Where are oldfags now?

Other urls found in this thread:

thecoldweiner.com.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

in your mom's vagina

Define oldfag

gone as you can see

Pre 2008 diaspora

I started my shitposting career on 4chan in 2008 as Project Chanology was approaching. I wouldn't call myself an oldfag though - IMHO oldfags are 2003-2007.

Where do you need one of those?

Dead or v&

On Holla Forums

on reddit

im oldfag

prove it by posting a pic only an oldfag would have

inb4 naked banana

that's not an oldfag pic at all

that's an Holla Forums oldfag pic

hello

is it me you're looking for?

how long have you been here?

yo

If oldfags keep doing that there will be no more pictures only oldfags would have.

Prove you're an oldfag by explaining or telling the origin of one of these terms:

niggerspam
meat mountain
1,2,3,4,5,6,?
sup Holla Forums

secret stash of sepia cp detected.
you are gay

ancientfag detected, in spirit if not fact

fuck fact. embrace the 21st century and visit thecoldweiner.com. make jim rich at last.

Playing vidya as always

Shitposting in Hell.

Don't worry, OP, we'll join them soon enough.

bump

im rit heer

Trips made me shit like this

Oldfags meaning like Lemonparty?

Gilbert Raborg literally did nothing wrong

Oldfag test:
Post the old hag we crowned queen of 8/b/.

checkem

'05er here.

It never gets any better.

who is this semen demon

Oh god, I thought we were already done with dizzy shitting dick nipples, also why haven't I seen this one before.

It kind of does, but only momentarily before going back to reaching new lows.
t. 04

Oldfag isn't defined by the years spent within imageboard culture. What made imageboards great were the people, and the people that made it great to begin with have either grown up and left these types of sites all togheter, or moved deeper into the web (to places that you can't reach).

id post the thora birch pic but it's too obscure

not always true. think of it like 8ch has a pretty low post count, and it's an offshoot of 4ch. same as voat/reddit userbase. every time you go deeper you end up with less people. add in the fact that one generalization i'm comfortable making about internet oldfags is that you only get more and more paranoid. another point against the theory.
-John Paul Autiste

We're lurking

Started in 2006. Had to split my time between 4chon.net and 4chan because of when moot killed /new/, then when Holla Forums started, I was more into 4chon/new/. Came here from the jump, but now I mostly lurk. No longer a NEET.

I've been around since day one 4chan.
Ask me anything you want.

What is your favorite anine?
Do you think newfags can assimilate?

NGE, Lain, Excel Saga, 2x2 = Shinobu-den, Galaxy Express 999, Ranma ½, Tsurikichi Sanpei to name some.
Recently, Puella Magi Madoka Magica.

Newfags don't really assimilate, instead they pile up until they're the new majority, and restructure the board/site in their image.
Oldfags leave, give up, or simply become the minority and newfags dictate how the board/site moves foward.
This is why the userbase changed dramatically, and will continue to change.
What is now the majority will become a minority in the future and something else will come and become the new majority.

If i had to make a prediction, it will always have something to do with counter culture.
Anything that is the opposite of the mainstream groupthink will always be the direction imageboard regulars will gravitate towards when they first come here (assuming this format of website will last in the coming years).

This oldfag got sick of this pathetic madhouse and pretty much dropped off. There is no future. There is only suicide after my parents die. How truly sad that all my worst fears about humanity were proven to be devastatingly correct.

I stopped caring about the the time 4chanarchive disappeared. From there on, what was left of the chan's glorious heritage was mere reposts and screencaps.

I don't miss it. I never felt involved to begin with, even though I witnessed the rise of ED and the great raids of our time.

Been lurking around before 4cuck was made (Ayashii Warudo time period)
As always, these types of threads reek of newfags (more than other typical Holla Forums threads.)
I've moved on, I realized that all this time that we have an infinitely repeating system embedded into any website this community exoduses to. newfags who think that being an oldfag is actually a good thing. So what happens? We have stale and repeated memes. We have the same exact shit over and over again. There was never any "Creativity". There wasn't ever any "Euphoric" time period Holla Forums had. Around a decade ago Holla Forums was essentially the same board its always been. Don't let nostalgia get to your brain

I realized that the "cancer" that was killing Holla Forums was just me maturing. I'm not a 14 year old faggot anymore that can stay on Holla Forums for hours before getting irritated.