SLOVENIA
SPAIN
SWEDEN

EXPLAIN YOURSELVES

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_same-sex_marriage
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Continental_System
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, we should work together on meaningful projects–rather than being massive shitposting faggots, like OP.

This is not threadworthy let it die (like the EU)

WHY MUST MY PEOPLE BE FOREVER CUCKED BY MORONS.
IRELAND, YOU FOUGHT FOR FREEDOM AGAINST AN TYRANNICAL GOVERNMENT, WHY ARE YOU IN AN OTHER ONE?!
POLAND, YOU KNOW FIRST HAND WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE DOMINATED, WHY IS IT NOT RINGING YOUR ALARM-BELLS YOU FUCKS?!

Most of Eastern Europe likes EU because they get more money from it than they pay into it.

I know, but here is the thing, with the biggest payment into the EU gone, they are not going to have to pick up the slack.

Also I live in America, so it's less I'm worried for myself and more worried for my cousin with this who "talurush" thing going on and her push over boyfriend.

*are going

AUSTRIOUT
BELJACULATE
BULGARIABSENT
CROATSHOO
CYPART
CZECHOUT
DENMOVE
ESTONIAWAY
FINLEAVE
FRANSCAPE
GERMANEAVE
GREESKEDADDLE
HUNGOAWAY
IRELEAVE
ITALEAVE
LATVAMOOSE
LITHUANIOUT
LUXEMBAIL
MALTAKEOFF
NETHERLEAVE
POLOUT
PORTUGONE
ROMANIOUT
SLOVAQUIT
SLOVENECEDE
SPABANDON
SWEDITCH

Countries that will have referendums to leave the EU within two years:

Capping this for future reference. You stormderps should too.

Kek, grant us global financial crash and civil war in Poland. Waiting is killing me.

France will leave next if they want to keep their country from being overrun by mudshits.

When was the Brexit referendum called for? Like how long ago was it decided on?

If one of those countries decided today to hold a similar referendum, how long would we need to wait?

Filtered without reading.

YOU EUROCUCKS ARE INCREDIBLY CONFUSING WITH YOUR POLITICAL PARTY LABELS

Cameron is a conservative. Sweden democrats are the party that want a Sweden leave.

Torries are faggots or something.

kek so I'm not the only one who does that.

Dont get your hopes up for Sweden Democrats, they are just your average cuck swed.

Just add "stormderps" to the filters in the options menu, top right corner. It saves you the 2 clicks of hiding in every thread.

I'll never understand Ireland, they faced years of oppression because of their unwavering faith to Catholicism, then they finally get independence and vote in Gay marriage.

We voted against the kikes twice but our gombeen politicians made us run both of them again to get the "right" answer.
Hopefully Brexit will put the cunts over a barrel.

Yet no country on that list is being fucked by mudslimes as much as UK.

Your only """nationalist"" party is literally just antI-EU and is actually in favour of importing pakis. Explain yourself.

Land of the brainwashed cucks.

>Torries are Homosexual-British
FTFY, and "Tory" is another way of referring to the Conservatives.

See, stromderps? Even you idiots make that mistake, yet you blasted Myss Clyntyn for it when she misspoke and seemed to have confused the two.

Republicanism is inherently leftwing user.

Not happening. (((They))) don't just let regions become autonomous like that - see South Carolina, Catalonia, and Scotland for examples.
I think so too, but SD has been making steady gains in the past four elections, so who knows? But as I said, a referendum would only come if SD manages to take the reins, which in my opinion could only happen with sufficiently low turnout from the goodly, progressive sectors of society that favor being kind to migrants rather than shooting them on sight.
Too late. There's no going back for either of them.

Old Fuckin Fish Eggs thought she was clever with her Scottish Referendum calls, there won't be a EU when we're done and Oil is $40, it was over $100 for the entire Scottish ref period.

If She calls a ref she will lose and be finished politically.

2005 referundum about Treaty of Lisbon

result
NO : 54.87%
YEs, 45.13%

government: "well … who cares let s signe it either way"

nationalist party: " WTF are you all cuck ? you shouldn t allow that! "

cuckfrench:" well we wont be mad at our government , we vote for it them and they are still better than you fachist racist nazy undemocratic party ! "

"If you leave the EU will you die?"

"It would be extremely painful…"

"you're a big economy"

"for you."

"congratulations, you got Brexit. What's the next step in your master plan?"

"crashing this political union. With no survivors"

more like a revolution

Not really, the people are fucked over by being forced to pay higher taxes and buy green crap and other Western protected merchandise that conforms to blah-blah-blah-th EU directive, like overpriced solar power that is usually 10x more expensive than other electricity.
The Oligarchs and mafia love the subsidies though.

Even with the sweet Eurobux I imagine Central Europe (especially Croatia, Hungary and Poland) are going to start pulling out soon.

Serb here

Does this mean we can finally give our EU membership the finger and resume removing kebab?

Fug

because were one of the most cucked countries in europe?

25 YEARS LATERRRR

SREČEN DAN NEODVISNOSTI

Za hlapce rojeni, za hlapce vzgojeni

Hardly, unless we get a completely new party in the upcoming elections.

