What exactly is stopping you from killing yourself Holla Forums? Do you think you still...

Colton Moore
Colton Moore

What exactly is stopping you from killing yourself Holla Forums? Do you think you still have hope for life to get better?

Brody Johnson
Brody Johnson

I'm too pussy to do it. Killing oneself requires incredible willpower, discipline etc. I guess in other words it does really mean that I don't want to kill myself, I just know that I SHOULD, that it's the right thing to do

Chase Gray
Chase Gray

lol just overdose on heroin. It's easy and it feelsgoodman

Adam Parker
Adam Parker

I'm sure there's no after life.
That or the after life will suck.
Really I just enjoy experiencing the universe, and I wouldn't give it up lightly.

Justin Hernandez
Justin Hernandez

Moralfag detected.

Anthony Morgan
Anthony Morgan

The fact that I'm not clinically depressed like the rest of you fags who won't admit it

also I always just get distracted with fapping my tears away
sometimes it makes me cry harder though, harder as my hand pumps harder

Hudson Watson
Hudson Watson

I don't have hope but hey, it has to be better than whatever is on the other side, right?

Kayden Williams
Kayden Williams

How am I a moral fag for not wanting to be dead, despite how much my current situation sucks?

Nolan Ross
Nolan Ross

This poster is a ghost.

Caleb Lee
Caleb Lee

it has to be better than whatever is on the other side, right?
It's either nothing or worth waiting for.

Benjamin Hill
Benjamin Hill

Drugs.

Leo Cruz
Leo Cruz

I get you.

Henry Rogers
Henry Rogers

/kind/index.html

Jayden Cook
Jayden Cook

What's stopping me is the fact that if I killed myself I probably wouldn't get to enjoy slacking off in an after-school music club after I died.

Xavier Lee
Xavier Lee

being dead somehow sounds even more boring

Bentley Scott
Bentley Scott

Fun is what keeps me from killing myself. I can't enjoy things and have fun if I am dead. Even if I hate everything I enjoy every second of it for some weird reason.

Charles Moore
Charles Moore

You're just enjoying life in all its splendor then

Justin Flores
Justin Flores

the method is the hard thing for me. where I live guns arent exactly easy to get and from what i have experienced medications/pills don't work. I've read up a lot about Nembutal but apparently its very hard to get. to be honest I just hope i'll get drunk enough to be brave enough to jump from a high place, life has been uncontrollably messed up for years now and 90% of it wasn't my fault

Lucas Hall
Lucas Hall

I just enjoy experiencing the universe
experiencing the universe

Christopher Barnes
Christopher Barnes

This life of mine was not meant for me, I'm just along for the ride

Christian Ross
Christian Ross

you sound not autistic and very reasonable. please tell me more about how dramatic your existence is.

Oliver Kelly
Oliver Kelly

makes me feel better. thanks user

Ayden Wilson
Ayden Wilson

I enjoy my own suffering

Kevin Howard
Kevin Howard

I don't want to kill myself, I just know that I SHOULD, that it's the right thing to do
Basically this.

I am the literal definition of a waste of space, but there's so much I want to do.

Isaiah Garcia
Isaiah Garcia

What exactly is stopping you from killing yourself Holla Forums?
My mental health is sound.

Kayden Lopez
Kayden Lopez

"Fear of death" its really something strong when shit hits the fan

And rotting doesnt seem fun

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit