Part 1

Jason, a hard working honest family man, came on to Reddit (I know, I know) to seek help.

It appears that this poor man admitted on /r/AdviceAnimals that 475 days ago he caught his wife cheating on him with his neighbor and he hasn't been happy since. He stayed with her for the sake of their children: imgur.com/FFwtp0V

Problem is that, darn it all, he found out she was STILL cheating on him with the same guy. He had stayed with her for over a year after catching her and she had decided to just go ahead and keep cheating (bitches, man). So he sought help on /r/RelationshipAdvice: archive.is/2bwqR

TLDR fucked up shit.

Caught her cheating. OVERWHELMING evidence. She pulls the "you don't have evidence we had sex, just that we had planned to and talked about previously having sex!" feminist deflection.

The wife continued to pull the feminist card and threatened to take away the kids in the divorce and that she'd use the claim he tried to commit suicide (before they met when he was in HIGH SCHOOL) to do so: archive.is/2bwqR#selection-1945.0-1945.444

But what struck out was that the piece of shit girlfriend OF the neighbor who she was cheating with DEFENDED the wife: archive.is/2bwqR#selection-1945.445-1945.645

Messed up right? But hey, it's nothing that's not the typical reaction from these types in a divorce. It's well documented, it's pretty much the norm to the point divorce lawyers tell women to lie about this stuff.

That was over a year ago.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/2bwqR#selection-1957.142-1957.317
archive.is/Bfqyl
journalreview.com/obituaries/article_0218466a-af61-11e6-8093-c3042a54c703.html
archive.is/ajz16
archive.is/BldAs
archive.is/beyek
archive.is/S2T9T#selection-2203.0-2203.292
archive.is/7xAGb#selection-1457.0-1463.12
gofundme.com/funding-for-the-zells
archive.is/3rTuQ#selection-1981.0-1993.69
archive.is/EwJyJ#selection-3761.0-3767.48
archive.is/y3oAh#selection-453.14-455.10
wwww.facebook.com/ron.melvin.1
archive.is/25Dui
archive.is/OM6oW
archive.is/OM6oW#selection-693.1-699.2
archive.is/61qWL
archive.is/o3pcU
archive.is/JxjIP
gofundme.com/tyler-charlee-worley-fund
archive.is/Mp7GA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And then he catches her cheating AGAIN: archive.is/2bwqR#selection-1957.142-1957.317

So…after vigorous advice to delete Facebook, lawyer up and hit the gym, the hard working honest family man DID so: archive.is/Bfqyl

Good for him, right?

This was a month ago.

So he seeks legal advice, gets his bearings and (this poor guy is struggling through this the entire time only thinking about his children) FILES FOR DIVORCE.

Fuck yes. Tells the wife, despite her pathetic screaming and bitching, that he is going to leave her. Not "take the children" just leave her, hopefully get joint custody (unlikely, he's a male) and move out.

So that's all said and done. Cunt is screaming at him, right, telling him he should sleep in the lounge instead. But he doesn't want her pulling any abuse bullshit so gets a blow-up mattress and sleeps in the basement.

And then she murders his children.

STABS them in the THROAT. Both the little boy and girl.

These children would've not died quickly. They would've drowned, suffocating in their own blood, looking up in terror as "mommy dearest" stands over them smiling.

She then screams at him down the stairs into the basement "NOW YOU CAN'T TAKE THE KIDS FROM ME!"

News:

journalreview.com/obituaries/article_0218466a-af61-11e6-8093-c3042a54c703.html

archive.is/ajz16

archive.is/BldAs

archive.is/beyek

Remember, before some desperate outlets (the same ones who scream "fake news") try to spin this with "well, he may have been abusive!", police CONFIRMED that no previous criminal record or even police call out ever occurred for him or his home.

Hell, the poor bastard even blamed himself for not sleeping on the couch like she demanded and possibly being killed along with his children because he might have saved them: archive.is/S2T9T#selection-2203.0-2203.292

But…it get's worse.

