Goldenbaum did literally nothing wrong

Goldenbaum did literally nothing wrong.

He wasn't posted on /a/.

isn't this the cuckime that reddit/pol/ pretends to like because "muh fashism"?

He was probably just a sperg.

I need someone to put as many buzzwords in a sentence as possible - but WHO? Wait! Perfect!

At this rate I'll take anime over the constant Cuck Wars threads that are being spammed, almost as bad as the Maisie Threads although they had the decency to at least stay in their containment thread mostly and not flood the board with their shit

wtf is this cartoon

assburger master race

You need to spoiler this shit, seriously. Nobody wants to see it.

AAAAHHH THE FINNISH ASSBURGERS ARE CELEBRATED FOR THEIR EXCELLENCE

>>>/a/

Back to reddipol, drumpflet!

I totallly agree. I'm going to bump the thread so people can see this.

get with the times gramps

more like

Besides doom humanity to millennia of petty squabbling and cultish emperor worship?

If you noticed technology hardly changed at all in the years since the end of the galactic federation and current time. Goldenbaum essentially brought about a new Dark Age.

So the same shit our species will always do.

Prove me wrong.

only one tiny country has an emperor right now

They don't really talk very much about the technology levels, but it seems logical to assume that the development of technology would necessarily have to keep progressing, and also that it would necessarily have to slow down as people ran out of ideas until such time as a new engineering visionary can reinvigorate the technology sector with a radical new way of thinking. Honestly, how much farther can you even build off of the ability to coordinate millions of FTL-capable starships? From there the only radical increase in technology conceivable would have to be inter-dimensional travel, which might not even be possible.

leftypol pls go

He's the hero we need.