169g of tomatoes used to make 100g of ketchup

How the fuck is this possible?

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Ketchup Water
vid.me/vEL2

Matthew Wood
Matthew Wood

100g of ketchup
You see, when using inferior metric system instead of useful Freedom Units™, measuring ketchup is difficult

Alexander Mitchell
Alexander Mitchell

ketchup

Jackson Williams
Jackson Williams

it's rigged , like your fuckin elections.

Nicholas Price
Nicholas Price

check em

Kevin Evans
Kevin Evans

see, those, who use metric system use tomatoes, squeeze everything thats good in them and evaporate excess water - thats how u get less ketchup from more tomatoes.
Imperial fucks, in the meantime, mash the tomatoes, add sugar, preservatives, bleach, sand and oil and get 100g of ketchup out of 10g of tomatoes

Blake Perry
Blake Perry

tomatoes are 95-97% water, so 169g of fresh tom contains 6g of dry matter. urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Ketchup Water

Grayson Cruz
Grayson Cruz

vid.me/vEL2

Carnage

Luis Hill
Luis Hill

I pray that the mods will delete this thread

Angel Lee
Angel Lee

?
Here's your bump.

Nicholas Wright
Nicholas Wright

Praying is good. It may not solve your problem but it can make you feel like you tried.

Jonathan Wright
Jonathan Wright

They remove the tomato seeds before making the ketchup

Luis Hill
Luis Hill

Are you fucking retarded. Just because you start with 169g of tomatoes doesn't mean you are using 169g of ingredients in the final product.

Jonathan Collins
Jonathan Collins

I read that as clean cock lap
Am I gay?

Leo Richardson
Leo Richardson

they cook the tomatoes down into a sauce dummy.

Jordan Bailey
Jordan Bailey

What do you mean? If you started out with 100g and ended up with 169g that would definitely be unusual. Are you just an American who gets confused by superior systems of measurement?

Benjamin Jackson
Benjamin Jackson

it may not solve your problem
may

Benjamin Howard
Benjamin Howard

Hellmann's

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit