NEW STOCKS THREAD

So as literally everyone uninformed in economics becomes an expert with
I actually though i would look it up.
Over the past 6 months the FTSE 100 has been slowly growing
and since opening today the FTSE 100 has already recovered over half of what it lost.

SPREAD FACTS NOT FEAR

Other urls found in this thread:

finance.yahoo.com/news/pound-plunges-1985-low-yen-033212022.html
finance.yahoo.com/news/dow-drops-500-points-p-133341290.html
archive.is/jqfCm
dailymail.co.uk/property/article-3658068/What-does-Brexit-mean-UK-property-market.html
reuters.com/article/us-global-markets-idUSKCN0Z92MZ
archive.is/7Upmu]
gainspainscapital.com/2016/05/25/derivatives-markets-implode-system/
search.disconnect.me/
youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0
youtube.com/watch?v=RrwbgdtbdXE
archive.is/hut9Q
archive.is/5N4yZ
panampost.com/elena-toledo/2016/06/26/mexican-peso-plummets-after-brexit/
investing.com/indices/indices-futures
linkshrink.net/7VSVUe
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

deutsche bank is going under unless the government bails them out

POUND PLUNGES TO 30 YEAR LOW

finance.yahoo.com/news/pound-plunges-1985-low-yen-033212022.html

Credit Suisse is fucked too but I think they are alittle sounder

US MARKETS ARE OPEN

Is this Soros shitting on Britain for the Brexodus?

Fucking (((bankers))), man.

Well, stocks were at an all time high. You'd have to be pretty insane to be buying right now.

finance.yahoo.com/news/dow-drops-500-points-p-133341290.html

Really not a huge surprise they're coming down, Brexit just accelerated things

The Brian and Germany indexes are continuing to go back up, -3.61% and -6.45% respectively

Holy shit, sudden rises.

please tell me I'm right about this. There's a reason a tiny place like that could own most of the world and it probably comes down to saxon blood

Holla Forums HERE

UNCLE Holla Forums WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!?!!!

I KNEW THE HAPPENING WOULD COME SOON, WITH OUR GOD EMPEROR TRUMP AND ALL, BUT I DIDNT EXPECT IT TO HAPPEN THIS SOON

PLEASE Holla Forums

BE MERCIFUL WITH YOUR MEME MAGICK

I HATE NORMALFAGS AS MUCH AS THE NEXT user…BUT EVEN US IN BURGERLAND ARENT READY FOR THIS

OR PERHAPS THIS WAS YOUR MASTERPLAN ALL ALONG

ABSOLUTE MADMEN
B
S
O
L
U
T
E

M
A
D
M
E
N

If you want your life to be spared, pray to Kek and he may be merciful upon your soul.

Oui.

No worries there fam. KEK and his Holy Apostle Cthuhlu are all I ever needed

Who else /comfy/???

Dip buyers are front running central banks.

Saging a stickied thread is worse than tripfaggotry.

LOOK AT ME GUYS IM THE DARK KNIGHT BOARD POLICE!

a few hundred point swing in the DOW isn't surprising or alarming. On any given day it swings 100pts or so. It's going to swing back in a big way when the dust settles

My personal theory is that the "Remain" predictions, and subsequent investing advice, were feints to fleece panicked goy investors. Polling indicated that the Brexit was likely, or at least close enough that it shouldn't have been that much of a shock.

Also, it's going to take a couple years for the Brexit to go into effect. Other than the knee jerk investor reactions, nothing* has changed in the near-term.

*within the scope of CURRENT deals and policy.

I can get up to 3000$ to invest in stocks and ETF's, but I have no goddamn idea where to start.
I'm thinking of buying silver, but I looked at the charts for the last 10 years, and it seems it could shoot up to 50$ an ounce.

So anyway, any traders got a primer for me? Cucknadian here

I was thinking of getting a 100oz bar to cut on premium, but re-selling it sounds like a pain in the ass up here.

Happening shit is literally 4chan tier, I expect more of this place.

BUY BUY BUY GOTTA BUY

Cry more Chaim

The best case scenario would be a smooth Brexit and a smooth collapse of the EU. Why do you want to inflict human suffering upon white Europeans?

((( )))

The thing is that this "crash" isn't even remotely a crash. The market fluctuates literally all the time. You can even see by looking at the charts that over the past 5 days, the stock market is actually still growing and positive.

Yeah and despite that you've got all kinds of fags who look fresh from 4chan getting hyped over a new happening. What are you missing all the threads? It's like I'm really on 4pol

No mercy for the weak. Go get your M&P-15 and some ammo.

Have fun lad.

Please spread terrible news everywhere. #letsgetitstarted

THe FIRE RISES

Not exactly related to stocks but I'm looking to finally get some silver. I'm on APMEX right now looking around but I have no idea what I should get. I have a kg bar, a 10 oz. bar and 10 1 oz. coins in my cart now but I'm not sure if I'm buying the right shit. I saw a ton of variations in products with a lot of differences in prices. What am I looking for?

My portfolio is down this morning, but it really only erased the profits from the last month or so, and is slowly recovering, and it's not even noon yet.

Things will be back to normal by the end of next week.

GLORIOUS

Easy on the kike claims, sperglords. This "non-happening" is a good thing for Brexit. The Pound recovering within a day is probably a reaction to Farage and Johnson's strategy of a long-term, stable pull-out of the EU, to maintain existing trade agreements.
-archive.is/jqfCm

Guys im looking to buy British stock given the low price, can anyone any markets which are taking a beating at the moment and will quickly bounce or be worth alot once we are fully out. Best way I can think of supporting my homeland as of now

Let the markets hit the floor! Let the markets hit the floor!

Fish stuff?

Remnants btfo

Buy the cheapest product you can find, like an index fund or ETF that trades in GBP.

Be ready to hold on to your purchase for years, stocks are almost always a good investment if you can hold them for 5 years or longer. You can pick an ETF that pays dividends (not reinvesting) if you want some benefit along the way.

they're a stupid investment if you have to wait 5 years, there's no way it's going to be worth the opportunity cost of having kept the money

If that's your plan, at least wait another 5 months.

Fast, easy, safe cash doesn't exist. If you want short-term returns you have to shoulder big risk, something I would not advice anyone to do.

Still, an ETF that trades in GBP is probably what you want if you want to hold it short-term. They trade like stocks but are much wider. You can leverage the instability of the GBP for profit.

I'm from Asia and I can't wait for Shanghai Index and Hangseng will react to Brexit. I've seen them panicking earlier this morning and I'm expecting more crumbles of these "Asian economic giants"!

Please Holla Forums, let China crash down without survivors!

China is on its way to collapse, it doesn't need much outside help for that to happen.

Companies raise capital by issuing stock into the primary market, and then market participants trade it among themselves in the secondary market. Buying stock to support your country is like supporting a band by buying their used CDs. It has some effect but it's indirect.

You're better off shifting your buying habits toward buying domestically manufactured products.

Additionally, I wouldn't make a spur-of-the-moment decision to take equity risk. It makes more sense if you have a long time horizon (decades not weeks).

How long till some western or slavic civ comes down and populates them?

OF COURSH

Kangbashi has actually been getting a slowly increasing population. About 100k people live there now, which is a lot more than it had five years ago.
People will start living there as time goes on, it's just that too much was built too quickly.

FTSE getting some drops right before closing. Currently at -2.76%.

Vodafone

These buildings are constructed to keep workers busy and inject money into the economy of lower classed people

China sees migrations of millions of people yearly since the early 2000s coming from the hill villages into city centres, China builds these ghost towns in anticipation of this and they usually fill up within a few years

What the big worry is another Batcave or Pulse incident to impose martial law. For stability, goy.

Most Dutch markets have recovered except for banking and insurance. The rest of the market is down maybe 3% which is a typical bad day, nothing to worry about, most dutch stocks were overpriced yesterday anyway due to too much optimism.

Batcave?

Sorry, Bataclan.

Ahhhh i getcha now

Going to sell off my euros this weekend. Should I sell my pounds too or keep em?

USD/GBP AFTER CAMERON ANNOUNCED RESIGNATION

good plan, hurry, it's shooting up
you got the pros and cons right
if it's all you have as a backup plan, 100oz is too monolithic unless you find the right buyer at the right time, it's dicey
get smaller chunks, with a few coins for easy deals

Yeah some economist said that the current drop in the pound and FTSE puts us back to where we were several weeks ago.

PS Hi Holla Forums I dont normally come here but I was told there was huge quantities of salt being mined.

come on user, you have no excuse, I've been ready since
SEPTEMBER

And here's a guy who knows nothing about investing. It's hard to predict short term but med and long term are easier. I actually bought a lot of disney a coulpe years back when it was around $30 and sold them last week around $90.

Check the catalog for the salt mines

The salt levels are literally crashing my browser.

FTSE is back to normal, pound is back to within it's typical tolerance.

So much for the happening.

Why (((anyone))) would think this could somehow trigger a doomsday scenario is beyond me.

Of course the pound would drop momentarily, rational ignorance dictates that cautious holders move to commodities after such a dramatic event, you can always buy back at the right time.

The pound will probably readjust completely in a matter of hours.

Salt mining creates nano scale particles of sodium chloride that are dispersed in the air.

Store your electronics in sealed containers with desiccant packs to prevent damage.

I hope you're really wealthy and put up 10 or 20 grand then because otherwise you're just locking up part of your meager income for a significant part of your life mainly to benefit semitic bean counters

So use salt to protect yourself from salt?

do you even know how to use echoes? its only just begun. with gold and silver rising you can bet stocks are going to take a hit.

Probably the pound and FTSE has been lower than it otherwise would have been because of the uncertainty leading up to the vote being worse than the actual outcome.

People tend to hold off on investments or purchases if there is a decision pending that affects the economy.

Theres less uncertainty in the markets today than there was yesterday.

Havent you heard the phrase 'fight fire with fire' ?

The prices of gold and silver are already softening.

Well you need the desiccant, preferably silica gel, because salt + moisture will do the damage.

Some of us have got to take precautions this year, I'm in CA.

All said and done not much seems to be happening.

Kek
so salty, even for a poorfag

and you think actual people are going to get back into stocks at such an unstable time? maybe jewish hedge funds will but people are realizing what a sham the global economy is. and that is why mainstream news has to write articles about how uncertain the future looks. inflation has reached a point of unsustainability without raising wages. then you trigger a zimbabwe scenario. they cant cook the books any more. people are realizing the stats are fake. from here on out, the economy is not only covertly going down, it will be overt and many reasons will be used to shift blame. first one being the brexit.

What a novelty! It's a
sticky that turns out to be complete bullshit.
Sage because fuck you.

Fucking Hong Kong isn't down as much as I had hoped. I threw a decent amount in the Direxion 3x Bear, Yang, earlier this week in anticipation. I made a decent amount, but I had hoped it would be more.

ayyyy

I don't think anyone on Holla Forums thought that the EU represented workers' world revolution at all tbh

Tbf, it's only recovering because the Bank of England has made available several hundred billion £ to offset the Brexit shitstorm.

I have confidence in the robustness of the global stock markets and so I'm Holla Forums.
Right.

Happening is classical Holla Forums. Remember, 4chan changed, not us.

I don't think you quite understand what is actually going on.

If people were being thrown into a significant commodity fervor by Brexit, you would not be seeing gold and silver softening while the pound readjusts.

What happened was, as I said, rationally ignorant holders used gold/silver and in some cases the Swiss Franc (ironically) as a safe haven for a couple hours. That is typical behavior when a global event of this proportion occurs.

You can still make a profit by purchasing the pound at this very moment, you idiot. That is why everything is stabilizing.

I don't need to

I can fucking see that they are doing it as we speak.

Shouldnt the effects be seen tomorrow?

Holla Forums just bends over.

Xir on facebook calling us out fam

you dont understand that the markets mean nothing. they are totally manipulated. this isnt about making a quick profit you fucking jew.

mfw Mega City One

What do you recommend as an investment?

The hope for our enemies is that Brexit can be blamed for the general decline in the world economy we've seen these past months.

The Fed was saying just a few days ago that they may not be able to raise interest rates if Brexit happens, if the pound DOESN'T recover in a timely manner then the bubble will remain inflated and (((they))) will be able to buy more time to totally squelch dissenters and seriously sabotage people like Trump/Farage.

These idiots on here praying for a collapse don't see that the UK is the canary in the coal mine, if we win here we can have a free and independent Europe again.

If on the other hand, the recovery we're seeing right now is substantial and the pound is 100% within the next 24 hours the Fed will not raise interest rates, regardless of this and more people will wake up to the irresponsibility of the globalists.

Don't you guys want a nationalist in office? How are you going to do that when the Remainer's doomsday saying comes true?

Fucking antihappeningfags in every economics thread I swear.

Get it in your thick skulls: stock markets crash every so often and in the last 30 years every time they crash there is a recession. The Fed and every other central bank has been 'easing' since 2008 - their balance sheets are fully extended and interest rates are at zero, they have no ammunition for the next crash. It doesn't matter when or what triggers the next crash, the response is going to be unprecedented, it has to be because there is nowhere else they can go with conventional monetary policy.

The next crash is not going to be like the previous ones. It's not hard to figure this out and if you don't believe anyone here look up the data yourself. Stop shilling in these threads if you can't understand the basics.

Call us back when one of these threads actually predicts something.
And since there's one of these threads every week; Texas sharpshooting doesn't fucking count.
Nice trips though.

Invest heavily in memes.

They are one of the few true 'growth industries' at the moment.

I had some pretty good luck with Vanguard Wellington Fund, you nigger loving faggot.

Unfortunately this won't be the happening.

Sterling and the Euro are tanking; that means that the Dollar is the cleanest dirty shirt once again.

I'm bullish on the dollar at least for another 3 months.

This.

But this is not the crash, the bubble will keep inflating as the Fed has basically said they are not raising interest rates. Brexit will be cited as an excuse even though a full recovery is imminent in the next few hours.

I second this.

Finally some sober financial advice.

Aww the beard guy looked sad when his meme got stolen.

I find it really cute when these scummy leftists suddenly start caring about the economy only in their most dire hour. The other 23 hours of the day is devoted solely to social justice causes which depress wages and bleed social services dry with waves of primitive sub-human immigration.

They start with the market's closing and run with projections through the day.

These are people who accept the conditioning.

All people are created equal.
The health of the economy is measured in wall-street balance-sheets.
Islam is a religion of peace.

Keep your ebonics out of my thread.

so vapid..

So is now a good time to sell off foreign currencies?
Should I keep the pounds nd see what happens?

Stockfags where has the 250 billion used by the BoE come from?

Market correction? Phony economies need to burn out before a legit boom can set in.

guess he's working at the kibbutz now

OF COURSH

I'm inclined to agree, but all it would take is one other country to declare they're having an EU referendum and it's ogre.

DOW down over 600 points and over 3.5%. this will satiate me for now but really kikes? is this all you have? kikes confirmed waiting for isis false flag to bring economy down and start war for israel.

underrated

What if you memed too hard and the economy does crash? Would it still be worth it?

I suspect that a lot of cautious people sold off in anticipation of instability. They don't want to ride Mr. Bones' Wild Stock so they decided to get out while the markets are at all time highs, even if they sustain some small losses from the Brexit dip.

Too bad I'm not a day trader. I would've gone all in the second those stocks plummeted because I knew they'd creep back up. I know, hindsight is 20/20 and all that but I called it a long time ago.

Plus this. A lot of large businesses were just dealt a pretty severe blow now that they can't have the EU regulate their competition away or encourage people to buy their shitty products with trade deals they wrote themselves. The market will correct but it will take a while, hence people getting out before things get volatile.

Yes. Let it all burn

few days from now you won't hear nothing about this shit since everything returns to normal

If it safeguards a white country, it's worth it. Especially since it's signally leftists and kikes who will lose the most on it.

Unfortunately I cannot into economics, so I don't know how bad this really is

Kikes fleeing like roaches is bad in his mindset.

More context please!

SPEAK FOR YOURSELF FAGGOT

Yeah but like, how do I effectively rebutt the 3 points?
The 7% drop doesn't seem like much, and by the OP's image it seems like it's recovering slowly
I have no idea about the house prices honestly
And by they it means (((they))).
How wrong am I?

Remember, that guido maskfag that wanted to blow up parliament was caught.

GBP is just temporarily unstable until situation clarifies.
House prices have dropped, good for everyone wanting a house in the UK.
Who lost 135 million? If anyone has a portfolio capable of such losses Im sure they are smart enough to not realize their loss, but to wait it out.

WE'RE CRASHING THE GLOBAL ECONOMY.
WITH NO SURVIVORS.

I work in a small firm that has little to zero contact on EU or Brit economy yearly. But this has massive effect on where we order our goods. Maybe now we can get decent price on quality goods from the Brits, and not be over taxed by the EU tyranny.

GB produces some of the best high quality steel products, and , for no apparent reason, those have been overpriced in the market. I have no idea why good quality is so hated in EU…

try harder

I see, but where are you getting the lower house price thing? Friend just told me the houses that he's looking for got more expensive.

Where was all this nihilism when canadas dollar dropped to a 30 year low? Oh wait leftists pretend they never make mistakes.

The jews are right, we shouldn't risk upsetting their jew casino in order to prevent them from moving in cannibals as our next door neighbors

dailymail.co.uk/property/article-3658068/What-does-Brexit-mean-UK-property-market.html

Where does your faggot friend want to buy a house? Sure it's in the UK?

