Average life expectancy 80 years

Wagecucks will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

hbr.org/2011/06/why-a-great-individual-is-bett
techtimes.com/articles/143009/20160322/people-with-fewer-friends-tend-to-be-intelligent-study.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thats because they're delusional and think that "hard work" is a virtue unto itself.

low-quality infographic forgot the sad part of how the basement dweller was able to afford spending his days reading Aristotles watching bishonen anime

we are all slaves

I know you are just posting this for the keks,

But I work for food (fuck hunting and growing a garden, that would take even more time) and because I need healthcare security. If healthcare was free in the US I might consider going wild

plus having the masses do menial tasks has lead to our technological advancements, allowing doctors to cure more illnesses and giving you the opportunity to shitpost about "wagecucks" instead of going out and get a job. Your mom gives you food and basement shelter, user. Help her out

not him, but are you saying everyone who uses his brain and thinks about alternatives must be a pathetic basement dweller? what does that say about you?

no

either you work to support yourself, or someone else has to work to support you

what gives you the right to force someone else to work in your stead?

i remember an interview with a careers officer at my school, at which i remarked that if all he had to offer for the 40 best years of my life was a wage and a pension to die on, then i'd rather hitch hike to india and be a hippy. this was before most of you were born.
it's such a shitty deal and it's getting worse. you start younger, work longer hours and retire later. in the course of your life you earn enough to cover the expenses of going to work i.e. clothes, transport, food and shelter and you get an annual vacation. it's the vacation that tricks you into thinking you aren't a slave.

The vacation is the most pathetic part. You're given a week to yourself out of the entire year.

No

Keep telling yourself that

The US charges people to live making them even bigger cucks, toplel

No, induvidual research leads to technological advancements, people who spend their time developing thier mind in their own time are the ones who invent and develop technological advancements

I help my mom and my other loved ones, because I have time to do so

stay mad wagecuck

You don't have the right to do so, I don't think anons realize that their ancestors were peasants who worked in the fields for 12 hours a day everyday and were happy to eat a moldy piece of bread. Lazy anons are now angry they need to get basic minimum wage to jobs to support a lifestyle which has 0 risk involved and would be considered upper class a century ago.

I have to go to work today. Once I save up for a van, I'm leaving this draining lifestyle in search for something greater.

you miss the point.
is what's wrong. it's that or hobo. freedom or a house. how did it come to this? how come that to obtain the basic requirements of biological existence, we have to give our time to jews? lots of our time. no other sentient organism does this, so why us?

This!
I'm working on getting away from this, I get neetbux and I'm saving up on getting a shotgun since I have a hunting license.
I already bought a shitton of seeds to plant in my greenhouse, soon I'll be able to sustain myself

Just keep telling yourself that.

even 10,000 years ago the cavemen had to work to earn a living, mostly by hunting or gathering

food doesn't just magically appear on your plate

i forgot ruminants. they spend 45 percent of their lives eating grass and i spend a lot of time smoking it.

Dumpster diving and shoplifting exists. Most megastores are insured for shoplifting, so moralfags shut up.

Or maybe the lived in a time when technology hadn't given us synthetic fertilizers, harvesting equipment and fertilizers so 90% of the population had to farm manually to support the rest.

Do you realize that if you aren't a retarded piece of shit you can make money in this economy in the private sector? You act as though entrepreneurship and small businesses don't exist and everyone either works at Walmart or is on welfare.

didn't mean to do that

what? How do I buy my food then?

If we didn't grow and work together as a society, we would be living like Africans and Native Americans. Which might not be bad by your philosophy, but we know shit about science and technology

So you are an adult dependent on your mom? That's almost the definition of a cuck

Did you reply to the wrong person or are you just moving the argument to something totally different and unrelated to my statement

b-but that would require effort! I want everything just handed to me!

once again, you miss the point
cavemen is the pertinent word. this is 2017. we are the master race of the master species. we've had 100,000 years to sort this out and the result is that i have to put three spoonfuls into the mouth of the jews before i get one for myself. how come?
i've noticed that. odd, isn't it?

sort what out, exactly? the fact that food doesn't magically appear on your plate?

you can dress it up all you like, but the fact is you think you are entitled to other people's time and effort without giving anything in return

