I have a soft spot for indie RPGmaker 2003 indie titles like Space Funeral and OFF...

I have a soft spot for indie RPGmaker 2003 indie titles like Space Funeral and OFF, and I was keen on making my own for fun. So in my search for a good idea, my friend jokingly suggested I make a game about Hitler.

Normally I'd dismiss low-hanging fruit like that, but I decided to make a challenge out of trying to come up with a game starring the fuhrer that could be a legitimately interesting and funny on its own merits, beyond the whole "haha it's funny because he's hitler" premise. More to come in the following posts.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/airisnottheenemy
soundcloud.com/user-821044148
soundcloud.com/user-821044148/danger-at-the-reservior
pastebin.com/raw/UWffBQbn:
raggedjackscarlet.tumblr.com/post/135533951313/a-remake-without-an-original
ptei.coltgames.com/ptei2download.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

In a world not unlike our own, a group of young and progressive millennial explorers happen upon a source of great power. A substance that grants its user to assume a powerful and nigh-indestructible form of that represents their true inner self. They would dub this substance, "Snowflake." Overcome with a great sense of duty, the brave youths resolve to share this gift with those they can trust, and to use their power to forge a better future for the world…

8ch.net/v/

And so naturally the world falls to ruin in short order. What's left is a small oasis known as Concord University, a school where the virtually immortal Snowflakes while away their time stuck in a perpetual adolescence. They live a life of hedonism and thrive on drama of their own creation, choosing to allow non-snowflake "normies" in their midst to abuse and accuse, ostensibly under the assumption that they may earn the privilege of becoming a Snowflake with proper obedience and self-flagellation.

The lesser snowflakes have become furries, original fan characters, transexual, inanimate objects, or anything in between. Concord's elite task force, JEW, have assumed more powerful and destructive forms to enforce their rule over the normies.

It so happens that Snowflake's power is volatile as it is tied directly to emotion and mental state. Should a Snowflake be exposed to any deeply "triggering" ideas, they completely lose their individuality and are rendered aggressive shambling abominations. To that end, Concord University enforces a safe space doctrine that ensures all of its students are happy.

For reasons that may or may not remain completely unexplained, you are literally Adolf Hitler. You have a knack for triggering Snowflakes, and so you've resolved to dismantle Concord's elite task force, the Justice & Equality Warriors (JEW), and find the source of Snowflake so it can be eliminated.

undermeme is the most jewish thing to ever exist.
don't copy iy.

sounds awesome, i'd play it

please explain

Bump, this seems fun as fuck,

undertale, it's a cultural marxist's wet dream.

Say, do you think In the Time Machine Over the Sea could fit in with this game?

Go back to >>>/mu/.

make it edgy, yet surprisingly enjoyable like SCM RPG

you wrote kosher wrong

I have played it. I enjoyed the art and music of it, but at the end of the day the game blatantly panders to the tumblrqueer crowd and earthbound nostalgics to ensure nobody looks at it with too much scrutiny and realizes that it's a sappy cliche-filled story with no real stakes and an ending that contradicts its own antagonist's very real "kill or be killed" speech.

What I'm trying to make is sort of Undertale's antithesis. Engineered to be as offensive as possible on a surface level while having a story that speaks more to the sick inhumanity of radical social justice.

Why copy the format though? It's a perfect example of nongame bullshit.
An antithesis to underfuck should be extremely difficult and well animated.
You're a decent spriter, and if you keep it up you will get food at it.
I know fuck all about rpgmaker but if you can make a difficult game like tumblrtale it would probably be good.

Hitler dubs proves you're on the right path OP. Making the anti-Undertale seems like a noble goal. And like you said, the gameplay and music for Undertale was fine but the story was so cliché as to be nauseating. Same with the characters. 'Waah a super strong knight of the fish people and its a gyrl! So empowered!‘

OFF is actually pretty gud brah. Batter did nothing wrong.

It doesn't make any sense for me to make a game that's meant to reach (and offend) people and make it completely inaccessible for them to play. My hope is that I can generate some tumblr hysteria around the idea that this a game where you are playing a morally upstanding Adolf Hitler killing members of an organization called the JEWs.

OFF was what we call system driven and was pretty good.

Sorry to say your idea is shit. Go for it full steam anyway I want to see where this goes.

ZUN art a best.

OP, I've recently really been getting into making music, would you need someone to help with that? I'd love to get involved in something like this.

System driven? OFF literally changed nothing about the default rm2k3 combat system's mechanics. Literally just renamed the elements, moves, currency, and items and a level of difficulty that can be trivialized with minimal grinding.

If I had to call OFF something, I'd call it "pure style."

Show me what you've got. I have one dedicated composer, but I'm not opposed to including more.

You coyld ask CyberNazi for music for the game. He makes good shit.

soundcloud.com/airisnottheenemy

There's my soundcloud, I don't have too much on it at the moment but I think you'll get a general idea.

You sound like if you came from tumblr.

it's got catchy tunes fam

i just wanna make hitler tunes fam

I'll message you on soundcloud. You've got some stuff I could definitely use as-is if you're not already using it in anything else.

Sounds good, and yeah you're welcome to use whatever as long as you credit me.

If you're looking for songs perhaps you may want to have a listen to some songs I made in my spare time.
soundcloud.com/user-821044148

I know my songs are utter shit but you're free to use any song from my own soundcloud, though they may not fit your style of game. I'm no expert but if you want to, feel free to use them.

My personal favorite ought to be listened to though, the others probably suck ass anyway. This is the one song I have that I can call fairly decent. But that could just be me… soundcloud.com/user-821044148/danger-at-the-reservior

Also /agdg/ may be of use to you if the place isn't dead.

I brought it here at their suggestion. They said it would be up your alley.

I actually like what you've got so far, OP. Got anywhere I can follow your progress?

hitlerrpg.tumblr.com

I'm not posting too much progress there at the moment because I'm still drawing a bunch of assets and writing the story as I go.

I'd like to see a kike'd up version of something like this as a boss if possible.

Anyways, Undetale is fucking gay and I hope you don't copy it too much, but I'm liking your stuff so far though OP, so I'm looking forward to seeing more.

Looks like this has the potential to be fucking great. I hope you keep working on it.

Bump.

Is this enemy a reference to Middens?

I've never actually played Middens, but I will fully admit that the gun with a face inspired me, yeah. He was initially supposed to be a minor character called the "Trigger Man", but I want him to have a more prominent role.

Neat!
I definitely recommend Middens if you enjoyed OFF.

Great spritework user, keep up the good work.

Fuck off with the memecircles.
I spotted you chaim.

this looks interesting

Clever and good 10/10 would play

also:

Dialogue feels a bit awkward, try to cram in memes and Holla Forums references a little more gently. The rest is top notch, keep doing it.

r'ing oathbreaker easteregg

A lot of it is evolving as I shape the story a bit more. Definitely trying to keep the memes to a minimum- or at least as minimal as I can get with a game about being hitler. I might ditch the opening monologue in favor of something similar to the prologue I wrote in the OP.

delete your game

Give me a good reason to, and I just might.

Will you get additional party members like Goebbels Himmler and Goering? Oh and the guy with the scar.

antisemitism

So some Holla Forumslak got ahold of this snorkels stuff and turns into literally Hitler or are you just leaving it open to obtw u r Hitler

I'm leaving it open. Maybe you got the snowflake and you were literally hitler deep down, maybe hitler just came out of cryostasis, or maybe the universe just decided now was the right time to replay the 40's greatest dictators on vinyl. I'll drop some hints here and there.

>not enough antisemitism

Fixed that for you, kike.

Cool. I'm stoked

Please provide devblog with periodic source uploads in case you die, because this looks excellently executed on a technical level, as well as bretty memey.

The following is a random keyword the nsa monitors via pastebin.com/raw/UWffBQbn: COSMOS

THOSE DUBS!

I'd buy this game for $5.

Hey cybernazi, you make some good songs but others are meh.

I agree though, you should totally work with OP.

I really like this idea OP, good work.

I cannot stop watching this.

DEMO WHEN?!

Kek'd

I already love it. Please keep up the good work. And please keep us updated on your progress; this is some HIGH ENERGY work, lad. I'm proud of you.

I really love the music too.
Please don't let this fizzle out. It has so much potential.

Same here. I've replayed it about 10 times.
I am loving everything about this so far.

wow, I like your stuff. I'll follow you, fam

I can't tell if this is a legit shill, or low energy bait.
Either way, fuck off nigger

Top notch idea so far.