Through the history, we manage to enter late, and/or all the wrong unions. Our current leadership reflects that. They are such yurocucks we'll be the only ones left with the Turkey.

kek
czechout sounds best tbh

KILL YOURSELF NOW MADDOWPOSTING SCUM

Rach why don't you just admit you love us?

he's tsundere

Srpsko-Hrvatski was my native tongue but ever since I moved from Bosnia to Australia it's degraded a lot.

Feels bad knowing that glorious Yugoslavia was destroyed by tension started by Amerifats.

anyone got the ben garrison Brexit cartoon?

thanks

meh tensions were there evre since christandom came to the balkans.
The amerifats just needed yugo to fall apart like the USSR for their divide&conquer bullshit.

atleast we knew who was incharge in yugo.
today you have a shitton of scams schemes and puppets in a shitfest of treachery an bootlicking

There is no such thing as "Srpsko-Hrvatski."

We didn't want to be here, do you remember that vote we had that they made us vote several times for because we weren't giving them the right answer?
Just give us a referendum and we'll be gone. Who am I kidding, too many people here would be too afraid to leave the EU because they know our leaders are idiots. I don't know who's worse, Kenny or Merkel.

I didn't know MC Ride was Swedish.

That's what the language used to be called before idiots started fragmenting and inventing languages based on the fact that they had slightly different dialects, some of which weren't even accepted as literary in the past.

We don't want cuck tears messing with our Irish Water do we user?

THE FIRST DOMINO FALLS

That is not true at all. "Serbo-Croatian" is a 20th century lie.

There was literally never a point in history at which we were one people. You can't fragment something that's already separate.

Slovenec tukaj.

Yugoslavia would have fallen even without Amerifats influence, we weren't friendly with the Serbs back then. Besides, it was almost no different to EU, except with a smaller scope.

Anyway, there is no national political party in Slovenia, the SNS is a huge fat joke and is are a controlled party. They are Jews in disguise.

What Slovenia needs is for the other important members of the EU to leave, basically the money lender countries, so we are forced to leave. After that we need things to get so shitty, which they inevitably will, that it brings a new ACTUAL national political party into existence and destroy the cucks in our parliament. If not, civil war is also preferable.

Yes, that's why people can understand each other in the region without having to learn a new language.
Australian and American should also be languages.

Thank you for your input.

I DON'T GOTTA EXPLAIN SHIT

I supported you more than any country and pulled all my Memenet resources to bring you fellows votes yesterday, I still love you

But I hope to fucking leave soon

That's not how languages work. Following your logic, Plattdeutsch and Hochdeutsch are two different languages.
You're going to have to live with the fact that both the Serbian and the Croatian language predate the "Serbo-Croatian" lie by many centuries.
Btw, Yugoslavia isn't coming back, and if it does get forced upon us, we'll destroy it for a third time.

Alight then, guy who has not stepped foot in Bosnia.

Post your face when FREXIT France Exit happens.

For Slovenia there's still net benefit to be in EU. We don't get many shitskins and economy is going actually really well… Didn't vote for SMC, but I still think it's one of the better options we have - they've made more right-wing changes than all ministries before it (Jansa didn't do shit, except for $10b 10y bonds with 6% guaranteed interest).

So yea, we're sucking merkels and junckers dick… but we're still taking more from EU than we give in, we are building fences on our borders, we're fixing the economy slowly and have tax reduction propositions on table…

ofcourse, Tito was keeping the whole thing together. He knew in the 80s that when hes gone it would all go to shit, which is why yugo had some policy about states being allowed to seccede and yugo would be reformed as a confederation. But Slobo kinda steered the wagon off a cliff, not without his plas like Franjo, Milan and Alija, all under reagans supervision

concerning national independece yes.
tough economicaly and politicaly not, but its kinda alot to brag on about here

thats prettymuch right. tough Zmago actually keeps throwing the truth out there, even if its just to get him back into the parlament with votes

perhaps, but it will probably just end as 1991 or those last riots about Kangler and Janša

someone please make an England has denounced Brussels image

You had one job.

Maybe, we (as in Slovenians) are not the kind of people who give much fucks about politics, but I believe that most of us know bullshit when we see it if the gay referendum we had last time was any indicator.
That's why we need things to go absolutely shitty, when everything falls apart heroes emerge.

lurk more

take a afternoon walk

consider that there is other enterprise in existance than your pigybank and your mothers bank account

if the ship is sinking youd probably say that staying in the cabin is the best option we have since its the highest point of the ship right?

Cmerar used goverment money to build a fence using his own company, and is selling Koper to a fuckin kraut who everyone knows is planning to destroy it, and thats just two tings. He is just as big a fuckup as egghead

ever heard of privatisation?

just as german oldiers were fixing the stalingrad warefort by burning tank fuel to keep them warm for a few minutes

I'm preparing for the jewish contingency to kick in.

We all know they have one. The EU is incredibly profitable to the central banks, so what do you guys think the plan is to stop the collapse?

Is the death of the EU inevitable after this victory?

Post your face when, one day, the EU ceases to exit and a new era of nationalism sweeps Yurop.

just like the last time, or the time before that, huh
its a magic circle.
if the heroes dont turn into villians, they just die and get replaced by villians

Maybe not, if other countries refuse to have referendums then Germany might be able to hold it all together. This will be the best shot Europe's got to end the EU for several decades, however. So I think places like Greece are really going to fight hard for a vote.

Some of these are solid fucking gold

What the fuck is a Malta?

not
>FINNISH

I'm pretty sure it's some sort of soft drink.

Wait, I just learned of this but apparently the parliament can actually veto the referendum or something.
What if it was all for nothing
What if the Jews found a way

Spexit you moron

IMO we should absolutely get one of the most eurosceptic countries to have their own referendum before even more section 50-like plans are set in motions. My suggestion would be to concentrate our forces on Denmark, Poland and the Netherlands and get them to secede ASAP.

If that happens then you might want to prepare for riots.

The politicians promised ahead of time they would honor the referendum.

In the event that they'll reject it, which they can, they're probably gonna end up with riots.
And not the nigga riot kind, mind you.

Ah yes, you're a NEET with "everything is going to shit, i'm not going to do anything". Fine, be in your mother's basement and live on Holla Forums.

I will instead live in real world, lurk Holla Forums and enjoy time with my family and work in my own company.

It'd be cool if Poland left. I was thinking of moving to slavlands.

Did you forget Canada?

It's okay

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand filtered.

You should really have more images than being a rachel fetishist if you want to shitpost with more guaranteed replies and keep the train moving mate. Your image already gives you away.

Dear OP, you forgot

You're not out yet you gits!

Well their fucking Prime Minister is already in the process of leaving his office, if they wanted to do that they would have already done it, AND, all the shit that is going on in the stock market would get even more fucked up if they went back on this decision.

Also, even if they do go back on their word, their biggest issue is that the EU failed spectacularly on the world stage. They couldn't keep one of their most important member states from voting whether they ought or not stay in it, they lost that vote by a million or so people (if not even more, considering this is another communist vote where it's very likely that they overrode plenty of ballots and still failed) and they crashed both theirs and the asian stock market with no survivors. Even if they go back on their word and keep the UK in, they already showed that:

1) They are an extremely fragile and volatile federation: if any actual nationalist movement comes to power, they're losing billions from broken economic deals. Emergent economies don't like that shit.
2) Their people are divided even in their own countries: the multiculturalism accelerated it all, but consider how many are now asking for Scotland and NI to go independent, add to that the (((Catalunia))) faggots and you've got vote after vote after riot after crisis piling up if demands aren't met.
3) They looked absolutely terrible in front of citizens the world over: the EU lost the respect of the asians, since it brought them one step closer to the abyss, it lost the respect of the future member states (Switzerland was still in the process of formally becoming part of more treaties and this deal made them realize how insane that would be, Ukraine is having second thoughts a well etc.), it lost respect from the kikes as well, since now they're looking at it like a failed project and some of them have already discarded all their hands to switch to some more financially secure investment.
4) France is still a hot issue that the referendum overshadowed for quite some time: right now they're facing an internal, organized mass strike, so all their services are going down the toilet; widespread aloha snackbarring by the "native born islamists"; Euro16 hooligans taking advantage of the situation and causing even more problems for the overworked police. Add to that the incumbent economic crisis and devaluation of the Euro and you've got a huge shit sundae if you're an European pm.

At this point, to quote some masked wearing scoundrel, we'll just have to see what breaks first in the EU governments: their body or their spirit.

the irish are a pious people. catholicism was the way to be righteous in the past, now you get the moral high from signalling how much you tolerate degenerates buttfucking eachother.

inversion happened.

but it's hardly just an irish thing, nor were they the first to do it:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_same-sex_marriage

only if germany leaves then its quite possible we lose out on the deal

POLOUT was pretty good too

in italy the constituion itlself expllicitly says that international deals and accords are not referendum material.

i get it. no im no NEET, but i think youre neither.
either youre some faggot shill from the ministrstvo za notranje pizderije,
or one of those faggot startup bussinesmen,
that rich daddy got you a job and then a company, and now you suck on goverment and EU subsidudes
faggots like you and retards who still faithfully worship the "democracy" shirade are the reason we have shit political situation here.
youre the voting body of the mafia running the show

not a suprise with all the alliance shifting and doublecrossing youve been doing since the unification

You haven't left yet either, so give us a break.

You're wrong and have no clue who i'm voting for. Let me give you a hint: I'd vote a fascist party if we had one - and i'll say again Cerar is closer to fascism than any other PM we had until now. And no, i didn't vote for him.

wat

lets look into this

I hope you like your fuhrer, but even if you dont, youd get a new one every 4 years, right retard?

Joining the EU was, at first, beneficial for the countries in question. Not anymore, though.

Someone has to stay in so all the Brussels trade mandates can be ignored while everyone else cuts to them for maximum butthurt

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Continental_System

cucks to them*

Malta is about as European as Constantinople.