NEW DOCTOR WHO IS A WOMAN LEL

NEW DOCTOR WHO IS A WOMAN LEL

archive.is/dh4IL

Other urls found in this thread:

embedding.pw/e52925820/?embed=dmlkdG8ubWV8eDFmc205aXhjcTdk#
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-513967/Tilda-Swinton-Her-toyboy-elderly-lover-intriguing-m-nage-trois.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citizen_Khan
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This show is still on?

Why does reddit love this show?

Because tumblr likes it.

And that is when Dr. Who gets canceled for good.

I know her character died in Doctor Strange, but I still fear her involvement in the MCU might fuck up her being The Doctor by making her too busy.

Your post implies a few things, all of which make a giant faggot.

At least it's not a nigger… ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Remember, attractiveness is a tool of the patriarchy!

Is she going to be the Doctor or some other doctor?

Isn't she the one responsible for the Waco disaster?

Nothing disastrous about killing a bunch of christcuck cultists. More like a pest extermination.

The Beeb would be out of their minds to cast her or any woman as the Doc. That'd be like sacking the Top Gear guys…oh wait.

She had a large part in it, yes.

That's only a prediction, you prick; though I'd be okay with Swinton. She has talent, she has that ayy lmao look, she's androgynous, perfect.

Fuck them…

Of course they won't do other races after that because in modern lingo, diverse just means to add a black or woman character when its not necessary or replace someone with a black or woman character.

fucking retarded fanbase, yeah of course… let's bring back the actress who is already a regular on the show to also be the main character too.
I want that show to stop, it's so awful to watch. Capaldi is a great actor but the scripts are all fucking bad.

I still don't understand the appeal of this show. It looks like total garbage. I'm convinced 95% of the faggots who say they like it don't actually watch it and just pretend to so they can tell their friends how "nerdy" they are, like capeshit and the Big Bazinga Theory.

The worst thing is I was a huge fucking fan when I was a leftist. I was obsessed with being as "smart" as the 10th doctor so I can give you an insight into the fandom.

A typical whovian is the type of person who wears a suit everywhere because they think it makes them look elegant. They're the type of person to use "sir" and "madam". They're the type of people who own a sword cane and honestly believe doing anime style moves wiill actually win them a fight. They're reddit plain and simple and I know because I was like this and every single one of my friends was like this.

The reason why it attracts this sort is because it's "smart" but it's JJ smart. It's /r/FanTheories smart. It's the same formula for every fucking episode and they do the sherlock reveal in which the doctor "rekts" the antagonist by otusmarting them by doing something incredibly stupid while music swells, saying some idealogical bullshit or more commonly revealing he knew about "X thing the audience wasn't informed of" THE WHOLE TIME cause he's so smart.

Every episode is basically this:

Wow! Dr. Who sounds like cancer! Glad I never got into it!

What made you crawl out of such a pit and rejoin the human race once again?

We need to help these people, you're proof some can be rehabilitated and don't deserve the gas chamber.

You mean the sort of "smart" where the narrative keeps telling you the character is incredibly intelligent but the whole time you're watching he's behaving like a complete imbecile every step of the way?

I'm not but… yeah it's exactly like that. It's a show made for kids.

It is!
And it's getting worse!

Studying economics, getting said degree and then realising nobody wants to talk about policy just "THOSE NUMBERS ARE ALL WELL AND GOOD…BUT WHAT ABOUT TYRONE? HOW WILL THIS AFFECT RACE RELATIONS"

Now only that! His "intelligence" comes from revealing things the audience is never told. Let's say there's an immortal werewolf that has him cornered and there is literally no way out - well it turns out in a scene we didn't see The Doctor actually was told that the werewolf can be defeated by saying some sort of code.

We should cy.tube an episode just to rage.

*made for families

I think Tumblr will unite in saying how great it is that there is a girl Doctor now, and then unless a hot male assistant shows up for them to schlick to, they'll silently drop the series.

