Chuckchan gonna cuck

SHILLS, SHILLS EVERYWHERE

So I visited chuck/pol/ for the Brexit reactions and what I found was heavy damage control to paint Brexit as something bad.

I knew that the enemy took somewhat control over it, but this…. damn I'm happy to be here right now. I understand who the Brits must feel now :^)

Nigger what

what a boring shithole

At least a few of those are purely meant for trolling Holla Forums. The post with the Swiss flag is actually sarcastic (because it states that no country is successful outside the EU, while displaying a country that is doing exactly that). Don't be an autist pls.

4cuck is a shithole, big-surprise.

I went 4-/int/ for shits and giggles a couple days ago, and almost all posts in regards to the Brexit were upper middle-class normies signalling against conservatives and working-class Whites.

4chan is basically nothing but "lolz, look at me pretend to be a liberal XD" bait and cuckposting

wait like 3 days faggggggit

Reported, cunt.

Get the fuck out. No one gives a shit.

Honestly, what are we waiting for to raid and retake 4/pol/ aka the board that rightfully belong to us?

I mean, most of the posters there are fucking turkroaches.

Quality thread.

Everything that isn't explicitly conservative will become liberal over time.

that's like storming a pile of shit to retake it. Leave the shit where it is.

no shit, Holla Forums is the worst imageboard, apart from all the other ones.

Fuck both.

Fucking retard.

They are already here….

At this point cuck Holla Forums is 50% leftists, 25% leftists pretending to be Holla Forums and fostering d/c and 25% actual Holla Forums.

We have a board where the mods aren't complete cunts and we aren't being sold out to shekelberg (at least not as obviously as it is happening on halfchan), why would we want to go retake a hostile environment when we already have a pleasant one?

Trying to retake halfchan would give the faggots a reason to come and shit up our kampfy fullchan, and I see no reason to give them that incentive.

It's been an FBI honeypot for years. This place has people watching over it too, but they are more like guardians than shills.

FREEDOM FOR BRITAIN!

Who got ben garrison's Brexit Cartoon?

Our home isn't our home anymore lad. Not what it once used to be.

Jesus, you ain't a shitting, my nigger. You should have seen that place last night, nothing but posts claiming Brexit was failing by a 2:1 margin, etc. The same thing is happening with Shillary threads, where there is all sorts of phony bullshit about Trump not standing a chance, etc. Just truly sickening. And to think, a few years ago if you went to 4pol you would find nigger-hate threads, merchant-draw threads, AWM-appreciation threads, etc. Now it is nothing but Soros-funded bullshit, lies, and shills. Half-chan needs to just fucking die.

most shill efforts are concentrated on cuckchan.
right now they're being overun by butthurt globalist jidf, and hilldogs campaign shill firm, and a soros team filled with faggot goons that are posting like intl.

I'm glad with that, since cuckchan will act as a buffering shield. At the same time, the moderators and staff were removed for sjw and the community mostly to reddit-fags and tumblrinas. I'm sure someone on there is getting paid (or doing it for free) to let their Holla Forums board be saturated with shilling.

They meaning 4cuckers.

You can't even post over there anymore. You get shadow banned almost immediately. I was posting "kike shill fuck off" on all the bullshit shill threads and got shadow banned. Now when I try to post, all I get is "connection error". Hiroshima should kill himself, he's an even bigger faggot than Moot.

I have little doubt about this. The sad thing is that people mistakenly believe half-chan is a place for free speech. It most certainly is not. It is all paid-for speech, and the highest bidder wins, just like our government.

OP: "cuck chan is cucked–so i thought I'd bring it here too"

All you fucking morons bump the thread.

FUCK.

there are plenty of shills on here shitting up the joint thankyou, just that they get paid, lots of braindead marxists shitting up cuckchan because they think they are doing a good deed by not engaging with people who think different and just shitposting at them.

2005 oldfriend represent.

This thread belong in /polmeta/ if anything.

2004 sporadic oldfag here

No one sees Brexit as mistake

well i just checked

Oldfag but I remember snacks.

ALSO:
DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU

Holy shit, this is what cyberpunk really is. Shit like cybermancer, snow crash, and deus ex made it seem like fighting the government online would be cooler and less absurd.

For some reason during 2006-2009 I lurked encyclopedia dramatica's forums instead of 4chan. I feel like I missed out.

It is pretty interesting when you think about it.

I'm SHOCKED

I remember from before the chans. We have always existed, in every forum, in every chat service, in every MUD or mmo, in the very currents of irc itself.

We are the ones doing the internet "right"

I wonder how they must see us?

Implying the shills and baitcasters aren't immediately recognized and slammed down by virtually everyone over there
Why you think those threads get so many replies, nig?
Everyone is breaking them down and shining light up against them
Honestly I think half of them aren't shills, just regs who like seeing how quickly shit tier bait gets shredded by the community

NO

Looking at this chart makes me realize ow much I missed out on.

T_T

*how
Dammit, typing while laying down is a pain in the ass.

This.

I was browsing both Holla Forums boards during the Brexit polls and both we're very pro leave with remain fags getting constantly BTFO. It wasn't until the economy getting hit hard that the shills found an effective angle of attack, so of course the shills ran with that and spammed the place hard with it but if you actually read the threads, the shills are getting shut down pretty hard.

Reflected for accuracy. All it needs is a nice Jim icon to match HW.

I'm an older guy who was aware of but never posted on 4chan when it was new-ish because it just looked like a shit place for weebs and pedophiles and assholes

it was Holla Forums that drew me in

My opinion hasn't really changed, it was and is pretty much all shit, but at least for a little while there was cool nazi stuff

I agree. I originally went to 4pol for all the AWM cartoons, Tyrone comics, and shopped Garrison stuff. There was never a time when you couldn't hit the catalog and find one or more of these. Now it's all just paid Hillary shills or JIDF shills. There is nothing at all worth time over there now.

Probably seen as ephemeral beings, barely even tangible that pop in and out of existence.

Hey newfag.

The world wide web make you feel better parlance sniping fagboy?

Did you even look at the pic?

smh

Writigns of pompei, athens, ect and shitposting.

Yep that about covers it you fucking tonce. May mr T eat your balls.

We already know they are cucked and filled with shills.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

HEY GUYS ITS MY FIRST TIME GOING BACK (HEHE NOT REALLY) PLEASE FIX 4CHAN FOR ME THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Holla Forums was never Stormfront, I don't know why newcucks like you think it was and then turned 8/pol/ into an irrelevant subreddit of "serious" discussion.

yes.

Nah, Holla Forums is BETTER than Stormfront. We have gone full Thor and are fucking the enemy up instead of cowered in a little christ insanity village wondering why our civilizations and people are dying. This board is way fucking better.

True. SF suffered/suffers from a number of problems that Holla Forums pretty efficiently sidesteps. The mods were pretty heavy-handed there, at least years ago. You'd get banned for posting half the shit we post here. Thought they were going to appeal to normies by soft-pedaling everything.