Brit/pol/ #1004: Mr. Slippery resigns edition

MR. SLIPPERY BTFO
youtube.com/watch?v=y60wDzZt8yg
filmon.com/tv/bbc-one

The Indy: WAAAAAAH
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-referendum-live-latest-poll-news-brexit-results-leave-remain-when-date-vote-odds-uk-britain-a7094741.html

The Guardian: WAAAAAAH
theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/24/europe-plunged-crisis-britain-votes-leave-eu-european-union

Pound and Markets drop as rich people face the wrath of the poor
bbc.co.uk/news/business-36611512

Salt Mine on twitter
twitter.com/hashtag/brexit?lang=en-gb

Other urls found in this thread:

streamgaroo.com/live-television/united-kingdom/bbc-1-live-stream
youtube.com/watch?v=6A6R6dF0x1g
youtu.be/6A6R6dF0x1g
archive.is/dTekC
facebook.com/DonaldTrump/posts/10157213077740725
youtube.com/watch?v=iAgKHSNqxa8
twitter.com/Chr_Cru/status/746278186342879232
twitter.com/Chr_Cru/status/746281679166255104
twitter.com/ashnagesh/status/746225339936870402
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/06/first-thoughts-on-the-referendum-result.html
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36615879
twitter.com/LordAshcroft/status/746255448538480640
twitter.com/ConnorGillies/status/746241074998480896
twitter.com/bbcbreaking/status/746298812579348480
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/sep/21/carly-fiorina/trumps-four-bankruptcies/
twitter.com/Nigel_Farage/status/746217696623157249
twitter.com/SkyNews/status/746228267934322688
twitter.com/SkyNews/status/746194894629154817
twitter.com/SkyNews/status/746180017156042752
twitter.com/SkyNews/status/746177512212832256
ec.europa.eu/social/main.jsp?catId=457
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for whatever

SHIT THREAD, BECAUSE SHIT IMAGE

Psycho Nige lads.

streamgaroo.com/live-television/united-kingdom/bbc-1-live-stream

BBC 1 stream if expats are interested.

Andrew Neil wears a wig right?

Immoral pic, but I guess this is to be the thread.

JUST

Bit late to be trolling now mate.

CUCKSWELL TOOK THE BAIT

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fucking hell

#TRIGGERED
#BREXITSALT

fuck off nigger

is that real?

AHAHAHAHHAHAHA

WE FUCKING DID IT LADSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Is it a beautiful morning in GREAT Britain?

Fuck this woman

Cool it with the cuckpics, friend

Some middle class 17 year old bird I know who's friends with my sister posted that shit. I called it "I hate the working class: the image"

Why do commies hate working people so much, lads?

What do I say to this, lads?

I've just realised how fucking stupid this is.

Carswell should just fuck off tbh

Lad I went out for a beer run, and everyone seemed so happy. Sun was bright and shining. It was a monsoon yesterday and Kek has smiled upon us.

God Save The Queen and God Save Are Nige.

make a new thread, op pic is disgusting.

That is such a gross fucking picture but it captures the essence of Cameron perfectly.

He won't stop, I think the victory has gone to his head.

Looks like someone was up late again.
Here, you can enjoy this masterpiece again, without getting triggered.

Why did they have to make it the european anthem?

We don't need a wall; we have the Channel

Also ask what is wrong with any of those things

BREAKING NEWS

EVIDENCE SHOWING THAT ELVIS MAY HAVE MOVED TO MARS

"Well yeah, why would I said if I didn't mean it" or something similar

*EU Anthem.

Agree that yes, you are literally Hitler come again.
You can only escalate, make it absurd.

WEW LAD GREAT BRITAIN!!
GREETINGS FROM BULGARIA
GOD BLESS THE QUEEN

I would like to buy nige a pint & have some bantz.

Sorry lad. Now you'll get less EU shekels probably.

Tally ho!

Jesus bongs, this referendum result made me gain some respect for you, why would you make a thread with THAT image?

Actually this is best tbh, don't even bother arguing with a woman rationally

NEVER GO ON THE DEFENSIVE AGAINST THESE CUCKS

Nice work Britbongs.

Turn the propaganda argument back on her. Tell her she's siding with bankers, multinational corporations and the rest out of an irrational fear of Farage and Boris - she's quite literally willing to ignore all European Union cons just to spite two men who're victims of a media campaign spin. Siding with Cameron and Osborne in the process.

That's okay lad, we never liked the EU anyway except our cuckolded politicians do

I'd like to see Nige make an appearance at Trump's press conference in Ayrshire.

THE FIRE RISES

Afraid not lad, while we don't have a constitution written in a single document we've got most of what you've got in there. Remember your constitution is based on our shit.

Oooh lad this one is good

One word, three letters: Yes.

Well, congratulation Britbongs!

Good to see that you didn't fuck up. At least once you did the right thing, let's hope you just knocked over the first of many dominos that will lead for the destruction of the EU.

Good fucking job.

t. Kraut

fuck sake donald hurry up already boris is on itv at 11

Holy shit… new tweet by Roger Helmer.

Thanks Hans, your time will come.

thats pretty funny tbh, someone should send it to owen

This tbh. Emphasize that Remain is backed by corporations and the elite. The working class has the most to benefit from Brexit, and the upper class will be at best mildly inconvenienced by it. The opposite is very much different, with country's economy being destroyed by uncontrolled immigration and overly stringent economical regulations imposed by the EU, as well as the HUGE amounts of money being payed out from Britain to EU every single year.

What's the source for this?

Can someone give us a head's up when Trump's speech actually starts?

Can't be arsed watching the old/looped footage.

i feel happy for you england but this really screws us canadians over.

Which was the most surprising result for you lads? I think it had to be Birmingham for me.

You are the /fit/ Bulgarian, right?

;_;7

You had your chance Canada, and you blew it - literally.

Come South.

Greatness awaits.

If you be a white man, you can be part of it.

Try this, Spongebob: youtube.com/watch?v=6A6R6dF0x1g

Has Sky News live footage till Trump starts his speech.

The Helmer posters were a great meme of 2014 Brit/pol/.

No, another one here.

10/10

I'm loving this smugness which has overtaken the Brexiteers.

You should be happy that your old motherland is liberated. All you have to do is follow the example, like all good children do.

30 minutes. try the alt stream, it's showing sky news during the runup youtu.be/6A6R6dF0x1g

archive?

pls be real

How'd I do, lads?

archive.is/dTekC

It is, lad

If we manage to get a non-cucked PM, we might have to consider doing a sort of switcheroo with cucks and patriots around the anglosphere.

It's a big if though. Now that we're going to have full control over who governs our country, we're going to need people who aren't Jeremy Corbyn getting in.

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE

fuckin love you user

Pretty good, lad.

Knocked it out of the park, quite frankly.

THEY'RE ALREADY SELF-DEPORTING

bretty good, more on the serious side but you are sticking to the point, so its good in my books.

You fucken mad cunts we are going to roar back into business, bring back the Saxon Empire!!

she probably didnt even understand a word of what you said

good job lad

Good lad, but tbh all you needed to say was

WRONG

SIDE

OF

HISTORY

bretty good, could have thrown in some mention of Goldman Sachs and (((bankers))) to really hit home

Should have just posted a smug pepe lad. There's no point trying to reason with these people.

Thanks.

Concise.

weeeeeeeeeeew

Someone needs to get #YouLost trending ASAP.

No surprises that Twitter is just as much a leftist hive as ever.

