thing from a polish dish that was alright, but I think Hungary had better stuff on menu.

The art of Chav food is that it's made in a lazy procrastrinated phase of utter need to consume carbohydrates.

Also I've never had this, but it actually might be decent if not for the fact that 1 slice of bread is 60 carb and with 3 that's 180 total, excluding the stuff you;d spread on the toast which should be soaked in butters, pate, pickled onions, possibly an aocado bledned with sour cream lemon juice, peeper and salt and the like on both sides.

But judging by the year of 1861, something tells me this is poverty line food.

Milo just signed his own death warrant.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Exclusive: Berlin to Push for Association Treaty with Britain - Handelsblatt Global Edition
global.handelsblatt.com/edition/457/ressort/politics/article/schaubles-secret-brexit-plan

Pulse II: London Buggerloo

I remember him attention-whoring here way back when GG was in full swing but I didn't think he stayed.

PPH was over 1200 10 hours ago.

the fucking stupidity of the remain ppl is fucking unparalleled.

Yes by destroying our countries cultures and take them as econnomic slaves so the kikes sandniggers can exploit us.

Did she just fucking insult the whole fucking country? and they say Nigel insulted half the ppl that voted remain.

HOLY FUCK THE DOUBLE STANDARDS!

inb4 dies of aids next day

inb4 Milo found dead, drowned in Nubian seed in an apparent suicide

English food

polish food

Sudden, spontaneous generation of multiple pellets of lead in skull, believed to be complications resulting from AIDS.

He got banned for a few hours a couple weeks ago for pissing off mudslimes

Goulash is top-tier

I dunno lad. Kabanos is pretty nice

TIME TO HAVE SOME FUN ON SOCIAL NETWORKS LADS

Never understood why normies like him so much tbqh. Is it just the pseudo-edge?

Not to be a fag, but is there a subreddit for these kind of anti-Polandballs?

Original Polandball used to be good until Reddit got their claws into it and banned all but the tamest and lamest of rehashes of the basic theme, preventing memetic evolution.

I remember Spurdo became the big thing after that, and the nature of that made it unable to be coopted and censored by cucky Swedish redditors on moderator power trips.

try some of this if you get the chance

Looks like regurgitated german food

I can't do it, seeing all those smug fools with their false outrage makes me 200% mad.

Listen 007 …Jews are allowed to take the piss out of other Jews…it's the law

Fucking calm it lad, I'd die of alcohol poisoning trying to do that.

Its the other way round m8

tbf lad, I tried some polish jaffa cakes once and they were pretty delish, and some tymbark juice

i'm always scared of going into polish shops

I've been awake for 24 hours. Its been truly magical and I know you've all enjoyed it as much as I have.

Usually, days spent here in their entirety are quickly forgotten. This one I will remember forever. Good night lads.

Oh god, polish soup is literally the same kind of watery crap you see served in a fucking Oliver twist movie or some other "Working children get's violently mangled by globalist capitalist machine- That one fucking child abuse event with the girl and the bathtub and chains and child neglect which enabled the modern batshit insane Orphange child trafficking/bury them in the fucking forests shit that comes up like once a year only to be shilled to oblivion crap.

German food is re-constituted polish food?

this is hillarious rofl

They tend to have fiery Polish women (sometimes qts) who can be a laugh if their English is good enough.

The two have a long history on influencing each other culturally

Fucking BBC World News, now they're showing stories of all the sad Polish people that now feel unwelcomed.

Polish metal

I fucking dare GSOGM to post this.

We know you're lurking, Emerald.

I know lad.

>tfw quarter polish, and have no sympathy for these people who want to abandon their own country instead of working to improve it

I love you all

god bless you guys

pierogi ftw !

I've listened few songs of theirs but I don't remember them having this kind of vocals. Amazing !

I know Forbidden, thanks for recommending the others !

