People make fun of me because I'm willing to date girls right after they dated someone else saying I like sloppy...

People make fun of me because I'm willing to date girls right after they dated someone else saying I like sloppy seconds but the way I look at it is you either have sloppy seconds or you starve

How much of a sloppy second was it? His sperm was still in her and you went in too?

Lel
You're a bottom feeder nigga

I understand your reasoning OP but allow me to change your perspective just a little.

If a girl is willing to break up with her current BF in order to immediately go out with another guy, what is going to stop her from doing the same thing to you?

No sperm there but too many jealous exes I can tell you that much

And that would be a real concern about her character if I was looking for a serious relationship right now but I'm not really seeking that out right now. If it happens it happens.

tfw no eva braun

If someone put tons of semen on a donut and then wiped it off with a cloth, would you still be willing to eat it or would you prefer to starve?

Dude it's pretty hard to find virgins these days, they're like a rare shiny pokemon

Was the guy cute?

If it was the first doughnut in a very long time I would be able to eat, I'd definitely eat it

I don't really care about virgins or not but I have very refined tastes when it comes to women. I'm not talking about looks but mostly what kind of person they are.

Beggars can't be choosers but I suppose I'm not begging.

Such is the life of an idealist.

I'm kind of the same way tbh. What a lot of people like to argue is that "someone may have come inside her" when in reality if she didn't have kids yet, she's making her bf wear condoms. And even if they don't and she uses birth control, she will likely wash her pussy clean.

I would, but I'm seriously considering dating a /christian/ girl that might be yandere as fuck.

should I do it?

I think the biggest issue here is being the emotional tampon; aka the rebound guy.

I would advise against it. There is nothing wrong with a good christian girl but I wouldn't date a radical.

Trust me if there was an abundance of clean doughnuts I would eat as many as I could but sometimes you just get really hungry and need to eat any doughnut you can

Yeah I never got that argument, if she's not a homeless person I'm pretty sure she's clean enough to have sex with. Don't get me wrong though, I wouldn't want to date a girl who sleeps with every guy in the neighborhood

Uncle Adolf she doesn't seem radical yet, but I have second-hand info that says she might be very obsessive. It hurts because we have a lot in common and get along really well.

Holy shit, how pathetic.

She might not seem like it at first but she will be.

The scary thing is I don't meet a lot of people in general, let alone girls that have a lot in common and values traditional values
What's wrong with me?

There is something wrong with all of us.

Thanks for being her for me Uncle Adolf if nothing else at least one of her relatives is redpilled as fuck

Fucking faggots and their low quality bait.

have you considered its the way you look at things causing you to nearly starve?

all is lost when the only one to tell OP to go discuss their normalfag lives somewhere else is a mod

Yet if you're not a virgin surely the girls are getting sloppy seconds of your dick? Humans are sexual creatures and in the age of protection it seems absurb that women are mocked and shamed for sexual freedom. You're just tryna get your dick wet and girls are tryna get their pussy rammed. I'm not a feminist I'm just a libertarian who thinks both men and women should have sexual liberation. Of course I do not condone going in raw unless you're fucking for the soul purpose of procreation which is pretty gay tbh fam.

The glans is actually designed to expel sperm in, e.g., a gangbang or cheating situation. Your body is designed for sloppy seconds.

Actually I have a feeling the primary use was meant to be reclaiming a bride's vagina after she'd been unfaithful, which is completely legitimate. This is why men get sexually excited when cheating happens, but given the reasoning behind it, it's doubly perverse that cuckold fetishists abuse their instincts to derive pleasure from being cheated on voluntarily.

Oh, and

Die in a fire

And this is why the problem exists in the first place.

no you

The analogy makes more sense if you're fucking a girl who was creampied an hour ago.
Even if you don't go for "sloppy seconds", you're still a permavirgin.

Hi guys, sorry about this shitty thread. I realized I like dicks in my ass.