Israeli Rabbi Asks Settlers to Poison Palestinian Water

Israeli Rabbi Asks Settlers to Poison Palestinian Water “In Order to Kill Them"
archive.is/umjG1

Mlma, the chairman of the Council of Rabbis…
chairman of the Council of Rabbis in the West Bank settlements…

Jews are going down the drain

Other urls found in this thread:

newstarget.com/2016-06-22-bill-gates-took-part-in-criminally-negligient-vaccine-experiments-on-poor-indian-children.html
electronicintifada.net/content/villages-contaminated-settlement-sewage/8804
archive.is/4VThX#selection-1543.0-1543.177
archive.is/35Cqh#selection-1231.0-1231.502
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Essential_oil#Flammability
archive.is/4tpp8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Really? I thought poison was good for you.

Fucking pyschopaths. This wouldn't be the first time kikes poisoned water wither.

either*

I was told in sunday school that jews often poisoned the well and that were often tax collectors.

Jewish arrogance will be their undoing. Let them flaunt openly about all their disgusting plans, it will only serve to inflame the people more when the real Holocaust comes

HAHAHAHA, JUST LIKE IN MIDDLE AGES EUROPE, RIGHT SCHLOMO?

Sounds like a fucking based Sunday school. Wish my teachers were like that.

But remember the holocaust!

Implying the water in the western world hasn't allready been poisoned beyond belief.

It's almost like stereotypes and "hate speech" come from real life.

Now we can accuse them for being genocidal psychopathic menaces.

Hypothetically, what would they be using to poison the water…?

Now that is a interesting and important question

Fluoride perhaps.

This

it's probably in the Talmud somewhere. after all, they've been poisoning wells for at least 1500 years that we (europeans) know of.

kek

jews poisoning wells? I'm kinda conflicted if that is really newsworthy

This is how the NWO kills people:

newstarget.com/2016-06-22-bill-gates-took-part-in-criminally-negligient-vaccine-experiments-on-poor-indian-children.html

The kikes are acting especially arrogant lately.

Which is weird considering how nationalism is rising all over the Western world.

Please recommend reading on this.

I remember reading/hearing something along the lines that the Black Plague started after jews came back to country x. Anybody?

No one implied that. This is about Israel and Palestine, neither of which is a part of the West.

And you post a kike…

This is what I'm worried about. This makes me think they know something we don't; that maybe its already all over and we just don't know it yet. idk

I think most of the good stuff is in Arabic, since its illegal in Europe and you cannot get a (((publisher))) to publish it in the US

hardly surprising when you consider that most of them are pretty sheltered in their ivory towers.
even the vile propaganda frontline kikes aren't nearly as worried as they pretend to be. and why should they? contrary to the lies they tell they never experienced victimhood or or consequences.
lacking that kind of experience they can not imagine that something would really happen to them.

Hasbara shill please go.

Is that a kike? I wasn't sure

Like it's some news.

Oy Vey!
Enough with this well poisoning anti-semitic canard you filthy goy!

Have you ever heard a rabbi talk? They always assume their audience is retarded.

For obvious reasons.

they were already on it, rabbi…

electronicintifada.net/content/villages-contaminated-settlement-sewage/8804

the rabbi seems to be impervious to the irony of it.

but honestly, a rabbi proposed it now, why should we think they didn't do it other times?

whats bad about dead shitskins?

There is nothing bad about dead shitskins. But we can use this as a weapon against the kikes. Their whole muh racism narrative can be turned and used against them. They are the ones pushing it after all.

That's because they're extremely out of touch with reality and really can't comprehend how non-jews think.

what's that in your pic, user?

you mean the only shitskins that want to stay in their own houses?
because that's what the thing was about. palestinian nationallism is probably mostly a response to kikes kicking them out of their houses.
which is why they had no problems living under jordan or egypt, when occupied territories are involved.

if you read the peel commission report you'll find that the main motivator was that arabs were scared that jews would fuck them over.
which is exactly what happened, even worse than they could even imagine.

and israel is literally nobody's friend. especially the US. the first it changes it's ways (very unlikely) or is destroyed, the better.

Probably arsenic. Arsenic is the most well known poison of antiquity. It's the poison used to secretly hasten deaths of so an (((inheritor))) can speedily benefit. Insidious, as a daily drop of arsenic in a nightly glass of gin.

It's also used in Chaucer's The Pardoner's Tale to poison the wine.
Of course der juden know of it.

Oy vey, the chutzpah on these Israelis! Can you believe it?

IT IS NEVER OVER
TO THE LAST, I GRAPPLE WITH THEE
FROM HELL'S HEART, I STAB AT THEE
FOR HATE'S SAKE, I SPIT MY LAST BREATH AT THEE

And (((they))) called the "antisemites" in the time of the Black Death paranoid.

This is an antisemitic canard and therefore false by definition

They almost poisoned Germany's water supply after WW2 as well.
archive.is/4VThX#selection-1543.0-1543.177
archive.is/35Cqh#selection-1231.0-1231.502

Kikes well poisoning is documented, at least here.
One case in particular has many stories behind it that have been told by old townspeople to youth for generations.