Here's something from my country. Can you believe this album was never released ?! The fucker from Metal Mind (back then the only polish metal label) said that there's no market for such music. What an idiot.

ily2 m8

Those vocals are amazing. Never heard of this. This is awesome thanks.

You might as well be a JF to me lad

BASED TOBY

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/24/dear-remainers-you-lost-stop-whinging-on-facebook/

Thank god I gave up on Watching TV ages ago

This, unless Poland figures out how to steal another Country by unbolting it from it's tectonic plates, then I don't see what the reason if for them to not get annexed by literally anyone next to them

Not liking marmite

Spread it thing you fuck, and even then it works best with addons that spread it's taste around.

And shit, now I need to check if there is porn of a lad getting his pipe blown with Marmite on it just so I can see a slag choke on that bitter-yet fulfilling taste.

Disliking Marmite basically makes you a Leftist.

Decent wallpaper material or no?

Very interesting, Suggests that main fault line among *voters* not trad left v right but liberal v authoritarian.
twitter.com/sturdyAlex/status/746392280660066304

MAKE PROPAGANDA

I thought I would see the fall of our civilisation

INDEPENDENCE DAY

This has been a wild, wild ride.
the space of a referendum is too short a time to spend amongst such admirable hobbits Anons

Dan Hannan is being very
civic
atm

I don't know whether to be entertained or ashamed.

This is their second album called Przeznaczenie (destiny), their previous album Syndromy Miast (Syndromes of the Cities) is not as mature as this one, but still very solid. The Syndroms were released, but only in english (both albums were recorded in 2 languages, but the english version sucks big time)

its fucking horrid

REMINDER THAT WE MUST ALL CONVERT TO WAGE THE NEXT CRUSADE, BRITPOL IS A CHRISTIAN BOARD NOW

Because they're sore losers mad that we haven't let them take another chip out of our nation that they want to crumble. They're frightened they may actually have to work to be prosperous instead of just being given a hand out for doing nothing or a cushy moderately paid jobsworth job.

Fuck em, the tears are delicious. The right wing is out of the bag now. Someone was moaning about Trump today at work and I just flat out said "Trump's right and I like him, he'll be good for his country and make good deals with ours now" he was like "He shouldn't even be allowed in the country" so I said "That's not a very mature outlook or an argument, how awkward will it be when he's president when you people want to block him from coming".

He didn't answer and was pretty quite today.

It's been an awesome day. I'm taking down my cheap British flag which was probably made by forigners and buying a proper British flag from here.
hampshireflag.co.uk/Union-Jack-Flag.htm

Yeah i love it when metal bands use there native language. Sounds so good.

Utter, utter waste of dubs.

I am an Amerifat and even I like Marmite.

but I only use it in beef stews

This graph/polling makes it very clear that this was a debate about globalization, and the ((globalists))) lost

twitter.com/WikiGuido/status/746197360573718529

MY DUBS DISAGREE FAGGOT.

They're like hive-mind Aliens that have just been cut off from their commanding overlord, and are currently in the agonising "death screams" feedback phase.

It's pretty marvelous.

Then check out my channel, it's mostly metal not in english. I just like it that way for some reason, even if I don't understand. But you know what ? Listening to Czech Metal helped me a lot with learning the language (it being similar to polish helps too of course)

this is probably my favourite czech record and overall an album I'd kill for !!!

VEGIMITE>>>>MARMITE

Where did the 250 billion come from to stabalize markets?

WHO'D HAVE THUNK IT LADS?

Bank dank of England lad

I SMELL SHITE

twitter.com/JohnClarke1960/status/746234470127144960

There's a difference?

Also:

What is the combination of the two like + English mustard that's reached the Instantaniously makes you reel back because blast of mustard heat stage?

They meme'd it into existence lad

twitter.com/MrHarryCole/status/746394313999908864

I know that but where did they get it from? Did we add a quarter trillion to national debt.

They borrowed the EU's photocopiers

And here's another cult Czech band with my English translation. If there's a český bratr who could look at it and give me a feedback that'd be fucking ace !