So he's a Mary Sue.

I tried watching the show once, and it was a two episode slot, one featuring those angels that move when you're not looking at them and the other is about that Space England where you get the memory wipe choice when you discover the whole thing is built atop a lobotomized space whale or whatever.

Both episodes were stupid, the Doctor acting like a snarky know-it-all, the kind that got bullied into suicide in high school, and the dialogue was either lame humor or gibberish that make the Star Trek technobabble seem factual and coherent.

Why does tumblr have such completely shit taste? Or do they merely watch shows like Dr. Who and Sherlock so they can write gay fanfiction?

Yeah, this show is dead.

Glad I don't watch this rubbish and every faggot Americanerd asks me why despite being British. Oh and TBBT is proof why America doesn't deserve to exist. Shouldn't have stopped at razing your white house tbh lads

Anyone want to do a You Rage You Lose with an episode? Write your tap out time.

It's a Maisie episode so Jennyfags and Maisiefags rejoice

embedding.pw/e52925820/?embed=dmlkdG8ubWV8eDFmc205aXhjcTdk#

You described literally every episode, Weeping angels is unironically seen as one of the "best episodes" within the fandom. They like eye candy because Who and Sherlock are boyfriend simulators not tv shows

15 seconds. I'm fucking done.

Dropped.

She is though, don't be a milo-tier homolusting Trump ball fondler. I love Trump, I voted for him, and I'm glad he's our president, but criticizing one Republican candidate doesn't undo all of her political views. And shit, right now she's trying to make NBC a more moderate network. What could be more conservative than trying to drag a left-wing network to the right?

Literally anything else

HELLO? YES THIS IS HIS MUDDA, I HEAR MY SON IS BEING BAD WITH HIS INTERNET TIME, WHAT HAS HE DONE

You heard it here first: enacting true communism is more right wing than moderately influencing a network based on current moderate politics.

Ma'am, your son is overextending the board's edgy allowances. If he does it again, he may be sent a fine payable to the tune of more than you want to know. Please handle this before we have to, thank you.

WHAT? IS HE BOTHERIN THAT GIRL AGAIN? WHAT'S HER NAME MANNY DICKELSON? EH?

Well of course, Holla Forums has and always will be a true communist board

Well she does look like a man and she loves dicks too.

With all these faggots and cuck beta males yup nothing says "kid show" like homosexuality and weak men.

Or race mixing…

It's on a public broadcasting channel, of course they'll use the program for propaganda purposes.

I liked the episodes where they are on that planet near a black hole, show is shit but those two stood out.

Sort of however after Moffat took over he cucked the Doctor. The women companions have to do the saving or the heavy lifting most of the time. He also gets his ass kicked by them.

Angles that move….. oh not good you decided to pick up the show after it went under due to Moffat…. I can't watch those shows they are boring stupid and full of leftist mental illness.

I got into it a bit simply because I like space scifi/fantasy. It was mostly shit ( too dumb and too leftist) although there were a few entertaining episodes however anything good Dr.who had to offer ended when Moffat took control ( after David Tennant dr. left in 2010) of the show and drove that series into the ground.

British TV is repulsive I have never seen so much flagrant faggotry & sexual situations on TV in the US on any show geared for children at least up until now. I'm sure some shekel clutchers will change that soon enough.

Her name is Our Goddess of Eternal Beauty and Majesterial Glory of Whom Nobody May Insult or Ever Hope to Dethrone, Queen Jenny Nicholson. I suggest you rememeber that. And yes, little Timmy forgot his place. Make sure it doesn't happen again.

HER BEAUTY IS UNPARRALLELED & HER PURITY UNDENIABL, IWIL L FITE U

Is he /ourguy/?

She sucked in dr strange.

Video is accurate.
doesn't get into the jewish propaganda, nigger ,race-mixing, open boarders,etc. angle enough.

"Jenna Coleman" the only good thing about her was that she was pretty.

