What the hell

I want to exterminate kikes, slay shitskins and torture fags, but all I get is THIS!?

What kind of test is this? I believe in everything Hitler believed.

Why do you want to hurt these people?

Are you some sort of savage beast without a mind? Are you seriously brainwashed this heavily? What a fucking loony.

Hitler is the new moderate, user. You're competing with ISIS now.

Are you a commie?

Nothing worthwhile can ever be achieved without violence.

That's what I mean by brainwashing.

You can't make a statement that's so obviously wrong. Don't you know you have to justify your claim? You need to use empirical evidence.

Using an absolute like "nothing" makes your claim even more difficult to prove.

If there was ever anything worthwhile achieved without violence, your statement is automatically wrong.

A person who makes wrong statements openly can be safely disregarded. If you're too stupid to make objectively true statements, and you crave violence, then you really do appear to be a feral animal without a mind.

You seriously irritate me, kid. You're a total moron, and you're not even smart enough to realize it. Fuck off, and do some research into science and philosophy if you want to even appear to be anything but a total fucking retard.

aka I'm too much of a beta pussy to think for myself, I need someone to follow like the sheep I am

Yeah, yeah, lurk more or fuck off back to reddit you cunt.

You almost had me until there
2/10 too obvious

your reasoning is based in impotent rage, not rational thought.

I dont believe youve even read Mein Kampf all the way through.

its you.

FUCK OFF WEEABOOTARD YOU'RE ALWAYS TALKING SHIT IN MY THREADS

WHY DONT YOU EVER HAVE SOMETHING POSITIVE TO SAY!?

fuck off, right-leaning classical liberal faggot

Your probably right actually. I'm sure a lot of Holla Forums fags are going to be tossed in the gas chamber on the day of the rope.

Okay, I didn't make this thread to debate, but heres my reply

How does violence NOT solve problems?

If Jews never killed Jesus, we would never have christianity

If American settlers never killed Native Americans, USA would be run by natives like the rest of third-world South America.

If American settlers never started war against britian, then we would never have been free.

Don't you fall for it too you retard

>reddit spacing

It's not like the 'murcians are better off, m8

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

"Everything I don't like is bait" - a Holla Forumsacks guide to pesky opinions when they can't force a board for them

the goatee is an interesting choice

we all know OP is leftypol fag and is trying to hide that

You mean the board with less than a 100 users you redneck faggot, believe it or not some people aren't positivist retards and can actually use reason

wew

looks like u r just a moron

Why

Do

You

Type

This

yep, its /leftycuck/

because a huge amount of Holla Forums is straight from reddit.

Did you think commies had a monopoly on useful idiots or something?

Are you sure about that? You sound like some kind of degenerate militant skinhead to me

You're not alone. I've long considered myself a hardline Tankie, and look what I got.

this thing is shit anyway

What website did you use? I'll see what I get. I have the same politics pretty much except for ancap economics.

You mean a free market? That isn't "ancap economics" you fucking retard, It's just capitalism in a nutshell.

I'm tired, I mean I'm an ancap who thinks we must gas the kikes, kill commies, purge the r-selected, make women the property of men, etc.

That's a lot of rules, considering that you are an anarchist. You seem like a typical authoritarian. You should step back and take a look at yourself.

That's authoritarian as fuck. You're not ancap, retard.

fucking disgusting

You should kill yourself you degenerate

Don't use your autistic terms outised of your containment board please.

They all are dead.

You know those numbers on your great-gramma's arm …?

You should move to Israel. They're like 1930s Germany, but without Adolf. (the guy after Netanyahu will bring Israel to 1940s Germany)

I like you user, I too believe in reasoned arguments but sadly this place has filled with retards.
Case and point the only user that made any effort to engage in debate is and he can conceive of a situation where violence isn't the best option.

If you finally get sick of this place made a thread about leaving, generally it's worthless retards doing that but I want to end up wherever you do after here.

inb4 I'm 5 types of boogyman because I prefer reasoned debate over "shill, commie, kike" ect.

somehow this was eyeopening for me

While political compass is flawed like all online surveys why are you surprised? Most here are social libertarians and economically left of center.

Completely agree, ignore all these butthurt little faggots who can't think for themselves.

Daily reminder there has never been a genocide in history that ever successfully wiped out an entire ideology or ethnicity.

The only way thru change is progress and that comes from ideological and technological advancement. But what am I saying? All these edgy faggots don't know anything other than violence. I'm guessing about 90% of the people here don't even know how their computer or the internet even works! That should tell you all you need to know about disregarding their edgy opinion.

inb4 le fish pic; come up with an actual counterargument you, please!

Technically, he didn't say violence on your side.

But I don't want there to be a government, and removing the undesirables can be done 99.9% through implementation of self-defense. The NAP covers state employees, theft, threats of violence, etc. If there are jews who don't resort to any of that, then they can just be deported. I would hate to kill off the next Rothbard.

The test focuses on economic issues you brain dead fish.>>6460068

You seem to be rather short sighted. While I find your statements to seem to be correct you have vastly misjudged the situation at hand. If you enter into an argument about the semantics of his sentence, your argument will not center around using empirical evidence to justify whether or not something worthwhile has been accomplished, but rather what is worthwhile in the first place.

Perhaps you should do the same, I'd recommend reading Aristotle's work on the classifications of different arguments, Kant's explanation of a priori vs a postiori, and Schopenhauer's Eristische Dialektik: Die Kunst, Recht zu behalten.

Also why do you find the need to separate each line, even if the topic remains the same? It doesn't improve legibility anymore than zooming in does, and most web browsers already have that functionality.

Its Biased as shit

I'm the closest to centerist of all my friends

Nope

nice dot placement my friend

Somethings wrong with that goddamned site. I keep it tabbed and answer the questions exactly the same. It changed 3 times in the last year alone with none of my answers changing. Fucking bullshit.

hi leftypol

the old pedophile takes the stage
his penis has enlarged with age