Sup Holla Forums, what's up with some women being assholes? Granted a lot of men are too, but holy fuck

Sup Holla Forums, what's up with some women being assholes? Granted a lot of men are too, but holy fuck.

Alright a while ago I used to do the whole catfishing thing for money, someone would post a Kik username and i'd try to get nudes from them. When I got the nudes I'd send them to the requester for free, sometimes they'd give me steam games, lil monies etc.

So about 6 months ago I started talking this girl, I got the nudes about a month and that's when I usually stop talking to them but for some reason it just kept going. She really likes the guy she thinks she talking to, lol. Anyway a couple of months ago she ended up following the real me on Twitter, which freaked me the fuck out because I was certain she knew it was me who was catfishing her.

She ended up being from my city and was following random folk. So she eventually started talking to the real me, which led to her adding me on Instagram, Snapchat etc. Mind you, she's been in a "relationship" for about 6 months with whoever she thinks she's talking to on Kik, but the other day I saw something which had me rolling.

I saw on her Snapchat (or instagram I'm not good with these things) kissing some guy and telling him she loves him. All while she was messaging me on Kik telling me she loves me and all that jazz.

Now like I said, I'm catfishing her so there are obviously no real emotions involved, but how the fuck can someone do that?.. This only reinforces all the bullshit I believe about women and just people in general. Granted, I'm an asshole for doing what I do kek, it just blows my mind how we are assholes, even women.

Just post the fuck'n nudes

I will mang, there are photos and videos just give me a bit to zip it all up.

I plan to confront her about it in a few weeks, any idea how I can make it more fun?

So you got cucked by a girl who cucked her bf with you and she cucked you with her bf who was being cucked by you, and… and… and…

You're using it wrong fam

But essentially

Now we just have to figure out how you have fun with this

Make it public, in a place that'll watch rather than intervene - e.g. do not do it in a college campus, you will be made the villain.

OP didn't get cucked, he's not particularly emotionally involved, he's just observing a sociopath it seems.

OP, HAVE EVIDENCE. Irrefutable, at-a-glance proof of her backstabbing. Send it to her parents and everyone she's emotionally involved with, and grab some popcorn for the train wreck.

Couldn't have said it any better, 100% this.

Poat one here first to see if it's worth the trouble.

Variety is the spice of life OP

By the way OP, please learn as much as you can from this. Observational points of view like this can help you through your entire life. I won't ever defend people like this, they're manipulative filth, but keep very much in mind that there are women unlike them, and men very much like them - being able to recognize all of these is an incredible skill.

You have so many damn social media accounts. You don't need them all you need is waifu.

I think he knows this, and is instead using social media in a manipulative, taking-advantage-of way to pursue this little hobby of his and make a little money.

I'm probably way too optimistic, though, in which case OP is a normie.

Yeah user I definitely am, I wouldn't say this opened my eyes to anything new but it definitely reinforced how I already felt about people in general.

I think that's whats most interesting about the whole situation, I've never had this perspective before. I know the truths and the lies.

Allow me to warn you, though, of seeing the bad without the good.

Most of my life has been one of those "observational viewpoints", to the point where I was able to cut out a few close friends who I came to realize were only subtle, uncaring parasites. When I finally met a few genuinely emotional human beings I've found myself almost unable to believe them. Even the two people I trust the most, I'm always suspicious of them even though I shouldn't be - It's hard to trust them even though these are the people I'd like to have with me till I die. I can't stop looking for hidden agendas. I can't stop mulling over what'll be in it for them. I can't stop thinking about them leaving me behind or conning me.

This became less a warning and more a cry for help. I want to trust, and find myself paranoid beyond my control.

Basically this.

20 year old neet actually, hoping to change that eventually though. I just happen to be semi attractive so it has helped.

Holy shit this made me a little bit angry

That's evil. Absolute sadism.

good game, huh?

not a game

Just good. Really, really good.

nah.
choices dont matter
arbitrary japanese consequences of choices

Excellent meme, friend.

Shizune and Lily best girls.

shizunes good, but only if u go for the bad end - seeing her broken is the best

You are human filth.

I've got some bad news for you, OP.

im better than u

I don't really buy it. I feel myself being normified when I'm just redirected to those websites. If you have a "real" you account on those it's clearly not even for nefarious purposes.

I'm not even trying to be an imageboard purist or anything but I honestly just think social media brings about so much cancer. I deleted my facebook in like 2011, around the time my parents joined maybe a little before. I went home for thanksgiving and my parents kept checking the towns historical society page because there's constantly drama going on where everyone with old houses bitches about what everyone else with old houses is doing on their lawn/house. Then they all stop each other when they're walking around the neighborhood to bitch about other people bitching. And I thought my parents were down to earth people before all of this.

