Joshua Hall
Joshua Hall

gone as you can see

Nicholas Garcia
Nicholas Garcia

Pre 2008 diaspora

Liam Ross
Liam Ross

I started my shitposting career on 4chan in 2008 as Project Chanology was approaching. I wouldn't call myself an oldfag though - IMHO oldfags are 2003-2007.

Luis Turner
Luis Turner

Where do you need one of those?

Isaac Hill
Isaac Hill

Dead or v&

Jeremiah Phillips
Jeremiah Phillips

On /v/

Luke Moore
Luke Moore

on reddit

Leo Fisher
Leo Fisher

im oldfag

Ian Butler
Ian Butler

prove it by posting a pic only an oldfag would have

Christopher Adams
Christopher Adams

inb4 naked banana

Lincoln Turner
Lincoln Turner

that's not an oldfag pic at all

Michael Cox
Michael Cox

that's an Holla Forums oldfag pic

Matthew Hughes
Matthew Hughes

hello

Ryder Cruz
Ryder Cruz

is it me you're looking for?

William Cooper
William Cooper

how long have you been here?

Christian Bell
Christian Bell

yo

Thomas Robinson
Thomas Robinson

If oldfags keep doing that there will be no more pictures only oldfags would have.

Nicholas Brown
Nicholas Brown

Prove you're an oldfag by explaining or telling the origin of one of these terms:

niggerspam
meat mountain
1,2,3,4,5,6,?
sup Holla Forums

Tyler Cooper
Tyler Cooper

secret stash of sepia cp detected.
you are gay

Elijah Reyes
Elijah Reyes

ancientfag detected, in spirit if not fact

Nathaniel Flores
Nathaniel Flores

fact
fuck fact. embrace the 21st century and visit thecoldweiner.com. make jim rich at last.

Zachary Cook
Zachary Cook

Playing vidya as always

Gabriel Brooks
Gabriel Brooks

Shitposting in Hell.

Don't worry, OP, we'll join them soon enough.

Easton Reed
Easton Reed

bump

Oliver Anderson
Oliver Anderson

im rit heer

Lucas King
Lucas King

Trips made me shit like this

Ayden Ortiz
Ayden Ortiz

Oldfags meaning like Lemonparty?

Jackson Ortiz
Jackson Ortiz

Gilbert Raborg literally did nothing wrong

Ethan Brooks
Ethan Brooks

Oldfag test:
Post the old hag we crowned queen of 8/b/.

Zachary Cooper
Zachary Cooper

checkem

Hudson Cox
Hudson Cox

'05er here.

It never gets any better.

Carson Torres
Carson Torres

who is this semen demon

Jaxson Lee
Jaxson Lee

Oh god, I thought we were already done with dizzy shitting dick nipples, also why haven't I seen this one before.

It kind of does, but only momentarily before going back to reaching new lows.
t. 04

Joseph Phillips
Joseph Phillips

Oldfag isn't defined by the years spent within imageboard culture. What made imageboards great were the people, and the people that made it great to begin with have either grown up and left these types of sites all togheter, or moved deeper into the web (to places that you can't reach).

Carson Gonzalez
Carson Gonzalez

id post the thora birch pic but it's too obscure

Kevin Clark
Kevin Clark

not always true. think of it like 8ch has a pretty low post count, and it's an offshoot of 4ch. same as voat/reddit userbase. every time you go deeper you end up with less people. add in the fact that one generalization i'm comfortable making about internet oldfags is that you only get more and more paranoid. another point against the theory.
-John Paul Autiste

Andrew Jones
Andrew Jones

We're lurking

Michael Nelson
Michael Nelson

Started in 2006. Had to split my time between 4chon.net and 4chan because of when moot killed /new/, then when /pol/ started, I was more into 4chon/new/. Came here from the jump, but now I mostly lurk. No longer a NEET.

Robert Sullivan
Robert Sullivan

I've been around since day one 4chan.
Ask me anything you want.

Jacob Thomas
Jacob Thomas

What is your favorite anine?
Do you think newfags can assimilate?

Ryan Ramirez
Ryan Ramirez

What is your favorite anine?
NGE, Lain, Excel Saga, 2x2 = Shinobu-den, Galaxy Express 999, Ranma ½, Tsurikichi Sanpei to name some.
Recently, Puella Magi Madoka Magica.

Do you think newfags can assimilate?
Newfags don't really assimilate, instead they pile up until they're the new majority, and restructure the board/site in their image.
Oldfags leave, give up, or simply become the minority and newfags dictate how the board/site moves foward.
This is why the userbase changed dramatically, and will continue to change.
What is now the majority will become a minority in the future and something else will come and become the new majority.

If i had to make a prediction, it will always have something to do with counter culture.
Anything that is the opposite of the mainstream groupthink will always be the direction imageboard regulars will gravitate towards when they first come here (assuming this format of website will last in the coming years).

Jaxson Diaz
Jaxson Diaz

This oldfag got sick of this pathetic madhouse and pretty much dropped off. There is no future. There is only suicide after my parents die. How truly sad that all my worst fears about humanity were proven to be devastatingly correct.

Kevin Walker
Kevin Walker

I stopped caring about the the time 4chanarchive disappeared. From there on, what was left of the chan's glorious heritage was mere reposts and screencaps.

I don't miss it. I never felt involved to begin with, even though I witnessed the rise of ED and the great raids of our time.

Ayden Scott
Ayden Scott

Been lurking around before 4cuck was made (Ayashii Warudo time period)
As always, these types of threads reek of newfags (more than other typical Holla Forums threads.)
I've moved on, I realized that all this time that we have an infinitely repeating system embedded into any website this community exoduses to. newfags who think that being an oldfag is actually a good thing. So what happens? We have stale and repeated memes. We have the same exact shit over and over again. There was never any "Creativity". There wasn't ever any "Euphoric" time period Holla Forums had. Around a decade ago Holla Forums was essentially the same board its always been. Don't let nostalgia get to your brain
Assuming you even have nostalgia over Holla Forums

I realized that the "cancer" that was killing Holla Forums was just me maturing. I'm not a 14 year old faggot anymore that can stay on Holla Forums for hours before getting irritated.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit