I actually always thought this was /int/ trying to ruse us, but I just got banned for posting this...

I actually always thought this was /int/ trying to ruse us, but I just got banned for posting this. What the actual fuck? Since when did Holla Forums turn into a sperg daycare?

I shitpost on Holla Forums all the time, even though communism is autistic as fuck, and I've never once gotten banned.

Do these faggots not understand that their primary asset is that they don't care and therefore cannot be subverted? Also, who the fuck owns Holla Forums and doesn't allow fun threads? cuck pol was never this bad.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/leftypol/res/1095051.html#q1095051
goldliar.com
archive.is/JF8Mb
archive.is/zn0sS
archive.is/MfQ3T
archive.is/ketyN
soundcloud.com/user-105358565/alcoholocaust-evalion-and-mikey
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Your newfag was showing. Nobody on Holla Forums is genuinely happy about anything.

Nice attention whore blog post. Nobody on Holla Forums cares about your feelings, they are there to discuss politics. Also happiness over Trump's win was a given so you were just sliding other threads regardless if you meant to or not.

In case that was still too complicated to understand:

Starting threads on Holla Forums about YOURSELF is not welcome.

well op, Holla Forums has been infiltrated since gamergate, the mods are stormfront feds.
go to /politics/ or /liberty/ they are so much better political boards.

stromcuck detected.

OP is full of shit leftypol is a safe space for commie faggots…they banned me for simply asking for evidence that communism could be economically feasible.

Nice try, Holla Forums.

When you publicly announce that you are going to start doing this it really ruins your chances of success.

everyone is /leftpol/, Holla Forums, shill and jidf.
How does it feel that your paranoia and your shill mods are making you irrelevant and hated by the whole site?

pic related

Holla Forums gtfo

I like Holla Forums more than Holla Forums because they allow more funposting even though I don't actually agree with them politically.

I thought CTR was the new boogyman?

OP, it was an unfair ban, but it's just a one day ban.

Try getting a permaban for no reason then you have the right to be butthurt.

I used to think it's just the mods of Holla Forums that are the cancer, till I found it's the population of Holla Forums that is weak as fuck and get triggered by everything that they need their hugbox mentality and mods to protect them from different opinions.

Your world view is so weak that it can't withstand criticism.

op did nothing wrong, you fags are cucks, if hitler was alive he would have gassed you for being sjw cucks who get triggered by everything.

David Brock failed to correct the election and now nobody wants to fund his operation anymore. And while I agree CTR was turned into a boogyman, JIDF never disappeared and has been focused on sabotaging Holla Forums's 'altright' outreich program while using 'newright' jewright as their way of coopting it.

yeah I guess it is CTR now, I just don't follow Holla Forums's boogey man of the day anymore, they are boring fucks.

I don't know man, I spend five hours shitposting about why segregation is a good thing and didn't even get a warning. I posted the exact same trump thread on leftypol
8ch.net/leftypol/res/1095051.html#q1095051

It got anchored, but I'm still able to post there.

I'm not even leftypol you fucking autist, keep rationalizing away the fact that Holla Forums isn't even Holla Forums anymore, and has morphed into a carbon copy of /n/ with more trigger happy mods.

why do these fags need to lie constantly?
no wonder alex jones is their new hero.

wtf is CTR?

"Correct the record"

I've never heard of that in my entire life so I think I'll just keep hating the Jews.

a pro hillary website that Holla Forums inflated to make into a mafia type organization boogey man.

well, the jews definitely deserve it.

Holla Forums never banned me even though I troll them alot.

Holla Forums has become Jim's private army. it's one form of retardaton to wish the return of hitler, it's an altogether more serious illness to line up obediently behind Jim and make goldliar.com turn a buck. how retarded are these people?

I've seen this picture posted in a lot of drama threads

Yeah because I'm a Tewi shitposter who shitposts in a lot of drama threads.

sage negated

/int*/ are right about a lot of things, but they go about sharing it in the wrong way.

a board without lulz is not worth lurking.

make this a banner and give Dysnomia a taste of the pointed end.

there is nothing wrong with lulz, but they have a strange flavor of 'lulz' that tries to be serious.
you can't be serious and lulz at the same time… nobody can understand sarcasm on the interweb

w-what if I told you that I am dysnomia

lulz is the essence of imageboards, I know what you mean though, yet there are boards on Holla Forums that are anti-lulz and our duty to shit on such boards.

