You are now in the thread of Stardust

You are now in the thread of Stardust.

Beware the radiant power of Stardust, terrorist filth.

Stardust is a ruthless motherfucker.

Truly he is the hero we deserve

Oh shit, not stardust.

Stardust will punish evil with extreme prejudice.

Behold the brilliant form of Stardust.

Treachery and fifth column-ism cannot hide from the omnipotent watch of Stardust.

what a terrifying world that would be to live in

GLORIOUS
Praise stardust our supreme leader

Stardust does not lead, he renders judgement onto the unjust.

No crime can be forgiven in the steely eyes of Stardust.

I recognize that one!

I found this on /tg/ years ago. I could never find where it came from.

Stardust Movie when

Stardust is the hero we need, but greater than any we could ever deserve.

just like real life

Why is this the first time I've heard of such a great comic?

Those are clearly national boundaries.

The government doesn't want you to know.

Anyone here think they could even come close to writing a modern Stardust comic? Like, picking an enemy is easy, he could just bust up ISIS or whatever. But what he does to them is what's important.

It has to have a certain level of crazy to it.

he takes an isis soldier and forces grows goat heads on his skin, putting the other soldiers under a spell they rape his body to death

No joke, this comic is more entertaining than everything Marvel has put out for the last decade.

So each soldier rapes one of his new goat heads? Interesting.

Rape is too obvious, maybe he makes them eat each other. Goats are cannibals, right?

yes
Another idea would be were he takes a group of villains from an under sea lair and turns them into fish people, as they flop around on the ground suffocating stardust's astral seagulls rip them to death.
"You fiends seem to be quite the fishes out of water, hahaha" he chuckles as they slowly suffer

Oh, wait, what are Muslims not supposed to eat? They have some sorta food taboo, right? Like something that is weird animal transformation/cannibalism and goes against their faith.

Little crying fishmen are great.

Maybe the heads could cry out in agony as the rest of his body shrivels up from the body mass being consumed, goat head cancer ally

We do not question the ways of Stardust. His logic is beyond us.

Stardust does not rest in his private star, he only monitors.

Stardust is beyond simple concepts like pain and justice.

Pretty badass.

Wow, that woman's face She has seen some deep shit.

I swear it's often the same Stardust comics get posted. Are there any more?

The author, Fletcher Hanks, was a legit weirdo. He was way older than the golden age artists (like 10 or 15 years older at least), and only looked at comics as a way to make a quick buck, like most of the creators of the era by the way, but the thing that made him special was that, as you can see, the comics were so absolutely crazy. Take a look at the art too: Stardust and the bad guys have definite faces and bodies, while a large ammount of the golden age comics had very basic art.

He had a very strange life. Not too much is known about him, just that he took some art lessons via mail, and was more interested in painting the outdoors and social cartoons than comics or cartoons for kids. He would also disappear for long periods of time and refuse to explain why, but he apparently was a heavy drinker and kind of a womanizer. Once, he kicked the shit out of his wife and didn't let her go to the hospital. She had to heal herself on her own. His kids hated him and, just as how he often disappeared, he left his house for good and never returned. He ended up living as a hobo in New York, and died in the streets. They found him frozen to death under a bench.

His comics are truly something else. His panels and drawings would be copied time and time again by other artists, but that was something normal at the time, when artists were lucky to be credited (he always was iirc). He also created the first female superhero ever, Fantomah - a woman who can turn herself into some kind of ghoul with powers.

Checking your numbers just to tell you that there were two compilations released recently. Google should help you.

Stardust is never ending.

No one is faster, smarter, more superior than the most fantastic man in the world, Stardust.

Actually, they're coming out with a whole new collection, TURN LOOSE OUR DEATH RAYS AND KILL THEM ALL, that has everything previously published with even more newly discovered material.

You can pre-order it now for $50. It's a bit steep, but considering the first two volumes are scarce, it might be worth it.

No, they found him frozen to a park bench. His son, Fletcher Hanks Jr., believed that the fucker deserved it. He not only routinely beat his wife and children, but he would literally spend every cent he got from comics on boozing with his friends. Eventually his son had to get a job to support his family. One day, Junior found his savings and his father gone, never to return. As Hanks' wife said "A small price to pay to be rid of the bum."

With that in mind, I don't consider Fletcher Hanks strange as much as he was a despicable human being. You can really see it in his superhero comics. Stardust and Fantomah aren't about entertainment or thrills, but creating excuses to depict the most cruel, unusual, and excessive punishment his mind could imagine.

why did he make himself invisible in pic 2?

Holy shit, that's quite the story

So the police don't see him.

muslims are not allowed to touch, eat, or otherwise contact pigs
I can understand cows in India (being associated with Bhoomi, a goddess of the Earth, and providing both fertilization of soil and milk to drink) but I can't begin to figure out pigs in islam

You have to cook pork more thoroughly than other meat or else you shit blood?

There used to be things called "Pig Toliets", where an outhouse would situated above a pig sty and your shit would be eaten by pigs. You can see how muslims would start thinking pigs were unclean since they ate people shit.

Also, pigs were direct competition for the scarce resources present in the desert regions islam came from. This is a view that wasn't shared by europeans, as they had forested areas where their pigs could forage and they didn't use them as living septic tanks.

I think it's a little strange that muslims hate both pigs and dogs, animals that have been staples of humanity for thousands of years.

Seems Alan Moore knew who he was

Europeans have a co-evolution of 10s of thousands of years with dogs - mans best friend.

The arab lands and mudslimes by extension, have not.

Same reason theres the phenomena of blacks being afraid/disliking dogs

Imagine all the shit Stardust would do if he was around today. Weird horrors beyond recognition, using unlimited science (despite him calling himself a wizard).

I actually had an idea for using him once, he'd end up opposing a Superman style character who claimed to be of science origins (but was actually magic). I don't think I see it here, but the story where the bad guys turn off gravity, afterwards Stardust puts everyone back in their own country. I imagined it as if he put everyone in their own country by how he saw fit, ethnically, so some people wouldn't actually get sent right back down to where they were living (especially American immigrants from different parts of the world). So that combined with the crazy torture tricks draw these two into an epic battle, with the new character eventually getting the upper hand and working out of Stardust's space station. I'd have to do it differently than Moore did stuff though, but I've only ever seen that one picture, so I assume the character there did the exact same thing… so I'd probably have to do something else entirely.

He's on Wonderella's fantasy football league.

I remeber seeing him somewhere else where he was literally frozen in ice.

The reference to him was basically combined with Fletcher Hanks, IIRC. Morbid but amusing.

I've seen pics of that statue for years. What's the deal with it?

It's a statute called man attacked by babies, its from a park in Oslo which haves like hundreds of those weird statues.

Modern art is basically trolling you get paid for.

Did you think Stardust had forsaken you?

No man can match the wits, strength, and morality of Stardust.

I think I'd honestly just say Stardust kept all his prisoners in a suspended, psychedelic nightmare. Just so I could fit him into a world where there are no intergalactic police or cosmic space monsters without heads. Nearly all of his old villains would be driven insane very quickly by this.

bump for Stardust

TRIPS FOR STARDUST