They say that we all start off in the womb as female. Does that mean that men are the evolved, elite version of humans?

They say that we all start off in the womb as female. Does that mean that men are the evolved, elite version of humans?

Other urls found in this thread:

lyhyt.eu/e29
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

do you feel evolved or as the elite version of a human? i don't

that's sad

so, you do?

As a man sometimes I finger my ass like a pussy

Men are more disposable than women based on simple biology.

And that put Evolutionary pressure on male to become better, while 3dpd stagnated due the way humans breed, thus making male better than 3dpd, also 3dpd can be made just disposable as makes with technology that isn't too far off.

There's this town built too close to some power plants or something, and as a result 98% of the children born there are female.

What it is, is that the transformation from female to male requires additional resources. If the mother is sick or has poor nutrition she'll lack the resources to have a boy, and the child will simply stay female.

get a fungus around your dick and hack it off

Hot as fuck

That's simply not true. Your genotype (I.e. XX, XY) is determined at the moment of conception, genetic males start from a XY zygote and do not change
I'm assuming you are referring to the superficial lack of foetal male genetalia early in gestation, which is, as I said, superficial. The tissues have yet to grow into the "normal" dick and balls form, but that does not mean that those undeveloped tissues are female just because of the resemblance on the surface
t. Someone who didn't fail basic biology

Technically we all start off as an asshole.

Not surprising considering the people on Holla Forums

It is actually based off of the genotype YX and YY. The reminiscence of genes nourish the body to the center

Well, more like an asshole/mouth at the same time and maybe a vagina.

and now i'm a stud and people love me

we dont start as either. Whats down there has the potential of being either set of genitals and it just vaguely resembles vulva

It means you failed as a female.

lyhyt.eu/e29

Its just bullshit to make females and trannies feel better.

You have a biological sex as soon as you're a fertilized egg. (zygote)

XY - male

XX - female

anything else - defective. (but possibly still fertile)

fuck off spammer im not giving you shekels