Debunking the claim that more Mexicans are leaving the US than entering it

archive.is/KxOkC

So this is something I run into fairly commonly and I'm having trouble with it. It's easy to dismiss everything as kike propaganda, but I'm wondering if there are more solid arguments against this.

archive.is/KxOkC

Now first, there's the problem that deportations under Obama are accounted for even when border guards turn away immigrants before even entering the US. However, according to this study that only accounts for 14% of immigrants leaving the US.

Secondly, a LOT of the data in this study comes from the Mexican government itself. Is that in and of itself enough of a reason to dismiss these statistics?

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

fullmeasure.news/news/shows/exclusive-us-soldiers-arrested-for-allegedly
archive.is/5fjr1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First of all it's a straw man whether true or not

Yes that's true. This study doesn't say anything about illegals either. It's really just a survey of Mexican citizens.

I also wonder how it's even physically possible that this is true considering Mexico's population growth rate has been steadily decreasing since 1965.

Keep in mind that many (if not most) illegals are miscellaneous Spic from throughout Central America funneling through Mexico.

Wouldn't honestly surprise me if lefties were using a sleight of hand to only count strictly Mexicans or something like that, obscuring the true state of affairs of brownies flooding over the border.

I'm quite sure it's as true as 5% unemployment or 11 million illegals, but it's irrelevant, it's simply shouted by liberals in an attempt to obfuscate and throw the cuckservative off track, when net IMMIGRATION is up, both legal and illegal, many of those from Central America coming through Mexico - and those are just government numbers, the truth is far worse.

Think about how much money Mexico makes by being the gateway through which all other latin people must travel to reach the promised land? Need a place to sleep? Food? Mexico doesn't give these people hand-outs, I guarantee it.

Not to mention you can rob them with impunity and get them hooked for life on your drug network.

Mexico has a wall of their own that they use to keep out illegals in the southern border, but ((they)) don't want you to know about that
hell the US treats illegals more humanly than spics. hell, spics will just rape and shoot on sight any illegal they catch.

lel (((people))) are seriously making that argument? Mexikikes have absolutely no reason to flee the US, yet, with all the gibs they get and the free reign Obongo gives them to commit crime.

It's easy enough to debunk. Just point out the fact that they receive shitloads of welfare, sanctuary cities, can cross right back over the border on the rare occasion they get deported, and don't get put away for anything less than murder. America is an illegal beaner paradise.

Of course not for much fucking longer but that's a different story.

The raw number of deportations is so high because the quantity of illegals has shot up drastically under Obama. The Southern border is practically open so we have no idea what the real number of illegals coming in is.

They also count illegals turned away at the border as a "deportation." Typical lefty tactic to inflate the numbers and stop themselves being proved wrong.

False, it's mostly Mexicans.

It's true that there's a fair deal of Central Americans, but spic immigration to the US is still overwhelmingly Mexican.

I've ran into this aswell, and I found something interesting. Mexicans stopped pouring into the country by the millions when the recession started in 2009. That means if we were to enter a prosperous period again they would flood back again.

Except there will be a wall to stop them next time we get a large influx of cultural enrichment.

Ignore typos and lack of sources I just woke up and I'm typing on a phone.

checked.

Notice how Trump has dropped the subject of the wall recently? Just as notably, he was going on and on in his Hillary speech about gays hispanics and blacks and how they suffer under current policy.

I don't think he has given up, and I think he is physically disgusted at the fact he can't talk about the plight of poor whites, but he just needs to Taqiyya his way to the white house. Then the work can begin.

I've never heard anyone make this argument. I've heard that right at the recession there was a big outflow of some millions bc no jobs, but I've never heard anyone say that there still is an ongoing net outflow. That's sounds like stupendous bullshit to me.