Computers.
Add a few numbers.

You Can't Barrage the Farage

It might have come from the Human trafficking or the Pedohphile rings that we will never ever, sort out.

Or the above but the satanist divisions we all forgot about when those two children cmae forward.

Computers.
Add a few numbers.

I cried when I saw this. They were patriotic tears lads.

Whaaaatttt????

Humans NEVER hunted mammoth.

Same as Africans tribes didn't hunt elephants.

How the fuck are you supposed to? What the fuck are you gonna do with all that meat if you somehow manage to do it? Why the fuck are you hunting something that dangerous and challenging when there are much easier game everywhere?

New flag when?

Whats with the black lad?

The printer.

Protip: That's what central banks do. BCE probably injected quite a bit too.

Tell her you'll only do her in the ass from now on.

Wait, isn't the dragon technically the amanifestation of evil and the representee of the Jew? I forgot about ST whatshisname who killed it and got it on the flag, but it'd be nicer to see it slain or something, right? Which was the saint that Litterally genocided all the Dragons agaiin?

I think Cornwall are still pretending they're a real country.

St David. I just didn't want to leave too much blank space and ruin the aesthetics/symmetry

Only SJWs dislike Marmite.

You're not an SJW, are you?

Hitler?
Jo Cox?

Too damn long in MS Paint.

b-but Pa might not

Fair point lad, would have looked rather blank without it. But in all honestly its ruined without the St. Andrews cross, you just can't remove it. stockpile them while you can lads

HIGH ENERGY

dont mind the dragon but there aint no black in the union jack

What did he say lad?

SPICY

Nah, there was the St who killed this one dragon and we got him on one of the flags, and then there was this St that killed EVERY OTHER FUCKING DRAGON (mostly the ones that cucked kings and shit that were potbellied and small) and then was like popular everywhere because you know, killed off degenerate Hypersexual flying lizards that breathed fire, ate cattle and people alike, and interbred with Jews, making their money hoarding habits even worse.

Me: This petition that's making the rounds is absurd; who honestly believes that 'Remain' would do anything but laugh at a petition that argues we should ignore the result of this referendum if 'Remain' had won? Never mind change the law, just because the desired result was not achieved?

Him: Didn't Farage claim in the campaign that a small Remain victory would require another referendum? And at 10.30 last night that the Government had really invalidated the poll by extending registration? But you are right. Let the Leavers like Johnston and co have their day and enjoy the mess they make of it

Me: He may well have claimed that, but i suppose it comes down to your definition of 'small'. Approximately 4% sounds a lot smaller than the 1 million+ votes it signifies. If the numbers were switched, I imagine Remain would be claiming a 'decisive' victory; if not 'landslide', and other buzzwords. Likewise, I hadn't heard anything about the poll being declared invalid due to the extended registration; but the same would probably apply. If Remain had won, any similar hypothetical claims would probably be declared water under the bridge.

More Me: Although I agree that the utopians should be made to eat their words; I never imagined nor claimed the result would be painless. The question is whether it is only short-term or long-term, but generally I'd defer to Wilde: "A cynic is a man who knows the price of everything but the value of nothing."

1:10 wtf

new fleg tbh

Obligatory.

Ameriburger here.. Congratulations you limey fucks you did it.. Next step is physical removal of kebab

Remove London.

It wouldn't surprise me if lefties are retarded enough to not read anything they've been given.

NEW FLAG LADS, THIS IS THE ANGLO- SPHERE'S TIME TO SHINE

What does that mean?

And this is how (((they))) screw you.

This is Scruton territory. Abrahamic faiths don't belong in Albion.

no offence to the americans but

no yanks in the anglo union tbh

What lad? Scruton is an Anglican

And knowing Britbongistanianites, you won't win a second time due to the markets ((("crashing"))) and because you don't have a collective spine.

You a LARPagan or something lad?

Sometimes cucks cross the road, you just have to be patient.