Her piece of shit mother came out immediately after the murders, you know when it was confirmed that she did murder her children, to DEFEND her with a GoFundMe campaign, using both their childrens pictures and mentioning the husband as abusive: (Cunt mothers Facebook) archive.is/7xAGb#selection-1457.0-1463.12 (GoFundMe page) gofundme.com/funding-for-the-zells

The, get this, NEIGHBOR who she was fucking, came out in her defense too: archive.is/3rTuQ#selection-1981.0-1993.69 and archive.is/EwJyJ#selection-3761.0-3767.48

Oh, oh, and the piece of shit other cunt who was dating the neighbor? The bitch who blamed the husband and defended the wife, the woman her boyfriend was cheating on HER with, she's STILL dating the fucking scumbag. This is the one who's children (were) friends with this poor mans: archive.is/y3oAh#selection-453.14-455.10

The neighbors name, the one who cheated with this guys wife, is: Ron Melvin

Here's his Facebook page:

wwww.facebook.com/ron.melvin.1

archive.is/25Dui

Here's his business page: archive.is/OM6oW

And yes, this man actually helped code this assholes business page as well: archive.is/OM6oW#selection-693.1-699.2

Brandi Worley, everyone. Piece of shit murdering whore: archive.is/61qWL

archive.is/o3pcU

archive.is/JxjIP

A violent psychopath who murdered her innocent children. Her mother who defended the murder of her grandchildren. The neighbor who praised the murderer of his childrens best friends. And his girlfriend who defended a cheating whore.

Here's this guys GoFundMe if any of you feel like providing a little to the dead kids funerals: gofundme.com/tyler-charlee-worley-fund

Bump

You are doing good work user but now I won't sleep for hours due to rage.

You know what makes me rage?

Despite all the shit from the cunt-in-law, neighbor, neighbors girlfriend and the shitbitch herself?

That there are parents with children of their own who are defending this murdering psychobitch on Fagbook.

Bump

fucking shit user.. as if i wasen't jaded enough already.

Nah, you'll be far more jaded when she barely gets 10 years in prison and then parole.

Another benefit of being a neet and isolating yourself from people, to avoid situation like this.

Am I completely lost if this doesn't phase me anymore? It's to be expected on this gay earth.

Hell, I haven't been shocked about this since Dear Zachary.

Why? For being a cuck?

Eh, he did leave her ass and file for divorce.

There was his first mistake. After he should have took the kids and disappear in 'stralia or jap or Europe or whatever, she couldn't find him and there is no extradition if he had proof of her retardnes

Well, when he did leave she stabbed his children in the throat.

So…

Fuck sake user
yeah but I mean like, not saying it. Just pack, pick kids and leave when she is at work or with chad or something

Bitch was a stay-at-home mother and fucking the neighbor when she wasn't. No place or time to do so secretly.

When i turned 18 my father told about how the same thing happened to him and he stayed with her because of me and my brothers and save for that he was still a horrible father anyway
Whatever you do anonymous, do NOT interact with 3DPD.

I can already see the double standards everywhere saying how she's mentally ill and sufferring boo hoo.
If this was a guy all of them would be screaming for the death penalty

Yep.

See:

Thats what you get for putting your dick into an inferior ape. You must find a thoroughbred white woman or asian from a well established family or even a kike wife to have quality breeding material.

Shit skins are little more than apes with intellect and not much more. IQ has alot to do with this, anyone with half a brain would think to use the kids to extort money before taking a blade to them.

If this happened to me I would have beaten her to death and just left. Taken all the cash,guns, food, water, and gas I could scrounge and just leave for Mexico. Maybe try and make it to some shithole or a warzone like Ukraine and do what little good I could do there. Honestly, the kids dead theres very little reason to stick around, won't be surprised if they try to stick charges on him for it.

user, you really aren't thinking. She could bitch and scream but if he had thought it through is easy as fuck to disappear, get to Mexico and change name or go in Europe and ask asylum….as I said, no extradition even for the kids if you ask for protection and there is clear danger. Fuck if you go to any country and move in a little city no one can actually find you

The earth isn't that small after all

That's kinda the point. There is absolutely no evidence of a clear danger.

She wasn't even crazy, besides being a narcissistic cheating bitch, according to the guy. The murders were just high level sociopathic bullshit to get revenge.

No police were ever called to their residence, no police calls ever made, no criminal history.

He's fucked. Especially as a man trying to sneak children out.

