Any of you feel just unable to work?

Any of you feel just unable to work?

It started back in school in 11th grade, where my only friend in school moved and I felt no motivation at all going there because loneliness and social anxiety were unbearable. After a year of missing almost every class I got kicked from school and stayed all day at home browsing imageboards. Then I managed to move out to a newly found friend and be a NEET at his place. Both NEETs btw playing vidya all day. Well so by now I'm 18 and wanted to go back to school to get a decent diploma. Went there for 6 months and started skipping again to stay at home. I thought maybe it's just the toxic enviroment, so I moved away again and since I couldn't apply for NEETbux I had to work. I worked at one job, just didn't go there in the second week because it was in a factory and really hard.
So, I two other jobs to sell stuff, stopped going after a month because I just couldn't. I prefer to stay in bed, so I do.
Well, fast forward now I'm 21 and started vocational training this summer.
I went there pretty much almost every day I had to up until this month.

Haven't been there since 3 weeks. I dont have nothing from a doctor and wanted to go today there and talk with them about giving me a second chance. But I just wrote them an mail saying I'm sick.

Does anyone else do that and share the feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/vEL2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stop being a burden on society and kill yourself

triggered wagecuck thread go

>>>/v9k/

Rinse and repeat.

Not triggered, just trying to help. NEETs all An Hero eventually anyway. A life with no meaning always ends in suicide.

Pic Related: Other faggots that don't contribute anything to society and should also kill themselves.

find a doctor who believes in chronic fatigue syndrome and get a disability payment. or go for debilitating social anxiety.

holy shit, the wagecucking is strong with this one

you already got completely and utterly BTFO'd yesterday in that other thread. just kill yourself

yerp. 877.10 Australian NeetBux a fortnight, sure feels good to feel this bad

How does it feel knowing that you will never be loved?

How to become motivated for anything?

It is hard to get motivated for anything, your best option is to find something that captures your interest.

just do it

You have to deal with it, shit sucks

How? How do people deal with it for more than a few weeks?

So that's like £60 in real people currency, right?

lol, you're a giant fag. just become a thief and steal shit. it's a nice adrenaline rush and you get free shit.

go suck on a bottle of gin, shopliftfag

shoplifting? that's for kids and junkies, break into someone's house and steal their PC and TV while they're sleeping, that's real fun

don't make me go thief pls. im a 32 year old man, i should know better.

besides im a moralfag and would feel like a weight on society if i did it..

besides you have to sell it too, and htf am i supposed to do that without getting caught, how often have you been jailed?

you don't sell it

just close your windows, turn on the gas and go to sleep

no, after you - -

I already did it, now it's your turn

gay

come on man, im not that thick, i promise i'll do it after you - -

I go to community college because it is free, and it allows it me to live with my mother for a few more years, so I don't have to work.
All I want is to be alone with my PC, internet, a room, food, a video game every once in awhile, and hentai, and I want this all without working. I get no sense of achievement when I do something well, or do anything at all.
I wish I was born x years from now, where technology does all the work, and humans don't have to anything if they don't want.

don't you feel like a cunt since youre stealing peoples shit, or are you one of those amoral wastes of space?

I'm not the thief guy. I'm the gas guy

oh. i thought it was you since you linked one of your own posts and called yourself gay.

come on man, ill do the same after you(the gas thing, not the call myself gay thing), pinky promise.

If I were to be a thief, I would know it's bad, and I'm not supposed to do it, but my lust for free stuff and not paying for stuff outweighs me feeling bad about supposedly taking shit from people.

What do you mean supposedly? You are taking shit from people..

I want to hear how the thief justifies himself or if he's one of those amoral sacks of shits that don't even need to do it.

Unwilling, you dole-scrounging parasite. I'm going to laugh in the years to come watching scum like you get shafted because all the welfare is spent on housing immigrants while I live in my bunker with my stockpile of caviar and katanas.

You know how the UK gubermint just signed in a law that makes it mandatory that all ISPs must gather all data from the users and send it to them?

vid.me/vEL2

Has took my own life.

Question: Why do you need a stockpile of samurai swords?

Yeah feel the same, but I was too much of a pussy to skip class so I ended up graduating in science. I still fucking hate waking up but then again I'm too much of a faggot to skip anything I'm appointed to.

When shtf hits, he'll sell his katanas to people saying they are the ultimate warrior's weapon, and keep the good swords for himself, giving him the advantage in every battle.

Don't steal from people, steal from shops. It's easier to rationalise since you're not hurting anyone personally and shops overcompensate and waste products as it is. Also stealing booze can be very profitable, I used to do it back in high school

are you that faggot from that one thread about shoplifting?

Get all your NEET friends together and hit the town with your blanket full of stolen clothes!

Yes

and youve already admitted to stealing.. if youre so afraid use a vpn.

One could say that you're a looser and should seek treatment or death. With achievement comes satisfaction. On the other hand it seems to me that some of the people who have this issue are simply skipping mentally over all hurdles only to see that the "wagecuck" way may lead to nowhere. My brother for example was an able bodied "winner" for most of his life and now at 50+ he is totally miserable… although he still has a house and a good looking wife, pets, nice boy toys etc.
I guess there is something transcending our existence that has to be in place for us to be fulfilled.
If I had to guess what makes us more complete is - inner child, stay a learner, be good looking, some intelligence, sports, sex, a body of work, "spiritual" path, etc. It's really not an easy question to answer… seek and you shall find, user.

bump

cool story bro

Hang yourself.

PHUK LONG

ive got higher education
my wather wants me to leech off of my parents, cuz that what they r for
my mother wants me to contribute
im leeching off
went to 2 job interviews this week
1 pays well, but is shit, the other has shit hours and worse pay, but no ppl contact
i dont want to go through the experience of either
i just wanna get enough to buy new pc, so i can try living off of yt
then ill try to sell postmodernistic art
i must be self-employed
i lasted a month in previous jobs and i dont take kindly to authority

no lol you're just a quitter and a fuckup

Real talk.

Hey, I share OPs sentiments (though not entirely). For almost a year I've been trying to get myself off the ground as a Front-End Web Dev and so far nothing has came about it. The pattern of investing considerable time and effort for a paltry return is not a new one for me; it has been going on for a few years now. As of right now, I'm trying to decide whether I'm emotionally burned out from consistent failure or genuinely lazy.

Yes. I do too. But if I don't work I don't eat and end up on the streets. If I don't get off my fat ass and become a contributing member of society, I die.

It's called life. It's normal.

You can say that and if you were born 20 years ago, you could ace it. Unfortunately you're facing a goal where one of those two choices had to be taken for you in order to reach your goal. Nobody is going to be willing to work for you unless you've experienced work yourself.

A shit job is a shit job but a job is a job. Start somewhere. Work your way up. There are no failures, only lessons which will help you build up experience to be your own boss one day.