Which would you choose?

Which would you choose?

If we kill the muslims who is gonna fuck the goats? Niggers maybe?

One of the toughest questions I've ever seen posed. Overall I hate people though, and there are more Moslems than Jews, so I'm gonna have to go with Moslems here needing to be wiped out.

all muslims die

muslims vastly out number jews throughout the world and cause far more trouble and destruction

i would force the jews to become muslims first and then choose muslims

also this

all mudslimes die

all jews die and i'll kill the muslims myself.
of the two, the jew is more cunning.

Jewish population, including people identifying as partly Jewish and non-Jews with Jewish parents, that numbers 17.3 million globally

According to a 2010 study that was released in January 2011,[1][2] Islam has 1.6 billion adherents, making up over 23% of the world population.[3][4][5] According to another study in 2015 Islam has 1.7 billion adherents

Ahh a question i have long pondered. Sure there are more muslims globally, but consider the influence of the average muslim vs the average jew. I also think that eliminating the jews would mean the muzzies would settle down in the middle east even if slightly, whereas the jews as a whole have invaded every single country.
For these reasons i say jew.

Despite their ever-present trickery, the Jews are doing a pretty good job do far.

I'll have to choose the Muslims.

Muslims. The jews just want to rule the world, muslims seek to destroy it. The first one can always be reversed, the latter can not.

what they are good at is evading attempts to wipe them out. Even when the process was industrialized, many escaped.

I'd rather all the blacks die tbh.

But anyone saying muslims is retarded. Jews are the biggest threat and always have been. They literally got us to erase our own European history through christcucking us.

We have been under the Jewish control for 2000 years and continue to be. Most people cant even wrap their head around this.

Jews. Without jews there'd be no muslims in my country.

post pics of your basement faraday cage. you can make Holla Forums great again.

Jews.
The Jews are a much more dangerous threat. They employ subterfuge, lies and propaganda to achieve their goals whereas Muslims are much more overt. They can be fought openly and forced back into their sandy little shit holes.

All Jews because they can blend into society. And then when we can jill all Muslims without opposition.

The Jews are the ones making the Muslims and do more behind-the-scenes damage, so the Jews.

kill the jews, without them muslims lose power

Jews. The roots the Jews have laid into society would be much harder to remove than those of Muslims, making the latter easier (and more fun) to remove conventionally

Jews. Muslims are already good at killing themselves

I'm jew.

why?

Jews

Fundamentalism dies. Fundamentalism is the problem.

Both?

A pleasure!
How are jew?

christians

OP dies

Without Jewish puppet-masters, Muslims are child-raping cavemen who can't into statecraft, war or anything more technical than guerilla terrorist attacks, basically making them no more a threat than the average american gangbanger
Remove matzo and muslim cease to be a real threat

that was thoroughly retarded

hang all atheists

This. You hit the nail on the head.

Seriously Schlomo McSheckelstein. Could you BE anymore Jewish? Just get your good goy mask on and take a picture and post it.

Easily #2. For all the the Jews' flaws, at least they're not hell-bent on converting the entire world to their wacky-ass religion.

Mudslimes, , forgets is all the asian, african and european mudslimes that aren't jewish puppets.

Deus Vult!

Fun fact, all sionists will hang too with that option.

You are a living meme. Embrace it and become the next CWC for us famalam

Yeah, instead they're hellbent on making the world their servants. When a 1000 years from now your descendants are brain-dead cattle then tell me you made the right decision