Any plans on integrating the nigger killing moon?

I hope that you finish this game and shit it all over the internet.
The more frothing-at-the-mouth triggered lefities and kvetching jews, the better.

Hey thanks man, glad you liked it

Or maybe Xurious. He makes a ton of Holla Forums related stuff.

Don't give up on this project OP, I would be very inclined to pay for this game when it comes out, but I have to ask; What is the tone of the game like? Is it brooding and dark, or satirical and upbeat? I could see it being a 2D stealth game.

Would do good as another available party member, perhaps the whole hitler crew, with goebbels, goring, eva and more? mayabe Ben Garrison too

good luck /adgd/

I think every "in" celebs.

Unfortunately I think Sam Hyde would be too overpowered to have as a party member, he is simply too strong

Trump: Bard/Barbarian
Garrison: Ranger
Farage: Rogue
Moon Man: Bard/Ranger
Sam Hyde: Warlock/Barbarian
Pepe: Sorcerer
Hitler: Paladin/Bard

Love the music at the start, reminds me of the sound track from LISA.
Is the music uploaded anywhere yet?

Also, I hope this Triggerguy shifts his head into many different things, hopefully the most triggering thing for his opponent at the moment.

Or if he joined Hitler, it'd be rad if you could control what he shifts into so he would be supper effective against one enemy type at a time.

This is absolutely fantastic

(Heiled)
Looks great so far user, don't give up on this game and you could make your own OFF with, Hitler. Also I would definitely pay $5 or $10 bucks for this if it stays on course, godspeed.

(checked)
I like the idea of Trigger Man. If it's anything like Tumblrtale where you can possibly recruit enemies as allies, might I suggest Moon Man(Moonman), MAGA Man(Trump), Simmer Man(Zimmerman), or make them unlockable party members? I'd love to see as much salt as possible flow.

Please don't let this die, it has too much potential. The Fuhrer appreciates your hard work

i want lewds of that enemy…

If you're taking suggestions, there should be a cyber themed location where you can get Tay as an ally after saving her from the JEW's programmers, and you go there to fight social media figures (ex. Cuckerberg) and internet journalists. Obviously there would be a bit more of a bizarre variety as well, but those are two more serious, less strange enemies that come to mind.
Also the music in that area should be done by cybernazi because that would be intense (and he can try some other styles too) and you can still use your music which also sounds pretty good so far.

Seconding this, especially the part about getting cyber nazi to help with the area music.

Things I'd like to suggest too:
1) Make one character skill set be based on KKKung Fu. Complete with abilities like the quick lynch and I'd imagine an ultimate where you drop a burning cross on your opponent's weak point for MAXIMUM DAMAGE.

2)The wizard-like character could probably be done with a meme magic theme. I mean, you don't have to make the game 100% Holla Forums memes, but it would be funny to have a party member that consumes doritos/dew to regain mana for offensive memery. In addition, why not give him an ability where he does a sacrifap to buff your party? Combined with the right animation that'd be hilarious imo.

I was actually going to make "Dai Jewtsu" his signature martial art.

Oh sweet. Well, regardless I'm totally going to shill this game when it's close to coming out. It looks very promising and to be honest I've wanted to play an rpg where the main character is Hitler ever since I played the Ghost the Game trilogy. I'll be monitoring this thread.

Ebin

I agree with this, actually. Have additional party members who Hitler finds, befriends and recruits later on. Moon Man and MAGA Man are golden ideas and should definitely be used. Be sure to give them all different abilities that make them unique and useful in battle in their own way. Boss battles will hopefully be challenging and require you to think of strategies and have good synergy between the party members.

I believe in you user, keep up the great work. BUT GIVE THE HITLER SPRITE BLUE EYES, HE HAD BLUE EYES user! Also make his skin tone fairer and his hair a darker brown, so he looks more like he actually did.

Alright this is my last idea for now (I'm sorry for being an ideas guy):

Rename ability effects or maybe create new ones to match the theme of the game. Below is what I have down so far.
————————–
LITERALLY SHAKING: Stunned. Affected person's sprite also begins to shake mildly while the effect is active.

Literally can't: Caused by spells and certain abilities. Person has a chance to be physically prevented for whatever reason from doing an attack. (Maybe this one needs to be fleshed out.)