You don't work for food, you can get food without being a wagecuck

You can work with other people without being a wagecuck. Going to the same place and doing manual labour 5 times a week 8 hours a day wont do shit for society no matter how hard you try. An induvidual who spends his time developing his mind and sharing knowledge with others will do more to society than you ever will in your lifetime

hbr.org/2011/06/why-a-great-individual-is-bett
techtimes.com/articles/143009/20160322/people-with-fewer-friends-tend-to-be-intelligent-study.htm

I never said I live with my mom, I said I helped her and my other loved once when they needed my help

Come on, give me some more stupid claims you're talking to a superior neet with a much more developed mind than you

you are dependent on someone if you don't work. Who bought your computer? Pays for your internet service? Do you hunt and grow all your food?

Yes, you and your hippy friends can sit around a fire discussing philosophy all day long. Scientific and medical advancement requires scholars who go to universities in buildings and scientific equipment are built by architects, carpenter, electricians, engineers, etc. (aka wagecucks) and because they study can't waste time hunting and gathering food so they buy it from wagecuck farmers and they make a living off wage paid teaching or industries who's products benefit from the educated persons studies and who's products are bought by people who have to have jobs to pay them.

The system is beautiful. What don't you understand?

Also, *individual is the correct spelling.

I envy the NEET

My plan is to become a computer engineer, live in an RV until I can afford to build a concrete block that's luxurious on the inside, then work for 2-3 years so I can afford to buy stuff.

Work in and of itself is not the problem; it is the system itself that fucks the everyman, and you can't expect the everyman to fix this problem. Allow me to demonstrate:

In a perfect world a mechanic can decide he won't work on repairing any cars today. Instead, he'd rather sleep all day or whatever. Assuming he doesn't owe anyone their car back today, and didn't gaurentee he'd be open, his reputation remains intact. Two potential customers drove by, saw that he was closed, and moved on. No big deal. He lost some business but it was worth it because the mechanic is taking the time off that he wants.

In the real world, the mechanic is part if a big corporate chain of repair shops and will get fired for taking time off "when he feels like it." It's not working that has cucked him, but the fact that another person owns his work. His mechanical skills didnt evaporate because he slept in one day; rather, his employer terminated him and now nobody will come to his home garage - they'd rather go to the big franchise that steals all volume for lower prices, driving all independants out of business and forcing everyone on a schedule.

This is what I mean by the everyman being unable to help himself. If a garage is closed on random days people WILL throw hissyfits because by a sick catch 22 they are on a schedule too and will get mad they wasted time reaching a closed shop. Finding reliable local independants is also harder and more personal than stopping by a franchise. As you can imagine the small town mechanic can get away with sleeping in or this or that. The very nature of a big corporate city always ensures that you either work work work or you lose your place and become homeless in an area where none of the land is free and there is no way to compete unless you are in the in crowd.

And no, this isn't in support of communism or what have you. It just demonstrates that people are unwilling to be flexible for others. Hyper competition does this to people. Nobody can take it easy, nobody can take days off. Because your fellow man will take your day off as bad service and never return. Maybe even leave a bad review of you online somewhere. That's the irony. We do it to ourselves.

Jews of course are just more than happy to keep it this way and even normalize it.

Peasants 2.0

no one is forcing him to be part of a big chain. if he'd rather be his own boss, he can run an independent repair shop

money's money, and if people stopped doing that, leaders would put us in chains

nowhere do i imply entitlement. i simply point out that humans have organised themselves badly. like donkeys, reliant on a source of food and shelter. you defend the indefensible, unless you sleep tight in the belief the world is all honey and justice. maybe you should consider meds. i's the neet version of a vacation.

we are capable intellectually and we have the resources to do away with hunger and energy poverty. to do away with deprivation and premature death. why don't we?

Humans don't even realize gold is leaving their planet. They manufacture foodstuffs the way trees grow fruit. Every time they become overly sophisticated their entire civilization receives a hard reboot, and the ones who remain start off from near stone age - unaware of what they had just a few centuries ago.

All for us - the ultimate space neets.

we need that old to feed our children

ahahahahaah that is so perfect, thanks for the keks Holla Forumsro

Why not just start a business and make money for yourself?

see