Best name for the markets I've ever seen

Yeah, in UK (Berkshire, Kent and London) more specifically.

How can lefty cucks be so retarded.

Predictable.

I will recover.

There's a reason

Oh man, 2016 is turning out to be the best damn Current Year ever.

They crashed last September right ?

Global stock markets lost $2 trillion in value after Britain voted to leave the European Union

reuters.com/article/us-global-markets-idUSKCN0Z92MZ

Explain to people uneducated on stocks

Globalism strong!

i love this, i cannot help kekking like a madman everytime i see it

Dubs confirms it. Britain is now open for business.

The pound wont be too high as well so our exports will be well priced.

Ill check it out you autistic sack of shit
thanks faggot

Lets not go there. "The gods chosen people" are not to blame. We should blame the absolutely misguided and failed EU-law/policy makers. EU was supposed to be an union of nations, but it turned into tyranny of bankers. "J" has been a prime minister for 18 years in a row in a "democratic" country. Brits were sanctioned for doing well for them selves. Ukraine crisis was discarded as a minor problem.

these people cant be saved

Can anyone post more salt or maybe links to salt?

have fun

Now the left are concerned about money, markets, and the economy. Weird, huh?

I was blaming the Chinese, m8. They've fucked the global steel market pretty badly.

just to be sure
I asked someone about that and they said it was a "bearish" way of doing it but didn't really understand. Anything I'm missing?

What if it goes down again?

More people buy in hopes it goes back up. The lower a stock gets, the greater chance that it'll surge. If people sense a consistent surge, more people will invest as the stock goes up so that they can cash in on the upturn value by the end, and they'll sell when they think they've doubled their money, and the cycle starts all over.

A bit off topic, but you are missing the point. You can't buy the "big money influence" with your clever investment earnings. And you can't buy the "big political influence", with your daddys career and contacts. You need both, and some luck and effort.

If you are just making money for yourself, go for it. No one cares. Just stay out of politics.

kek

No.
You had your time to prepare - years even. There were a million prepper threads and you didn't listen. Any suffering is your fault alone.

But, on a longer time frame, the drop doesn't look quite so dramatic.

I'm super comfy

Fun fact, because land in China cant be actually owned but is rather on a 70(?) year lease from the government most of those buildings have been built on land with only 20-30 years of private 'ownership' left. This means that the builders constructed those buildings to only last that long at most, everything is done as cheaply as possible and many of them are like embed, made from concrete with too much sand and too little cement.

In the west we build to last because land can actually be owned, not the case in China.

He was talking about finished steel products, not raw steel.

So here is my plan:

Buy S&P index in a couple weeks after it is done bottoming-out. Hold until mid October at which point I switch to a triple leveraged security inversely tied to the S&P and realize massive gains when the market drops out of fear when Trump is elected in early November.

Your stock plan relies on Trump getting elected? I'm not saying it's a bad plan, but…

Your stock plan relies on Britain leaving the EU? I'm not saying it's a bad plan, but…

If anything, I'd say Trump has a better chance of getting elected now. I don't know shit about economics though so I won't comment on the stock plan

I wonder if the areas that were taking in more EU money were also the ones with more rapefugees.

I don't do big stocks though. I'm not saying you jumped to conclusions, but…

You don't need Britain to actually leave the EU to profit from. Since I am a special kind of autistic user ( I came from nothing ), I invested heavily on Brexit.

Did made quite the good money. Hell, you can even profit ( a lot ) from terrorist attacks, which I don't because that is a line I will never cross. Next week market will be interesting, right now, whoever wanted to make a profit, already did. Keep an eye on China for now.

Should have sold them a week ago. Not as if the pound was going to get stronger with all the uncertainty that surrounds such a huge referendum. If you have to ask though, you're probably gonna have a hard time.

CHECK'D

buy bitcoins. I have made almost 60% on mine since last summer. the best part about them is they aren't controlled by any ((central bank)))

THE DOW IS DOWN 600 POINTS

Don't be silly, it's dumb white people voting against their own interests :^)

We hear that one in Burgerland aaaaall the time

Bitcoin is great if you can mine your own coins. Now that it takes a room of servers in Latin America to do this, it's not worth it. Eventually there will be a (((central mining facility))) assuming there already isn't one.

The drop in markets will not have an effect on this persons shitty life at all. At least no more than organized jewry does. If this idiot is managing their own retirement funds (haha) then they're just a lamb to the slaughter.

Isn't managing
Fuck me

I don't think he was talking about mining, but rather HIS bitcoins made him 60% return

Tbh, metal is just convenient for me since i can walk into any gold shop and sell whenever

HOLY KEK THOSE DIGITS

Could someone please advise specific stocks to consider? I'm not a complete novice here as I've been trading for awhile, but I was wondering if there were any Holla Forums approved ideas that I had not yet considered.

I'm looking at some index funds/ETFs that pay dividends. They've taken some pretty hard hits in some cases and if I can get them for cheap I feel like they'll be worth holding onto for a very long time because of said dividends. They'll provide a bit of passive income over time and I could use that in my life.

So far I'm looking at:
FEZ
EZU
VGK
DXPS
HEWU

A lot of those took a 10% or more dive today, so I'm pretty comfortable snagging them now and reselling them if they rebound well enough should I need to recoup my funds. Otherwise I feel as though these are good choices for long term dividends, even if they didn't recover right away.

I'm also looking at some banks, medical companies, and international companies that have taken serious hits. Apple is hurting just a bit from this (and some other stuff), but their price is still holding around $90 a share. Microsoft has dipped under $50 a share, and that seems like a better bet to me not only because it's cheaper, but also because I hate Apple products. They also refused to provide tech to the RNC because Trump hurt their feelings with his mean words, and if I've seen anything it's that those who oppose Trump end up stumped.

