Banned from Holla Forums for Truth Telling

Apparently the Holla Forums mods are prequel hating plebs. I gave 'em a good jab or two, they buckled backwards and banned me to preserve their dignity.

How can one board be so cucked?

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/co/res/790029.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They've been deleting a lot of posts there and i don't know why.
You're ban was appropriate though

smdh tbh

P L E B
L
E
B

kek

The thread in question:

8ch.net/co/res/790029.html

These cucks have no idea what they're in for.

Holla Forums, or as I like to call it, Holla Forumsck gobbler central, was taken over by Tumblr/Reddit SJWs and that is reflected in their moderation. They also like to protect their pet autists, like out of the closet pedophile, Val.

More info?

fuck off, star wars is crap and we're not your personal army

Yes we are

well fine but star wars is still crap

There's a pretty good /cow/ thread about him here:

>>>/cow/227015

Apparently he's friends with Holla Forums moderation staff who look out for him despite him being a disgusting French Muslim who admits to wanting to rape children.

Why am I not surprised he's a pedo?

Holla Forums crossposters should be banned, tbh

how can Holla Forums crosspost on their own board?

no it's not

He spent two years in GG bragging about being a lolicon, and then it came out he liked real kids, I know shocking.

It's more likely everyone has filtered out all Val posts on Holla Forums, and the ones who haven't are huge faggots. Holla Forums also seems to change from Holla Forums to sjw to everything in between depending on the week.

I never followed gg drama as I never frequently posted on Holla Forums, so I only saw val every once in a blue moon on a different board. Namefags were always annoying, but Val was always unsettling me for some reason and now I know.

Val raped me while TruthSeeker watched

Truthseeker would never do such degenerate shit you liar. He is pure.

He was also one of the faggots behind Muh PR, and tried to get Milo removed from Airplay because he didn't want GG associated with conservatives or Breitbart. He also was heavily for Remain during the Brexit campaign.

As for him being creepy, he also tried hitting on pretty much ever female GG eceleb, even the 11 year old one that was popular for a few weeks because she ranted about Buzzfeed in a Let's Play video.

Commu dism

Improved Version

I'm pretty sure it's just one or two people doing these forcec prequels are good memes.

*forced

It's called ascendance. Once we were lost, now we are found. The Prequels are objectively 10/10, once you have freed yourself from the clutches of plebery, you too will know this.

Yeah, I made a thread there about the Frank Miller's Ronin and it just vanished. Wasn't any bait or shitposting whatsoever in the OP. I just wanted to know if "The Ronin" and Casey really spend the rest of their lives acting out Billy's fantasy.

t. Butthurt "NO FUN" poster

Anyone got any dank Lucas memes? I think I'm addicted.

hahahaha wow, they are so dumb.

If that gif was true, why are all these people posting in this thread?

Fresh off the presses.

What a disappointment, dropped.

>>>Holla Forums790170
Has he started the fire?

what is shit posting

When is shitposting?

Now is shitposting!

This is Holla Forums. There's no such thing as shitposting on this board

Shitposting is not allowed. Shitposting is bannable. We are a serious board for serious waifu threads.

you're confusing us with Holla Forums and /christian/

um Holla Forums and Holla Forums are the ones known for being srsbsns but having constant waifu threads

What would a waifu version of Orson Welles look like? R63 Orson Welles thread?

Rosie O Donnell

Melissa McCarthy I think

Saw you trolls trying to raid Holla Forums again. There's a reason why Holla Forums is one of the most respected boards on Holla Forums, and Holla Forums is a crappy shitposting board mocked everywhere else. The only real boards on Holla Forums are Holla Forums and Holla Forums in fact. Holla Forums is Holla Forums but even more pathetic. So I would remind you trolls to know your place. We have some very well respected mods on Holla Forums and they keep our forum free of your kind of filth, and that's never going to change.

THIS ISN'T REAL BOARD POLITICS

Sorry I couldn't hear you over the GAY

Jimmy sucks. He was never Supermans best pal.

But half the posts deleted seem like they're deleted for no reason other than the mods being spiteful

Which is why reddit thinks Holla Forums and Holla Forums are the best boards ever, reminds them of home.

Holla Forums is a board of autism

Oh shit son, you made someone on Holla Forums mad!

>>>Holla Forums790288

Did you create that thread user? The wording of that post makes me feel like someone from Holla Forums made that thread to mock Holla Forumscksuckers

no it was made by an actual Holla Forumsck gobbler

Really though, why was my Ronin thread deleted? It was 100% serious thread discussing a Holla Forums related topic. It was also the first time I'd posted on Holla Forums in over a week, so it's not like I was banned for doing something else and that just got deleted with it.

We need #Justice4Ronin

#Holla Forumsgate