ISn't this garbage mostly viewed by women?
AFAIK these female viewers prefer handsome men.
So they are fucking up if this happens.

Lol Poetic Justice.

Fun fact: Tilda lives with her common law husband + boyfriend that is 18 years younger than her. Fucking whore.
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-513967/Tilda-Swinton-Her-toyboy-elderly-lover-intriguing-m-nage-trois.html

stopped reading right there

That is autistic as fuck.

She's not gonna get it. Role will most likely go to Ben Whishaw, so that tumblurettes and middle aged moms have someone to lust over.

Capaldi was already in one episode, before he became the Doctor, not to mention that the actress who palyed Martha was in the ending of season 2 in a different role, and they brought Catherine Tate back after a hole series went on without her. It's not a new thing to this series to do

That's good to know. I only use Sir and Madam sometimes from that list.

DING DING DING WE HAVE A WINNER HERE! This is the point. If you find it stupid, unfunny, etc., that's because you're not a kid anymore. Yeah, I admit, this doesn't justify the blanant liberal propaganda in it, but it does justice to the rest

This, the mom audience would reject it harder than they did Capaldi.

Let's stop here for a minute, shall we? This is not confirmed, it's just casting rumours. It may turn out to be true, but not yet. So far, the Doctor is still a male. And if you look at the first 5 top choices, all of them are white. At least we still have that

Those are very bad episodes. Every season has at least 3 great episodes out of the 10. Yeah, that's not a whole lot, but it's still not 100% shit, only like 55-60%, because there are okay episodes as well…

Maisie:1

Yeah, that's what should be stopped. If you watch an episode from the Hartnell-era, it has historical facts, interesting aliens, and it has 0 hamfisted propaganda in them. The worst was in "A Good Man Goes To War", where the Doctor is walking on a spaceship, and two guys just step in front of him, he asks them directions and one of them says "YEAH, WE ARE THE MARRIED GAY ENGINEER COUPLE HERE"

Yeah, those were awesome! I generally like the "horror" episodes of each season, those are usually the best ones

You mean borders?

Nope, just look at the most popular new Doctor, Matt Smith. Do you think he is handsome?

That's some cringey shit man, those cunts are liberal IDpolers, liberals are centrists
leftists don't belivieve in IDpol, IDpol are spooks like the "patriarchy"

wew

The Jenny-Maisie alliance of 2017 is a strong bastion of hope for those fighting in these bloody wars

I actually loved the whole Silence arc, not a fan on how it ended as usual but after that season I just started drifting more and more.

At least River Song is gone. Only better things can come from now on

No. He's a gaymergater lolberg. Useful idiot, nothing more.

That is a really silly mask.

I don't know if you were sarcastic or not (english isn't my first language) but what I wanted to say was that the whole "lol I'm so wacky and random" schtick sounds like what a bad writer would come up with if he wanted the children to be the main audience. It's a bad thing because kids aren't that dumb, it suits more the tumblr/leddit audience judging by their shitty memes.
As for the whole progressive agenda, I said in another post that it's impossible to avoid since it's on a public tv channel, so they don't give a shit if people don't like it because the audience will never be able to voice their opinion (they're forced to pay the tv licence).

Matt Smith was great as the Doctor, an old alien brain in a young-looking body. At least he wasn't spitting everywhere while delivering his lines like Tennant. I liked his first season as the Doctor, the show was finally shot in HD, the lighting and the sets were well done, then after that it went back to the shitty lighting, cheap sets etc. (I think the BBC tried the reduce the costs season after season if I remember correctly).

Finally this turd will be canceled.

She looks great, master made an awesome doctor and after falsesly believing capaldi would be bad cuz he is old i realize the character of the doctor will always be great, i am all for it!

I don't see it. For the most part, big Hollywood actors don't want to commit to some BBC series of middling quality for several years.