After Black Plague was almost over in Italy, kikes weren't happy that Italians weren't taking loans to pay for doctors anymore, so they started poisoning wells.
But the kikes didn't know that medicine was advanced enough to detect water poisoning, so eventually the goyim knew.
One night townfolks hid near the city well and in a while a kike showed up with a torch in one hand, and a bottle in the other.
As he was about to pour it in the well, people showed up and confronted him.
The kike said "it's just lavander to make the stench of the dead go away", and people responded "then you should have no problem pouring some on yourself".
The kike panicked and refused, a little fight started and eventually the people sprayed him with the "lavander".
The "lavander" liquid hit the torch and caught fire on the kike's clothes so he dived into the well to his death.
And that's how people decided to burn 30,000 kikes alive along with their entire ghetto in one night.
Something similar happened in France too, around the same time.

A few years ago neo-fascist raided the remains of the kike community in Italy (20k or so people), spraying lavander on the walls, especially the sinagogue.
Some complained but no one really cared, afterall perfume is not vandalism or persecution.
But people of the city say the kikes roaming the perfumed streets had that expression you have when you are reminded about something very bad you've done and thought everyone forgot about it.

It's these little stories that give you that wake up call.
Of course in the media they are labelled "anti-semitic lies" but everyone knows that people who lived in nations several thousands of miles away from each other in medieval times didn't magically make up the same fucking stories.

Turn Jerusalem into an amusement park called Abrahamland. Let the Japs run it.

Gib plox

Well, then…

Most of the grass eaters, because of decades of media propaganda, don't realize yet that its actually incredibly virtuous to be against Israel, which except for the state of ISIS is the most evil and oppressive, nazi like state in existence in the world today. I think soon the normies will catch on though, supporting Israel is supporting evil.

There was conjecture on another thread a day or so back that they are pushing for war. Given how they love destabilizing things, war would be the ultimate destabilization. You have a nation that isn't divided on political and social lines, but on physical lines trying to kill one another. Logically speaking, if the kikes were to push for a race war, it would thin the ranks out, for one. For another, it would give them propaganda, since they already control the media. Furthermore, they could insert themselves in near the end to help "pick up the pieces" and build them in a zionist image.

Lastly, and most importantly, it would give them cart blanche to institute martial law and roll out their non-military, public servant private army that outnumber the marines.

Not sure if you've heard of the Hegelian Dialectic or not. The most effective way to counter it is to simply be aware that it exists. If we know what they're going to do, all we have to do is prepare for it.

Gotta Jew em all

Bump

Well, poisoning, the jew tradition going back hundreds of years.

Can't find a source other than daysofpalestine.com or websites citing it. Are there any other sources for this info?

Source?

That massaged my brain knowing that happened.

israel has also been messing the the soil to destroy Muslim mosque so that they can destroy it and rebuild their lost temple. where they claim the anti-Christ will be throned.

Everyone uses well poisoning. It is not just the jews.

They have done this to palestine forever, but so what. Palestine is a shithole and the only reason it exists, is that the neighoring 28 countries wont give the people passports, because they want to torment and terrorize Israel.

The elite control all sides. Israel is just there to create conflict, divide and conquer and force the Arab states to buy weapons.

Jews are a secret society, a sect, created by the Egyptian priesthood. Who eventually became powerful enough to obtain control of their own land.

Israel, the occult jews, the muslim brotherhood and the free masons are all controlled by the same group of old money families.

They control all sides of the conflict. You are just watching a theater they are putting on. You think it is different people fighting, but its just one group wearing different masks.

99% of the Jews are not in the occult cabala power hierarchy. They dont even know about this stuff.

Also the zionist jews are independent of the globalists. The globalists want to flood Israel with muslims and interbreed Israel out of existence.

The globalists and zionists often fight with each other. What the zionists do, does not affect your life. The globalists however are encouraging sex with animals, pedophilia, destroying the family and culture and flooding your countries with shit-skins, to interbreed you out of existence.

They want a dumbed down, docile, human cattle population they can microchip and rule over.

The zionists just want the shit-skins off their land and they are willing to fight for it. The zionists are the last effective nationalist group left. You should be emulating them, not attacking the jews.

Not sure if JIDF, Globalist shill, or just a regular shitpost.

Shalom Rabbi Fickiberg!

Pictured: Non-Jew Goyim Globalist who only wants what is best for white people

good

hahahahahahahaha

Oy vey, there are kikes about. Watch what you post or you might get turned into a lampshade.

Sounds like Kefka in FFVI

Nothing is too evil for the kikes. But their (((enemies))) who are basically their version of Ameriniggers are not any better. This news is like Saruman suddenly deciding to genocide a specific Orc clan - Men shouldn't care and should instead keep the focus on the attempt to destroy both, or at least confine them to their own shitty desert lands.

I really should read more of that book. Isaiah was the original self hating jew.

