Are we being invaded by SJWs?

Exhibits:

8ch.net/co/res/635253.html

8ch.net/co/res/642270.html

8ch.net/co/res/643376.html

Now, you can say I'm paranoid. But in case you didn't know, Cuckchan's Holla Forums was infiltrated by tumblrinas through threads on series tumblr latched onto like Avatar. And I'm sure you all know how 2014 went.

We're also in an election year with a candidate who could shift the paradigm (Trump). This might be triggering some web chimpouts that'll blow up as we get closer and closer to the end.

probably, so you got a plan to gas them out?

It happens on and off all the time, a lot more frequently in the summer.

call out the bullshit wherever you see it
webm related

We're not being invaded by SJWs.
We're being invaded by yet another wave of 4chan tourists who have been tainted by the stink of their unwashed homeland.

However, I'm not really sure what the solution is besides some unreasonable extermination based solely on keywords and opinions. And I really don't think any mod would have the tenacity to go down that route. But without some type of curb to this, it's only going to get worse. I wish I had a more conclusive answer.

Kill yourself, OP.

well it could be easier to just shame and insult anyone that embraces faggy things like transgender shiet, race and other stuff.

We should also insult people who can't spell shit.

sshhhiiieeet nigga, chekc yo cracka privedge

But seriously, fuck off if your into that kind of trash.

It's about the responses in the threads, not the OPs themselves.

That's a whole lot of work, though. And it's not like it really works. An anonymous dogpile doesn't make the perpetrator rethink their actions or go away, they either double down like the Anti-Jojo Power Girl Autist or just move to another thread continuously.

Also,"shame and insult faggy things like race"? Are you also from cuckchan and pretending to fit in?

In all the thread OP has shown as that almost nobody likes what they are shown or that what they are showing is good because they are actual characters.
In my opinion starting a witch hunt trying to close threads because people are discussing comics would just push people away. Holla Forums needs people and being paranoid will only make sure it dies out sooner.
Eitherway Being scared of SJWs will just make sure we become more like them.

Then why didn't you actually link to the responses you have a problem with?

First of all, I'm not the OP, guy who assumes things he doesn't know about.

Secondly, directly linking to dozens of responses would take an unreasonable amount of time, especially if they're coming from one or two threads.

I should of been clearer on that.
Like if user actually started to praise changes like that.

Better make a new thread to call them out and show how hip you are with the Holla Forums community, right?

you know what has to be made?

Inquisition

Reminder that goreposting/loliposting/etc will chase out most tumblrcunt invaders
It's a method that works well
But it means saving shoveldog on your device, which I ain't about to do because I can't be that edgy

wouldn't mod remove it too?

What the fuck does that even mean? I think you don't really have a point and are just saying hip to make it look like you do. Much like dumb people who say the word edgy over and over without really knowing what the fuck it means.

This. OP sees some threads he doesn't like and IT'S AN INVASION.

We had a metathread yesterday, if OP wasn't here to bring up his paranoid concerns then, too bad. The biggest problem I see is off topic derailing, often about politics, and BO says that's mostly just random trolls and people falling for random bait. So STOP FALLING FOR BAIT. If a thread you don't like is up, fucking hide the OP and then it won't show up when you look at the catalog. 90% of OP's brain problems are solved by that.

This whole thread is bait, reporting, hiding, done.

I'm saying OP's trying his hardest to fit in and shit up the board with more meta crap. Try and keep up.

I know, fucking commies keep getting triggered and ruining threads.

Woah easy there, that's tough talk. I'm surprised you didn't say 'kid' after it you passive-aggressive reddit cunt. You could also explain your point like someone who has a grasp on the language, if that's not too difficult.

A lot of people liked SU and the Loud House so they wouldn't care about all that gay shit in the shows.

Would he? Loli is 2d so it's not rulebreaking, gore probably is though idk

either Holla Forums or Holla Forums, either way fuck off with your drama shit

guess that could work, I'm thinking about applied to be a vol when BO makes the announcement.

I'll clean this place up.