Social media is just cancer, it's not a generational thing I'm convinced it's just inherent. .

get this 3d shit off of my board

reee i so anger

Yep. All it is is a machine kept alive by inane, dumb shit, to spread inane, dumb shit. Drama has created life, and it will only reproduce.

I mean if it's genuinely that serious to you then sure, I could see why you would feel that way. Nah my accounts aren't for trolling nor anything alike.

Lay it on me fam

Pretty eloquent actually.

They're all assholes. You're nothing but an open wallet to them.

That's what's going on, it just reinforced how I already felt. I have those same exact feelings you mentioned, I'm always looking for other motives.

I think you're both pretty much garbage if you ask me.You deceive lonely people to get nudes and free stuff. She uses you for thrills, most cheaters cheat for the adrenaline rush. Don't think you are any better than this girl OP, because you are not.

good morning

Morning. I didn't mean to be a complete dumbfuck. I'm just hurt and losing faith.

Alright, girl here. Just came bored to check out what Holla Forums looks like on here, and this is the first post I see.
So I'll give you a point of view here, and hopefully a little faith, not by just saying "oh im a grill and am not like this" but like, telling you this is not something that just implies to a certain group, like, well you explained.
Some people just are assholes. And even so, I believe its because they feel justified to do so.
So I have a boyfriend now, we've been together for a year, I love him and do things for him I never would have imagined doing for anyone, even at the simplest.
However I did have another boyfriend before who would feel justified I suppose, to be online "dating" this other girl, from another country, like you are talking about here. He continuously lied about how they werent talking or involved in any way, although I did by accident twice see nudes they were sending each other and they were completely infatuated, and now, they are together. I couldn't care less, however I just wish he had stopped wasting my time before and just been with her, however I ended it because I couldn't trust him. But even through all of that, he was completely obsessively jealous and controlling of me when we were together, and I wasn't allowed to even leave the house while he was at his job, and talking or seeing people, I lost pretty much all of my friends, both guys and girls, he just couldn't trust me with them, I never ever cheated or showed or did any sort of tendency towards doing so, its something you would at least hope to except from people to have the moral not to do so. I have always had that firm moral. He talked about his ex having cheated on him and shit like that, and he would even become abusive about this shit like, he was, mentally, and even so he would lose his shit, and if I did something he didn't like he would hurt me, I never feared him, I just wanted to be understanding and maybe gain his trust, but he always just became more crazy.
Now I'm with another guy, of course things aren't always "perfect", but I always give a 100% into our relationship, and I think people always should, not whine about their previous experiences or some shit, your past and your problems are your past and your problems and you could always get support from your partner on it, but not blame their personal problems on you.
Gee, I mean. Of course its not always complicated like that, some people don't even feel need of justification to cheat or whatever. They just do it out of pure interest maybe, I don't know. Some people just take themselves before the other person. Forget to look at how their partner feel, and just get dumped into their own lust or fears. We are all individuals with our own desires we find hard to control, but I mean love is a strong phenomenon, and when you do really find it, you are willing to accept a person with their whole desires and such. Jesus, alright, I saw about one or two months ago, nudes of this other chick my bf accidentally (I hope accidentally at least) put on my hard drive which had been a month old. It hurt, and got me worried sick to my stomach for about a week, and a long while after when I did think about it but I did see we were still going strong and in love. And I didn't wanna ruin that, because that probably didn't mean anything, especially when he loves me like that.
Everybody is an asshole their own way, love is love, sex is just sex I suppose.
I'm trying to wonder what a person really wants if she claims to love two people, maybe its just for sex. Maybe attention.
Then of course theres this poly thing, but I mean that would at least involve the both people knowing or taking part in it…
Everybody needs their morals, and we can't just trust that everybody has them, but yet not to lose faith that people do.

tits or get THE FUCK OUT

where are the fucking nudes OP you fucking normie piece of shit

WHERE ARE THE TITS OP? THE TITS!

I can tell you actually have a vagina by the barely coherent stream-of-consciousness way you shat out this massive post, jesus fucking christ woman get yourself together, you could have said all that nonce in like 3 or 4 sentences, so much text so little Inhalt

That's not me fam

Oh of course user, I'm very aware of what doing here. There is no moral high ground I'm claiming to be on, it's just really interesting to be able to observe both sides of the truths and the lies.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS

Yeah but I could tell there was a lot emotional effort in it.

Why are you hurt user?

Op here, just want to clarify thats not me lol

how about you clarify those nudes you promised us you lying faggot

that's a nice pasta