== RAGE == : 33% chance of affected lashing out randomly at friends and enemies alike, 33% chance of affected losing a turn doing nothing but froth in rage, 33% chance of temporarily leaving the battle to calm down and return next turn.

Yearning: caused by characters eating food items near hamplanets. Affected first lose a turn licking their lips, gazing at the character who used the food item. The turn after they charge said character and deal massive damage. This can be prevented if that character "defends" when the charge is detected.

Duuuuude: Affected character has: ascended into the astral plane, become one with mother nature, connected with Europa, whatever. Caused by different drug items and the effect also varies by item. The only reason the effect exists is to show that the item is still in effect.

Smug [I, II, III, etc]: Likely my only truly original idea in this list (I hope). A select few characters (prob only one on your side) can use an ability to raise his smug level by one (or dodge successfully). The way it works is that the more smug the character is, his damage is increased by a certain percent. However, being successfully hit causes it to lowered back to normal, and that lowering hit also has damage added to it. Let me show you an example.

Smug Anime Girl sports a shit eating grin!
[Smug I now gives 10% damage bonus]
Smug Anime Girl successfully attacks!
Smug Anime Girl successfully dodges!
Smug Anime Girl's grin intensifies!
[Smug II added, 20% damage bonus]
Smug Anime Girl successfully dodges!
Smug Anime Girl's grin intensifies!
[Smug III added, 30% added to future attacks]
Smug Anime Girl is hit by feminist! [damage + 30% of it is added on top]
Smug Anime Girl not so smug anymore.
[Effect is erased]

I'm wondering if it'd be balanced to allow attacking to also raise it. I dunno.
————————–

Any way i can follow the project user? This looks promising?

Fuck off, kike

NAME: TYPE (BONUS?), SPECIAL MOVE NAME
Goebbels: Intelligence/Hearts and Minds (converts enemies to cause) , "Propaganda"
Goering: Strength/Heavy Bombarder (LOTS of heroin/HP), "Luftkampf"
Heydrich: Agility/Precision (ruthless, German kind), "Konzentration"
Himmler: Mage/Occult (shielding powers of the World-Oak), "Immanenz"
Rommel: Vigor/Strategic Genius (Lightning maneuvering), "Sandsturm"
Mengele: Healing/A Little Experiment (discover captured enemies' hidden abilities), "Die Zwillinge"

SPECIAL BONUS "ALTEN GOTTER" LINEUP (INFREQUENTLY SEEN):
Spengler: Wisdom/Prescience (can predict/block secret attacks), "Lust for Infinity"
Evola: Mage/Student of the East (heavy buff against Islamic enemies) , "Cinnabar Path"
Junger: Skirmisher/Trench Warrior (very fast HP regen speed), "Stahlgewittern"
Mussolini: Luck/Corporatism (quick GP accumulation),"Me ne Frego!"

Damn OP this is fucking neat.

We really need more quality OC.

I want this so goddamn bad

I was gonna jokingly call it under/pol/, but this should be more of a "Lisa the joyful/Lisa the painful" kinda thing. Amazing work, just take what makes OFF so good, and try to replicate it as good as you can.

Oh… Well, take note of this post, hope you can learn a thing or two from it!
raggedjackscarlet.tumblr.com/post/135533951313/a-remake-without-an-original

OP please for the love of god don't get burned out of this.

This is fucking great.

Wish I stopped watching there. Why are you running the joke in to the ground? It was all said in the very first line.

I think it's fine, but I'm considering scrapping it ever since Mighty Number 9 unironically included it in its opening.

You may understand it to be a joke, but I'm trying not to alienate normal people who don't speak meme.

So do you want to make an incredibly offensive games that normalfags can understand and thus get even more offended by?

Also since you seen quite talented I assume that you've done work in the past. Do you have any prior work that you can show off?

They say "it is the present year" so eh, doesn't phase me that much.

Bump

That's the idea. I want to make something that stands on its own and doesn't have a barrier to entry other than one's willingness to try a game where you play as Hitler.

how do u make ur sprites, fam?
they look delicious

What an interesting coincidence, OP.

I have also RPG Maker and a few days ago i was thinking about making a Holla Forums-like game setting up in a post-samson option apocalyptic Europe. I was still at the writing part when i saw this.

This looks amazing, don't give up on this.