I've always liked the concept of a sci-fi show in which you can take the characters absolutely anywhere in time and space, but I wish they'd cut back on the Doctor being a superhero whose power is intelligence. That shit has always been cringeworthy. I want to go back to the Hartnell days where he was just some old man whose love of exploration had a tendancy to get him into trouble.

it's like sitting in a wheelchair for fun, BEING A NERD IS A DEBILITATING CONDITION not an fashion statement, and besides that's just a stereotype I don't watch Doctor Who

It's why the 8th Doctor is my favourite, give the audio dramas a go 8th Doctor is actually amazing. Everything from the Time War, Losing his hand, fighting Omega/Valeyard, basically 8th Doctor goes from "Dandy with a silver tongue who is fond of lying for the fun of it" to "PUNISHED DOCTOR: A MAN DENIED HIS TARDIS"

What?

in fairness I believe the black guy got cucked in that one

I'll agree with you there. I haven't listened to as many of them as I probably should have, but I think some of the better writing in all of Doctor Who is in those audio dramas.

If it does turn out to be a woman, those mad men won't resist the urge and they will make a scene saying "Doctor Who? Doctor Who-man."

And then we will all perish in a ball of fire and cringe.

Everytime there's a Dr. Who thread, there's always that faggot who goes "Yeah, haha… it sucks… except for episode 3 of season 2 aka "Daleka" to the fans… oh, and the 2nd and 3rd companions of the 10th Dr after it was rebooted following the departure of the original producers of season 11…" etc.

YOU ARE A WHOFAG AND WE ALL CAN SEE IT

That's true though. There are good episodes. They just aren't the majority.

If you consider cucked, low budget, poorly written sci-fi good.

I love low budget, poorly written sci-fi, and it's only cucked some of the time.

Don't remind me of that, I have enough troubles with the paki shit on tv here in britbong.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citizen_Khan

Honestly she could do the role.

Shame the show has been written around "this bit will make a good tumblr gif" for 3+ seasons now.

Poor Capaldi never got a chance.

The funny thing is, Muslims don't even like Citizen Khan. It exists entirely to reassure white people that their new neighbours are harmless and just like them.

So what?

Also this

Meanwhile in Paki rape squads
http:/ /www. forbes .com /sites/rogerscruton/2014/08/30/why-did-british-police-ignore-pakistani-gangs-raping-rotherham-children-political-correctness/#2eea81585a7c
when will the madness end

Nah, mate. It's fine. They're all funny impotent men with slutty daughters like Mr Khan. As British as chicken tikka, mate.

If they go through with this kind of stunt casting bullshit, I'm just flat-out telling everyone that the show sucks and I'm not touching it anymore. A while ago, my dad recorded that "Class" spin-off thing for us to watch together, and it was so fucking awful it made me legitimately angry when I finished it.

Did you force watched Torchwood and Sarah Jane Adventures too?

To me, anything from Britain is automatically reddit because reddit loves that shit unquestioningly and absolutely. Yet when one tries to see what's so great about it you find its dull, predictable, unfunny hack trash.

Hence I always had the suspicion that Dr. Who was an even shittier version of Star Trek and am glad I have avoided it.

You know how many British shows there are which nobody really speaks about on the internet?

Here's one

Here's another

I mean serious shit. But there sure is some nice comedy, like Inside No 9. Better than anything the americlaps breed out of their shitholes like TbbT.

ITV/ATV made better sci-fi than the BBC, to be honest.

I don't disagree, but for fuck sake, we still get new seasons of Red Dwarf from the brits. Picking on them for Who being shit is not fair.

Two more classics…noticeably less niggers in these btw. 90's were a different time.
Hetty Wainthropp Investigates & waiting for God.

Tried Torchwood, couldn't even get past the first season. The difference was that nobody I knew liked it either. I heard the later seasons are actually better, but I'm not wasting any time finding out.

Faggots and ugly "stronk" woman as lead….. yeah I'm surprised that failed.

The later seasons are better, but I still wouldn't really recommend them. Maybe Children of Earth.

That's not a woman.