Jewish Rabbits are complete and utter psychopaths.

The Jews have absolutely nothing to do with Egypt.

The stories in Exodus are complete fabrications.

Cool, it's one of those optical illusions where it either looks like two faces or a lampshade

I have deduced that that is Holly Earl
Don't think she's a kike

Read Jeremiah, even better.

This. "muh slavery" is as fake as "muh holocaust"

I can't decide what's worse
The dune coons or the merchants.
Fuck it,gas em all.

One of the subhumans even wrote a song about it.

How could anybody not want to gas them?

Yeah, but they still *all* need to be deported and taken out of non Israeli country positions of power.

Sorry Moshe, but unlike you we have no desire to be internationalist parasites.

[citation needed]

providing a source would be nice.

That's fucking amazing

Lavender is estrogenic. Its known to have given infants female breasts when ignorant parents used it on their basby's bottoms after a diasper change. Lavender or poison, that yid was up to no good.

Stories like this don't repeat over and over again unless its true.

Lavender oil isn't particularly poisonous - you need about 5g per kg to get to LD50 in rats - which would make it quite useful for making people sick but not killing them.

and has a flash point of approx 60C
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Essential_oil#Flammability

Tends toward credible.

Pouring it into the water supply makes no sense, yet he was there.

It wasn't lavender. The kike only said it was to cheat the goyimmmm oy vey

Hi! I'd like to say Shalom, and point out that your article is bullocks with literally no source or proof besides a Muslim propaganda site, there is no such person as "Rabbi Shlomo Mlma", the picture is of another guy, and you've all been duped. Carry on now!

Your magick is weak, moishe.

Alex go

True, but remember - they wouldn't flinch at doing the same to white Christians (and still do the same to Palestinian Christians).
If we can nail the kikes to the wall for this shit, the better for it.

Underrated post

Not once before had (((((1))))) echoed as loudly as now.

i fucking hate this place

everyday it's something new to grind your soul in for the rest of the day

I always thought she says "Ciao!"
Was I wrong?

Holy shit I just googled it. I was wrong for all these years. How the fuck did that happen? The odds of never encountering someone calling her Stop Girl before are astronomically low, and yet it happened.

Now I feel special.

work on your reading comprehension lads

OF COURSE

Jews are poisoners. What else is new?

Bump

There's absolutely nothing surprising here.
Jews have been doing shit in Palestine for a loooong time.
I remember reading once, a few years ago, how they flooded a city in Palestine (or it got flooded by nature), trapped all the residents inside then refused to let international aid reach them.

Palestine is a good look at the cruelty of the jew when they have someone completely in their power. They don't regard the Palestinians as human beings, they see nothing wrong with burning entire families to death, just because they can. After all, they're "beasts on two legs" only put on earth for the benefit of the Chosen.

Then you realize they see all goyim in this way. Every time kikes have had unfettered power over goyim, they engage in the same brutality. The Soviet Union and Allied occupation of Germany post-WW2 (under the ((((Morgenthau)))) Plan) are the more recent examples, but you see they haven't really evolved from using the same tactics in Yemen and Khazaria centuries prior.

Is this it?

user, the jew in that picture is also a lampshade

see

Parasitism is all this really comes down to. You can argue the verity of fairness, trade, commodity, economy, nationalism all you want, but judaism is an open agenda to eliminate every other ethnic group on the planet, yet wants the host it gets it very life from to survive. These people are not human, at least in a moral sense. They don't care if they lose or get genocided, they have already done it to themselves/each other massively thus far eg. ringworm affair. That little bit of leeway you give them, that idea that jews comprehend and regard liberal destiny, that is what keeps ALL OF THIS going. Stop sympathizing with these people, they are draped in the riches, knowledge and regalia that they sacked and cheated from us. They are not gods, not even men. They are monsters that live by a code of death. You have been led to believe that jews are collectively under the thumb of their non-religious oligarchical/aristocratic masters, and that their collective crimes can be solved through the arrest and prosecution of those select few. This is the last knot in the tapestry, held in place only by our subservience to those 'jewish elites' and their illusory power. 'They control all sides' is a light description. This should of ended a long time ago.

Once KEK arrives, all the arabs and jews will die for their blaphemy, along with a lot of other "religious" abominations. Their victims will stand and watch as they get roasted in the pits forever. Righteous KEK will deliver soon, woe to the devils of the Illuminati.

Fake news. They do this all the time

Not quite what you're looking for, but relevant:

archive.is/4tpp8

Quack quack!

They just need more diversity

Just like the Holocaust. I've heard about it so many times, there's no way 6 million weren't gassed.

& now you have reason to believe the old stories of jews poisoning wells.

Palestinian: Water, whats that?

If you are going to shill atleast make it funny Moishe.

They're friends with Non-Israeli Jews

Dude, go fucking kill yourself you disgusting lying foreskin-blood sucking goblin creature.

Are you writing a fucking fiction novel?

The globalists are Zionists. Jews are even poisoning western wells with fluoride