TRUTHSEEKER WENT ON ARGUMENT MAN'S SHOW

TRUTHSEEKER WENT ON ARGUMENT MAN'S SHOW
MOLYJEW BTFO
TRUE COMMUNISM IS VICTORIOUS

Holy shit that might actually be him

It sounds exactly like him, HOLY SHIT TRUTHSEEKER IS ACTUALLY REAL AND HE'S FIGHTING MEMES

jesus, they're so far gone from what i remember. such pathetic, thin-skinned pussies.

only a cuck shill would defend capitalism. we know who you are.

PEOPLE OF Holla Forums! REACH OUT YOUR ARMS AND GIVE OUR HERO YOUR ENERGY!

NOW THIS IS REAL COMMUNISM

Posting best of TS

Are you the REAL TruthSeeker? T-they told me you were dead…

Real communism…never dies

W-WHATEVER. DRUMPF! DRUMPF! STEPHEN B-BTFO!!!! ?POL/ L-LOSES AGAIN, RITE GUIS??? R-RITE???????

Fuck I have a lot of these

you must be really new here

But I'm NOT a clintrump cuck, I was very clear on that.

Sadly I don't have them all, in a stream the real TS told us that he made 200 of these

Oy vey the most jewish voice in history.

It's honestly how he sounds, he could be him

These kind of people lead to the death of 500 million gentiles. Holla Forums deserve the gas chamber more than Jews even.

whats with all the trump shills lately? did they shut down your aut-right subreddit? banned from Holla Forums for triggering a hot pocket?

THAT'S NOT REAL COMMUNISM

THEY ARE NOT REAL COMMUNISM

You're out of touch drumpfsperg. The Great 8/pol/ Exodus of 2016 drove out everyone who wasn't a cuckchanner from Holla Forums.

>being this mad Jenny won

Trump will be impeached before the end of the month. Proof is already coming out that he is a Russian puppet.

Jenny won, you need to get over it.

Post the proof

Flynn was fired for leaking top secret information to a Russian ambassador. Trump is starting to slip up, he's careless.

Once the pictures of him drinking pee from little Russian girls' are leaked he's over.

Post proof of either.

Yeah he illegally wire tapped his own phone to do it, isn't that crazy COMMIE LEAVE

Face it Trump Chump. You voted a pedophile into office and you'll have to deal with him another 8 years unless you let us impeach him.

that board is even more authoritarian than Holla Forums

it might actually be him. he is losing it. i think we might have broken his mind.

You can't be a chump if you win, retard. Things don't just exist just because you say they do. I'm so happy you commie faggots will never learn. At least a manlet is smart enough to date girls his height or shorter.

just look how many redditriggered clintrump pussies are kvetching ITT. drink their endless tears.

Wasn't flynn appointed by obama though? and didn't he do it while obama was still president?

Nothing I hate worse than a pro-bank, pro-corporate shill who hates the Constitution, like Trump & his voters. Fucking traitors.

Yeah Trump is a total fascist. He's tearing up the constitution and oppressing minorities. Founding Fathers are rolling in their graves tbh..

Sadly this is all I have, if anyone else has some post 'em

Contradiction is a mediocre riposte, profligate. No one has a problem with banks or businesses, just the kikes who have infested those institutions to serve their own selfish interests. At least the white man is noble enough to share in his wealth. Please leave, you'll never belong on this chan. Don't you want to be happy, is the money they give you really worth this half hearted effort?

I do this for free, for love of my Nation. Trump is a fascist and is undermining Democracy.

Did you even watch the video? Stef roasted TruthSeeker's ass.

Molyjew vs JewSeeker: Return of the Jew

It was kind of embarrassing to watch it unfold. The lisping, whiny, nucuck voice of the leftist was just the cherry on top.

The truth is rarely something commies concern themselves with.

Stef was BTFO because he failed to become enlightened. He may have won the battle, but his ignorance will surely cost him the war.

That's why his name is truthSEEKER not truthFINDER

any more? these always give me a chuckle and i always forget to fucking save them

Have you been to neo/pol/ in the past 6 months? You can't even see the floor for all the shit. If you honestly think that there's anything worthwhile on that shitty board you should just go to reddit, it's your home now.
t. Holla Forums

Not the same guy, but I will post all of them, in just one post.

You should come to /liberty/ even if you are just a shitposter, since Holla Forums shitposters are less cancerous than the Holla Forums ones.

You don't undermine democracy by strictly adhering to its rules. You really don't understand what's happening in america. At this point Trump could have asked the NRA for a million salt raifu totin pissed off veterans to retake the capital from useful idiots like you. You can't fight the man when you BECOME the man, faggot. What's worse is that you think that coming to this chan to spread such ill informed filth is endearing in any way. Its ok to feel like you don't belong, you can always leave.

yer some dude, cheers

TOP KEK

I lost great deal of respect toward TruthSeeker

He was rude, he interrupted, he didnt answered the questions, he has called in as a guest but behaved like host.

Very rude of him

fuck i hope it's him, bretty gud.

(((USER))) WAS GASSED FOR REDDIT SPACING

TRSHILL WAS LYNCHED FOR SARCASTICALLY SAYING "DRUMPF"

GOON WAS OVENED FOR SAYING REI IS BEST WAIFU

do you ever get the feeling this board gets a little off-topic at points

There is daily spam and weekly raids. Nothing single unless you've never been there.

Jesus Christ, those Truthseeker comics are worse than the autist calling Molyneux's show.

Holla Forums and all the slime that came out of it need to be gassed asap.

We had a lot of fun, I wish I had more but we do have
>>>/truthseeker/

>>>/out/

idk, i've made Holla Forums, Holla Forums, and Holla Forums believe i'm a shill a few times now lol

Stefan couldnt even define TRUE communism

SHILL WAS GASSED FOR CLAIMING BASED GOD MOD IMKAMPFY IS NOT AN ARYAN SUPERHUMAN, EVERYONE KNOWS IMKAMPFY IS A BASED ARYAN DEMIGOD AND NOT A BROWN JEW

yes yes no one can penetrate your infinite disguises and trickery lolfag.

Holla Forums is no longer Holla Forums

I wouldn't go to Holla Forums

lol still mad

You probably remember that NatSoc thread with a TOR poster shitposting for over 100 posts. All me.

I decided to destroy Holla Forums since it cannot be salvaged.

lol you sound like such a tryhard

Molyjew already lost for wasting his time with this retard.

touché…

You see there are a bunch of morons like you. Each deciding to destroy the most popular board. Sometimes they target Holla Forums, Holla Forums, Holla Forums or whatever. And then there are more serious ones that actually take the whole imageboard down for a while.Then they turn around and say *it's just a prank bro, nobody is raiding*.