For every atheist here that thinks no one has been killed in the name of atheism, talk to pol pot. KILLING FIELDS

For every atheist here that thinks no one has been killed in the name of atheism, talk to pol pot. KILLING FIELDS

Other urls found in this thread:

michaelsherlockauthor.wordpress.com/2014/10/21/the-atheist-atrocities-fallacy-hitler-stalin-pol-pot-in-memory-of-christopher-hitchens/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Christians_in_the_Soviet_Union
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And Stalin.

Ur a faggot. Pol Pot was a buddhist.

michaelsherlockauthor.wordpress.com/2014/10/21/the-atheist-atrocities-fallacy-hitler-stalin-pol-pot-in-memory-of-christopher-hitchens/

Killed in the name of communism, talk to pol pot. I fixed it for you.

Communism is just atheism with power

that's a nice definition you have there, sounds familiar some how..

But Atheism is just the absence of theism

Wrong. Communism is judaism.

Jews are literally atheists

What a retarded statement. Jesus was a jew. Are you saying Jesus was atheist?

Jesus wasn't even real. He was made up by the Jews to control and slowly convert people to Judaism

So that is their endgame then - to convert everyone to judaism?

show me a doctrine in atheism, that says killing in ok

Communist.

Were you even alive in the 1970s? Even if he killed because of atheism, if, then you had to go back forty years and the other side of the planet to find an "atheist" killing.

Your fellow theist went on a stabbing spree just yesterday.

I cannot speak to Jesus being the son of God, which is what I choose to believe, but he existed and that's been proven. The Romans kept really good records.

I'd love to see some of this proof you speak of.

It can't be summer again so fucking soon.

Killing Jesus, excellent book, give it a read sometime.

Stop this shit please

In USSR the church was fucking funded by the government, they were functioning all along. Otherwise they would not have been able to survive. And people were finally not forced to attend church anymore. That's all
I am not a commie, but It's just a stupid myth which in closer inspection turn out to be a load of crap

atheism = lack of belief in a deity
communism = political system

How fucking stupid are you?

fix

Jew detected
only jews say that crap. hide yourself better, shlomo.

Life's too short to waste it reading Bill O'Reilly books.

INRI

12-20 million Christians died because of their faith in the USSR. The only reason Stalin opened Churches during WW2 was to receive western support. Not to mention all of the bishops were the NKVD in disguise.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Christians_in_the_Soviet_Union

Kikes are Satanists. They worship Remphan, a Babylonian demon. This is where the Star of David comes from

Over one billion christians say it. You couldn't be more wrong if you tried.

No. Post the evidence. If you have something important to say, then say it here and now. Impress us.

If you think about it, you could say that any crime done that doesn't involve a god was done in the name of atheism.

>dats 2 dipicult pots sumtin elsa D:

I don't know why this is so hard to get. Denying it is like denying hollywood is run by jews.

Pol Pot murdered people in the name of the CIA, nice try OP.