The only thing wrong with this would be that I love Tilda Swinton, and it would lower my opinion of her if she agreed to be in this manchild horseshit.

Why don't they do a series on that one character that kills Daleks Frank Castle style?

You're in love with Holohoax survivor cosplayers?

Shit taste tbh fam.

As far as I can remember every single white companion in nu-who except for Amy has been in an interracial relationship. There's an insane aniubt of propaganda stuffed into this show and it's not just racemixing.

I Had to stop watching a few years ago because it was literally starting to make me rage. It's no the propaganda that bothered me, it's the fact that a children's show is full of blatant, disgusting propaganda. I can only guess how many children have been mind fucked by this show.

I got angry when they started reducing characters to it. I was a huge Torchwood fan but then slowly - but surely - you'd have that Victorian Lizard girl going from "Fighter who happens to have a girlfriend" to "LESBIANS! WE'RE LESBIANS! NO BOYS ALLOWED!"

There was a comic like that in the 90s.

At least torchwood was marketed as an "adult version" of Dr. who. The regular show Iisa constant barrage of progressive "values" that are intended to influence a young audience who are still forming their views on the world. It takes a lot of chutzpah to fill a children's show with gay characters, interracial relationships and other forms of obvious propaganda. It amazes me that more parents don't watch this shit and think that it's not the kind of message that they want their kids to be absorbing.

It could have been a great show too, instead it's almost purely used for propaganda purposes.

Ah, so Torchwood is full of that. Fuck that lizard woman, seriously. She and that girl of hers are the second worst thing after River Song

And they are advertising Class as the young adult version of Who.

Only this one

The British razed the White house, not Canada.

I've never watched this show, yet alone heard about it until i started to frequent the internet.

What is this shit? Why give a fuck?

It's good, you should watch it sometime.

Doctor Who was once a dorky TV show about an eccentric old man who had a time machine and went around doing cheesy sci fi.

It became this hipster progressive self-insert where The Doctor is an awesome pacifist alien who can BTFO anybody and 'basically run.'

I don't remember any episode being like that except for season finales. Then again I stopped watching after season 5. The thing I most remember about it is the huge amount of minorities they shove on every single episode.

there is no fandom more cancerous than whovians.

I don't know. Is communism a fandom?

might as well be.

now imagine how awful that community would be if hasbro encouraged them. watch any of the doctor who episodes where they do that vh1 pop-up video shit and count how many times you see a tweet with word "ship".

I watched a few seasons of Nu-who as a teenager.
1. Season 6 ep.1
2. Season 5-6,
3. Alll of Eccleston
4. Season 7
5. Tennant until the episode with the moving Christmas trees where I realized How stupid the show was and how stupid i was for watching it.
The only episode that had any impact on me was the Van Gogh episode from season 5.

Yeah The Doctor knowing exactly were see was by asking 5 questions was pretty dumb.

I'll happily run a cy.tube tonight watching a single episode from each doctor, would anybody be down?

How can politics not be about identity? Different cultures need different political systems too fit their needs. Your "my way or the highway" political universalism is silly.
Nice no true Scotsman argument Holla Forums.
Like the Ego?

You seem new so I'm going to give you some advice, Holla Forums is boot camp. You're among people on atleast level 20 irony - learn to LARP as your enemy friend

It wasn't always thus. There were once genuine opinions here.

I'd say 65% of my posts are ironic maybe 75%

You do realize that's the equivalent of street shitting, right?

Well, I AM Jewish

yeah, you can tell because those are the worst ones

I've rarely seen anyone talk about Red Dwarf.

this kills the series

No Jews allowed here faggot.

Why not?

How Not To Live Your Life is pretty good

I used to be a fan but that was for the old school series. Pretty much the whole fucking thing after 2006 (and arguably much earlier) got pretty bad.