Just enjoy the impotent lefty rage, lad. Their hashtags and virtue signalling can do nothing

Pretty good lad

Noice.

Beautiful

pretty good tbh. Wish I was that smart tbh

POST >YFW JO COX DIED FOR NOTHING

Famous last words.

Webm related; if you imagine it playing eternally on repeat, that's how I feel this morning.

Noice.

Thank God
Just that thought infuriates me. Instead we got are based Nige into the history books.

That works

brilliant

Should've did like I said, and declared that you are Hitler and hate all of planet Earth.
She won't respond to that reasoned response in any coherent way.

GLAD SHE'S DEAD, TBH LAD FAM

Literally who now

The Saxon has awakened…

Such a great pic/thing

Jo Cox's death was a mercy. She never got to experience the fear of living in a world knowing that the bigots and racists won.

:^ )

Do I get my yank gf to buy sterling then sell high once sterling recovers?

Also, it's pissing me off how remainers are still saying that Brexit isn't "inclusive" and "outward looking"
What's more outward looking than trading with anyone in the world?

Don't forget that Kek knew the outcome two nights ago when he sent the thunderstorms on the eve of this happening.

wow

I neither though nor saw him have bantz like that.

facebook.com/DonaldTrump/posts/10157213077740725

breddy fugging gud tbh

breddy / gud

I ripped it from CurrentYearMan

They won't be allowed back in when they see the errors in their ways.

MAKE NO MISTAKE

WE HAVE GIVEN THE GLOBALISTS A BLOODY NOSE TODAY

SOROS HAS BEEN DEFEATED

BRITAIN REBORN IS INDOMITABLE AND IRRESISTIBLE

Brings a tear to my eye, lad. There is hope yet for this country.

JUST

Fucking cunts

I guess Owen's followers aren't too numerous then.

Fucking faggot with the 'who's we what is this country' schtick

Expect a false flag terrors attack soon. "Thought you were safer OUT?"

Both of those men need to make like Owen Jones with a quickness tbh lads

Hope Guitarfag can enjoy this victory outside of prison

PATHETIC.

Here you go. They even got CurrentYearMan to do a hitpiece on the Leave campaign. He shilled in vain, like the rest.

youtube.com/watch?v=iAgKHSNqxa8

He just got btfo'd by the host and that Lord guy who's sitting next to him (forgot his name).

Oh wait, it's Boris' dad.

The stupid dumb ayylium eyed bitch's tears were glorious tbh

I am so sick of this bullshit.

ITS NOT THE SKINTONE YOU GAUNTLESS FUCKWITS, ITS THE SOURCE OF THE VARIATION OF THAT SKINTONE AND EVERYTHING IT ENTAILS, WHICH IS A FUCKING LOT.

Lol That Boris Johnsons Old Man

He really, really acts like he's presenting Children's television.

Yeah, I mistook him for one of the Labour Lords.

MY

Could Boris Johnson actually become PM?

If you talk about the part of the youth wich educated and wealthy, the one who can move out, the "Erasmus generation", well thoses,ones are loosing opportunities in the process. On the contrary, thoses with few qualifications, the poor thoses who can't move out have a better chance in succeeding in life with a more closed county, because this alleviate competition.

twitter.com/Chr_Cru/status/746278186342879232

They actually think people are 'racist' because of skin colour alone. That way they can make it a cray irrational thing for anyone to be, so they call everyone racist.

Wait, so you're admitting it is about race?

This is lovely for so many reasons.

1. Its gonna be Obama/Clinton policy to follow an EU lead, and (possibly subtly) punish the UK for its act of defiance.
This is a declaration that Trump is going to call out that kind of bullshit and make it a campaign issue, which will work because we love Britain. (Warts and all; looking at you, John Oliver)

2. That entire statement was loaded with every conceivable rhetorical method of linking his own presidential candidacy with what Britain just did (including "America will re-declare its independence", holy shit!), falling short only of outright naming the jew.

Actually, it was a big deal when he started talking about Globalism; is this the first time that he's talked about a "Global Elite"? Cuz that's the same damn thing as a "Rootless international clique", if you feel me.

Race is skin deep, goy :^)
The only difference is melanin levels, there are no other physical, mental, or behavioural differences :^)
One race, the Human Race :^)

Their doing so shall only fuel the flames of nationalism. They cannot stop the inevitable collapse which we have started on this day.

The saddest thing about this isn't a child ejecting profanities but how much Beethoven's beautiful music has become synonymous worldwide with the fucking EU.

Trump on soon by the looks of it youtube.com/watch?v=6A6R6dF0x1g

Gormless lad, but yes, I agree

Why not just tell them to fuck off?

51.9% of brits have made their choice. Tell them they have business in british affairs, and they should fuck off to their degenerate hell holes.

no business*

and now her head is buried in a lot more than sand.

Is the 350million a week figure correct, lads?

CORBYN GETTING BTFO'D BY BLARITES AND OLD LABOUR

Everyone knows he wanted Brexit. He was on radio 4 earlier and couldn't even being himself to deny it and just changed the subject like he's done every time

BBC is actually pretty glorious today never thought id say that
The salt and kvetching from the traitors and the sudden, gruudging and desperate turnabout from the bbcucks trying to put a brave face on it despite this now being the end of the EU gubs trough theyve had their snout in for decades.

Even have labout admitting they have fucked up by ingoring their working class constituents in favour or metropolitan faggots.

AND NO MENTION OF JOE POX!!!!!
as yet……

Yeah, and now he'll never lead Labour to a GE victory ever again. Should have thrown his weight behind the workers he claims to support so much.

Maybe he actually is our greatest ally?

I don't even know what he's doing. Before he seemed like a general cuck, now he looks completely insane.

like, more completely insane than other cucks.

This makes it even worse for him. He sold out to what he thought was the safe option, and betrayed himself and his party.

He's a mess

I decided on coming out as a WN whichever way the referendum went. Pointless pandering led us into this mess, the greatest tactic to use against a leftist is simply doubling down on your rhetoric.

Breddy much.

Of course, we've spent it all 10x over in our heads and its actually a teeny tiny fraction of the economy, but yes.

No hes a communist cunt whos fucked himself by selling out.

Fuck corbyn.

GET HIM FOR US, YOUR MAJESTY

SURELY YOUR SWORD ARM STILL HAS ITS STRENGTH

I agree. Nothing is sacred to these people.

Trips for no more fake tears for Corpsey Cox

Corbyn is truly god's gift to the right.

It's crazy but I'd believe it!

Does it happen to be a (((Brooklyn))) accent?

The best part is that he kept his principles over little crap like not singing God Save the Queen and cucked himself over the defining issue of his leadership.

Women were actually rational for once

Male/Female split was pretty much the same

In fairness to the old Commie, I actually admired how resolute he is about the whole thing.

He's the only person I've heard who isn't trying to twist the result on the 'Left'

NEW OC

NOICE

Saved.

If he does, he's hidden it well.

Women actually felt the repercussions of the (((EU))) through the mass rapings.

Exactly. Like all leftists, he will stick to his "principles" as long as it is easy to do so.

TRIGGER ART 50 CARSWELL YOU CIVCUCK

Cuckswell now on Sky News talking about Australian points system.

It must be so hard for Switzerland being the only part of Asia landlocked by European countries.

Something else to rub salt in the wounds of remaincucks on the twatter

>I see the krokodil tears for jo poxy McCorpse has dried up now its no longer politically useful to you

H U R R

D
U
R
R

honestly our immigration system sucks dick, we still get somalis and chinks and they're fucking up melbourne

you need a ZERO immigration system for the next 40 years

also said the UK could be out of the EU by 2020.

