What exactly is stopping you from killing yourself Holla Forums...

What exactly is stopping you from killing yourself Holla Forums? Do you think you still have hope for life to get better?

I'm too pussy to do it. Killing oneself requires incredible willpower, discipline etc. I guess in other words it does really mean that I don't want to kill myself, I just know that I SHOULD, that it's the right thing to do

lol just overdose on heroin. It's easy and it feelsgoodman

I'm sure there's no after life.
That or the after life will suck.
Really I just enjoy experiencing the universe, and I wouldn't give it up lightly.

Moralfag detected.

The fact that I'm not clinically depressed like the rest of you fags who won't admit it

also I always just get distracted with fapping my tears away
sometimes it makes me cry harder though, harder as my hand pumps harder

I don't have hope but hey, it has to be better than whatever is on the other side, right?

How am I a moral fag for not wanting to be dead, despite how much my current situation sucks?

This poster is a ghost.

It's either nothing or worth waiting for.

Drugs.

I get you.

>>>/kind/

What's stopping me is the fact that if I killed myself I probably wouldn't get to enjoy slacking off in an after-school music club after I died.

being dead somehow sounds even more boring

Fun is what keeps me from killing myself. I can't enjoy things and have fun if I am dead. Even if I hate everything I enjoy every second of it for some weird reason.

You're just enjoying life in all its splendor then

the method is the hard thing for me. where I live guns arent exactly easy to get and from what i have experienced medications/pills don't work. I've read up a lot about Nembutal but apparently its very hard to get. to be honest I just hope i'll get drunk enough to be brave enough to jump from a high place, life has been uncontrollably messed up for years now and 90% of it wasn't my fault

This life of mine was not meant for me, I'm just along for the ride

you sound not autistic and very reasonable. please tell me more about how dramatic your existence is.

makes me feel better. thanks user

I enjoy my own suffering

Basically this.

I am the literal definition of a waste of space, but there's so much I want to do.

My mental health is sound.

"Fear of death" its really something strong when shit hits the fan

And rotting doesnt seem fun