Dysnomia is everything wrong with Holla Forums

truth

Bump

ITT: salty pedos and spammers

did he call you a faggot, op? did he?

Yeah, Barth poster or Kennedy fag would be so much better.

Dubs

Barth2032 for BO!

op, dysnerdia is pretty bad, but who cares? why the need to incessantly ram your disfavor down Holla Forums's throat? everything about this site is pretty bad, in case your compulsive-obsessive disorder caused you to overlook the wider picture. from the owner to the software to the mods and above all the userbase, all is shit as far as the eye can see. and you are part of it.

Bump for truth. Except I like all those things despite it all. Just feels comfy. Still OP can you give it a rest? This is all a few people have talked about for months and months.

OP is a faggot

Dysnomia is awesome, great mod.

butthurt pedofag detected.

dysnomia is a cool guy, he literally saved Holla Forums from being destroyed by undercover feds posing as pedofags.
the fact that you took time to make this shitty comparison proves how butthurt you are that your plans went to shit by a brave mod of Holla Forums.

Try to post original content (wait patiently). Then get shut down by someone else posting. This place is fucked. He does everything wrong. How the fuck do you expect a fucking happening thread to happen dysnomia? This place is going to become stale real quick if you don't fix this shit.

Sounds like a female.

I made that image unironically

t. hired by dysnomia to attention whore

I wish to know more about the blue lady mr BV

you're late with this month check, btw

Less talk, more action.

Nice fuccing damage control dysnomia

Lolcard was a breddy gud guy…
I miss him

You know what you have to do.

Come on guys, I don't look like that!

Oops wrong trip.

rulecuccs, moralfags, and NoFun-Allowed'ers
detected

bump

Literally true

He fuccing loves shitpost on twitter

Her name is lapis and she's a semen demon

didn't you read the part where it said "un"

True story, OP

You must be a butthurt pedo. Only pedos dislike dysnomia.

t. SJW

All of this autistic shitposting about Dysomnia reminds me of the shitting on m00t bacc in the day. Honestly puts a smile on my face.

Dysnomia is not Lowcard good, but he's doing his best with a 4cucc, cancer filled board.
Spam filter is cancer though.
Let the spam come.
We will defend ourselves.

Also, word filters.
This shit introduced me to a new word that I love more than faggot.
Stay butt hurt, sodomites.

Vete al diablo

I would sure like to know why my AR 15 thread got deleted. It didn't contain anything objectionable. I post bear ip so it's not a vpn issue either. Seems to happen to my threads a lot.

to prevent mass shootings

kek frowns upon me for my shitpost

Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of shit that you anons don’t know shit about. Dysnomia knows every fine grain of said shit. And then some…
He gives us food, shelter and keeps this family together. I would shill for him every day.

bimp

bamp

uncle'd again :^)

daily bump

Somebody seriously needs to shoot dysnomia for being such a faggot ass rulecuck.
If anyone is willing to do it than i will give you my AR 15.