Hear about how the Border guards and soldiers from military bases are smuggling illegals in, and when they are caught, their commanders don't report it to the media?

citation

fullmeasure.news/news/shows/exclusive-us-soldiers-arrested-for-allegedly

archive.is/5fjr1

Easy. Go to any local Walmart and count the number of 5 foot tall or less beaners in the store.
Assume for every ebt card carrying beaner buying groceries that there are at least nine others associated with them, though it is more likely to be about twenty, including children and infants. Also expect the illegal to be pregnant and to have already pumped out at least one kid already while on American soil.

I could see family members going back once the clan has established benefits in the U.S., since the cost of living is so much cheaper south, but the payday is simply too high for the entire group to bail.

The problem when talking about these stats is libtards try to ignore the YUGE number of illegal aliens that are already here and the children they shit out.

Sure, more new "immigrants" are leaving, but more "immingrants" have been coming than leaving for like 40 fucking years consecutively prior to this.

You don't have the stats to back that up. I would say a majority, but the OTM (other than Mexican) has been booming in the past year.

Guatemalans are the new Mexican. Even seeing some dark ass Hondurans now.

I live 1.5 hours from the border.

You don't have to debunk their claims. They have to provide evidence for them.

If they can't then the default position is "bullshit".

Data from Pew Research showing a decline in immigration only goes to 2013, the same year king nigger signed the DREAM act and immigration skyrocketed. It is an obvious lie of omission.

You say, "good, that's a start".

Leftists don't argue from any principles. They throw gotchas at you and then fall right to nihilism.

It's probably true that more mexicans are leaving the US than entering it.

However.

HOW FUCKING EVER

Mexico isn't the only country that happens to be south of the good 'ol US of A.

There is, in fact, another entire fucking continent down there.

This is one of those classic propaganda lies by omission.

Bullfucking shit.

I've met more Hondurans then I have Mexican. nigger do you realize that more south american countries are fucked more than mexico is? Think Mexico as the big fucking media boogeyman in the sense that GG is. A giant fucking scapegoat, easy to blame because it's easily in it's reach. Mexican is immigrants are part of the problem but what other more fucked up south american countries get in through the Mexicna/US border? There are more fucked uo countries out there, Salvador is one of them, how do you thing MS13 came to be? If you're gonna spill shit at least don't be that fucking ignorant. I personally believe the wall will help Mexico more than it will hurt it, those fucking cartels have to go down, but the other south american countries, I don't know how thy're gonna manage

s

us military recruitment has 'over representation' in middle and upper middle class families. despite this, a fair number of 'below the middle of the middle' are still recruited. in fact, actively so: it has been pushed hard to recruit more spics, women, and blacks – particularly starting under bush jr and accelerating beyond stupid under obama. while there isn't anything against recruiting race per se (every army needs janitors), the mathematics are inescapable: (1) if all the able and willing are already sucked up, then those recruited are of the unable, who will sit around and commit treachery on the govt dole (reserves have gained the most amount of spics, not actives) + (2) if the greater majority of spics are migrants and imports (anchor babies included), their allegiance will be to mexicania/la-raza, who will likewise feign service while on the govt dole.

spics generally fight the way they cartel, which is to say they can't fight, they can't operate tanks and machinery, and they can't be trained past a certain point. their affirmative invitation into armed forces was driven by kike-banker policies funding debt prostitutes, as well as their own fat sheeboon kingpin females (i.e. their culture follows the same peasantry pawning externally, and the same beta designs internally, as the nog, snackbar, and poorkike).

it's best not to view the military as military. they are just a govt/institutional school with labor requirements, and that is so precisely because that's how (((they))) have run it for the past few decades.

there are two camps on this. i, myself, am more inclined to think that kike short sighted degenerate decisions are just being exploited by la-raza. on the other hand, there is the possibility of 'master-plan' kike subversion to deliberately invite la-raza in and manipulate their actions from there. i think the manipulation is always just one or two steps of muh-shekkels planning (if even), which yields the same out come as 'us soldier now immigrant smuggling'. regardless, the consequence is not surprising, nor is the recent (that is, late) confession of evidence thereof surprising in the slightest.

expect more of the same.