Godspeed, Rosbeefs. Let's hope we'll join you soon.

THREAD THEME

Lad… I hadn't even considered.

–as long as we're all white
FTFY

lad come on, the burgers under trump would be amazing

He's trying to co-opt Scruton for the sake of shitposting.

Nah it's a meme magician board now.

I prefer the cleanliness of the straight cut lines around the dragon in mine.

My dream is just for canada/aus/nz and uk to unite tbh

never going to happen is it ;_;

Our Fight for an Open, Optimistic, Hopeful, Diverse and Tolerant Britain Is Needed Now More Than Ever

Jesus what a gigantic fucking cuck

?

Do they not see it?

Would be nice.
Don't know if it will though.

He's not wrong.

We need to meme remainers burning their British passports and going to live amongst rapefugees in Germany or the middle east and getting raped. Seriously, they hate Britain so why don't they fuck off and leave us bigoted racist little Englanders to "destroy" ourselves.

Was listening to the BBC World Service this morning and they were expressing puzzlement that the White working class didn't vote Labour's Remain position. Totally clueless.

On a serious note, how'd we get Cadburys back from Poland?

That looks ok I guess.
Hard to see the dragon properly though lad.

but isn't the environmental stuff that greens care about all bad stuff that will happen long after we are dead

Not until we sort out our ethnic problems. No point combining if it just means spreading pakis, chinks and abbos to each nation because of shared citizenship.

Finding all sorts of good shit on sufficient velocity.

Thank you for that lad, I used that too trigger someone "hey look pal, theres an upside to all this, eu taxes on fatty foods being gone freddo bars will be 10p again =)"

Lib Dems should just call themselves the Islamo-Europhile Party

I'm not sure what is more amusing, the fact that Tim Farron thinks anybody is listening, he's leadership material or that the LibDems are relevant.

I'd do it lad, except that the only squares I haven't been seeing are the "Hitler", "Nazi" and star squares.

Congrats you glorious limey bastards. Tonight I drink to your independence.

t. Commonwealth.

Take that man out to dinner for your limey curmudgeon fish and chips. Or whichever way you bollocks m8s describe it.

I thought it's only on cuckifornia, it's also there.

The Aussie LibDems are pretty based from the rumours I heard here on Holla Forums

Jokes on them

God willed Brexit

Typical.

try a darker red on the dragon

I actually was curious about the name so I researched his about page. I assumed it was some passive aggressive nu-male phrase fueled by too much estrogen and single motherhood growing up, but it turns out he was mocking the statement made by a MRA talking about men's role in our evolution. Classically we where providers and our females where nurtures. The MRA speaker said something to the degree of "We ensured our families were clothed and fed, 'we hunted the mammoth.'

He either found the alien concept of a man doing something manly or useful instead of internet blogging hilarious. Or he, a giant fatass himself, identified with the mammoth and decided to assume its moniker.

His entire website is one estrogen filled passive aggressive remark on masculinity and conservatism.

Gold on the dragon m8

Lads, does this mean we can relax for a bit or is it about to get worse?

Trips confirm.

Probably just because they're racists tbh ;^

PICK ONE AND STICK TO IT. YOU CAN ONLY MAKE HITLER LOOK SO GOOD.

Ya obv that's part of it.

To be honest I've gotten a bit of a boost from this leave vote. It was completely non-racial, and yet immigrants are flustered as fuck that we voted leave. I think if you had an actual nationalist government they would just leave by themselves when they realise they can't attain the privileges they expect now.

Yeah they're pretty decent on things like Gun Control

Plus the MP they have is fucking based and literally calls people communists cunts before telling them to go fuck themselves

never close your eyes user

We don't let our guard down lad, we aren't out yet.

Does he not accept that its divided, or that he is on the wrong side of the division?
Would he accept a divided country if it was 51% remain?

… When money stays in the country isn't that good?

I'm tempted just start up a window cleaning business or something like that on the side temporarily so that I can get money to take welding courses and so I have some extra money to spend it on more worthwhile things. I want to help make this country great again now we're independent.

twitter.com/the_moviebob/status/746405082737025026

what does britpol think of muh OC?

the text is terrible though

Lads…

No, it would be a landslide and monumental victory over the bigoted leave side.

He's always been at least agnostic.

Hope I did him proud lads.

kek

By WORK, he of course means to provide the outcome he'd like to see

The kikes gave him a job to do and he fucked it up.

Whag is he trying to say, that FPTP is good?

Does this waste of skin who has nor will ever accomplish anything in his life realize that he would be the first to lose his vote?

>Boris Johnson

Cuck tbh. At least Juncker and (((Schulz))) want us gone quickly now so we shouldn't be crawling along at a snail's pace towards independence like Boris wants.

Atheist. Just not the Fedora-toting crypto-communist variety.

Yeah, right, because 10 year olds understand this shit. She scared her child with bogus shit and now you see the results.

and the bullshit keeps on coming

Hold on there lad, no article 50.

ARE WE GETTING JEWED OVER WITH A NORWAY LIKE SYSTEM?

Follow up headline

Cuck parenting results in cuck children. On top of this, it's easy as fuck to lie about anything since the media has 0 accountability.

Oh god not this autistic faggot again

Not sure about calling it Battle of Britain since that's already taken tbh

think of the children though :^)

Good!
CRY MORE INDOCTRINATED CHILDREN WHO DONT UNDERSTAND THAT WE'RE SACRIFICING FOR THEM.

Civil war brewing.jpg

w0t m8?

Didn't this fat autistic fuck skip his grandmothers funeral to play Mario?

Either an obvious lie or she told her kid we're all going to die if we leave and scared him herself.

Were you one of the cucks who thought he was "based" and would be allowed to not be ovened?

fgt

Burger here. I just want you guys to know that when I heard Farage say "Today is Independence Day", I instinctively started clapping. There were people asleep in the house and my hands were just compelled.

HAS ANY OF YOU FUCKERS SEEN THIS?

The petition reads in part:

FUCKING KNEW THEY WERE TRYING TO FUCK THIS UP!

oh wow, he really stumped us there! Using Cameron's words as though they spoke for the whole country really got us!

Yup.

I hope he's getting torn asunder in the replies.

…yes.

I NEED AN UPDATED VERSION OF THIS RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!

wot?

God, this mental gymnastics are killing me.

Brexit confirmed for EU Sanctioned Death Star explosion with UKIP and leave voters flying int wit htheir votes t oblow it up with Nigel as Luke (Or Han solo) Making his great smiles aas he flys the fuck outta there.

Actually, can someone make that?

How many leftists do you know that are saying "One man direct-democracy works well only if the people voting are well informed on the topics they are voting about."

What the fuck do they want to do about it?

Implement communism

Amused mastery. Look it up lad

fuck off scotland

They lost. Everybody should just tell them to suck it up or fucking leave if they don't like it. These kids need a fucking whipping tbh, sick of the tantrums.

user with dank OC I saw yesterday, I summon thee

Brits have given the whole world a lesson on how to say NO to globbalists kikes.

This means America can do the same thing when voting for Trump.

Fire Monkey year indeed.
Let the memes burn everything so the world will never forget what's happened.

It's all ogre.. don't even trip

Letting the moronic Murdoch influenced plebs vote in referenda?

smh tbh fam

Hitler lived in SA for at least a few years. Likely a decade or more.

Will are Nige start making an argument for guns again, lads?

Are they both allowed to invoke the 6 million though?

He's entertaining but I don't give a fuck what happens to him, just surprised he called out a kike as a kike.

its almost like they want a civil war

Can someone explain to me the real economic and financial consequences of Brexit? Because all over the net I see liberal media saying it's the worst thing since Hitler and the like.