I see your point, but again, moving with the kids would look like a normal vacation therefor no one would suspect anything and then puff he would overstay his vacation. Land in France, move to Spain and drop your name, do it a couple of times and she can't find you. You know that cops can't really find you if you haven't commit a international crime? Yes she could fill a search for kidnaping but then again, would be on his old name and the old country rather then the new one, move to one country, change name, move to another change again. Gone new person….most of the documents, especially low tier like name changing get easily lost and this is exponential if you do it in two different country.

The option would be
Or

And of course the piece of shit who she was cheating with was a Trump supporter.

This isn't reddit. Speaking of, you should really be getting back there.

Why would you marry someone that fat and slutty? Clearly has a case of the crazies.

Nice blogpost user.
But the more imminent question is whose life we gonna fuck up over this?
The cunt will go to jail anyways.

Literally nowhere on his page is that photo.

Mother-in-Law. Neighbor. Neighbors girlfriend.

I am satisfied that you will never breed. Fuck off cunt.

I am satisfied that you will be cuckholded by your Jewess, as you kikes love that shit.

How many layers of irony do you sit behind?

It is though. Even if for some reason that one isn't, check the rest of his page, he supports the shabbos goy.

JIDF hasn't given up on the chans yet I see.
If it wasn't for Israel the shitshow in the ME wouldn't be nearly as bad, as Israel is the reason we made it shit to begin with. Nothing wrong with Jews on an individual level, but as a group their interests are very contrary to The West's interests. As well as this, the mass human rights violations which continue to be committed by Israel against the Palestinians is yet another reason that I oppose them.

ikr, it sucks that someone exposed the mass violation of privacy being committed by the US government. I'm no AnCap, but this is the most statist thing I have ever read.

They are though.

No.

You don't.

All over the news. If the (((news))) were reporting the rest of story i'd just post the news.

They didn't. So you work with what you have. Same with if he had come to Infinitechan to state his story here.

How hard is it to wreck his neighbor's face and his wife's? This faggot just can't get respected, he deserves this if he stays with this cunt

Man, perhaps you should read part 2

Learn your history.

Is this le supreme troll fag?

Yeah, when you take people's ancestral land from them they have a tendency to want it back, fancy that? I don't see people claiming that Aboriginals or American Indians or the Irish are unjust in wanting to at least have recognition of this fact, if not actively fighting the invading force until a compromise can be reached, so why is it permissible when Israel does it, especially when they continue to terrorise the Palestinians?

Literally no-one would take issue with Israel if they annexed Palestine or gave Palestinians the same rights as kike.

But they don't. There's only a comparison between indigenous people of other countries if places like Australia and America were still denying rights to their natives and those natives weren't citizens.

Did I hurt your feelings Achmed?

I'd take issue, and people who value basic human rights would take issue.

idk

Wrong, try again.

(((you)))

are raids illegal on Holla Forums?
If not, then lets raid these fuckers and expose the truth.
Lets leave comments on their go-fund-me linking to them.
Lets bring this whore down to the lowest of depths, and laugh at her suffering.

If the law wont prosecute her, then we will.

And if she doesn't?

WTF is wrong with you? do you not know what a whistle-blower is? or are you just retarded?

Heartbreaking. She's probably gonna claim her abuse lead to insanity. I wouldn't be surprised if she does get off easy. The double standards are just infuriating.

You do the crime you do the time

all the more reason to raid.

Aboriginals and American Indians don't use human shields. If I had to pick between supporting Jews or Muslims, I'm picking Jews 9/10 times.

Both sides do horrible things, I don't deny this. Just as the Palestinians use human shields, the Israelis will kill innocent children, bulldoze Palestinian houses to make room for Israeli infrastructure, and practice the oh so humanitarian tactic of roof knocking, to give you a friendly heads up that they're about to destroy your home.
Beyond this, Israel receives US aid, and is brought up as a reason that we need to maintain a presence in the ME - bad for Americans and their allies, as what do we get out of this arrangement?

pray for the family she literally destroyed?
ha ha… sometime i wish i could punch people who post shit on internet

Someone should tell her partner Jared that she's likely cheating on him and if he files for divorce to take the kids first because she thinks it's okay to murder her children out of revenge.

archive.is/Mp7GA

bump

check em

These never fails to crack me up.

MORAL OF THE STORY
NEVER FERTILIZE CRAZY

Part 2?