Google - or, more rather, Alphabet, the company that owns Google - has taken a slight hit, but they're still VERY pricey at $685 a share. Keep in mind, it was $700+ a share earlier this week, so it's not a TERRIBLE deal as they WILL bounce back.

I'm looking at buying into some media/entertainment companies as well, as the masses will ALWAYS need distracting. In particular, video games seem like a good idea. Take Two (the company that publishes Grand Theft Auto and everything else Rockstar does) has dipped down to a pretty affordable price ($30 last time I checked). Other companies to keep an eye on are Disney and AMC. The latter only went down by a few bucks, but I anticipate a continued growth for them no matter what because of The Walking Dead and Preacher.

What do you guys think? Any ideas? Am I missing things?

I hope this has been helpful to someone, at least.

I got a 500% return on the lottery last month. I think it's a safer gamble than bitcoins.

Is there a guide to getting started with stocks people recommend?

This was my best attempt at one:

I do very well with blackjack fam, but im not much for anything else

So… what's next?

A few years of negotiations and recriminations.

I think I saw an estimate somewhere (Sky News, maybe?) that said it'd take about two years to actually leave the EU.

I hate these people so much.

This.

This rich kid berniebro who goes around the world doing drugs and fucking around at music festivals while on break from his expensive university paid for by his rich immigrant parents wanted to convince me to be Pro-EU because of John Oliver's HBO segment.

t. Americunt

Does this retard not realize that a weaker pound sterling is actually good for Britain's manufacturing sector, especially when they're competing against the Germans?

It also wound up weakening the Euro much more effectively than all of (((Draghi's)))) QE efforts, making the ECB look like a bunch of fools.

You lost value in the economy denominated in US Dollars'.

Besides, if the British economy as a whole was expected to keep declining in real terms, you'd expect investors scramble out of Britain in any sector heavily at risk. One of those sectors is the housing market, now that there is uncertainty over people merely in residency in Britain.
That, and shouldn't he be worrying about how foreign financial elite own large chunks of the British housing sector?

There's another thing.

Brits, first thing about being independent is taking responsibility for your own mistakes.

Take responsibility for John Oliver.

If you want to understand the stocks (and, I guess by extension how the economy functions), what are some good introductory books?

Do you want to learn cucked Keynesian economics or based Austrian economics?

Why not both?

Is it possible to learn this power?

all I have is a 12 gauge but my body is ready and my soul wants to go under

Well I would argue that Keynesian economics are fundamentally wrong so I would recommend books like

Basic Economics: A Common Sense Guide to the Economy - Thomas Sowell
Economics in One Lesson Book - Henry Hazlitt

to get you started. These are the first two books I read about it to get an understanding but they're just a suggestion and you should do your own research.

Thank you for your response, it's nice to get the view of fellow anons sometimes as a potential starting point.

Does he think it's merely coincidence the parts of the country with the most investment and immigration have increased the most? Real estate should be for workers to live in, not foreign speculation.

BTW even mexico doesn't allow noncitizens to buy land.

This bitch is retarded. Currency devaluation is not inherently bad, both devaluation and increase have comparative advantage and disadvantage, currency devaluation boosts demand for exports and tourism, while the disadvantage is a weakened geopolitical/economic leverage and making imports more expensive, depending on whether your economy is more import or export dependent, or whether it would do more good to focus on boosting imports or exports depends on the situation, and in Britians case export boost will revive all of the once booming industries that EU regulations strangled. Even if EU will try to block access to its markets there are many lucrative export markets still available and mass industry revival is almost certain. China devalues its currency because it is advantageous for its export dependent economy. Stock prices also have almost no relation to market fundamentals or reality in general, even traders focus on market fundamental indicators such as Baltic Dry Index and such and compare it to superficial stock prices to determine their strategy, Wall Street only makes money because stock prices are divorced from reality and market fundamentals and they can exploit the difference. It is disgusting how parasitic speculators and bankers have convinced normies that the health of the economy is inextricably linked to how much they, personally profit from any given economic event.

Think about why you're buying silver.

A 1 kg bar is substantially less liquid than a large number of coins. They're great for a long-term savings, but they're not very liquid nor are they divisible. If you end up in a situation where you have to sell, you're much better off if you have a lot of smaller denominations that you can simply exchange on an as-necessary basis.

Gotta be in it to win it

OH THNAK GOD

Why did bitcoin spike to 720 and why did it drop half of that spike down to 630

Underrated.
I've archived this view on xe.com [archive.is/7Upmu]

Also all the little socialists suddenly thinking the free market is always right.

ishyggdt

congratulations, retards. The FTSE is priced in pounds.
Jesus, this retarded thread is even stickied. What a shame.

(1)
please see:

Market disruptions are to be expected, especially with (((them))) at the helm.

China is officially freaking the fuck out.

The Asia Investment and Development Bank is holding an emergency meeting in Beijing today. They are calling it the "First Annual Meeting", but that's bullshit. The whole thing is clearly haphazard and was not advertised in advance at all. I've never seen so many people in the financial district on a Saturday. Also, every single store (designer high-fashion brands included) in the district is running a special "flash sale" this weekend.

Shit is about to hit the aerial rotation device, fam.

Why all the hate for Fire Emblem Awakening?

Currently playing and the hate seems to follow everywhere

Casualised game of a typically hard series

Why is this happening though? The West has already been trying to stop being dependant on Japan by investing in a bunch of shitty countries around it. Are they afraid the New Silk road will be a failure because of the death of the EU? I guess if there is not one sure free of tariffs road through Europe then importation will become harder, but the EU disappearing doesn't mean we still won't be relatively tariff free if not even full on so.

Has nothing to do with trade.

In China the various development banks hold lots of NPLs and handle some SOE bonds. It's also an excuse to get the heads of all of the local banks together in one place.