See? An influx of shitchan tourists. Children who can't think for themselves but dribble out the same regurgitated phrases back into each other's throats while they giggle around in a circle hoping that they get to eat the cracker because that means they're the winner.

You're a retard, you know that.

Hope the pics help you work out when someone is trying to derail a topic, or give baseless praise to something. Bare in mind shills can work together to argue and drag others in to derail a topic.

Now, as for identifying an SJW (over just shit taste) is tricky- but not impossible.

- Playing identity politics.
> Claiming a user must be from __ board to have that opinion. We are all anonymous. We don't know where each other goes. Even if someone says "I'm from __"- it could be a lie. It creates identity politics and gets the boards arguing with one another- making it unenjoyable to be hear.

- Sympathy/agreeing with censorship or creating a hugbox of opinions. Even an anti-SJW hugbox.

- NEVER ignore the SJW.

- Don't suffer bad posters.

I'm sure there's other advice, but that's a good place to start.

Oh, and when in doubt "Lurk more" might work on ex-4chan anons.
Almost everyone can learn, those that can't get the treatment as explained above.

look faggot, don't show your colors and you should be fine

That's right user, keep blaming any scary posts that don't agree with you on boogeymen.

Few things to remember

tl;dr - It's a combination of destructive shitposters, SJW faggots with a political agenda, and some tumblr users.

I'm sorry if most anons don't like your views

Everytime a 4channer tries to prove you wrong, they do the exact opposite. This is because the 4channer has a small cashew nut rattling inside their skulls as replacement brains.

See

Saying boogeyman over and over doesn't prove you right, especially while you do the things we accuse you of doing.

come on man, Holla Forums anons have no sense of self awareness, they'll never be quality posters

So in SU threads, discuss (but not antagonistically), why SU is shit?
Or recommend things superior to it, in a similar vein (but not SJW).

Or just spoil SU with early leaks if you're desperate.

I'll let you in on a secret: Holla Forums doesn't exist. All the posters there are shitposters from other boards, mostly Holla Forums, there to make fun of the nonexistent population with stupid remarks. The only people on there in earnest are the mods and the board owner.

Of course, considering how triggered Holla Forumslacks get when somebody says they don't love Hitler or that Trump said something wrong, every other board might as well be Holla Forums at this point.

Just start banning any post that isn't explicitly anti-SJW. It worked for Holla Forums and Holla Forums.

Well, you first need to understand that SU fans are already terrible. These are the same kind of faggots trying to drive each other to suicide on tumblr because someone likes the wrong "ship"

These are the people who invade existing fandoms and turn them to rancid shit to the point that the idea of a fandom is intrinsically repulsive.

So, making the threads unpalatable is a tall order. Spamming gore likely won't work. Spoilers don't make much of a difference when you can get episodes a day or two early in some cases.

I think the most damning thing you could do to make the SU threads unpalatable is to constantly associate the lessons and morals of the show with classical conservative values.

Protip: people hate when you talk shit about them or strawman them. Holla Forums is the biggest, most active board on Holla Forums and it has cross-browsing users everywhere. You don't pick a fight with Holla Forums because you are pretty much starting shit with the majority of users on this site by making retarded insinuations about them.

You. That's you right there. That's what you and every other faggot is doing when you start anti-Holla Forums arguments for no fucking reason.

this thread won't even go anywhere outside of that

Or reminding them they drove people to suicide- although that'll only get rid of the "moderates", leaving a truly rancid hardcore.

Perhaps a "boiled frog" approach?

Aren't we all of the time?

anons in su threads already know it's shit, pain user didn't do the reviews because he liked it.

Stop making these shitty meta threads.

as long as they don't infiltrate the mod positions we should be fine.

I can say nigger, faggot, retard and whatever else I please without getting banned. And we all know tublrinas get triggered by mean words so they will leave eventually.

BO is opening vol positions soon, I'd suggest any anons that don't want tumblrites trying that shit apply.

Here's another:

We even got a Dindu Lives Matter member crying about "police brutality" there.

Like this

Out, all of you.

Tolerating generals and anime has opened the door.