Nothing special. I just sort of scratch things out in photoshop with my mouse until it looks right. I don't have any formal art training and have just sort of drawn irregularly on and off all my life. Definitely limits what I can represent, but I just sort of play to my strengths and don't focus too much on the things I'm not good at drawing.

I like faces a lot. This will probably become apparent as I release more stuff.

Go for it. I'm realizing more and more during the writing process that I really shouldn't overthink this. I've decided no a solid direction for the writing and productivity should pick up very soon as the world of Hitler RPG takes more of a concrete shape.

FUCKING BAMP

also Holla Forums/agdg/ internet brofist

If this is the anti-undertale, you should have the option to spare someone's life at some point in the game after a boss fight or something, where if you choose to cuck you get an extremely brutal game over.

bampage

Oh, heads up; Don't make the game around the rhetoric, but rather gameplay.

Notice how good a job /bane/ did with their undertale thing?

Fuck off shill.
>>>Holla Forums

You better make the gameplay fun and engaging, as well as many other forms of combat as well.

How appropriate.
>>>Holla Forums9847713

cringe

are you just going to shill this game for attention or help?

Fuck off Holla Forums

wrong again

Go for replayability and fun with/over message.

I think the best idea is to make it offensive "for the lulz" rather than anything else.

Hell that's why we used to do pretty much everything.

We need to keep this going. The OP needs to give us a link to some youtube or twitter or some sort of non Holla Forums base were we can talk. I'm afraid this idea will die once this thread slides off page 25

RPGMaker would not be my platform of choice if that were the case. Mind you, I could switch to GM or unity if it were my desire to invest a lot of time into this. I'm more interested in making an interesting and funny story.

(Hitler dubs checked)

The music is fucking awesome

What about gameplay?

Ever think of getting other Holla Forumsacks to help out?

Bump

THIS THIS THIS

Include a 'Spare'-like option and for each JEW you Spare Hitler turns more Degenerate and you are literally punished for it for the rest of the game, like Stat nerfs and your icon gets more SJWey the more you do it(problem glasses, parakeet hair, gages/piercings)

If you cuck through the whole game you assist the JEWs in taking over the world and you are brutally raped by niggers and dunecoons. Also, for each and every JEW you save, you are stabbed in the back at the end, with varying amounts of brutal endings depending on the number.

Speaking of undertale, did anyone save that not-short critique of the game I saw on Holla Forums?

On the topic these two posts are discussing, I did read pic related in the Holla Forums thread and I think it's worth posting here too. What do you guys think?

Bunch of pussies.

bump

I'm interested in making a shitlord platformer but don't want any tools that require self-identification (for obvious reasons). Any suggestions?

If that was true, we'd be making the Stanley parable. And no real Game dev wants to make that pretentious art game.

SO MUCH THIS
MAKE IT HAPPEN, OP

DO IT FOR HER

No no no boys. If you choose to cuck in the end those fuckers stab you to shit and then you get the game over.

You want to bait the cuck into thinking hes doing good then bam he gets the shitskin treatment.

First thing first: release a demo for us to try out.

Second this is too long.
Remember, brevity is the soul of wit, as it is right now the intro just drags for too long.

Third: remember to first and foremost make a good, fun game. Killing and/or insulting everything along the way is fun for a while but you need to put variety in it as well both in the plot and in the gameplay.

With that said (and at the risk of getting put on a cross) I don't really get the hate Undertale gets.
Like it or not Undertale was a good game, it had nice mechanics, good plot twists, great ost and while the plot was at some points very VERY predictable it was still nice to experience.
Sure it clearly came from a man with a misguided set of morals but they didn't feel forced (except for Toriel forcefully cucking on Asgore), it wasn't made to push an agenda even though people sure as hell are trying to use it to push their own filth into other people's mind.

Personally?
Don't make this an anti-Undertale game.
Make it your own game, something you would have done regardless of Undertale beind made or not.
It's pointless to start drawing on a canvas someone else used already, just think of your own thing to do and try to be truly original with it.

