Great performances all around

Does Holla Forums have any arguments for why this was a bad show or not?

The Bitch of a Bitch Wife and useless cripple kike of a son that existed only to slow pacing.

I watched the first episode and midway through the second before getting bored tbh. Just couldn't entice me.

end of season one and the start of two is good, wish someone would edit out the cripple

They don't have arguments to be honest, they'll shit on the show because of some minor things or because it's popular. I found it to be amazing, just like Rome.

Normalfag show

great argument!

t. normalfag

If you only knew me

one soulless npc is just the same as the rest

You must be quite normal to think like that, everyone does.

The actor who played walter jr was actually handicapped.

After the role of a lifetime I've been busy.

If a show is popular on reddit, I turn 360 degrees and walk away.

Any scene with Skyler that doesn't include Walt should be skipped. They add nothing to the show. The worst filler.

I miss when this show was relevant. The memes were good.

This, it's reddit tier.

uh

You mean reddit?

le mao

They had to choose a double chinned mouth breather for her role too.
Couldn't even get some decent eye candy.

Skyler must have had the award for the cuntiest bitch of all time on tv?

DUDE METH LMAO

Better Call Saul is leagues above that shit

trips and first post confirm

Lots of people like it (i.e. Dumb faggots will reference it, making it cancerous.) and most of the characters served as plot points themselves instead of being characters.

Eh, it's just not that interesting. The plot is mediocre and the characters act like what sheltered 15 year olds think people act like.

It suffered just like every other decent show does. The network sees it's popular, and make the writers stretch it out to far longer than it should have been, resulting in it outstaying it's welcome by a couple of years.

Season 1 was ok but season 2 was shit, Jimmy is a faggot, Chuck did nothing wrong.

Did the Jews cripple him just for the show?

The rushed mess that was the final season. You either wanted Walter to be the bad guy or some new big baddie to step in… instead we get Nazi Bikers, their weird nephew, his goofy love interest, and an unsatisfying ending with Jesse going full Shinji.

I liked all the other seasons quite a lot, but man did that final season suck.

It had more potential than what we actually got. It started strong and then kind of went nowhere.

I bet it was (((Heisenberg))) who did that