Agree. Let's bring back the 3/5ths rule.

what dunces

They can't apply rules retroactively

COUP D'ETAT WHEN? BORIS JOHNSON IS TRYING TO FUCK US ALL OVER

The (((market forces))) predicted it would be remain and now that it's a leave vote, they are completely melting down. Short term impact only, and long term gains.

gtfo christcuk

there is always /christian/ for your shit

Rilfes, swords handguns, crossbows, Jousting and that renenactment stuff sounds alright.

You can get rid of those shitty copper guns, though, those things look NWO as fuck.

Also, can we get our coppers to stop the florescant jacket crap? Never liked that, blue always looked good on them.

WHAT?

so many gainz

How is that a real life consequence? That's just a reaction. That is not a consequence. Do they know what words mean?

He is a kike lad

His Yiannopolous name is his step fathers i believe

reddit.com/r/Scotland/comments/4pkwly/male_21_recently_got_out_of_a_relationship_with/

CUCK

I asked last night an no one was swell enough to answer. WHAT IS ARTICLE 50 AND WHAT IS IT'S RELEVANCE?

forums.sufficientvelocity.com/threads/uk-eu-referendum.26629/page-64

Link to the thread if anyone wants to shitpost.

Good god I hope so.

No Human Rights court

Bill of rights
Right to bear arms

Do it glorious leader.

It's the provision in Lisbon(?) treaty for a EU member country to declare it's leaving.

Guinness in Ireland and the UK isn't the same in as in the US. The US bear tastes' are that of more light bears and the occasional IPA drinker, so Guinness markets accordingly. I haven't tried Guinness IPA, but a friend of mine with similar tastes told me it was decent for US Guinness.

You sure m8

MUUUUUUUUMMYYYYY SAAAAAAAAAAAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It is the procedure laid down for a member state to leave the EU formally. Once invoked there is a two year period of possible negotiations

WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE AND PAY PENANCE, WE ARE ALL THE LORD'S CHILDREN ON BRITPOL NOW

People fail to understand that markets are extremely fragile and any kind of change makes them drop. Doesn't mean much in the long run

google.co.uk/search?q=Article 50&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b&gfe_rd=cr&ei=JYttV8aBJYeAgAa2p4foBA

Deus Vult

Because the New World Order ain't new, and some people think of themselves as citizens of that government. Its the ultimate level of being cucked.

Does Holla Forums want to use it or not?

Can they honestly keep Farage out of Parliament after he gave us independence?

I imagine Tories are terrified of the investigation into election fraud in South Thanet atm.

I want Scotland to fuck off already so we can get this sweet black-and-gold Union Jack.

as soon as possible
meme it so

WHAT THE FUCK BORIS HAS BAITED AND SWITCHED US

user, its dangerous to lick the bears when you visit Yellowstone.

Fixed

That cunt having Get Carter as his pic is triggering me.

Those fucking worms trying to fuck this up. dont know when to fucking die

Holy shit if they fuck this up the fire will rise with their bones

THE ETERNAL TURKROACH REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

it looks like someone pissed on it

Come to think of it, it's much more likely that Denmark will choose to leave the EU than the Netherlands.

Denmark still has their own currency, after all.

We'd be the first country to exit the eurozone.

There are none.

Well, it wouldn't be inaccurate.

well done britbong lads. let this be the beginning of the new anglosphere. the world shall fear us.

They'r ejust throwing toys out of the pram. I wouldn't worry about it.

His smile is crooked and I love him for it.

no homo

elaborate

Accidental quote there.

Along with Trump and Farage we will make the anglosphere great again.

theres a lot of people who need killing and a good old fashioned civil war is just whats needed to clear out the trash

SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT YEAR IT IS

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY, LADS

the other one is better lad.

You're now watching two strangers discuss your question!
Question to discuss:
How does the Brexit make you feel? Versus what you think is reality? Currently evaluating political apathy and ignorance.

Stranger 2: I was pretty gutted about it when the result came in.

Stranger 2: I think it was a huge mistake.

