I no longer wonder why Finland has the highest suicide rates in the world

Other urls found in this thread:

ling.helsinki.fi/~fkarlsso/genkau2.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't know spurdospeak
What does it say?

Are those real mongolese words?

apparently yes

Can someone translate these spurdorunes into English?

I think it says something about being gay

How the fuck do they use Twitter with words like this

Problem translating this to english is not fault of finnish :^)

Anyway, it's grammatically correct but its almost gibberish. Most of those are insane compound words, "Äteritsiputeritsipuolilautatsijänkä" is stupid place name and "epäjärjestelmällistyttämättömyydelläänsäkään" is just weird word form that is never actually used.

Finnish isn't that hard. See here how to easily produce those different word forms.
ling.helsinki.fi/~fkarlsso/genkau2.html

Why dont you translate it instead of talking about it you weinerface

I can't defile great finnish language that way.

Please? :3

My brain starts hurt just by thinking translating this…
Especially this word. No way I can translate it correctly.

Shitty translation goes something like this
breaking of the atomic-nuclear-reactor-generator-condenser-wheel-gear

without even his disorganizationing

And fuck this thread. My head almost exploded. And now I feel bad for raping the language so bad. :(

I'd say the language has raped itself if it has words like this

The Soviets starting the Winter War has never been more justified.

Their food being absolute garbage probably has something to do with the suicide rates too.

Its a dirty language for shitskinned mongoloids dont feel bad

Gordon just lost all his credibility

For not liking shit tasting food?
Fuck off Finn.

By God, what a fate. No wonder these people make the finest meme on the whole internet, they have so much reason to be upset.

Äteritsiputeritsipuolilautatsijänkä is a bog in bumfuck nowhere named as a tourist stunt like Llanfair­pwllgwyngyll­gogery­chwyrn­drobwll­llan­tysilio­gogo­goch was in Wales. It means nothing. Epäjärjestelmällistyttämättömyydelläänsäkään(köhän) is a grammatically valid nonsense word created to demonstrate the quirks of Finnish conjugation.

The sentence translates roughly to: "Did the aeroplane-jet-turbine-motor-help-mechanic-corporal-student from Äteritsiputeritsipuolilautatsijänkä even with his/her lack of unsystemization manage to cause the breakage of the atomic-nuclear-energy-reactor-generator-cooler-turbine-gear-switch?". Lentokonesuihkuturbiinimoottoriapumekaanikkoaliupseerioppilas is an actual military title and an atomiydinenergiageneraattorilauhduttajaturbiiniradasvaihde component is indeed referenced in translated nuclear reactor terminology.

even that bitch is ugly

Finland truly is the worst place in the world

just imagine receiving an order from one, and having to say "Yes sir, Lentokonesuihkuturbiinimoottoriapumekaanikkoaliupseerioppilas!" without fumbling

Is fingolese pronounced phonetically as it looks?

Yes, Finnish is at least very easy to pronounce since it doesn't have any weird quirks in that regard

The White Death racked up 505 confirmed kills during the 3 month long Soviet Failed invasion of Finland.

The Russians had 363,000 casualties compared to the Finnish 70,000.

And I thought German compound words were bad
actually it's a pretty neat feature

Finnish is just plain ugly and looks like someone spamming keyboard keys, lllllliiiiiikkkkeeeee sssssooooo

ebin laatu

y'all niggas just lacking in taste

butifel language 5/5 t. finn

haters are swedes, swedes are all gay

what a slut lel

girl on the left is pretty cute. the others are ugly

this better? latvians singing same song

no thanks, I'm not a pedo

The blonde with the yellow ribbon….

finnish is a beautiful language

t. Pekka