You need Nigel in power.

Lefties love democracy so much, so now they gotta deal with what it means :^)

CUCKSWELL NOT MISSING A CHANCE TO SNIPE AT ARE NIGE

SAYING NIGE WAS NEVER PART OF VOTE LEAVE

A CHALLENGER APPROACHES

Any system sucks.

Its the intent of the politicians that matters. You need to make them fear for their seats. Or their lives. Either works.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

She's probably a blockbot user, too.

No. You need a complete closed border system for brown people.

Until that happens this shit will slowly creep back in.

Brexit has made his job way easier than it otherwise would've been. Now he doesn't have to keep going on about immigration and EU spending.

Guess which one voted Brexit and guess which one voted remain

Lads as you know I made £720 from this. So I only wish this bet would come true next. But alas it'll be boris or someone because no election needed.

How did they obtain this data?

Oh and now she's just mentioned an online petition circulating to overturn the result because it "wasn't representative".

IT'S ONLY DEMOCRACY WHEN WE GET OUR WAY

Got a fresh pot of tea and a sandwich ready to watch Trump's press conference. Really comfy right now, lads.

Okay lads, wait wait wait.

You know this moment in your dreams where the dream was realistic to a point but then something so awesome and unbelievable happens that you take the time to reflect over whether all of this is a dream?

I am having this moment irl right now. Tell me. Did the Brexit really happen? Couldn't the votes be rigged sufficiently to stop it?

Did he just say that Remain campaigners should run the pull-out because they were more polite during the campaign?

Like, nevermind the fact that they lost, he just pulled out, "Muh European Values" to try to justify hegemony again.

Seriously, they're going to MAKE YOU fight them.

I think I've had about 12 cups of tea in as many hours. This can't be healthy.

every shitskin on twitter saying they will move to canada, trudeau will probably welcome them. have fun canucks

It's real lad. All of it.

Yes, lad. Brexit did happen. We're right here.

Let the feeling sink in.

From the usual leftie source, their own arse.

twitter.com/Chr_Cru/status/746281679166255104

In fairness to her, she was pretty reasonable and accepted the outcome. Don't think she was advocating it by mentioning it.

She doesn't do herself any favours looking like that though, lel.

Did you at least leave out the sugar? And yeah, it isn't healthy for your teeth.

Go get some sleep, mate.

Link to the livestream?

WEW WEW WEW

True, true, but the petition is annoying anyway.

Yeah, just with milk. Have only had one hour of sleep, but feel fine for now

THE SALT MINE IS OPEN
>>>Holla Forums747715

This really shocked me. I was expecting to have to go on huge rants about how women sold out my country, but to their credit (as far as we know right now) they didn't.

I find I make the mistake of assuming that every SJW I see is representative of women when really women don't really think about politics at all.

The Jews have tricked me into thinking this for years. Women are actually largely ok.

Probably trolls, but

When we the heart from that demon, and its purity and Greatness may shine once more, then we shall know that victory is near at hand.

When Germany can hold its head high once more, all will be right in the world.

Remember this day, Britain.

This is more than your Independence Day - it is your Day of Atonement.

It began with Britain before, it will begin with them again - and where the German state did fall, this time it shall rise anew as a burning eagle to purge the shadows away.

Mark my words.

I think our Welsh dragon brothers with mining credentials would be happy to help with that.

Am I the only one that thought Big Dave's speech was decent?
It was almost patriotic and he at least said he will do his best to make Brexit work, he thinks Britain will do well outside the EU and that Bremainers should do their best to make Brexit work

KEK

I looked at it last thread, it was a legit rule change that was started last month to trigger a second referendum under certain conditions. (

twitter.com/ashnagesh/status/746225339936870402

Leftypol is pro brexit as far as i can tell.
They seem to think any instability in the west will lead directly to communism.

He's Mr Slippery, but at least he knows how to bow out with some grace. I can give him that much.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Kek saved us

Is this the real life?
Is this just fantasy?
Caught in a Brexit
Escaped from EU cuckoldry
Keep Britain white
And make all the liberals REEEEEEEEEEEE
I'm just a Britbong, I need no refugees
Because they’re easy come, never go
Never poo, in the loo
Anyway the polls go, doesn't really matter to me, to me

Merkel, fuck my shit up senpai
Threw my knife into the bin
Let six million muslims in
Merkel, Kikes had thought they’d won
But Nigel’s gone and thrown it all away
Merkel, ooo
Didn't mean to be a big guy
But now I’ve crashed the EU with no survivors
(for you), (for you) but now the fire rises

Too late, my vote has come
Time for Brussels to fail
Put Leonard’s vote into the mail
Goodbye all you faggots, we’ve got to go
Gotta leave you all behind to be enriched
Merkel, ooo (can’t barrage the Farage)
I don't want to die
I sometimes wish we’d never let in the shitskins

I see a little silhouetto of a kike
GOYIM KNOW, SHUT IT DOWN will you do the George Soros
Gibsmedats and rape gangs, very very enriching
Allah Akbar, Allah Akbar,
Allah Akbar, Allah Akbar,
Allah Akbar infidel - Diversityyyy

Don’t vote to leave goy, you’ll crash the markets
Don’t vote to leave goy, save the economy
Britain must have more diversity
Easy come easy go will you let me go
Inshallah! No we will not let you go – (((SHUT IT DOWN)))
Will not let you go let me go (never)
Never let you go let me go
Never let me go ooo
No, no, no, no, no, no, no
Oh mama Merkel, mama Merkel, mama Merkel let me go
Meme magic has some doubles put aside for me
Check these
Check these

So you think you can stump me and spit in my eye
So you think that the Anglo will lay down and die
Oh baby, IT’S THE CURRENT YEAR baby
Just gotta vote leave just gotta vote leave and we’re free

Ooh yeah, ooh yeah
Britain really matters
Give us back autonomy
Vote leave and deport refugees

Yeah this is what I meant. I hate him but I can at least respect him for that. Every time there's been a vote he's respected the decision

Only after marriage, lad.

What is the exact moment you knew we'd won lads?

For me would have to be the moment Sunderland came in. People predicting that a 6% win or more would mean a good night for Brexit.

IS HE SMILING DOWN ON US LADS

I didn't know until this morning; best thing to wake up to ever.

When my £110 bet showed a £600 return on cash out, I knew to just leave it in, kek smiled on us

tbh lads, I'm getting sick of the cunts fucking CRYING on Facebook.

Fucking armchair economists, in trying very hard to bite my tounge.

It was looking grim with all the Scottish counties coming in, but when the Leave votes started climbing, so did my excitement.

Same for me, went pretty quickly from expecting a remain victory to hope with Sunderland, although I did wobble when London started coming on

A servant has to suffer the consequences when he has disappointed his masters this badly.

He's only "slippery" by the standards of everyone else.

TRUMP IMMINENT

I'm enjoying it tbqh lad, feels good that we're winning and they can't stop us

HOLY SHIT WE ONLY ACTUALLY FUCKING DID IT

CRASHING THIS EU PLANE. SURVIORS: 0

TODAY WE CELEBRATE OUR INDEPENDENCE DAY

FOREIGN FAGGOTS NEVER CALL US CUCKS EVER AGAIN

SIR NIGEL FARAGE FOR PM AND ETERNAL GOD EMPEROR OF THE UNIVERSE

FOR HARRY, ENGLAND AND SAINT GEORGE

point out that if it mattered they'd have showed up to vote, so would the rest of the kids. People didn't want to have a chat about politics a few days ago, called us nerds. Now they won't stfu. Hilarious

This only goes to show that we are infinitely more graceful in victory than they ever will be. Do you imagine they'd get sick of us raging if we'd lost?

But after marriage would come substantial quantities of baby making sex.

What was the name of the documentary about the state of the EU in Britain? I remember Farage in it saying the government had no power and all the major decisions were made in secret.

I feel relieved, but also kinda empty.

Brexit the movie?

xD le british weather lol so rainy #doctorwho

OH SHIT, VOTE LEAVE CONFERENCE AND TRUMP CONFERENCE AT THE SAME TIME

Well shit.

What.
A.
Time.
To.
Be.
Alive.

Refresh it.

They had a minutes silence during the countinung remember

It's the double standards that really irk me.

We've been wanting this for years, they've virtue signalled for a week or so, and in the face of a strong defeat they're crying. They should shut the fuck up and accept the democratic result.

I won't say anything or bait them. I'm better than that.

Whats the best odds on Trump lads? I'm feeling frisky!

It's back but it has shit audio. My right earphone is fine but left is nearly soundless.

Brexit, Grexit, Nedexit, Hungrexit, Irexit, Spexit, Porxit, Frexit in this order?

Well I'm off to Trad Cath celebration this afternoon. They asked everyone to bring Champagne but I'm going to try and see if I can get some British bubbly.

It will either be Dexit or Nexit first, then maybe Frexit. I can't see any dependents like eastern/southern euros leaving just yet.

Sounds fun, lad

So basically xenos stayed home and real Brits voted. Good.

Boris paying tribute to Dave.

You know, I'm sort of feeling sorry for Mr Slippery. He's a faux-conservative and wanted to sell our country out, but there's this nagging feeling at the back of my head that he just didn't have the mettle and nerves to lead this country the way it should have gone.

Is "I Hate Everything" a cuck, lads???

I wasn't sure how many posts I had so I took a gamble tbh.

it's so fucking funny, they started a petition to have a second vote, so much traction the site crashed, hilarious

I sing this inwardly every time I see a smug foreigner shitting my country up.

They've been mates since they were kids. Was a hell of a battle

Soon he will be in the House of Lords, don't worry. He did his duty as best he could for his term.

At this point we should be magnanimous in victory. And saving up the salt in private

I don't usually post in this threads, if I'm honest I think they're cancer.
I just wanted to congratulate you, britfags and to apologize. I didn't think you had it in you.

what did she mean by this?

I'm not even mad bro.

Its too lovely a day.

I think he genuinely loves Britain, but a mis-guided love. Not like Nigel's love.

Celebrating Brexit?

Scott Adams says it's going to be a landslide.
After the last speech he made, he says he's "now running unopposed".

I think she is trolling

Of course. He said people who don't support feminism are sexist and backpedaled when people gave him shit for that.

Posting some very old brit/pol/ OC.

We actually did it. We blew up the fucking Death Star lads.

Yeah, I can imagine. I wouldn't want to fight my childhood best friend on such a scale and in the eyes of everyone.

True. I suppose he could retire and just write books. I also admired how his wife was standing right there behind him; there's a good woman who knows how to lend support to her husband.

That's a shame, I didn't know that. I liked his videos anyway.

And we fucking slew Darth Vader to boot.

Good Boris speech

Of course!

2DEEP4ME

for betting you twonk

Yeah, rather magnanimous and conciliatory.

I'm surprised a church is involving itself in politics like that, seems like you've a based Priest.

Here's the backpedal video.

I never thought I'd see this day lads. In one year, my home team won the Premier League and we voted to get out the EU.

Is this really happening?

Its like he can't into satire.

SSPX?

Its more that one of my mates is organizing a get together of likeminded people and moral atheists like me.

Someone on facebook is telling me that brexit is bad because nandos will close their restaurants.

Ridiculous

Gove and Borris are pure cucks

THE FIRE RISES

Cheeky

I'm overloaded with emotion… so much happenings, so much butthurt.

WE FUCKING DID IT.

I miss Swansea tbh lads.

Is that person serious or just being cheeky?

They're Tories. I'd expect nothing else.

Now with Sound

w e w

They're a very pissed off lithuanian telling me I've ruined the country by voting leave. Fucking hilarious. Hope they get deported

If you can't translate a normal analysis into betting odds, I can't really help you.

The actual oddsmakers were calling it for Remain as the polls closed last night, and they're saying Clinton wins the election.

People who actually understand what's going on (Several people in Britain for Brexit, and Scott Adams with Trump) are calling it differently.

T R U M P

Dick on Sky News speaking out against "intolerance."
Apparently the only intolerance they will tolerate is intolerance towards whites.

Burger here. I normally pass/troll (almost always pass) celebrity threads, especially ecelebs. I especially was wary of this moly-neux character, who may or may not be jewish.

But, I'm not a robot, I understand the power of established whatever-they-ares. And this guy, while I must say is still suspicious as hell for eveyone, did something big last week (I think it week)

He told everyone that his Nana was a German innocent who died during the Dresden Holocaust, got super pissed about it, I lack the webm…

Anywho, I'm keeping my eye on him for the next couple months, could be hilarious.

Fucking Based.

ANGLOSPHERE UNITE!

So what's next, lads?

What else can we add to the list?

JUNCKER IS LOOKING TERRIBLE

this tbh fam

i hear the nexits looking pretty strong

its cool fam, but i think your fellow scots want another vote on leaving us.

i had the same worries, but we did it anyway

i would if i had dry trousers

meme magic is strong, but it was the average man who made this happen

wew lad

i fucking love my city

york uni is pretty cucked, which is a shame because their STEM side is pretty fucking great

best wakeup surprise ive had since discovering the glory of morning head

everyone i suspect

not everyone in their 20s is a complete cuck m8, britains not fucked yet

thanks lad, heres hoping you irish lads get your leave too

lmao

feels good to be a proud yorkshireman

Hey lads

so now that faggot Cameron is resigning, how do yall go about choosing a PM?

also, please recommend old school (((problematic))) british films, im feeling anglo in wake of your glorious victory.

CONGRATS YOU FAGGOTS

t. burger

he has gone on the journey from an cap faggot to rapidly approaching ethnic nationalist. he has already stated his distaste with ethnic egalitarianism

Filthy fuckin foreigners, trying to tell us what to do in our own nations.

The PM is chosen by the leading party, which is currently the Conservative party.

Just spend the entire day watching Zulu

It's this fucking attitude that lost them in the first place. Whining about how Leavers are all racist and scum does nothing but drive them further away to the so called "evil" right wing. Then they go more ballistic and confused at how this has happened.

Being Scottish I'm fucked still anyway. The SNP will attempt another referendum and I'll be going in for the 3rd round of neverendums.

Wish me luck lads, rule Britannia.

She's just told me she's going to move to Australia

KEK

has no idea about the migration system there

Who the fuck is this dude speaking in Edinburgh on Sky?

someone stream it, along with other great Anglo films.

I was working 6-17 yesterday, went straight to bed after I got home. I woke up to check pol expecting the worst… but we fucking did it

based mods for getting rid of OP's pic tbh

Not a fucking atheist, but jesus christ, have you people stop being unoriginal by once? (le fedora joke), Just because someone doesn't worships a dead jew on stick, doesn't mean that he is fedora.

JUNK THE JUNCKER

A N G L O
E
M
P
I
R
E

I hope she gets raped by a pack of abos.

