Have gf

I don't want to break up with her because I like her and I don't want to make her sad and I don't want to be shallow
But I don't know if I'm willing to potentially spend my life with someone I'm not even particularly physically attracted to, or if it's even right to do that to myself. I may only be doing this to myself because I know that I can't do better due to being an autistic beta faggot with no self esteem.

What do?

Get better, then do better.

This is what you get for being a DYEL

Excercise together as a couple, its really simple dumbass.

She already works out and apparently thinks I'm attractive enough as I am now.

He exercise is either soon nothing at all, or only maintaining moderate obesity and preventing morbid obesity

Dump her ass unless you want to be one of those fatass couples who hate their lives going to walmart at 9pm to get more processed shit to shove down your and your childrens' throats just to get up the next day and repeat your misery again.

Have you literally not paid any attention to wildlife documentaries or biology class? If she's not hot, why the fuck are you with her? God forbid the condom breaks, and the cow gets preggers. Then your little cow babies will be ugly as shit, all because you were too much of a little bitch to man up and dump her.

You're not even a beta at this point, you're fucking C-tier.

get rid of her

should have never gotten with her

you can do better OP.

Have you guys considered OP maybe can't do better? We're gonna need a pic of you and your girlfriend, fag.

Definitely break things off. You're not gonna have a good relationship if you hate having sex with her.

Do you like her personality? If you do, stay with her. She can change her appearance easily. Tell her to cut dairy and sugar out of her diet. That probably contributes to her bad smell. I'm guessing she has a yeast infection. Get her to work out with you. Finally take her to professional makeup artist, and get her a make over. Buy all the makeup he or she suggests. A lot of the beautiful women you see, just have painted on faces.

ask bill burr, he always has the answers

this

Hire a hitman and take her out, then she can't be sad about the whole thing

K YS

I used to be a beta who dated fat girls and didn't like fucking them. Now I'm a beta with a waifu that I love and love fapping to, the drawback that I don't have someone to go to couples social functions with. But that's not really a drawback at this point, though I would've considered it one a while ago. 2d is the only answer.

uve got a wife u fap to, not fuck?
Cant w8 for u to get divorced and taken for all u have

not the same user, but that reply makes me think that you're shying away from risk and hard work. see, if this is the case - then it's most probably the reason why you have a fat fag hag, op.

Attraction to a person is composed of two elements:

-Attraction to the personality component

-Attraction to the physical component

These subdivide into having common interests, having intelligence, having a kind personality, being clever, fast learner, quick to adapt, being fat or thin, having good hygiene, factial features, hair, physical defects etc etc.

Point is, it's one big interaction between all these elements.
You can't like ONE thing about a person but everything else doesn't mesh with you, that's not attraction, that's desperation.
Breaking off with her isn't selfish, it's the natural results of a poor choice on your part, a limite dunderstanding of what a relationship is, basing yourself off only a limited number of elements that compose that person, instead of judging the whole.

Learn from this, and next time try to see the collective of a person instead of fixating on the details.
If you continue with her, objectively things will eventually go to shit one way or the other, insincere relationships never end well.

If you don't like to be with her fucking break up.

Tell her you want to start going to the gym but you'd feel self conscious going on your own.