Are slavs the niggers of white people?

Are slavs the niggers of the white race?

It's between them and "chavs", although chavs are basically Slavs of bong descent, not to mention it even rhymes, so I'll go ahead and say yes, they are.

no, its the other way around: white people are the niggers of the slavs

Gingers are worse. Brits in general.

The British are the niggers of the white race.

No, that would be the British. Also, you're not talking about slavs, you're talking about gopniks. Actual slavs worthy of the name are the white people of white people, leaving the dirty mongrel germanics far beneath them.

pic is me, op

Well of course they are.

Both were slaves for a long time, were considered a lesser race and still can't properly function in society due to their culture of substance abuse, unemployment and violence.

well niggers aren't people and slavs aren't white so I guess they are the same in that they're completely disconnected and at times subservient.

we dont call them vodka wogs for nothing

I'm not gonna lie, the guy on the right is kind of based.

I would happily fuck the lot of them. Especially russian8. I would suck her shit to a fine point.

slavs are hilarious cunts. We need to breed them with rednecks and chavs to make the ultimate subhuman.

THIS! Would want armor.

are burgerniggers the niggers of white people, and also actual niggers?

yes they fucking are nigger, they are also far more "anti-intellectual" in my experience. Slavs in general can be a savage, feral people but there is still a certain respect for the mind, and for art, even amongst the lowest. I think this is because they still have a culture of sorts, burgers have almost nothing, they have been jewed to hell and back by hollywood and co

How is it that Slavic men can be so unattractive while their women are among the most attractive?

Because men aren't supposed to be attractive. The men you find "attractive" are homogenized beta cucks sold to you by the jews. In the east, a man's still supposed to be a man, strong-willed and rugged. A man is supposed to be strong and / or intelligent, a woman is supposed to be beautiful and provide him support.

Nice try shlomo.

IMO it's because the potato-face features are more flattering on women. But you know jews are a valid answer to.

interpol warrant for sebian hero? The west just made another enemy

Slav here now i will respond to all of your claims and unfunny memes.

Slavs are not race slavs come from meaning slovo or slava (word, honor)

Source of your claim

your baseless opinion

Slavs have causcasian skull and features which makes us white.

I wont respond to this

There is only 100milion slavs and we have done to the world more than anyone else.

being able to drink petrol isn't an accomplishment

We invented space travel, tvs , radios and vodka. This is only 1/100000 we invented i wont speak further.

this, slavs a best

Slavs are great. They gave the world Kefir which is 10/10

Slav here
I honestly sometimes feel worse than a jewed nigger

Now I feel defacated from no good reason, thanks OP

Why is eastern Europe a grey miserable shithole with rampant unemployment, alcoholism, Africa tier infant mortality, bears just roaming the streets and low GDP if you are all brilliant inventors?

Child modeling and Pizza doesn't count, Dmitiri

gee i wonder who this might be making threads and talking shit about Slavs just right after Russia purged Aleppo of turkish scum

speak for yourself, bolszewik trash.

marxist dictatorship, you disgusting cockroach. Back to halfchan with you.

Fair enough, slavfriend. I will practice squatting until I can replace you in the breeding program and slam redneck & chav pussy 'till the veneral disease cuts me down.

nice try shlomo

you realize half of that shit is just memes?

Right now the slavs are far more moral and righteous than any western European or American for that matter.

lel

Slavs are shit, especially the orthodox ones

Sounds like a butthurt commie…

Iam not that guy, but dude…

Pic related - iam Czech and we have one of lowest infant mortality of the world.

Yes, alcoholism is problem, bears are here almost nonexisent (there are lot of wild boars) and grey shitholes are usually older parts of cities (build in comie era) at end of lifespan. And low GDP arent real problem - we have low vages, but things are cheap, se its not big deal.

as for orthodoxy

I wonder if there is any correlation here

what the hell?

oh look he is posting all subhumans he can find, you must be super butthurt now eh ?

dirty finn was objectively better than any western soldier in history.

Like most living things, the HIV virus is not capable of surviving the Australian climate.

And riceniggers just don't fuck very often.

because no one has sex with niggers there.

lel no he killed 500 million because retards like you dont even know how sniper kills are measured

And he didnt kill real soldiers he killed ukranian conscripts that werent used to northern cold climate, half of them froze to death

Moscow has 2 million muslims, RIDF, even Holla Forums knows you're all about building mosques and taking that krokodil.

Based

Why do albanians and serbs hate each other so much when they're basically the same culture and looks wise?

kill yourself

kek'd

DOTR soon, subhuman

cute