Mods are raging faggots who got butthurt about being called idiots, permabanned a VPN IP, and lied about the reason...

Mods are raging faggots who got butthurt about being called idiots, permabanned a VPN IP, and lied about the reason. Post child photography

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/kE120
archive.is/fsIYY
8ch.net/classicb/res/55.html#q78
8ch.net/sudo/res/9502.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what was the problem again?

The problem is anyone else using this VPN finds it harder to post each time you mods fuck up

I'm at fault and not the person using the VPN to post things on the edge of legality?
K.

what a fuck butt

but the mods don't give a shit if you call them idiots or faggots or anything, watch:
dysnomia is an idiotic nigger faggot(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

wtf i hate the mods now

okay, that was funny.

Seriously, though, ban me pls, I have an assignment I need to work on

you can still browse the board when you're banned, though

If I can't post I get butt-frustrated. I'm hoping I have the resolve not to change IP's at that point. Pic related, it's my life

fag

Xd ban iz phun

hey reddit

yes they are, unless you're too autistic to go 5 minutes without posting

Dysnomia uses his mod account to call out samefags:

archive.is/kE120

Here he is doing the same thing half a year ago:

archive.is/fsIYY

Dysnomia is the anti-user. He is not your friend, don't believe his lies.

Stop crying like a baby op.

8ch.net/classicb/res/55.html#q78

if only that were the case

According to >>/sudo/9558 permabans are now permanent which I think are disproportionate especially if you have a static IP and no VPN.

Damn it, here's the full link: 8ch.net/sudo/res/9502.html

All that ever happens is the same shit on this board.
And the mods here act like it's some fucking warzone with the largely extinct freech/intl. You know what we did back in the day when people spammed the board hmmmm?!!! We fucking bumped the ones we liked and reported the spam and none of us really cared. But no it's a fucking warzone with you braindead mods.

That's pretty retarded, I personally am going to start handing out permabans a lot less