OP:

Don't forget

The first fucking Rothschild, who is in actual fact, a godforsaken Lich, and his Phylactery (Yes, the jewish and Lich kind) is the goddanmed federal reserve, which even usign Reich power was unable to be penetrated or opemned

Secret Boss:
YHWH, as depicted in the scrolls his apperance was published in by Jewish scholars, which is this messed up abberant pseudo chromatic series of outlines with no filling or form that move like a rayman character, in a Clay idol sense. Cas

Later enemies will be able to cast true Zionist magic, including ZION BEAM

By this point in time, Hitler will be wearing shades, his sweet ass hat, his cape, that armour he wore in on epropaganda piece modified by Hugo boss to look like his usual seasoned attire he was at the parades for with a Nazi flag on the back of it (Like the soldier in TF2 who had that banner thing) and the spear of longinus, which can change and manipulate destiny
is to use the spear as a spell component and catalyst to Invoke Kek, as YHWH is a pure jewish golem and construct, (Terms that are synomymous as golems were code for Social enginering or non physical constructs used to protect the jewish People which means Jewish lies tales myths and the like., they've been doing this shit forever.

The only way to beat YHWH is to Invoke Kek, as the Light out of the Darkness, in which a bright flash of light will occur and the shilloute of a frog appears within it creatign a loud air space/dimension sound barrier rupturing noise whcih utterly tears apart YHWH as the Jewish meme that he is, additioonally destroying the Jewish temple of lies and deceit.

Hitler, having beaten the very meme of what humans have worshipped as god for the large span of it's existence lookstowards a better future for all mankind, one tailored to survival of the fittest and triumph over the cruelty of nature through following it's laws and dictates channeling the power of mankind to the apothesis of it meating it's dreams of the stars and the end of mankinds eon long lonliness or ome shit.

Oh right, and Hitler get's a new dog that becomes Nazi Amaretsu with a Swastika wheel thing, because shit son that's adorable.

This here is the rare Holla Forumsinese underfaggpt. this creature was driven to near extinction by Holla Forums when its generals became more reddit cancer than even the gamergoy generals. Now it lurks the great board safari, only responding to the mere mention of its holy grail.

Wait, actually I like that idea. You go along in the game and for each JEW Hitler saves he gets secret Stat nerfs caused by your (((greatest companions))) and the story takes sort of a different turn where you are still triggering and heiling but the JEWs tell you your next missions instead of Hitler's sense of justice, and by the end when you get to the final boss you enter combat and pull out your Zyklon B (which is not actually Zyklon B, your (((allies))) sent you out on missions to gather ingredients for not Zyklon B but rather Liberalism (name in progress) ), which poisons you and leaves you paralyzed as you slowly and painfully turn into a JEW. Your last few moments are spent watching the world get taken over and your people are raped and murdered and the JEWs are all laughing. Game Over.

Oh, and in order to make the perfect Zyklon B you need to not cuck once, as saving a single JEW will cause you to seek out the wrong ingredient, and will not be enough to kill the Final Kike.

I would love to play a Holla Forums themed dark souls game.

Heck I'm starting to think that the souls games are already Holla Forums to begin with. Picture related.

Yeah, the writing def needs work.

They're definitely not bluepilled, that's for sure.

What the fuck are you talking about?

That's pretty sweet.

Shit, forgot you can't post pictures along with youtube embeds.

Anyways, persona 2.

Okay, who let this shill out of its box?

So what Holla Forums games and mods are there to play, speaking of vidya?

are all I can remember off the top of my head.

Do we have any reverse-Wolfenstein 3D mods?

Where can I find more of this stuff?

bump

Before this dies:

OP, YOU HAVE TO PROVIDE US SOMEWAY OF GETTING AHOLD OF THIS GAME YOU MAKE LATER

A WEBSITE WHERE YOU POST THINGS LIKE HOW DEVELOPMENT IS GOING WOULD BE NICE EVEN IF IT IS JUST SOME TINY BLOG

Pokemon The Evil Inside should be topnotch inspiration

ptei.coltgames.com/ptei2download.html

I posted it earlier.

hitlerrpg.tumblr.com

Thanks, I missed it.

I love that boss holy shit
The posture, the colors, the idea, it's great
MORE

cool

I love it.

I hate to necrobump but this project deserves more attention

I want to make my own. How would I do so.

I always liked the idea of flipping Wolfentstein around.

Fugging kek.

Is there anything I can do to help, op?

b?

Pirate game maker, look up some tutorials, and go at it man

Imagine if they flipped Killzone around, it would be beautiful