Be me

How do I stop this?
please help I just wanna stop being treated like a child, she doesn't treat any of my siblings like this

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3074201/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kill your mother

Then who will make him tendies?/

impregnate her.

why do you ask us. ask her!

why the hurry if you both like it that way?

tell her that you have problems to please a woman and that you just don't know what to do with your penis once it entered a womans vagina.

Tell her you're a homosexual and want to go out on your own to explore a homosexual lifestyle.

Shut the fuck up and live the NEET dream you ungrateful bastard.

The NEET life is pretty comfy but I need more money.
I tried convincing my shrink I had autism so I would get disability benefits but my mom ruined it by saying I made it up

then, what ever she says. tell her that you don't get it. its too complicated. ask her if it would be awkward if she could just show you.

Step fucking 1 of unfucking your life

Get a job and don't fuck it up. When you learn to handle that minuscule of responsibility, you can begin to unfuck your life.

See

Have you considered selling sexual favours for money?

Whom? The mum or the shrink?

You are lucky for having such a mom as you have. Appreciate it.
To free yourself, you need to take steps, get an IT education, get a job, get a apartment, and finally get a life.
Good luck sir

you probably are making it up, because no shrink in the right mind would blindly accept mommy's word over yours and leave it at that.

Kek

I am 21 and I live with my parents too but that doesn't mean I don't have a job or personal life. Living with family is fine, just don't become a good goy

She wants you around because she knows NEETS have huge cocks

sage

All good things

Not sure what this sentence is trying to communicate but if you don't have your own income yea you need to live with her and it's better to anyways

Always keep your therapist off speaking terms with your parents. Most parents are liars and delusional on matters of parenting and will convince your therapist of bullshit. If mommy is financing your little trip to the shrink then that was a problem to begin with

Your mother is addicted to the feeling of being a mother. I have a mother that's the same way. I solved the problem with my mother. The solution is to man up and become an entitled asshole. If you're in bitch mode you become complete emasculated by your mother's incessant coddling. You feel like a little child bitch boy that has his intelligence insulted all the time. When you are able to channel your masculinity and assert yourself life a macho asshole this insecurity pretty much goes away. When my mother attempts to put me back in the child role I just use my critical humor to tear her apart and put her back in her place while asserting my own masculinity. It's a kind of half-joking, half-criticism while fully assuming the role of a competent man (you need to increase your testosterone for this). With this technique you can train her like a dog and eventually just stop giving a fuck. Now when she gives me shit or makes me breakfast I just enjoy free stuff

lol doesn't work

grow some balls and do what you want faggot

what kind of newfaggotry is this? whats w/this place and it's community sa-ge-ing everything?
LURK MORE YOU FUCKING NIGGER COCK SUCKING FAGGOT

Perhaps the tenderest tendie is love.

Just have sex with her, dude. She's probably waiting for you to ask.

Ask her to help you with your virginity problem

you need to be fucking, retard. There are probably people way more disgusting than you that are fucking, you need to find a hoor now and you need to stick your weenus in her, also give her a tip after you give her the tip

this is important for your mental health, find a hoor that works out of an apartment dont go to some streetwalker, also be nice

not saying i neccesarily believe this tendiepost but psychologists and even psychiatrists can be extremely subjective and easily influenced by family. they are also statistically by far the most likely kind of "doctor" to rape you, lemao

haw haw apparently the rape is starting to go both ways, its rape all the way down folks:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3074201/