I never thought I'd live to see the day that people not only noticed Wales exists, but give us plenty of thanks as well

I never thought I'd live to see the day that people not only noticed Wales exists, but give us plenty of thanks as well.

We appreciate it, lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3jXFebAjVco
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I guess I have a Welsh flag on me wall.

I thought it was just some random medieval dragon design. Cool flag m8.

t. Cancuckistanian

CYMRU AM BYTH

Welsh user reporting in.

We did good, lads. I knew deep down we had it in us to use some noggin'.
CYMRU AM BYTH!

seems so fitting

This has been a good few weeks for us Welsh. Now to beat the Norn Irons tomorrow

Yup, the kilt wearing faggots and drunken paddies really let us down.

I just found out not long ago that I'm 70% welsh (the rest is English and Irish) it feels so good knowing where your ancestors come from. Also learning that where your from isn't cucked.

Kek

I've long thought that the Welsh have the best flag of all. How can you beat a red dragon?!?

I've spent a lot of time over the years in Wales. Not to sound twatty but my eleventh great grandfather was Welsh and I've walked through the courtyard of his old manor house, looked out at the sea, and felt the connection through the centuries.

Wales is small but mighty. Mighty in spirit, in history, in courage. And very beautiful, too.

I look forward to returning soon. And I'm so grateful to you lads for helping England throw off the European chains. You two have a great future together, regardless of whether the foolish kilts or the wifty tipplers are smart enough to ride alongside.

Oh yeah, and then there's Tom Jones. Talk about representing. Welsh pride worldwide.

I live in Wales. I always knew the Welsh would vote leave. Thought it would be a higher percentage to be honest, but happy with the result obviously

Well done lads. I always had my suspicions you were based.

This tbh. We were always going to be overwhelmingly in favour of leaving. The point of interest to me, is the establishment's apparent complacency regarding Wales.

Could they really have been so stupid as to have assumed that Wales would vote remain; or were they actually engaging in wishful thinking, and hoping to meme Welsh acquiescence into being?

I don't mean to speak too soon, but the fallibility of the current zeitgeist and its high priests seems more evident than ever.

Godspeed you magnificent bastards.

I bet 100€ that Wales is going to win this EM so you better deliver :^)

You dun good kid.

You did real good anons

Love from across the pond

we need a wales/pol/

The Red Dragon and White Dragon might finally have peace. Thats a happy thought to me.

your neighboors don't even know what your language sounds like fam

That glorious feel when you are fully European.

tbh welsh sounds a bit paki as well. Often people trying to do welsh, just sound like a paki. I know I do. So it's not suprisng, if your white but sound a bit like a paki, you're probably welsh.
I'm saying you probably sound like a paki, just in case you didn't catch that my cucked scandi brother.

Well done Wales. And in the football as well.

Thank ye kindly, Wales, for all your efforts. I hear there's a lot of beautiful terrain there, just a lot of rain as to be expected.

Welsh Holla Forums banner when???

Well wishes to your grandpa, user. Hope he defies the odds and lives for many years more.

You sheep-shaggers did well. I won't forget this.

youtube.com/watch?v=3jXFebAjVco

Rule Britannia lads!

England and Wales united in belief once more. Last time this happened we conquered the world. This time we might just have saved it.

You are kind of hard to miss having such a bad ass flag.

THANK YOU, WALES-CHAN!

You guys are well alright tbh, sorry for the wars and shit

t.Saxon

Any drawfags who could make us a banner with a red and white dragon tearing apart the EU flag or something to that effect?

UK confirmed for Beast of Revelation?

So i guess God hates racist white bigotry too

tumblr/10 bait, try again lad.

what happened

Are you fucking white? This post reeks of racist white arrogance.
Check your privilege.

Lads…what's the possibility of Irish unification and Scottish independence now?

lurk moar newfag

Scottish independence high

Irish unification 50/50

I hope the scots leave so they can rot on their own. Don't want Norn Iron gone because I don't want to subject the unionist Protestants to pro-EU Catholic boyfucker rule.

you did good lads, you did good

I remember you guys, you were a faction in medieval 2 total war.

Only in the expansion, or with that mod I can't remember.

We had shit troop selection too. Probably accurate.

I should get more in touch with my Welsh heritage. You guys are clearly based.

Why did Aberystwyth vote stay?
I hitchiked there a couple of moons ago and it looked a nice small non cucked city.

The entire Gwynedd area is cucked as fuck because its full of universities and colleges and not much else. Its essentially a middle class paradise full of spoiled suburbanites. Except for Anglesey because I don't think there is a single college or university on it.

CYMRU A LLOEGER AM BYTH

Here's hoping we both play each other in the Euros final.

Tadcu (literally pronounced Tad Key) is Welsh for Grandfather. Dwi'n Caru Chi (Dween Carry Chee (pronounced CH like the Scottish say Och Aye!)). Means I love you.

Dwi'n Caru Chi Tadcu.

Don't know if he speaks Welsh but these are pretty common words at least. Might make his day.

Where's your Grandpa from in Wales?

Cheers Wales. Taking the missus to Conwy this summer for the holiday.

Gutted about the cucks and elite dick suckers in Manc centre though.