Stranger 1: I'm not really sure I understand your question, but I'm feeling… a little anxious, but generally like people are blowing this up into something bigger than it really is

Stranger 2: I was really shocked that wales voted out even though they're the ones who get more out of the EU than they do out of the UK.

Stranger 2: And it's really fucking sad for Scotland.

Stranger 2: They voted no in the independence referendum because they were threatened with being kicked out of the EU.

Stranger 2: Now the whole country has voted remain, and they're still being forced out of the EU.

Stranger 1: yeah, that bugged me at the time

Stranger 1: Scotland being bribed by EU membership

Stranger 1: it was ridiculous

Stranger 1: very petty

Stranger 2: Another indy ref is definitely on the table now.

Stranger 2: I think they're going to vote yes this time.

Stranger 2: They got totally fucked over.

Stranger 1: eh, referendums should be once in a generation

Stranger 1: they voted in

Stranger 2: They have to have a referendum now.

Stranger 1: that's that

Stranger 2: It was in the SNP's manifesto.

Stranger 1: the SNP don't have the power to call a referendum though

Stranger 2: Yes but the SNP have to try to get one now.

Stranger 2: Nicola Sturgeon can't be seen to be doing nothing when her entire country is being forced into something they didn't vote for.

Stranger 2: The people of Scotland are asking for the referendum now.

Stranger 1: their country is the UK, as that's what they voted for

Stranger 1: and that country voted to leave

Stranger 1: which sucks

Stranger 1: but that's the situation

Stranger 2: Which is why a lot of no voters are going to vote yes if there is a referendum.

Stranger 2: Their country is still Scotland

Stranger 2 has disconnected

Insight on the neutral/other-but-not-rabid side

I think right now you should be concerned about surviving the wrath of the Obama administration.

Come on you fucks, how new are you?

Barry, plz. You're leaving in only 5 months.

Deutsch/pol/ here I made you guys some shitty meme. I hope you like it.

Leave now please.

The EU I mean, let it all fall down

FUCK I forgot to save the jpg.

JUST

So scared.

CHRISTIANS OUT

FROG GODS IN

I'M SO FUCKING PROUD OF THIS COUNTRY LADS

WE'VE CHANGED FUCKING HISTORY

did she vote leave?

Can't the Queen just tell the Scots to deal with it and they don't have a choice? Even if they have a separate referendum can't she do that?

This raises a semi-interesting point, actually. The EU threatened to kick Scotland out if it didn't vote to stay in the UK. Couldn't the pro-leave camp up there milk that point? The EU clearly doesn't give a shit about Scotland.

LMAO THIS FUCKING CUCK JUST SAID THAT POLISH PEOPLE CULTURALLY ENRICH THE UK

Excellent

Cheers lad

Its very bitter sweet tbh, SNP cucks will get their way eventually.

they wont get a place if they arent in the UK so if they leave theyre even more screwed.

This tweet made my eyes watery.. This man is no longer a fringe nutter, he's UK's George Washington (irony).. This man fought and campaigned tirelessly for years and roasted the fuck out of those retarded globalists in the EU parliament and garnered a groundswell of support from the public around the world. He stood by the people, being a proud patriot, and lead them to victory against the Zio-Globalists and their plans to unite the world under one global free trade zone and government. This man has single-handedly shit on what can only be called the anti-christ (((synagogue of satan))) and their evil plans. St. Nigel has slain the dragon. Godspeed you glorious fucking bastard, you have become a founding father of your country and a historical giant.

Godspeed Britannia.

We're all children of kek in here.

there is only one god

and his name is death

Ginnie should show her butt to celebrate Brexit

I'm not sure. Scotland is in the UK because of royal ties from the 17th century but I don't think the Queen has any actual power outside of being a figurehead.

Well if there's a second Brexit ref. this point will have a chance to be brought up. Might even change some Scot minds.

Another interesting Omegle log coming up soon. They're taking their time about this one.

anyone got ginnie lewds tbh

lol she may as well, it's the only part she hasn't shown yet

BRITS CAN'T HAVE INDEPENDENCE DAY, THAT BELONGS TO AMERICA. BRITS CAN BE RENAISSANCE DAY

Redpilled and uncucked, I am now free. Praise Kek.

Please help shill shit like this becasue that woman from the crankies wants to drag my country back into that shite pit of the EU

t.uncucked leavejock

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY SA, ENJOY YOUR PINT

I had champagne for breakfast myself, moving on to my mead next

there wont be a second EU referendum

we won, they lost if they wish to take it further they better be prepared to fight

No fuck you kike christ is the only way

Cheers for the vote but we're still building Hardian's Wall cos of the mass chunk of Remain votes ya cunt

Only messing lad, spread it like wildfire

Lads, is the 23rd or the 24th Independence day?

Should it not be the day we went to the polls?

Relax, friend. The UK and America can revel in our shared independence together.

DICKIE SPENCE IS TRASH

HAPPY RENAISSANCE DAY LADS

The fire rises from south to north

WE'RE GOING TO MAKE IT LAD, THE SNP MARXISTS WILL BE GONE AND WE'LL BE UNIONIST AGAIN

These millenial scum don't deserve to be British; I would gladly trade them my Canacuck citizenship for their Independent one.

Sorry lad.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

Wouldn't be a bad idea actually, getting redpilled people in the country from the Anglosphere

wouldn't put it past the majority of votes just being a 'fuck you we want a referendum again' type of childishness tbf lad

I do my anti EU shilling every time i can tho because fuck that mess

Christfags, ladies and gentlemen.

topkek. I don't know what that Freudian slip means about me.

I meant beer.

I think I found Brit/pol/'s god. Remember the crabposting?

godchecker.com/pantheon/incan-mythology.php?deity=AI-APAEC

Yes, but with different names. America salutes brits for taking the first step to uncuck themselves and America forgives but does not forget the British redcoat dogs that had to be slaughtered.

6463860/10 webm lad

kill yourself KEUK fag

1st picture reminds me of our Nige tbh

Perhaps he is an incarnation of this god?

Christfags, ladies and gentlemen.

I think he got too used to the smell of his own farts running the national policy institute.

Proud of you, Jockie.

Actually, how many lads here have Cancer as their star sign?

BASED CRAB GOD

Yeah but this still confuses me.

You made a mistake. Here is the correct response.

Say it to their faces.

I recommended some pretty diverse places for him to go. He probably won't though. Those filthy white people aren't so bad when they mean you get to live in a comfy apartment and have roads and shiet.

Jesus did nothing wrong
whip the kikes
Temple cleanse now

That QT image reminds me:

BUNNY LAROCHE ON SUICIDE WATCH??

New thread please, lads.

In the short term, there will be international trading issues with trade policies set up by the EU, so English trade with EU countries will slow for a little while, but ultimately everything will be worked out as the EU countries will need English trade for their economies and will renegotiate trade deals.

It's sort of like washing a dirty cut. It hurts now, but it'll feel much better later. And it's the smartest decision.

Agreed.

/no need to sperg out lad, have a pint. We've won today.

Lads, just got home from a long day at work, been mining salt on twitter all morning as I worked.
Its been fucking glorious!
Have I missed much?

Not my Twitter lad, just on a salt mine trip and found the audacity of his comment a bit disgusting tbh.

This. I love Virginia.

top keke m8

I can support this

Sorry lad just on edge, youre right i have some stuff in me fridge
happy independance to brits

I'm not even British and this is the best day of my life until November.

Fits in, given the royal history and our good ol' captial punishment.

BIN

fuhrer trips confirm, based jesus did nothing wrong, we crusaders now, britpol is christian now

new threads lads

I do, but I'm Floridian.

I, for one, welcome our new crab overlord.

link

lad..

Can someone webm this? I am on a public univ computer.

This guy was right 40 years ago and right now too.

ftfy