Operation Sir Nigel Farage

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

Nigel Farage has set out country free and now it must give him the highest honour in the land by getting him knighted by her majesty the Queen.

gov.uk/honours

gov.uk/government/publications/honours-how-to-write-citations

gov.uk/government/publications/foreign-and-commonwealth-office-honours-nomination-form

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/boris-johnson-offers-nigel-farage-8199899
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nigel "white and christian you have to leave, nigger and mudslime welcome here to reave" Farage is based why?

Make this happen.

What the fuck are you talking about nigger?

lads, Boris Johnson is going to make him a Lord.

Knighthoods are passe

stupid OP.
So stupid

The main argument made by the Brexit side was to replace the EU migrants with "Asian immigration". Guess what that means?

UKIP isn't even pro-white, it's literally just anti-EU because bongs are triggered by Poles coming there to work for some reason.

Bumping

He truly will be. The Kingslayer

Nigel wrote his name in the history books today lads. Let's get him a knighthood.

Bump.

Done

Wouldn't that be being elevated to dukehood or something though?

PRAISE NIGE

HE'S THE MAN, HE'S OUR BOY

HE IS THE KNIGHT

WE ARE HIS MERLIN

ARE NIGE, WHO ART IN UKIP

No it wasn't. One argument made by one very specific set of people.

Fuck off retard.

Fuck off American.

fuck off dick spencer

Confirmed fucking retard with no capacity for Realpolitik.

even thinking about it is orgasmic

Are Nige is Magic
He Wears a Magic Hat
And When He Thought Of Brexit
He Said I'm Havin That

Taking a breakcfrom cleaning the drainpipe outside, Kowalski? That's not on, lad; I'll have your boss know you were shirking while at work.

Yes, lets do this he really is an offical Sir. Pic related.

holy shit

Confirmed for not living in the UK

You're going in the stocks soon enough, I wouldn't worry about it. Lord Nigel will provide the rotten cabbages to throw

He got knighted?

Good idea. I hope all the b-bongs support. Do something with direct real world impact. If only to mine salt from screechy leftist eye-sockets.

sage goes in all fields

Bump

CAN'T

Knighthood isn't what it used to be. Sir Bob Geldof the Knight screamed profanities at unemployed fisherman for daring to criticize the god of the European Union.

I never thought much about the Farage, but his recent triumphs have impressed me a lot.

I thought he was just some 3rd party goy who will never make any change, but I seem to be wrong.

His smugness and victory has ascended him into an iconic shitlord, one whose face is enough to trigger the jimmies of the POZ crowd every time. He has taken the initiative to liberate his country from "EU" occupation, and has created a domino effect for the smaller countries who never had a chance on their own. He has become a hero of Europa!

CANT BARRAGE THE FARAGE

he's a civic nationalist cuck who probably fucked a refugee.

Bump.

I actually tried this with Trump a few months ago but it required signatures and I don't know anybody.