How to keep your dog calm when encountering Black People

My dog always starts going crazy when he spots black people. It's kinda awkward tbh, people in my neighborhood think I'm racist which I'm really not. I don't want to give the little bugger away, what should I do?

You could hand out DVD copies of White Dog every time it makes a fuss.

You should try hanging the black people. That will calm your dog down.

I am so sick of Holla Forums suggesting suicide in every fucking thread. It's a meme that needs to die.

Consider suicide.

Those are two different things

Whenever I encounter a black person even on the streets or inside a building a have to stand back.

Consider meme'ing

Use the Axii sign

Dogs sense your nervousness that is the result of browsing Holla Forums and he barks because of that.

Stop being a retarded stormfag and the dog will be fine.

It wouldn't be suicideā€¦ unless YOU'RE black.

You're the only retard here m80
>>>/reddit/

Your dog is smarter than you
Pay attention to him
Follow the way of the dog

Move to a white neighborhood.

whats his name, goldie?

You are a soulless cuck and should be ashamed of considering giving away a true best friend with unwavering loyalty. The only thing you should be worried about are the pavement apes smelling your weakness and fear around them. How about you grow some goddamned balls and walk that dog proudly in the faces of your nigger neighbors. Your dog isn't broken anyways. Do you really want him licking the balls of the first black man to enter your home to steal, rape, and murder? Are you really this fucking stupid?

pay a trainer. tell him your dog yells at random passersby.

faggots are still posting this stupid shit?

you are making wrong conclusion
your dog is trying to warn you about robbers

The problem is he barks and doesn't bite.

my dog is the same

He's just doing his duty of protecting his owner by repeling niggers, you should be proud of him.

train him to attack directly. barks are prevarication.

Does he bark at white people? If you have no examples of white people walking past, then you should probably get another dog just in case.

Consider suicide.

You know how badly niggers stink? Now imagine being a dog with a sense of smell as better than ours as we are more intelligent than dogs.

Some dogs are just naturally attracted to the scent of rancid meat

Have you considered not living in a ghetto?