The funny thing is that aside from about 4/5ths of the Pertwee years the show was actually pretty reasonable? Hartnell? He's a cool old guy who just wants to fuck around the universe with his sole goofy looking family member but humans keep fucking it up and he has to resist throwing them into close orbit around a star every couple of episodes. Troughton? Looks like a dork but has basically been plotting your demise since he met you and unlike nuWho Docs just wants to stamp out degeneracy. Pertwee even though a fucking Buddhist communist ran the show was still basically the English Billy Jack half the time. Tom Baker was basically a friendly Rasputin who killed anyone who prevented him from taking a vacation, Peter Davison was a bit on the wimpy side but still solved half his adventures with close quarters combat, and Colin Baker was renowned for pushing people into acid or gassing cannibals to death. McCoy was basically a shittier version of Trougton and you could see some early signs of the modern rot (although most of the time his worst problem was that his stories were just plain unwatchable from a basic quality standpoint). The show didn't take itself seriously, most of the time (again outside of Pertwee) it didn't really push an agenda and it was good family fun.

But then the fans took over in the mid 80s, and Doctor Who fans are (as suggests) PURE AUTISM! Now they didn't take over all at once and early on they only let people do shit that were vaguely sane, but by Colin Baker's tenure that went out the window. It got worse after the show went off the air and terrible novel after terrible novel was published by first Virgin and then the BBC directly. And even worse they were made canon a few years back. And even even worse one of them (Richard T Davies) was allowed to actually bring the fucking show back, and we know how that turned out!

Now I will disagree with the one user on one point; Blake's 7 (despite being a FAR FAR better show than any era of classic Who and certainly much better written than most sci-fi made for TV in the last 25 years) curiously and paradoxically had a fandom that was very small but pure Ebola, even Whovians feared them. However most of the old fag seem to have died off or given up given B7 didn't come back, which is for the best.

Watch the fucking door-sign, I have already called the Gestapo, they are on their way.

That among with The Girl in the Fireplace are wonderful.

wait what I like him. Matt smith was there for fucking ever. why is he leaving?

Since Troughton, every Doctor (except Tom Baker) only did 3 seasons, so after the third one, it is expected that they leave the show. Though the interesting in this particular leaving is that Capaldi said, he doesn't want to do this anymore - which I interpret like this: even worse things will come.

Steven Universe?

He's a fucking hwite male. You can't have these people as lead on a show produced by the BBC.

This is pretty much spot on. What makes me mad is that the premise has a tonne of potential and there were some genuinely good episodes among the trash, but most of the time it was pure cancer.

Normally, I hate it when they turn a male character female, or change the race.

But in this case…..technically the Doctor is out of regeneration right? Well maybe that means he doesn't die, he just becomes a she? *shrug* I don't care, this show got way too stupid and hopelessly silly after 2007 anyway.

Have you ever thought about what a disappointment Doctor Who is?

Tell me a more epic and amazing story than that? But what do we get? A guy runs around doing silly stuff with girls while a T-rex walks around Victorian London without causing much of a stir.

I'm not arguing that they should write it differently though, because I don't think the staff is capable of creating anything better tbqh. Starting to see the Doctor stink in Sherlock as well.

DELET THIS

muh web cultures

*rolls eyes* yeah exactly….these chumps seriously think Holla Forums is their secret club.

On /r/The_Donald we talk about you guys all the time….jeez it's not like you're some Illuminati or something.

I'm just a regular schmo like you guys, that's just how this glorious series of tubes called the internet works.

Were you expecting GOLD for this?

See you at the top of /r/The_Donald friend

what did he mean by this

Implying Dr Who is a clown fish…
Reported for gender fluidity propaganda and degeneracy.

>(except Tom Baker and Jon Pertwee)
Hartnell left because due to medical unwellness; he was on the downward slide after the mid 60s and too unfit to personally appear in the 10th anniversary special except in carefully controlled pre-recorded segments. Troughton left willingly though and sort of established the "three year rule" after informing Peter Davison he got the part as the lead and then in the same breath dramatically informing him not to stay any longer than three years, advise that Peter followed to the letter. Since then its more or less it's fairly informally expected that someone working the show will be around 3-4 years (Colin and Chris not withstanding).

HAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK IS IT

this is a good one

C Baker, McCoy, and Mcgann could potentially have stayed on longer, but they weren't given much of a choice.

McGann was great

She's a fucking white woman.
where be the minorities at

we wuz doctors and shieeet
rayciss crackas dont represent us

The way she played in Elysium really ruined her career didnt it?

All I could see when looking at that pic.

He is Scottish

What does that have to do with shutting it down? Also, updated pic.

To the writers' credit in Big Cuck Theory, their jokes are funny.
My gf watches it sometimes when I'm at her place while I'm cooking/reading/showering/writing/surfing the web and I hear most of the stuff that goes on.
I HATE it but I find myself chuckling at some of their jokes.

INBETWEENERS

People I'd actually want as the Doctah:

Isn't it about time we had a bald Doctor?

Wow this looks fucking rad. Is this where anno got inspiration for Rei?

The intro does have an Eva kind of vibe to it.

Chris Eccleston's season was good. Clean, cheesy fun that came together very well in its best episodes. I'm only three episodes into Tennant's run but already I feel that same vibe. They're both progressive as fuck but they're still fun.

I haven't seen anything that's come after those runs, and I gather I don't want to either, from what I hear of them.

The only good episodes of the entire 2006 DW franchise is Torchwood S01E06, Torchwood S04, then a couple of DW episode here and there (S02E08 S02E09, S03E08 S03E09) "best" season overall the S4 + specials due to an exceptional cast (strangely no nigs nor betas… what a surprise).

Gerry Anderson knew how to make an intro.

Checked, but that would be too much ayy lmao

I've recently watched episodes with Matt SMith and he is much better than people say. He and his Doctor are good things, along with Amy and Rory and the jokes, and cool monsters like The Silence, but everything else is propaganda bullshit that splashes over the edge

Early Smith might be my favourite nu-Who Doctor, but he gets a little insufferable towards the end of his run. Tennant had the same problem.

Only the first season was good then it turned into weird stupid shit.

They were supposed to reboot as SPACE: 2099

You mean the monster that where so good at making memory holes they made a gigantic plot hole? The design is great, the entire arc is garbage.

My point is most of Torchwood is trash tier BUT what (little) is good in Torchwood is actually way better than what is good in DW, especially writing-wise.

Dan Niner: another unsung hero

That's what I was talking about. Just saw the Rings of Akhaten lately, and there are those teleporting sound-blasting motherfuckers in it. They look incredible, very awesome and scary. And the mummy is scary as hell too.

But that's a pile of steaming bullcrap
(checked)

Curse of the Fatal Death isn't that bad

Is anybody else a fan of the Valeyard? When meta-crisis appeared I assumed that'd be him but maybe like the Dream Lord we'll naught see him again

ugggghhhhhhh…

The Valeyard was a version of the Doctor "between his 12 and 13th regenerations", right? If they're going to do anything with that concept, now's the time.

Yeah, I had a theory Capaldi would actually be him but it looks like they're all but letting it die.

Atleast use Metacrisis doctor as a reason

They could still theoretically bring the Valeyard back using the metacrisis doctor. Consider this, the Valeyard uses a chameleon arch to make himself human, and simply throws the arch through the time vortex, where it eventually lands in the hands of the metacrisis doctor who becomes a new younger body for the Valeyard after opening it, The Valeyard then travels to tranzalore, into the ruins of the TARDIS, once he gets to the control room he stabs himself and as he begins to regenerate, he walks into the timestream where the console used to be, the TARDIS itself appearing to explode, even though it is actually regenerating with him.

Meant to say Trenzalore, not tranzalore

I hear Obama is free now. Why not get the first gay black doctor?

The reason I consider the metacrisis doctor is because in a comic he was shown to be one - is it cool to storytime here or should I head to Holla Forums?
Great theory though.

I'd like it if he wen't full Punished Doctor, Rose dies from old age, his kids die etc etc and he knows he may not even have regenerations. So he starts to panic and does the whole "Why the hell am I here? Just to suffer? Just to have been a play thing?" and loses his mind and feels like he deserves to live longer because he doesn't run from his demons like The Doctor.

Gives him reason to want the regens

Challenge Start:

You are tasked with making an American Doctor Who. Pre-8th Doctor is Canon and you're tasked to pick the 9th/10th/11th/12th.

Who do you picko

I don't see it.

9th: James Woods
10th: James Woods
11th: James Woods
12th: James Woods

09: Shia LaBeouf
10: Chris Pratt
11: Seth Rogen
12: Rosie O’Donnell

I made it one minute in.
What a steaming pile of horse shit.

Amalgamation you faggots. He's a artificial construct. He's not coming back.

You know what I would like to see? The doctor in his original incarnation as a young man before he ever regenerated. With a woman who is hinted too be the Doctors wife and mother of his children that have been hinted at.

Too many "doctor deaths" and regeneration its now and over used gimmick designed to try to prop up that failing show.

I'd reboot the show with only 1 or 2 previous versions of the doctor which I might decide to cut back to in flash back to explain a story-arc (the other 2 actors would be actively employed to do this… might focus a season or part of one on an old doctor).
The doctor would only need to be replaced by another actor if the story-line requires it the actor gets a big head or ages poorly etc…. The point is I would not keep switching actors out because I can I would do it if its necessary only.
Idk who I would pick as the doctor however the actor would need the following qualifications:
1. Have ability to act ( and have a some range as well)
2. Look like and act like man ie no pencil necked faggot effeminate beta cucks from Tumblr.
The rest is up to the writing which I would be very particular about :
1. no jewish/communist/sjw shit (faggots,freaks,rapefugee/nigger worship, feminism,. gender bending,,whatever other mental retardation I missed)
2. No leftist political messaging
3. More Alien depiction of the Doctor
4. Doctor's sonic screw drive is also a weapon or has a side piece
5. Uses brain to get out of problems ( detective mode or out numbered) however not afraid to fight his way out of problems with weapons or fists.
6.Companions are side characters that while they can be interesting and bring with them an interesting dynamic they are ultimately expendable and therefore can be replaced or killed off at will. this will add to tension for well liked companions.
7.Companions should be pretty no jewish hags ( river), shits skins, and or feminist shit.
8.make a lot of space related shows…. bloody thing is a space ship as well use it.
9. No retarded Adolf Hitler, Winston Churchill or spitfire's in space shit.
10.Focus on quality story telling!
11. Redesign/ add in some new enemies for the doctor.
12. Not everything should end with the doctor saving the world or England the place where the world saving takes place…. I understand the show is English but still mix it up.

What do leftists have against attractive women?
Communism and it's derivate feminism has to ruin everything.
not that the show was anything else than shit
they could at least get some viewers that aren't complete dyke sjws

They're very vague about what that means or where he came from.

If Tilda does end up becoming the new Doctor, anyone worried that the show's budget will take a nosedive due to them deciding to attach such a big name actor to the series?

FARAGE FOR THE NEXT DOCTOR

It's obvious they won't do this for that very reason, besides david bowie's career just got a boost from Doctor Strange

And what I want know, Rassilon. What I want to know is… WHO ARE YOU?

She'd be token "Female Doctor" for one short series due to the budget it would take since she's a big time actress.

Then they'd go back to male doctors maybe even bring in Sean Pertwee to distract people that they just blitzed past having a female lead.

"Nah we already did that, why are you focusing on the past."

So is The Doctor THe Other?

Should go with Atwell. She's interested and would be much cheaper and lively of a doctor.

VNAs are non-canon.

They're unattractive themselves, and instead of trying to improve their looks or do something interesting to make up for it they want to bring everyone else down with them.