Judging by the expressions on almost all of the card-carrying members, I'd say we're looking at a currency crisis. The RMB is tumbling on Brexit thanks to the basket, which has no doubt kicked off another massive wave of off-shoring. Not to mention, if the average Chinese person decides he'd like to have his cash now, rather than after the government can finish it's planned move to fully electronic currency, well…

I haven't seen lines at the atms yet. But that's the last thing I'll see before I hop on a plane out of here.

You mean off-shoring out of China and further deindustralization, which they don't seem ready for anyway?

I'd like to add, Soros knew about the ultimate success of Brexit and made threats intimating as much.

He is currently all in against the RMB. I think the butterfly flapping it's wings in the UK is about to generate a typhoon in Beijing.

Exactly.

Well isn't that very much related to how export able they will be in the future? Though I guess I am also not fully understanding the situation. How much are we talking about foreign capital leaving China and Chinese capital leaving China (or just both)? Mostly because there are more competitive shitholes to currently invest in, but also probably because the globalist are scared of how big they made China.

I really can't see China deindustalizing themselves as being any good for their own country. Not only they lack the educated population to do so, but it is going the USA road where they import so much more than they produce, which is just not healthy. China has a billion people, I think they really should focus on an self-sufficient economy. They don't need to be in competition with the whole world. And as far as I have heard they are trying to promote spending more money inside the economy, but getting the industries out cannot be helping that.

Also its a good idea to wait a few years to the shitty buildings fall down before people start living in them. When you are dealing with Chinese contractors you have to expect 10% of the buildings to be Styrofoam and cardboard.

don't worry, eastern jews will support UK.
even some of the western elitist jews will do so as well.
afterall, jews are known to play both side.

gainspainscapital.com/2016/05/25/derivatives-markets-implode-system/

top kek

Thanks, no one else really seems to see the trend.

China will devalue the yuan even more, and will start dumping US bonds, shit is gonna get nasty.

Fearmongering to try to keep england in the EU, of course.

…what does "leaving the EU" even more for the U.K.? What changes? They renegotiate some trade deals? Is that all?

Nah, the trade deals stay the same. What changes is not being subject to EU regulations.

EU regulations killed the manufacturing, farming and fishing industries in the UK by demanding excessive environmental and safety regulations for the first two, and common "shared" waters for the third.

They deal with China directly as opposed to relying on some Jew Banker from Luxembourg.

Well said user. But then again, I don't think she put that much thought into it. Monkey see, monkey do.

Not even that but when google was like "people googled what the EU was after the vote" all social media super friends started POSTING ONLINE about how the OLD PEOPLE, whom are well known for just always being glued to that damned old google machine, were looking it up after they voted, the people who if you crtl+F their profile, would probably never have mentioned EU until after the ref.

really show how shallow their thought process is, they didnt care to think about the fact that it could've been a fuckton of burgerboys looking it up or the fact that they themselves looked it up to see if they should be a internet activist about something they've read a headline about.

:^)

if lurkers post these kinds of things on the normiesphere take care to not use (((their))) keywords
instead of hurray the uk left the eu, which causes googles that direct to (((their))) worldview

say hurray the uk gained it's independence from the unelected neo-communist group ruining europe.
provide your own link or anticipate questions and have answers in your post
also shill for something other than google because hackers
search.disconnect.me/

I love how the press is pushing how many billions were lost…..yet those are only losses if you sell or the company folds.

Do you think the press will run stories about how many billions are made when it all jumps again?

Been reading about the "EU Common Fishery Quotas", what are the manufacturing and farming ones called?

There are food safety regulations governed and implemented by the European Food Safety Authority that kill a lot of agriculture. For example the EU limits the portion of a fungus that can be found in some food because some study somewhere SUGGESTS this fungus can be carcinogenic in certain cases. But the EU regulation limits the portion of fungus to such low levels that it's impossible for a Mom & Pop business to comply, you need like sterile rooms and ionizing radiation filters to do it.
BUT THE EFSA IS ABSOLUTELY FINE WITH BISPHENOL A IN FOOD, WHICH IS A SYNTHETIC ESTROGEN HORMONE!!!!

The manufacturing ones aren't regulations, they're directives. The difference seems to be just legal mumbo jumbo, but it boils down to industry killing shit like carbon emissions, waste disposal etc. Metals production also makes a lot of airborne byporoducts like sulfur, which EU completely bans, so there's no way to have a developed steel yard without somehow paying off an EU inspector to look the other way.
This is why Chinese steel is so cheap, because they don't have to comply with environmental regulations.

Everyone knew there'd be a correction if Britain left, because most traders and investors bet on Britain remaining in the EU and at the same time it created some uncertainty and financial cost all of which factor into the value of the pound and the stock market value. This is a temporary, one time cost and as you can see, it's not that high.

I feel their will be a mass migration of whites that will start moving to Britain after a year of them getting there sovereignty

it really is them who is the final boss.

Reading up History of Venice and they're the one who invented government debt. Fuck those merchants and their printing press

there are no brakes on this train Holla Forums. Once meme magick is released it builds on itself and becomes a beast unto its own. prepare for the happenings

I kinda liked it actually. People spergout too much imho.

Anyway on the topic at hand my comment is :

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Holla Forums is always right on what. Holla Forums is never right on when.

normies are and have always been cancer, this has been common knowledge since epictetus (on the laymen) and probably before

Just dropping in the man who predicted the 2008 housing crisis.

based schiff,

even tho most think he is a gold bug meme, he still ends up being rich as fuck

and he ends up being right a lot of the time

Schiff is my hero.

;)
i think i started watching him summer 2014, he is based af

maloney is pretty good too

on one of his videos schiff mentioned how people who claim the jews are behind some big conspiracy are just "anti-semetic". instantly unsubbed that kike. he promotes the lie that the zog and federal reserve are just inept.

he is jewish tho, so i kinda expected that

what is that?

quantitative easing,

here are some meme videos to get u started

youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0

youtube.com/watch?v=RrwbgdtbdXE

OP, you do realise do EU will not allow for it's financial center to be outside it's borders? It will not happen today, because this need to be prepared (Frankfurt or Paris need some time to build their financial districts), but it will happen. Without "the City" London is not capable to hold amount of jobs for 8 mln people it used to in the past. UK is 65 mln people market, compared to half bln people in EU (it would be 5 mln less if Scots decided to leave the realm).

