Jack Taylor
Jack Taylor

ANARCHISM
government is a cancer

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_Territory

Ryder James
Ryder James

Yes because people can govern themselves.
don't tread on me
he doesn't know where that saying came from
The irony levels are over 9,000

Ian Powell
Ian Powell

Anarchism requires all peoples to agree on what is acceptable and what is not. Not only this but they must all choose to do what is acceptable at all time. How else do you deal with a serial killer without prions? You'd have to murder him yourself, which violates the sacred hippy liberal law prohibiting capital punishment. Yet, if you imprison him, you have just become a government. And this is why anarchism is the ideology of autists and teenage edgelords.

Tyler Garcia
Tyler Garcia

Killing a killer does not make you a government.
Nice strawmen.

Jaxon Richardson
Jaxon Richardson

People can order their own lives. Are you so slave you don't even think it is possible for others?

Hunter Gutierrez
Hunter Gutierrez

that isn't even close to what I said. here's what I did say in regards to killing a serial killer:

You'd have to murder him yourself, which violates the sacred hippy liberal law prohibiting capital punishment

Now, in regards to imprisoning a person, I said:

you have just become a government.

Because if you imprison someone you're assuming you have the authority to imprison him. Where does the authority come from? Society. You become a governing force within society, or what I like to call a government

Isaac King
Isaac King

I totally agree OP.

Anthony Campbell
Anthony Campbell

This is what you anarchists think.
Someone robs someone
Oh shit.
Lets imprison him!
Someone walks along to kill the guy with the bright idea of imprisoning him (because it's "fascist") and the guy who robbed somebody.

Juan Gray
Juan Gray

it's not that complicated to not have a Government, it is actually the natural order of things to not have a government.
humans can govern themselves,
we plant veggies and build our houses and tend to the land and bond with a woman and have children.
Like the Gods intended.

Noah Wright
Noah Wright

economic freedom: against the tyranny of capitalism
How can you get economic freedom without capitalism?

Blake Brown
Blake Brown

Government is a repeating system that will never die, as long as people co-habitate with each other. There will always be someone, officially or unofficially, deemed the "leader," or "the one who is most capable."

From there, you always end up with some form of government, whether it be democracy, or a small-scale dictatorship.

Jaxson Ramirez
Jaxson Ramirez

Abolish government and you will inevitably see hierarchical power structures arise. Stop being such an ideological child, OP

Andrew Miller
Andrew Miller

Government and hirarchy is un-natural, it stems from the survival reptilian brain which makes people want to dominate one another.

the reptilian brain is important for survival but when an imbalance occurs, this part of the brain is more active than the part of higher thinking.
we live in a fight/flight or fright mechanism which makes us think that having a "leader" is a natural thing.
when we operate from a higher mind perspective it's very logical that we live off the land and have a shelter,family and plant our own food and cooperate with other human families for the good of the community, without a power center, decentralization is the right course of action, we can live like this when we let go of fear, which is the basis of the idea of government. which makes us greedy and need to hoard more resources and be locked into survival.

remember survival in itself is not a bad thing, it's important evolutionary feature, but the bad thing is being locked into survival and fear.

David Martin
David Martin

why are all "anarchists" such wankers ?

is it just the new version of college student commies ?

Gavin Jones
Gavin Jones

Because every single 1 of them is a retarded edgelord faggot. They don't even have the brain power to consider the fact that whoever is the smartest with their resources will have excess, from there he can then pay people to do whatever he wants them to do such as form a militia and enslave everyone else who has less capacity for force than he does. The only law of nature is force, the more force you can attain the more force you can use to get whatever you want. Human greed wins out every single fucking time.

Ayden Baker
Ayden Baker

You don't get one important thing: anarchism is the political philosophy version of pedophilia.

You can try telling a pedophile that their fetish is stupid because children eventually grow up, but telling them that won't make them want to quit fucking kids. The same is true of an anarchist: there is something uniquely compelling to them about an innocent people that hasn't yet developed even a de facto state.

Jace Powell
Jace Powell

People can order their own lives. Are you so slave you don't even think it is possible for others?>>6454630
You'd have to murder him yourself, which violates the sacred hippy liberal law prohibiting capital punishment

Now, in regards to imprisoning a person, I said:
And anarchism isn't some "sacred hippy liberal" thing. So what is it if not a strawman? A red herring? perhaps.

you have just become a government.

Because if you imprison someone you're assuming you have the authority to imprison him. Where does the authority come from? Society. You become a governing force within society, or what I like to call a government
Except that no one suggested imprisonment except you. Don't be lazy and invent strawman to defeat, that no one you are arguing with is suggesting.

Jaxson Cruz
Jaxson Cruz

You have total obedience to the law then?

Aiden Jackson
Aiden Jackson

A common misconception is that capitalism = free market.
Yet we don't have too many large regions in the world with free markets. As technology rises, more free markets are possible.

Jordan Murphy
Jordan Murphy

Forcing thousands and millions to obey a bureaucracy against their will is a government.
Sons and daughters adhering to their house rules is not government.
Exiting a house is much easier than transferring your entire life to another geopolitical border.

Nathan Williams
Nathan Williams

not an argument

Luis Kelly
Luis Kelly

Not an argument.

Lucas Collins
Lucas Collins

Not an argument.

Benjamin Stewart
Benjamin Stewart

That one wasn't meant to be an argument, but an explanation. Spam harder, faggot.

Jaxson Cox
Jaxson Cox

not an argument

Logan Baker
Logan Baker

This is exactly what I mentioned, you are locked into survival more where everything is kill or be killed, dominate or submit.

but your logic is messed up, if you have a sound mental process you would see anarchy as the right order of things.

Blake Kelly
Blake Kelly

an explanation of what?
anything you disagree with is your bogeyman to ya? good explanation thx

Ayden Smith
Ayden Smith

Sounds good. Nobody's ever made a convincing argument for the special moral authority of a state except maybe divine authority argumentation, but that's very ad hoc.

James Collins
James Collins

Who's arguing fuckface ?
I was just making the point that all self styled anarchists are wankers and you just reinforced my point wonderfully.

Ethan Wright
Ethan Wright

he means you didn't provide anything to back your claims so into the trash it goes.

he is right you know.

Bentley Morales
Bentley Morales

/pol/ is so retarded.

Lincoln Cook
Lincoln Cook

If you like anarchy, why are you on Holla Forums instead of living off the grid in the woods somewhere?

Evan Cox
Evan Cox

Why would I bother arguing with a wanker ?

you're a wanker too

Isaac Bell
Isaac Bell

wanker

what are you,12?

Grayson Morris
Grayson Morris

No, he's just british

Jaxson Ross
Jaxson Ross

Except that no one suggested imprisonment except you
then what, as an anarchist living in an anarchy, do you do about a serial killer?

Daniel Nguyen
Daniel Nguyen

you sound very pleasant user

Adrian Watson
Adrian Watson

technology, trade, etc
are not dependent on a state

James Stewart
James Stewart

kill him

Nolan Hall
Nolan Hall

what about a thief?

Jason Powell
Jason Powell

LOL

Lucas Gray
Lucas Gray

take your property back from him, and if he tries to resist, fuck him up to the extent that it's necessary

Josiah Gray
Josiah Gray

but that doesnt solve the problem? he's just going to keep stealing, isnt he?

Bentley Walker
Bentley Walker

not unless he likes getting fucked up

Carson Russell
Carson Russell

Has there ever been a successful anarchist whatever in history? Maybe that's an indicator to how practical it is

Christopher Harris
Christopher Harris

What if I'm not able to do that?

Luis Turner
Luis Turner

so you're telling me if theres a serial killer he should be killed and not imprisoned as an act of mercy should he be found mentally ill? theres no trial or anything, just Sharia style street justice? and if you cant beat up the thief what happens? "i guess he got away. nothing i can do now. oh well." ????

Christopher Stewart
Christopher Stewart

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_Territory

Owen Taylor
Owen Taylor

if he likes pain

Brandon Barnes
Brandon Barnes

state paid police wont do it for you either

Sebastian Hughes
Sebastian Hughes

tough shit. git gud or hire someone to do it for you

Nathan Peterson
Nathan Peterson

i refer you to

Jackson Robinson
Jackson Robinson

All of you are fucking retarded, and nobody on either side has read anything about the subject

I recommend reading Anarchy, State, and Utopia by Robert Nozick or just listening to the Tom Woods show

Jack Jones
Jack Jones

listening to the Tom Woods show
i'd rather dig Rabelais up and suck his dick

Evan Anderson
Evan Anderson

tough shit.
well gee, that anarchism thingy really does sound like the solution to all problems!

Angel Murphy
Angel Murphy

All of you are fucking retarded, and nobody on either side has read anything about the subject

This just about sums up Holla Forums, and internet political discussion in general.

Jace Nelson
Jace Nelson

You can do whatever you want lol

We're already living in a anarchy

Asher Murphy
Asher Murphy

applied anarchism

Isaiah Mitchell
Isaiah Mitchell

also this

Jace Lopez
Jace Lopez

A government will always happen yes, but that's why you need to have regular revolts every few decades.

Let it build up and then tear it down before it gets too big to tear down.

James Robinson
James Robinson

I remember when I was 14

Isaiah Phillips
Isaiah Phillips

"Forcing thousands and millions to obey a bureaucracy against their will is a government."

Are you sure that isn't *your* idea of government?

"Sons and daughters adhering to their house rules is not government. Exiting a house is much easier than transferring your entire life to another geopolitical border."

Rules —–→ structure —-→ government (whether "official" or not), and where, exactly, do you suggest moving to, since you cannot "exit a house?" I believe just about every landmass on this stupid planet is "owned/claimed" by some "geopolitical" entity…. well… the ones that are "livable," at least…

Justin Gomez
Justin Gomez

Yes, government is cancer.

Corporations are cancer also, and yet you think they aren't working with the government…

have you ever played MGS
Deus Ex
system shock?

have you read brave new world
1984?

transhumanism will not work.

John Martin
John Martin

Do this on /pol/ you fag.

Aiden Price
Aiden Price

Egoist Anarchist reporting in.

All things are nothing to me.

Jackson Rivera
Jackson Rivera

have you ever played MGS
Deus Ex
system shock?
have you read brave new world
1984?

reification fallacy

Owen Cook
Owen Cook

He'd be permabanned instantly and you know it

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit