Based Suicide Mel Squad

Based Mel is gonna be in charge of the Suicide Squad sequel
Who would have thoought he'd ever get a spotlight over his head again after his rant against the merchants

I would have expected him to want the Superman movie since he seems to like movies about guys with powers who come from the stars to save us all

The firs SQ movie was surprisingly entretaining, Letojoker was absolute ASS but the rest of the movie was a fun branless popcorn flick

Let's hope he can bring out his inner Mad Max for this sequell

cbr.com/warner-bros-eying-mel-gibson-for-suicide-squad-2-director/?utm_source=CBR-FB-P&utm_medium=Social-Distribution&utm_campaign=CBR-FB-P&view=lista

Is he? The tone will certainly shift. That's going to be a weird movie.

I hate the current year.

all in favor, say DIE

BWOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP GEE GEE GEE

Big, if true.

OY
   E
   V

What an odd choice.

Oy gevalt, how could this family-friendly, progressive franchise fall in the hands of such a hateful individual? It even has cuckoldry and interracial romance into it, and now Mel Gibson will ruin everything! SHUT IT DOWN!

So Harley isn't going to get blacked after all?

Niggashot cares for no one else but his daugther and Harley is head over heels in love with the Joker
I also got the impression of cuckoldry from the promo pics but there was none of it through the movie

Dubs of truth
Harley likes white skin

I told you cucks that the DC Cinematic Universe was redpilled. Didn't believe me, did ya? You think it's a coincidence everyone of their films has been smeared by (((critics)))?

I told myself I wouldn't see the sequel, but if Mel Gibson is doing it, I'm on board.

Baby it will blow your brains out.

Seems more like they're desperate and want the red pill after the shit they went through.

Hacksaw Ridge wasn't bad at all. Not as good as Apocalypto, but it's hard to top Apocalypkino, especially with a movie of WW2 genre that has been overplayed.

The main reason that Hacksaw Ridge was so good is that offered an interesting story with solid performances all round, and despite being in the overplayed WW2 genre it managed to be something refreshing in a movie industry dominated by literal capeshit and unwanted remakes and reboots.

In otherwords it was the only original and interesting movie of 2016.

That was Neon Demon actually, pleb

Nigger please, that was pretentious hipster crap and the type of predictable shit we always see when a director wants to score "Oh so clever points" that they make it edgy as possible. We literally get a few of these films each year and usually they borrow from the exact same premise. They've actually been done more to death than the WW2 genre and that's saying something.

Mel will save capekino

I know the real reason why Warner Brothers is eyeing Mel for the director's role. Their main competitor in the capeshit genre is eyeing him too, RDJ wants his friend to direct and Mel is that friend. Mel might inadvertently make capeshit great again if he chooses to take either one. I won't bother linking anyone a media site. A simple search gives you a ton of places covering this topic.

Would be difficult. Disney won't allow Mel much creative freedom, like when they threw out Edgar Wright's original script for Ant-Man, even though it was way better than the final product.

This is so insane it might work.

Especially if Mel goes into this thinking it should be like the 60s batman but with gore and holocaust denial.

Refn is a hack and a literal cuck. Those are Gosling's daughters he's raising.

No way in hell would Mel lower himself to directing that filth.

Oh fuck off, polesmoker. It was complete shit from start to finish. The writing was awful, the action was retarded and incompetent, the special effects and fight choreography abysmal. None of the characters motivations made any sense, every single joke fell flat, the music video intros were retarded. The movie was complete shit from beginning to end. Leto's version of Joker was just one problem.

I'm sure Mel could make one of the best capeshit movie ever but it has to be either Iron Man or Batman because they both are real people who became heroes by doing something and not by being something.

Giving it some thought, I think he could make a great Moon Knight, Punisher or Ghost Rider comic.

His whole thing is martyrs. Who would you say is the biggest martyr in comics? I'm trying to think of a character with a great story about self-sacrifice.

Man, (((they))) still hold the grudge…

Suicide Squad more like RIGHT WING DEATH Squad am I right guys

How about a Jesus origin story where he decides to become the savior of mankind after His parents are killed in an alley by merchants

Plays a little loose with canon but it could work

Man of Steel remake?

I had absolutelly no expectations when i saw it so it wasn't hard to surpase said expectations, you may complain that it sucks as a movie or the story made no sence or characters had no chemistry, but you would be putting more brainpower into this movie than it desrves, i just watched it for the circus, i wanted to se explosions, color, acrobatic fights, lame jokes and Harley's ass, and i got just what i expected from it.
It didn't even relly on shaky cam, repetition or a single jump being shot from 50 different angles, although it did relly a little bit to much on slow mo.
The generic enemies were shit though, even Power rangers didn't have goons that generic

That movie would have been fine had it at least been a little bit more historically acurate but they fucked up the names of the Gods, the names of the Temples, the MC abos didn't know what a Pepper was, or have never seen a piramid before (wich were abundant in the period) furthermore the whole thing looked like Christian propaganda for me

The movie literraly demonized the Aztec/Mayans it's neve clear wich one the villans were in a way i haven't seen since the Jews demonization fo the Nazis and when Spanish Conquistadors show up they are shown with the sun light behind them as if they were some sort of saviour from god, and we all know what the Spanish Christians did in the new world

I just couldn't stomach it
For someone who complains about the Jews, Mel sure didn't shy away from using the very same smear tactics they use. the fact that he was using them against an extint enemy who simply will never fight back again just made it seem kinda pathetic

You're a fucking retard. The movie is called Apocalypto because it's about an apocalypse. The Spanish arriving is the apocalypse, their civilization is wiped out. The Aztecs were not demonized, idiots like you are proof that death of the author is real and everything can always be misinterpreted

*tips*

Starry Eyes> Neon Demon

And I love Elle ♥

Gosling's a cuck too

Yeah, good stuff.

Did you know that "apocalypse" means "revelation"?

I GOT IT!

Okay, I gave it some thought, and hear me out for a second here… The perfect movie for Mel to direct is Silver Surfer.

Listen, listen. He's the ultimate martyr, first off. Galactus comes to his planet to eat it, dude flies up with no powers to confont this planet-eating monster alone and pleads with him not to destroy his people. He makes a deal and is transformed into the Silver Surfer, giving up his freedom, never able to see his home again, and aiding Galactus in finding and eating other planets.

Despite knowing what it could mean when he sees the beauty of Earth he breaks the conditioning again and rebels against him, and for a time is banished to stay on Earth.

Now if that doesn't sound like enough, consider this. One of the Silver Surfer's constant nemesis was Mephisto, who both despised him for his purity of spirit and willingness to sacrifice himself, and was constantly trying to corrupt him and add his power to his own. A story about a hero constantly tempted by the actual devil has to appeal to a Catholic.

Really? Club scene was pure cuckoldry…
Joker was HQ to fuck that guy in front of him
HQ and Joker are together
Guy is not only black but has a fucking bull ring

Do the math, man