As I see it (as citizen of Poland) UK should be hit hard. No leverage or "special" treatment. If it was my state (Poland), they would not give us any special position. They should be forced to start negotiations this Monday and only given 2 years. Don't care for muh birtishness or muh curency or muh polish imigrants who will lose jobs. Let the England fall, for all I care. They wanted to leave Europe, so I expect them to cut all the conections right here, right now (again, if it was Poland, there wouldn't be any easy path or treatment). No Norway status (as if brexiters agreed to obey all EU laws with no right to vote on them).

I also expect that Nigel Farage and his pals from UKIP will resign their posts (as british comissioner did), pack their things and leave this so rotten Bruxells that they so much despise and hate. They really had only one job to do there.

But honstly. This turnout is so Monthy Python.

It doesn't work that way nigga. I only recently followed Brexit when they started voting and I know this is a favorable deal for them. I just don't know the degree of their trades with other countries within EU with tariffs/red tape and all that jazz. Polish your English first, though, sheesh.

t. non-native English speaker

Oh, those videos. I've already watched the second one. And using an infograph of this user , the FRED one, the next recession will be a big one – you could say that it'll be the depression. A depression that could trigger a world war. You can't stimulate the economy anymore with lower interest to increase purchasing power since it's near nil percent already.

No real counters to Britain loosing it's "prized" status as european market center, insted all I read is "it's gonna be alright m8" and "you rae shill" or "haha polish subpeople".

Yeah, you don't know. You only heard muh freedom and muh independance. So now Brits should have some decency and start negotiations right away.

you're an idiot. My advice, read the thread.

You butthurt you can sponge off us anymore? Don't worry we're sending you your bydlo back soon.

Despite George Soros claiming he didn't want Brexit to happen. He surely profited off of it.

archive.is/hut9Q

Although the exact amount Mr Soros has gained after Brexit is not known, public filings show he doubled his bets earlier this year that stocks would fall.

REMINDER THIS WAS POSTED ON Holla Forums IN MAY

archive.is/5N4yZ

Soros would have profited if he only invested in gold.
However he's still a major stock owner, meaning that he took massive losses too. Gold just helped compensating.

Everyone takes precautions, especially when dealing with London and New York.

lmao you know fuck all about the City and the finanial district. The top 10 law firm i work for is already working with banks to ensure that they will greatly influence reforms that favour their interests. They had contingencies in place the minute the referendum was announced. A lot of money was made the minute Stay conceded.

Fuck off back to Poland and farm potatoes its about all you're good for.

So, how accurate is this?

Well, Brexit was really popular in the Alt-Right, so it seems reasonable.

52% of voters
just shut your cuckhole

Mexican Peso Plummets After Brexit

panampost.com/elena-toledo/2016/06/26/mexican-peso-plummets-after-brexit/

fuck you, I'm voting for trump

If you looking for easy to understand and somewhat verbose with some examples, I suggest Man, Economy, and State.

It won't make you a trader, but I found it invaluable in understanding affects of policy

Please tell me that novel isn't real.

Keynesian has it's flaws, but it's a good base to have - not to base all one's knowledge upon, though.
From there it makes sense to look beyond, and then look back at any errors that may now appear to you.

Donald Tromp is going to pound his ass

And? Jews hedge their bets. They've profited off both sides of every war since Napoleon.
And as for Soros, he's proven to be such a slime he'll even swindle other Jews - like when he ripped off jewish refugees fleeing from Hitler during the war.

None of you idiots have invested in Trumpcoin yet? Its already doubled since last night and is going to keep rising.

Before I saw this I would just hold my thumb in the air and hope for the best, now I know not to do that

underrated post

well i'm no financial expert but….

You know Vox Day reads this place, right? He's just pulling a Smegma King to fuck with the pedos of Tor Books.

dude, dont be ridicolous, spoons are responsible for more mass murderes than you can even imagine.

Best Architecture. China Architecture.

Pick one. Devaluing the RMB relative to other currencies means buying other currencies with the RMB.

TOPKEK

First off, how would Trump's deportation squad work? Aren't immigrants, illegal or not, supposed to have the right to a lawyer and fair trial just by being on US soil? How could he round up 11 million illegals without violating our Bill of Rights?

Second, how could Trump "bomb the shit" out of ISIS without breaking the Geneva convention, or getting sanctions from important countries such as China? The Geneva convention states that we cannot attack a location that may have civilians, and we know ISIS's strongholds most likely have captured civilians or POWs.

Lastly, the Wall. Again, the sanctions come up. I know that he could put embargoes or whatever on Mexico and cease trade, and the money from deporting illegals would be enough to pay for the entire wall probably. Also, wouldn't this be considered blackmail? I feel like we would suffer economic backlash if the world knows we committed blackmail. Mexico does let millions of criminals over the border, but is this a solid argument? We can't obviously prevent every illegal from crossing over by just the Wall, because they'll find a way. And I feel like the Coast Guard wouldn't be able to effectively cover the ocean area that would prevent illegals coming in shipping boats or whatever.

Feel free to post more arguments or defenses against the Don here. I was just asking about these particular things because they came up in a debate with my friends. Note that I am all for Trump and am registered to vote in November for our God Emperor.

shit, meant to make a new thread

Or just printing more.

You forgot that the Chicoms do not give a fuck and the business wing is now desperate. (((Goldman))) did a nice expose of their M2/M3 not too long ago. Without the peg, who the fuck knows what would happen at this point.

If they had an ounce of sense they'd crash the global economy right now with no survivors, rather than waiting for the EU and US and other BRICs to be over and done with like the (((BIS))) wants. Of course, that means acknowledging reality and admitting both a degree of foolishness and defeat. Neither of which are exactly cultural strong suits.

They'll probably wait and in the process they'll lose NK, Taiwan, HK, Tibet, and probably even Xinjiang. Assuming they can even get their asses together to avoid losing the mainland to a CIA plant.

Right now they are cosying up to Russia to try and avoid this fate. However, try controlling densely populated and starving urban areas with a population of at least 5 million and see how long you last militarily.

They need to get out ahead of the incoming chaos, but they are too afraid to put their own asses on the line to ensure their continued sovereignty.

Spot on. This is really pissing me off. I was an equity & FX trader for a decade, and stuff like stocks being suspended from trading due to a 5% move (normally this would trigger a volatility auction, the exchange would need to step in to actually suspend the stock from trading) is really not that unusual, even for bluechips, on volatile trading days. It's just a protection mechanism, the yanks have circuit breakers which do much the same.

Thing is, anyone who doesn't know this (i.e. 21 year old eng lit grads who have never held a proper job) are using this as proof the leave camp were wrong.

Same thing with currency markets. People bleating about a 10% weakening vs the dollar….but not looking at EURGBP. I find it amusing that sterling is still way stronger vs the euro (a better benchmark if you're trying to talk about whether we should be in the EU) than 6 or 8 years ago. Don't throw stones in glass houses cunts.

European bank stocks are dropping like a rock, Pound Sterling too.

This might actually be the happening. Don't let anyone tell you it's not a contolled demolition though.

Don't think about selling your pounds.

Allegedly it's how the Rothschilds bought up Britain back in the days when they fooled everyone into getting rid of (((worthless))) British money by virtue of lying that Britain lost against France in the war.

This dropped stocks so low that Rothschild basically bought the entire economy in one go.

Effects of this are still active today.

Don't let (((them))) do this.

(((Stocks))) are evil.

I think this is the turning point for sellling gold.Prices are only gonna fall from now

As for the pound, I noticed something strange.

The pound has been suffering massive losses bigger than the brexit ones for 2 years in a row now.Theyre happen in a 6 month period and are almost twice the drop that brexit is.

But Ive heard fucking nothing of it,not on Holla Forums,brit/pol/,marketwatch,cable tv,nowhere.

Comparatively the dollar,ruble,yen,yuan have been stable and growing.

Only thing faring worse than the pound is the Euro.

It doesn't actually look like the apocalypse is coming, but can't help but feel a little anxious, but anxious is how we should have always been.

Well they are slower drops, frying frog and all. And of course the media didn't have an ideological reason to push it. What were they going to say. "The pound steadily dropping. Why could that be so?"

DEAD CAT BOUNCE

John Kirton, who is Director, G7 Research Group; and Codirector,
G20 Research Group, BRICS Research Group, and therefore one of the top Globalist
academics in the world, tweeted that if Brexit leads to a global economic downturn
then that would be good because it would reduce carbon emissions and thus
reduce climate change. The people in the G20 seem to have a major obsession with global warming.

Both of those drops roughly correspond with the introduction of the "bedroom tax" and the "benefit cap".

It is actually happening
EUR+GBP/USD dropping alongside with pound.

Got any live ticker sites like this?
investing.com/indices/indices-futures

Quality is the enemy of equality.

linkshrink.net/7VSVUe

I'd be buying them up. If I had any money.

The background story here is that this is all happening *after* the Fed has blown its plunge protection wad.

Look at image related, which is the monthly S&P 500 with MACD. Notice that, in February, the Fed went all in trying to halt the plunge, the faster moving average went from nose-dive to flat as a pancake, very unnatural and obvious manipulation. The only other time we've seen anything like that was in 2001, when Greenspan went all in.

However, what's different this time is that the Fed went all in much, much earlier in the cycle AND interest rates are already almost zero. As with 2001, it won't work, but at least then it was close enough to the bottom to look like it kind of worked.

Yellen, as one would expect from a woman, panicked early. Now she's got nothing left in the tank, and the fun part of the rollercoaster ahead of her.

Current Year is like fucking christmas every day, isn't it fam?

Looks like the US bank stocks are crashing, last time this happened the unleashed a round of QE. I expect QE4 will be announced shortly, and that will be the red flag.

k

Yeah, because Muh Shekels are more important than national sovereignty, amirite chaim?

Well, all the markets are down again this morning. It's a very good opportunity to snatch up some bargains while the computers and morons are panicking.

Everything is fine Moshe. Not everyone has been trading stocks for only one week.

This is why Europe is fucked. White countries backstabbing eachother.

Irish here. If they try to fuck over Britain, we're leaving too. I'm backing Britain, I'd back Poland. If you can't see the benefit of backing nationalists in other European countries, you're a retard.

kek

The Soviet Bloc… sorry the EU, is corrupt and in decline.

Soon, we will have Europeans countries with their own laws again. God willing, we will have enough power as citizens to reject the cheap, brown, violent invasion… no matter how much the high and mighty officials want it.

Funny how much raging against the modern EU and US sounds like raging against the 60's- 80's deep red USSR. The officials, the rhetoric, the propaganda….

Keep in mind that most of that recovery is from the British National Bank buying up as much of the pound as it can while everyone is desperate to sell.
They buy these pounds with whatever wealth they have in other countries' currency, stocks and bonds.
So just because the pound is rising in value again doesn't mean Britain is doing better, because they need that other wealth to back up the worth of the pound.
You could say they're artificially inflating it's worth, which is fine as long as they don't run out of foreign currency and such, but if they do they're screwed.
Same thing happened with the Danish Krone a while ago when the big kikes wanted to try and poke our economy, and if we had run out of foreign currencies back then, we would have been in a heap of shit.

In other words, there's a limit to how much damage can be mitigated by the British National Bank, and nobody but they know where that limit is, but if they cross that limit they might as well rename the Pound to Bison Dollars.