I've noticed that girls with big noses often are also lesbians...

I've noticed that girls with big noses often are also lesbians. My theory is that their lack of appeal to mainstream beauty causes a trauma, which ultimately leads to feelings of hatred for the patriarchy

Thoughts Holla Forums?

Big nosed women usually have more masculine traits, so makes sense they'd want to be dudes.

these trip 3s dont lie.

theyre jews, user. avoid them

Kristen Stewart's nose isn't big tho

r u sayin, that the star and showstealer of twilight franchise came out as a lesbian?

Ever lesbian I have ever encountered has been either physically ugly or socially isolated and weird

I don't think it's a coincidence. Lesbianism is a behaviour ugly and isolated women adopt when they are unable or unwilling to get men

r they lesbians, cuz they r isolated, or r they isolated, cuz they r lesbian?

the first one; the become isolated because they're unattractive or won't/can't go after a man, then the isolation makes them desperate so they become lesbians to try and get anything they can

no, u r a lesbian and u isolate yourself, cuz u r different, than your peers

The rate of women with PCOS and lesbianism is notoriously high. PCOS is a disorder that can fuck with a woman's endocrine system, specifically causing cysts on her ovaries. However it can cause severe virilization, or its hormonal influence can be less overt. However PCOS is a disorder that can fuck a woman's hormone levels and increase their testosterone as well as fuck with other hormone levels and it has a rather well established association with lesbian tendencies.

Yeah they are different that's what I said, they're unattractive or the can't/won't go after a man

I know two girls, girls that fuck both men and girls and said that they are lesbians and girls that fuck both men and girls and said that they are hetero.

The first one are like this:

They are all whores.

Some of them are ugly, which is never deliberate
The rest of them, I have a hard time thinking it's deliberate. You don't just isolate yourself.

You could say it was the lesbianism which made them weird. It's not impossible. I just don't see why it would happen like that

Women by nature are probably all bisexual in terms of what they consider attractive, but for obvious reasons prefer men.

As such, lesbians generally fall into three camps: political , fat/ugly, or traumatized.

yeah, they wont go after a man, cuz they r lesbians, so being lesbian causes isolation, not the other way around

u do isolate yourself

If you already had your mind made up why the hell did you ask a question? And no, most lesbians are just ugly/fat chicks who repulse men with their presence

Why would you isolate yourself and end up with few friends?
Just because you're a lesbian?

cuz corelation isnt causation and i dont see u showing reseach on being gay.

imagine yourself getting old enough to be a teenager with hormones raging about and having crushes on other girls, instead of the boys, like the rest. Sure is a comfortable situation for u, no? Nothing like social pressure and intolerance

But it's not like that though. My county is 100% tolerant of gays
I have no doubt that it would have been fine for a popular normal person to be gay
It just didn't happen. Only the weird ones turned gay

Pot calling the kettle black

how does that make u more right? Ive shown reasoning, which makes your statement wrong. U gonna stick to your opinion? Cuz u shouldnt. U gonna do actual learning and research?

100%? Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight…
I have no doubt it wouldntve been fine for a popular person.
Show me the research, then

Yes, I agree, All bignosed nigger potheads are gay

You've shown opinion
lolno
why would someone being passive aggressive make me change my opinion?
ok
You haven't shown any research, you just rambling off using words incorrectly. Are you a lesbian?

Big nose is an evolutionary trait of lesbians

It's so when they are licking the pussy from behind the nose can pleasure the butthole

If it would have been fine for a popular person why did they all have boyfriends and not become fags?

If it wouldn't have been fine for a less popular person (everyone becomes randomly homophobic against less popular people) why did they do it anyway?

Is that the same for jews ?

it's about smelling what's selling

no, ive shown reasoning
cuz is baseless
u havent show any research to back your opinion, so u clearly r a lesbian.

what? Cuz they r not popular, if gay and popular, if not gay
do what? They didnt choose to be gay to isolate themselves

Have sense.

no you haven't
what does this mean, speak english
neither have you, and you type like a retard; there's no way you aren't a lesbian

yes, i have
cuz its* baseless
u r wrong and a retard. Why would u want to be wrong?

if you're right then I want to be wrong that way I'm nothing like you, it's like a survival instinct

being wrong leads to death, so start digging your grave

I will gladly kill myself if it means you get to stay wrong

kill yourself, but im right, though

you can't be right because you'd have to kill yourself then, that's how this works

it works like this: u r wrong and u need to kill yourself to speed up the process of dying due to being wrong

/thread

no, if you're right you have to kill yourself so that you'll never get to be proven wrong that way you win forever. You aren't a loser are you, butch?

no, im right, meaning u r wrong, so u need to bend over and die to obey the rules of nature

Are you 12, you fucking faggot? Get out with this nigger talk.

No picture proof or other sources to back up your claims. Apply yourself.

It's because of the jews.