Tipped :^)

already have it, was hoping for others.

well thats gay

is there any input at all from other parties?
does the PM have to be a sitting member of parliment?
If the next election sees the conservative party getting rekt, would the PM change again?

Sturgeon about to declare a referendum

hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/06/first-thoughts-on-the-referendum-result.html

oooh

He's sad he'll never be able to witness glorious Nige bants again

SCOTTISH FISHWOMAN MOANING AND WHINING ABOUT TEH EEEEEEEEE YUUUUUUUUU

That's funny.
I was arguing with my roommate, also Lithuanian, and it turns out that he views political domination as a logical segway from economic union, with all of this leading towards an ideal of one-world-government.

Closet. Fucking. Communist.

If it's a vote about disaffection with the Westminster establishment, doesn't that mean that the Scots are least disaffected with the Westminster Establishment?

He would be proud of us, lads.

uhhhhhh

You goys have your political parties weird. Cameron was conservative. So what's the UK Trump guy's party?

She doesn't have the power..

Fucking hilarious
Did they forget about the oil crash? They can't afford to leave.

ffs

So glad we replaced him with Scruton

WE FUCKING DID IT WHAT THE FUCK I CANT EVEN LADS WHY ARE YOU NOT MORE EXCITED OUR COUNTRY IS SAFE WHAT THE FUCK FUCK YOU MERKEL BOMB DRESDEN

spot on

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36615879

EU referendum: Brexit sparks calls for other EU votes

This Goblin reminds me of Fraus Merkel

UKIP
K
I
P

He actually gets along with Nigel. So does Sarkozy, apparently they would smoke cigars in front of everyone at dinner with all the heavy hitters like Merkel and co who would get triggered.

The non-euroskeptics are shaping up to be like old the Habsburgs.

The media acting like she is in Westminster or something

>BREXIT IS THE MOST DEMOCRATIC EVENT TO HAVE HAPPENED IN THE HISTORY OF THE EU
>YFW

Denmark is next. The EU has to die for europe to live.

So uk will just get another cuck?

segue, lad

I'm not even British and I have a boner…. if you don't there's something wrong with you.

Nope. The Westminster system means you vote for the party to "represent" you in Parliament. The other non-ruling parties act as the Opposition to provide "checks and balances" on the ruling government.

The PM must be an MP, yes. That's why David Cameron isn't actually listed as "Prime Minister David Cameron", but rather "David Cameron MP, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom".

Yes. If a new party comes into power, they will set up their own PM. If they don't have a vote share powerful enough, they will have to form a coalition like the Tories and Lib Dems did after the 2010 GE, with the lesser partner providing a Deputy Prime Minister.

You mean Farage? He's leader of UKIP. That won't stop him becoming God emperor of the UK though.

BREAK THE EU

LONDON SECESSION

DEUS VULT

We have more than 2 parties. Farage is the leader of the furthest right mainstream party UKIP.

Is this real? Holy shit, I'm actually crying bitch tears right now.

Was I born in time to see the rise of a new nationalist anglosphere axis of world trade, commerce and culture?

seg-eww

I love that.

BEST
DAY
OF
MY
LIFE

Greeetin and Bobbin

Keep in mind that the label "Conservative" is a relic from the 18th century and is otherwise totally meaningless. That's why we prefer to call them the "Tories".

Nigel Farage is from the United Kingdom Independence Party (UKIP).

IT BEGINS

How long does it take to get a shotgun, lads?

I'm Irish, and I welcome another British invasion. Send Harry over here with twenty good men and you could conquer us during the weekend while everyone's too busy watching the Euros.

Why are Scotland always so buttblasted about the UK? Wales have never wanted independence. Why are the scots so fucking bitter

Braveheart

You Brits just have weird names for everything and it triggers muh tism.

It took me the greater part of the last year to understand who Farage was and what Ukip was.

LADS I JUST REMEMBERED FARAGE PUT £1000 ON LEAVE TO WIN

HOW MUCH DOES HE GET BACK?

This woman is a joke. 10% budget deficit and oil prices crashed lower than they ever expected.

LUVVIES

thanks man.

again, congrats on brexit you glorious faggots

question to all you bongs, how do you see UKIP doing in the next election?
when is the next election?
will Nigel run again?

lel burger trips

Literally "Bravehart"

As an anglo-irish man I really hope this happens.

Trump live in 5 minutes, boys.

HE GETS HIS COUNTRY BACK

She wants to Unite not divide, so calls for a referendum to leave the UK leo

Virtue signal cunt needs to fuck off, when France votes out you can have your little vote and lose again you wee dafty.

Any stream links?

We've got plenty of criticisms of how you guys run things too, but that's what makes our countries great - having your own systems and working with each other in spite of our differences.

BASED

BASED MOD

for deleting that fucking picture.

implying I give a single solitary fuck

£3500

Christ I put £110 on and got £830 back. Awww ye farage, better odds than you lad

BASED

ITS CALLED A TRUNK, NOT A BOOT! Although "bonnet" sounds better than "hood"

£3000 I think

if yall fuckers aint puttin money on trump youre stupid

That is awfully immoral, lad. Is that what you wanna be doing when Jesus comes back?

I really should have bet on this.

Especially since I work with a load of lads who go to Betfair all the time, down the road from where we are.

I was extremely reluctant to believe it, even after the BBC announcement. Once the count came down to the very end I burst into tears.

lads i just woke up
i'm not dreaming am i
we're actually out and forehead cunt had resigned

Sell the tate modern for white only apartments.

Thank God. Even if they did create amazing work, which we know they aren't, it really isn't important at all tbh

The scots are like a stroppy child. If we said the sky was blue they would disagree and want a referendum on leaving due to us not agreeing with them.

Your teacher is a faggot.

Remember what Godfrey Bloom and others have said for weeks. If britain leaves the EU, at least 2-3 states will follow.

"Yes. It isn’t just the British, but sometimes the spin from the left wing British press, the Euro foreign press, and the press on the continent, try and make this look like it’s a British thing. The European Union is deeply unpopular with the French for different reasons, admittedly. They’re equally unpopular with the Germans. If and when we leave, we will lead a massive exodus and there will be demands for referenda all over Northern Europe, certainly and probably Southern Europe and out of it will come something which is more practical, more pragmatic and it will be based, I suspect, on what might have been known as the old Hanseatic League, the Northern German states, Northern European states, which are much richer and whose economies function much more in line. The southern economies can go their own way and this is a natural progression. But whether or not we do that will be dependent on Brexit. If the British vote for Brexit, that will follow the French and the Dutch and maybe the Germans and the Danes and possibly the Swedes will follow very quickly.'"

vid related; starts at 11:48

God I fucking love this man.

Lmao everyone cries about trump saying build bridges not walls then Sturgeon just talked about a literal border between Scotland and England

kek

SCOTLAND TO HAVE ANOTHER REFERENDUM

NO EURO, NO UK

BASED

Thanks, friend, and all the best with Trump too. We stand behind you rough-and-tumble bastards, so call on us to meme and spam twitter whenever you need help.

They've increased their vote share ever since Referendum campaigning started, and this massive win will bring them equally massive gains. We might see UKIP gain a presence in Parliament within our lifetimes.

when is the next election?
2020, if they don't call a snap GE now with the weak government.

No idea. There are elements within UKIP that want to get rid of him (limp-wristed left-leaning cuckservatives), so whatever he does now, Nige has to find a good successor. Fortunately, that successor seems to be Paul Nuttall, an all-round great guy.

