Im fucked

I'm fucked guys. Payed my rent on the 13th. Got a text from my landlord today saying that I have to pay it today or she's kicking me out. Apparently she never got it. What the fuck can I do? I have 200 for me to live on until the 10th. Even if I starve for the next two weeks I'm still 270 short. Fuck guys, I'm boned.

She's probably just saying she didn't get it, to get you to pay again.

you gave her the money cash without asking for a receipt?

Who did you give it to if not her? Also

Just kill her user that way you won't have pay rent anymore, problem solved you're welcome

Cancel the check bro

op is long gone. hasn't replied once.

Do people still use checks in the current year? I haven't used one in 5 or so years

Only for rent and my backwards ass utility bill that doesn't do the newfangled internets.

Put it in her mailbox like every month.

I'd love to, if it was a check

I've asked in the past and never gotten one.

This. Ya dun goofed

I usually wind up owing money on my state income taxes every year and the fuckers want me to pay a 'convenience fee' to use a credit card, like this is still some kind of newfangled technology. So they get a check.

WELCOME TO TRUNP'S AMERICA FAGGOT

Then don't pay her, are you for real

just show her those triple dubs

Check'd

OP is a fucking retard. Who pays rent in cash AND gets no receipt?

You deserve this you stupid faggot.

I will gladly not pay her. Problem is that she is fucking crazy and will probably get the eviction ball rolling.

She will appreciate it.

Probably. Also

DOLAN TURNIP WILL EVICT ALL YOU FAGS

If I had another option I would jump all over it.

Put something else in her mailbox. And by "something else" I mean your penis, and by "mailbox" I mean her pooper.

meet her in person/ text her and explain that you already sent her the check. She can't fault you if the mail or the bank fails to perform the transaction.

You don't have a receipt, so learn from this next time and always keep a receipt.

If she doubts your claim, print out a record of transactions for your checking account and show her.

my fucking sides

Make dat deposit amirite

No banking record. It was a cash payment. I would move from this shit hole in a heart beat. My city sucks for finding decent housing at a reasonable rate.

as anyone recommended suicide yet? it could work in this case.

DONGLE TRAP WILL LOCK UP ALL YOU BUTTFUCKING DEGENERATE FREELOADERS

Evicted, wish granted

Let this be a life lesson for you OP, on how not to properly handle your finances.

checking
I'm pretty sure if you take her to court you'll win.
If you can prove there was an arrangement that you would put the money in the mailbox every month and she'd take it (obvious since you've been living there for months/years) then the judge would believe you when you'd say that she tried to jew you out of this month's rent.

Then she's breaking the law & you're a fool for letting her scam you.

Am I reading correctly that the burden of proof lays on her to be able to evict me?

i don't think so.

No, wtf.
It lies on you to prove that
Which is

OP am I reading this right that you made a habit of leaving cash unattended in an unlocked mailbox, in plain public view?

I guess it was a letter in a locked mailbox in an apartment complex.
At least, I hope so.
Assuming OP isn't trolling

That's gay as fuck bruh…
Only help I can offer is suck 300 dicks for a dollar piece and get a fucking receipt next time.

i will ask my wife next time we fuck

Thanks for the support guys. I'm well aware of the fact that I'm a retard. This bitch is crazy, she tried doubling my rent a couple months ago because my girl would come by maybe once a day. I've been looking for months to find a better place to live. Fuck this town.

Hahaha! You're going to get evicted!