I second this dysnomia

dysnomia is pro lulz though.

This, /int/ is so serious about lulz that they end up killing lulz with their seriousness.

President Trump.

Holla Forums is compromised, Jim needs to replace the mods.

duty and lulz don't mix.

Holla Forums a shit, don't waste your time

chop, chop. blunt end it is.

It's not that they're serious about lulz, they're just… serious. Idk, something about them feels strict.

They do have some lulzy memes tbh imo:
ironic nigger speak
t. meme
take it easy
the heh pill
etc etc.

It's that something about them seems far too linear and rigid to be true chaotic neutral 'lulz' to the point of them seeming to be serious and destructive.

what does trump has to do with my post?
are you high?

kek. you're well off the pace. Jim owns Holla Forums already. it's just a funnel to the goldcuckster site. nothing happens on Holla Forums without Mr.J's approval.

Then we need a new site

DYSNOMIA FOR Holla Forums 2017

quads approve

THIS

Nice quad satan.

The sad part is that you can't shitpost on Holla Forums without getting banned. Taking the shitpost aspect from an imageboard takes away the culture.

If you pay attention you'll notice that the boards you can shitpost on are the most fun

Meanwhile the boards you can't shitpost on are full of bitter faggots and horrible mods
etc

tl;dr shitposting is a fundamental part of imageboard culture.

FIRST THREAD

archive.is/JF8Mb

BOARD LOG ARCHIVE

archive.is/zn0sS

LAST THREAD

archive.is/MfQ3T

BOARD LOG ARCHIVE

archive.is/ketyN

The mods are freaking out.

They are losing control and now are trying to mount a counter-narrative.

These people are trash, check the audio-link below to see what sort of people the moderators choose to assist, and see if you don't get douche-tingling dejavu as relates to the behavior of the mods.

The accusation of 'this being Evalion 2.0' have been made in each thread.

Here's an audiofile that demonstrates the core of the opposition to Evalion, which comes in the form of a pedophilic internet-stalking beta-male who coordinated to attack Evalion and destroy her support, because she was more successful as a White Nationalist e-celeb than he was and rejected his romantic interest.

BLACKMAIL! PEDOPHILIC GROOMING! AUTISTIC BETA-MALE KVETCHING!

ITS ALL HERE!

Enjoy.

Enjoy.

Look at this cringey fucking formatting.

Why are you samefagging so hard in this thread, faggot?

Holla Forums mods already violated the rules for modding by banning ipranges.

so we have a strong reason to remove the imkikey asshole. it's a matter of talking to the global moderation and the site owner.

dysnomia will make a great Holla Forums mod.

The faggots get triggered by vegan posting btw, it's the best way to make them sperg out.

your samefag detectors are fucked up m8

Are you playing a joke on me?

IT IS ME!

dubs confirm

who the fuck is Heil? and why is he such a cuck?
are all the Holla Forums vol and mods are total faggots?
I am afraid we need to remove the whole team.

yeah dude,I am a fuckin wizard.

shooped.

I got banned from Holla Forums for asking if sanuc was political. Don't believe OPs lies they are just as bad. This is an Holla Forums outreach thread.

This tbh.

Recently they stated,
"Any user who stays on a chan or board with corrupt mods has battered wife's syndrome" - Anonymous, 2016, journal entry from the "shitposting wars"

try endchan /politics/

t shill

As long as it isn't a Nazi/Commie echochamber, I'm willing to give it a go.

That's a total lie.
ANOTHER /leftycuck/ PSYOP THREAD

can be arranged…

shut up fag, we despise leftypol as much as we despise you, go to hell ideological cucks.

how does a libertarian-neutral Holla Forums sound ?

silent.

I disagree,if stormfags,commie,libertarian fags want to coome everyone should be welcome.kinnda like how /politics/ is

Fuck off imkampfy

excuse my wording

better?

Hi Holla Forums