Great exchange.

my sides just voted to leave my body

Being part of a British North Atlantic Union >>> being a slave to Brussels. As the Brits just proved, they value their democracy; something the EU considers an obstacle to its goals.

Bolded the wrong part of the text
"If the British vote for Brexit, that will follow the French and the Dutch and maybe the Germans and the Danes and possibly the Swedes will follow very quickly."

Yeah he is, wont be seeing him again.

I want to annex scotland and decimate their culture. Traitors need to be punished to the most severe, and I am sick of playing nice with a bunch of ungrateful degenerates.

A level or GSCE?

Can't wait for Trump's speech; Perfect cap to a perfect day

Mate don't forget the irish

When is it?

Kek willed it.

soon

Jesus will understand.

I read somewhere that the man in that picture was susceptible to flim flammery. Is that a true-fact?

>mfw am 18 pls no ban

Well, I guess that's acceptable.

A2 of course

I haven't, but I don't think we brits should annex them. The Welsh need to be rewarded for their loyalty, you know.

just woke up lads
WE FUCKING DID IT HOLY SHIT

Why would they leave something they run?

WAKEY WAKEY

WEW

utter bunkum my friend

Thank you!

Their people didn't want to pay for Greece, Ireland etc and want to insulate themselves from the contagion, Italy is going to go tits up.

as do we with you. i remember even jsut a year or so ago i was planning on ways to cross the pond with funz to help you bongs with your "asian" problem. hopefully the momentum continues.

oh shit nigger you can do that? incredible based.

hope he does

didnt the bongs build a shitload of castles in wales to subdue the goatfuckers?

I honestly never thought that anything would top the George Zimmerman threads we had on half chan a few years ago, but it seems last night I was proven wrong.

post more triggered lefties

BASED VIRGINIA
I love her, lads

You mean we pay for everything. That's not the same as running things.
The international banks that have stuffed their pockets with german and british money are in charge, not the german people.

Degrees have been worthless for years.

WHY IS EVIL WINNING ACROSS THE GLOBE

Lads, I am so fucking happy today.

I spent last night getting pissed with two lefty remainers and the salt when I told them I voted leave was immense, one of them works with me so I'm going to go see him and gloat pretty soon.

Also going to ditch my dutch girlfriend tonight

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK!

Yet the retards didn't vote for their independence when they had the chance.

HERE COMES TRUMP LADS

TO BAGPIPES

The EU has completely wrecked the european economy and put everything else on EU lifesupport to control everything.
The EU needs to go and nobody would benefit more than germany, which has its wealth confiscated to erect and maintain this grand project.

Ameribro here.

Someone plz post her bikini pics. My eyes are hurting from all the salt.

How was the test? Going to be taking a-level maths next year.

not underage, its for work

TRUMP INCOMING, BAGPIPES IN THE AIR

I HEAR SCOTLAND THE BRAVE

TRUMP'S ARRIVAL IMMINENT

STOP STEALING MY REACTION IMAGES

Last night every post was Brit/pol/ the turn after Sunderaland, then the pound dropping was a once in the lifetime experience, fucking can't believe it still.

As a Scot, thank you, England and Wales. Were it not for you, we might have run off the cliff.

beautiful

gonna celebrate with your fam?

Most of it is what I posted
After a single, self-obsessed narcissistic virtue signalling dopamine whoring comment, they talk about something else.

I asked my parents to not turn on the telly until I'd refreshed my C4 skills when I woke up, but I got a text from my best mate that was just "BREXIT BREXIT BREXIT" so I felt grand going into my exam.

Now is not the time to get even tbh fam

What's sturgeon playing at though. I can't see the point in a second Indy ref given the price of oil.

Its like, the fifth fucking time I've read that, and the fifth set of sides that have voted to exit my body.

Literally what I sent to my mates when I got up too.

They all voted remain

It was funny how dejected we all went into it. As if to show up as obiturists only to be blown away by what happened.

Farage even gave up at 10:02pm.

TRUMP LIVE NIGGERS
HIS FIRST WORDS ARE
GET HIM OUT

USA USA USA USA
I BOUGHT PINTS AFTER WORK INSTEAD OF 12 OZ IN CELEBRATION.

Nigel "Draw a bath and grab a razor-blade, Owen" Farage

Only I have a new respect for the Welsh

TRUMP SPEAKING NOW! GET IN!

TRUMP IS ON

I love her so much, lads

It soothes mein eyes lad. Thank you.

WHO WAS THAT CUCK?

GET A JOB AND A HAIRCUT

TRUMP

Who here listening to some patriotic music to celebrate this beautiful day?

to be fair, the most likely people to vote no were English Women, who shouldn't have had a say because it's not their country

What was guy saying I didn't get it ?

MISCEGENATION MAN DOES IT AGAIN

"Get a job and a haircut"

Ginnie confirmed slut

Some protester. Said he forgot to hand something out. I think he was playing at being part of the event staff.

This fucking shit, I'm done with him, no more ironic shitposting about him, he can fucking die.

not bad-pretty standard paper, but I messed up the implicit differentiation question

This is Spencer tier larping

Wew lad, I ain't gonna derail this into a "I want to believe in Christianity but the whole supernatural thing doesn't make any sense" thing. Lets just be happy we got out the EU and triggered tens of millions of tumblerites world wide? :^)

Spoilered image for lewd used tumblr ballpool.

Yeah, I think it's time to retire him and Carswell. One's a defeatist and the other's a snake.

for shame

Its your turn next donald

Don't worry, m8. We replaced him ages ago.

Who is that? Why is he miscegenation man?

I WANNA PLAY THAT PAR 3

Wew lad that's an old meme

Why would your Dutch girlfriend have to leave?

Wow, talks about scottish independence are quite uninhibited.
This thing is bigger gamechanger than i would've imagined.

No you don't. If you don't get a hole in one you get shoved off the cliff.

he turned into miscegenation man when he said intermarriage is great on the owen jones interview

NEVER FORGET THE MEMETIC SORCERERS WHO MADE THIS POSSIBLE

Sorry lad, my tumblr folder is quite small. My HDD died a while ago…

Also opening a stock bank account to use my 2 grand in savings on. What to invest in now that (((investors))) are having a firesale…

That's nice, dear.

KEK HAS WILLED OUR VICTORY

Won't happen, by the time they nag themselves a referendum the EU will be finished, they will be killing themselves by leaving the UK.

I'll take the risk. Hell, it would be downright un-American if I didn't.

I'm still crossing my fingers and hoping for Trump to invite ARE NIGE on to the lectern.

Burger here, thank you for the good work and meme magic on this victory. We're gonna make it, boys.

TRUMP AT TURNBERRY

kek

Good luck with Trump, yank. Or with your referendum, if you're a Euro.

LUVVIES AND LONDONERS!!!

LUVVIES AND LONDONERS!!!!

He literally is the edgy 'non-conformist' kid at school

Does #2 not understand all of the people he talks about taking benefits and providing no benefit are Scotts / libshiits?

We have the president in 6 or so months

That's quite a racist way to talk about Bangladeshis

DAILY REMINDER THAT OWEN JONES IS CURSED AND IF HE ENDORSES ANYTHING IT WILL FAIL.

did anyone see Ivankas beautiful pregnant tits when trump won indiana?

lewd as fuck, made my dick hard. imagining me cumming in between those mushy tits and unto her face.

inb4 weird face, whatever, im fuckin drunk

Fucking faggots. I still want to hear the man.

And finished up with pretty much the only good post I found on FB regarding referendum.

Golf*

Hasn't he endorsed AIDS? Has AIDS failed?

Also you can thank us Welsh for not being giant cucks like the Scots. The only areas of Wales that voted to remain were those full of immigrants i.e. Cardiff and those with loads of English and students faggots.

Congrats, Britfriends! Well done. God save the Queen!

He looks very sick recently. I think we memed the poz into him

The whole point of Carswell posting is that he's a traitor m8. That's why we post him while ironically advocating 'CIVIC NATIONALISM'

AfD Leader Mrs. Storch just lamented that germoney now has to pick up the slack [300B?!], while making a case for Gexit. She also called for Schulz and Juncker to resign.

I know, lad, but there have been anons who've shown actual agreement with his turncoat tendencies.

I have a new respect for Wales tbh

THE SWORD OF BRITANNIA HAS BEEN DRAWN FROM THE EUROPEAN STONE
BRITAIN
AFLAME

Scot here. Is there any hope for my country or should I move to another part of the UK?

Goddamn the reporters are salty as fuck.

Clearly the mam isn't going to interfere in a foreign election, stop bitching.

If you'd like to believe in Christianity, just watch William Lane Craig's debates with lefty atheists. He explains it all quite clearly.

Man*
Fuck you autocorrect

I was expecting us to lose until first NE results started to come in

He didn't actually give up, lad; the MSM just ran wild with that one half of the statement that came out of his mouth about " I think Remain might edge it".

The conspiracy theorist in me thinks that this was a rude to make a few billions in the stock market.

he's failing lad, he has AIDS

THE EMPEROR SMILES ON HIS GOLF COURSE AND ITS PEOPLE

Women 51 remain, 49 leave
Men 50 remain, 50 leave

wat?

quads of truth

Actual vote was about even; still a surprise

twitter.com/LordAshcroft/status/746255448538480640

Is that shopped? Epic bantz if it ain't.

Lads, this friend of mine is saying Iceland, Switzerland and Norway are vastly superior to us because they have a hold over niche markets and economies. How do I respond to that? It seems like nonsense.

kek the first picture isn't gin gin

Watching the Trump press conference now.

Fucking jounos trying to trap Trump into endorsing Scottish Independence or to condemn it.

Never mind, I'm retarded.

Hearing that Labour MPs have put forward a motion of no confidence in Corbyn.

this day just keeps giving

Fucking idiot doesn't he know that the Scots are cucks and voted to STAY in the morbid EU?

LUVVIES AND LONDONERS!!! (in one)

BTFO

Lad, if it only were that easy. Expect British economy shoa'd by pure coincidences for the next year around while Britain adjusts to the less-enriched economy,

There'll be a neverending series of calls to revoke the referendum and to "leave the EU but literally keep all the free travel and even less border controls" for the whole time while the economy recovers from it.

If UK survives this year, THEN it will be in a pretty damn good spot.

Based Welsh confirmed

Call him gay

Norway maybe because of oil, but how they fuck are those tiny fucking countries supposed to compete with Britain in the world stage in terms of volume?

sure they hold niches but they are such a small part of (((global))) economy, so what. let them keep those niches.

also, up your game faggot,, this is comig from a pissed burger

GLORIOUS OPPORTUNITIES LIE AHEAD!

All the American lefties who suddenly love Scotland for being some nice progressive country against ebil racist England, as if they know anything about the UK are getting on my nerves.

GREAT BRITAIN IS OUR GREATEST ALLY

OBONGO IS A DUMB NIGGER

No, Norway, Switzerland and Iceland are vastly superior to you because they're part of the master race, not chavs.

Norway is in a rough spot right now because of oil market crash, but they are still like one of the biggest exporters of fish in Europe. Pic related. Kinda helps when EU doesn't fuck you out of your territorial fishing waters.

twitter.com/ConnorGillies/status/746241074998480896

The amusing thing is that the Scots are still pretty homogeneous in terms of demographics.

>live in London /Oxford
>have noone irl to celebrate this with

So glad I have brit/pol/

MOTION OF NO CONFIDENCE IN JEZZA ISSUED

Got a link or pic? Not doubting you, but it'd be great to see it.

and were glad to have you

The salt is amazing

It just broke on BBC1. twitter.com/bbcbreaking/status/746298812579348480

NO ESCAPE FOR YOU, CUCKS

WRONG
SIDE
OF
HISTORY

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The say "Made Turnberry Great Again" lad

Those will be on ebay for $5k after Trump ascends.

AYYYYYYY

Now watch as all the commies crawl out of the woodwork to defend Dead Leader.

Trump is so nice. I've watched probably over 100 of his speeches tbh.

Not being a cunt like literally every other world leader, and just saying "Well in referendums you just have to let the people decide, I'm not taking a side, this is their country."

kek

Yeah TF is kinda transparent.

It's the same thing with my dad.

I am not inclined to believe it.

Wtf is that a statistical margin of error or something?

NIGEL HAS BARRAGED THE ENTIRE SPECTRUM OF BRITISH POLITICS

Who is this? He was on BBC One and called for a new shadow government.
He literally just said "We need a new shadow government" and then corrected himself. LOL

Amerifat here, is this good for us?

Also, when Cameron steps down there will be new elections for PM or will they just put up a new Conservative MP?

Yes it is. It's the same room as a few of her other pics. Plus, it's obvious it's her just from looking at her mouth.

FRESH FARAGE

Some good material for you guys, AlbertoBarbosa, RobertMugabe or MoralityOfficial

Corbyn was on our side all along tbh

Maybe rejected ballots? I dunno.

Inevitably the Blarities will vote him out in a secret ballot, and the core support that voted him in will abandon them.

Gunna be fun watching the Labour Party tear itself apart.

We're not sure. It only means that the two main parties of Parliament, the Tories and Labour, are shattered, and that leaves room for other players to enter.

>MPs TABLE MOTION OF NO CONFIDENCE IN LEAVER OF UK LABOUR PARTY, JEREMY CORBYN

IT KEEPS GETTING BETTER

Shadow government is the opposition government. The current shadow government is the Labour party

tasteful numix fam

Might be the few people trying to infiltrate UKIP.

Those are the people who only vote UKIP as a protest against Lab/Con/Lib-Dem

Did Nige just call someone a fucking pikey?

Thanks m8

Yalls system can be super confusing at times tbh fam.

Although our ineffectiveness in the US congress is a strength. Less bullshit gets through.

Don't just won't learn, will they.

I DON'T EVEN CARE IF ANOTHER SCOTTISH VOTE HAPPENS, I'M MINING SO MUCH FUCKING SALT UP HERE

Kek you are a kind and giving god

Oh Really? I thought he was refering to reptilian lizardpeople. Tsk, tsk.

I'm still not convinced that thing wasn't born male

Probably Cuckswell the Tory plant

link?

THE JOKE THAT WRITES ON ITSELF
COMEDY GOLD

It's a system that's been forged over 400 years, so some intricacies can be hard to grasp. The US is geographically yuuuuuuuge, so I can understand that our system doesn't work across the Pond.

see

See

Who /gettingsodrunktheyfallasleepinagutter/ tonight lads?

Worthy of celebration. Loads of bets to call in too 👌👌🇬🇧🇬🇧

For instance, the House of Lords… why.

They serve no purpose but in the worst scenario to delay a bill from what I understand. They seem to be a glorified bitching peanut gallery for appointees.

Is this the biggest single day of happenings since the second world war?

yes it is

Aren't you the cunt who talks shit about her because she blocked you on Twitter for being a creepy annoying faggot?

This is a dream, lads, it's got to be

That, or we've all fallen into a collective coma Life-On-Mars styled, and we're living in heaven

Oh yes, I am arguing with a Ungrateful Scot at the moment. for Some reason he thinks Trump is a hack, due to the fact he had previously "4 bankruptcies".

Anyone wanna give me sources that can shut his bagpipe sucking mouth?

i may have to give my dad a ring and see if he feels like a drink and a curry or something

I want to acquire some 'Leave" pamphlets or campaign signs here in the US to have for collectors value. Any ideas on how to acquire that across the pond lads? I have a friend there but he went out drinking last night for the results so I am sure he is beyond hammered. I can't imagine the scene in yalls pubs of little England.

Rather bittersweet tbh.

The failure rate for new businesses is 50%.

Look at that fucking list.

I have a UKIP letter if you want to swap for a MAGA hat.

It'll be impossible to get them normally now mate, should have done it when the campaign yet, get someone to ship theirs over, only way now.

ask him how many companies does he have, or how many companies does he KNOW he have. And them as him if 4 bankruptcies is too much compared with the emporium he has

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/sep/21/carly-fiorina/trumps-four-bankruptcies/

Lad's I'm terrible at OC, or at least editing it in this case, but what do you guys think of this attempt?

You always has us

I'm going to try to talk to woes at 8pm in his hangout.

TRUMP CONFIRMED HE'S NIMBLE

Trump is very likeable in Turnberry Press Conference

y-you too

The House of Lords is a relic of the bicameral system, and represents the old aristocracy of England. They have no actual political power (after they got defanged by the reforms). Getting rid of them would be akin to removing an important part of our heritage.

The States never had a landed aristocracy when you guys created your own government, so that's likely why it appears very foreign.

HE SAID IT, HE SAID THE THING!!!!!

NIMBLE

My plan is go drink with my mates drowning their sorrows and be very smug.

He slapped down the question on why he built the golf course really quickly. Seemed genuinely angry about it too.

What type of letter are you talking about?

sav'd

make the final nige bigger and put it beneath the first 2

Do you guys have a video of Nigel in tears after hearing the results? It was supposedly in Sky but I missed it.

Going to spend this weekend making some OC of my own to commemorate this victory

this is the price of freedom

They barely lasted an hour, the self-obsessed, narcissistic, virtue signalling, dopamine whores.

I STILL CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE IT, WE DID IT LADS

=WHEN DID EVERYTHING GO SO RIGHT==

Don't remember him being in tears, but he looks very emotional here

twitter.com/Nigel_Farage/status/746217696623157249

It happened.

Not sure which one, but I'll give you the relevant tweets from Sky News:
twitter.com/SkyNews/status/746228267934322688

twitter.com/SkyNews/status/746194894629154817

twitter.com/SkyNews/status/746180017156042752

twitter.com/SkyNews/status/746177512212832256

no look at the different position of the curtains in line to the mirror, and there's a shelf next to her left arm in the 4th picture, "her" torso is also wider in the first picture.

=BRITONS NEVER WILL BE SLAVES=

Has anyone checked to see if there's a new Ben Garrison drawing?

ONLY 43 PROTESTORS AT TRUMP CONFERENCE

POST YFW BREXIT SMASHED THE HOPES AND DREAMS OF ANTI-TRUMP LEFTARDS

SOMEONE RECORD THIS!

From their newsletter, I signed up and they posted me one.

I'm not sure which one either but thanks lads.

I still can't believe it happened.

My chips need seasoning lad. Post 'em.

B A S E D

MAYO OR GTFO

He's probably going to do one. He's been pushing brexit really hard.

Makes me happy just to think about how happy are Nige must be

How is Brexit going to affect the Schengen Agreement?

Nada. We're not even part of it, and Schengen's been suspended in many areas thanks to rapefugees.

I think we aren't part of it

also, I blew the fuck out of scotty boy.

I asked him how many companies trump had. Needless to say. beloew 0.5% of your companies going bankrupt clearly means trump is an idiot, right guys?

I have a newfound hatred for scots

Need a new thread, boys.

If Scotland holds another Indy Ref I can't see them voting out. Think about it.

A years time when another couple of countries have voted to leave, oil hasn't gone back up, they'd be looking at the prospect of joining the Euro, and having to fork out for Greece, while building homes for turkroaches.

I hope they leave in a referendum.

I would but those hats are not cheap m8 hah. I bought one for myself and it was like 35 dollars I think after shipping. Plus, the shipping back and forth to the UK.

who /halfcut/ here?

RULE BRITANNIA

Not to mention oil prices are bad right now and Scotland has the highest debt per GDP out of all the European countries.

Same, oil trade is falling, budget deficit is 10%, new members of EU have to join Euro and most of Scotland's trade is with England, to top it off the EU is about to fucking implode.

FOREHEAD CUNT BTFO

Trump: ==RIGHT NOW I DON'T THINK DAVID CAMERON WANTS TO MEET ANYBODY==

We're not European anymore, fellow :^)

No, this is what I'm talking about:

ec.europa.eu/social/main.jsp?catId=457

What will happen to EU citizens currently living in the UK?

Also they might see massive growth in their fishing industry which would all go away upon reentering the EU.

New bread

BROWN SAUCE ON CHIPS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BROWN SAUCE IS ONLY FOR FRIED FOOD YOU FILTHY USE SALT AND VINEGAR INSTEAD

Don't forget these talking points lads, crush that bitches independent dreams before they start.

F

WE NEED A NEW THREAD

BROWN IS NOT A FLAVOR.

IRL salt lad, i think i'm burning all my fucking bridges, mate got angry when cameron resigned and i smugly said "isnt that what you wanted for 6 years mate?" got proper pissed off at me.

This shit was just at 993 12 hours ago. WTF?

Trump speech was good, lads.

F

No, its a shit Scotsman

racist fuck

We had a cheeky little brexit and they can't handle the bants and self deportations.

Best part at the end:
DO YOU HAVE A MESSAGE FOR NICOLA STURGEON, MR TRUMP?

"I don't know her."

SCOTTISH FISHWOMAN BTFO

Well lads. I'm off for a celebratory pint.

Comedy gold mate.

The derision displayed for the poor and disenfranchised working classes of Britain is disgusting, especially from an arrogant foreigner.

hahahaha what a wanker

I've just lost about 85% of my Uni mates from my 2 facebook statuses.

He was bobbin and greetin like a wee bairn

Go choke on some wheatgrass, hippy.

GTFO, don't come back and stay on twitter.

I was tearing up last night bros and now it's happening again…. The first blow has been struck against the globalists

Oh wait. Your post was calling that shit out. NM lad.

emojis are great tools for shitposting fam, embrace the shitpost

NM again. Never come back.

Can independence day get any better?

sush, embrace the memes

Fucking glorious lad… I have the biggest smile on my face and I'm drunk as fuck. Everyone said it wasn't happening and that we are eternal cucks, but we fucking WON.

This is the start to unfucking our shit. Rule Britannia!

Cmon lad, don't be a fag.

NEW THREAD

good on ya nigel

Great trips confirm.. It's time for change in all parts of life.

If these people cannot be bothered to understand politics, but still wish to fight over them, then they are of no use to anyone. They are fools who will spend their entire lives being miserable due to emotionally fueled, self-imposed ignorance.

The greater world we are aiming for will have no place for mentally stunted adult toddlers who want the entire world to be governed by feelings.