Who is your SJWfu?

Who is your SJWfu?

Not even once user.

lol fucking nerd

I didn't think that was even possible.

IS that a tranny?

She'd be a lot cuter if she wasn't so insane

People in general will mold their views to those around them to fit in if they are in the minority (A leftist with more right wing friends or vice versa). It starts with just moderating what they say and slowly they'll change over time.

In relationships one person will be submissive and the other will be in charge. A the French say, there is always one who kisses and one who turns the cheek. The submissive party will be the one to change their views over time. If it's the man and she is attracted to you and respects you, she'll change. If you notice she isn't, then she doesn't look up to you and your relationship is doomed.

i'd imagine a lot of girls try it out to gauge how much attention and money they can get, but some of them wake up and realize they are surrounded by sweaty palmed betas, while trans "women" are sucking up the little attention they're getting, so they just fucking bail.

Of course the true sociopaths stay for the power.

And didn't have a jew face.

You deserve everything you get.

see

beta detected

street-walker detected

She's aged terribly

help me

That isn't how it works user, you faggot.

Huh, I thought asukafags were supposed to be alpha like they claim to be.

Then tell us how it works.

You're supposed to be an immovable rock that is constantly improving yourself, you can't force others to follow, because that in of itself is a weakness. A giant power insecurity that most will detect right off the bat. The alpha doesnt MAKE others follow them, others simply follow the alpha because he is the alpha.

No one said anything about forcing people to change their views just that people do change their views to suit those around them and a woman in a relationship will do the same.

your waifu a shit

good job, alpha's are nice people, even to other alpha's, just dont fuck with them or get in their way.

Flynt tries very, very hard to be a pretty, pretty grill.

We're talking waifus here, not husbandos

Daily reminder that she will never breed and have cute daughters to replace her. She will die a childless catlady.

Don't be transphobic. This is an SJWaifu thread. Woman are women are women.

TRIPS OF TRUTH
You will never help Ana reverse the population decline resulting from the Armenian genocide.

tfw you will never turn Ellen Page into an obedient house wife.

Weak shit, user.

Even Skallacuking got a lesbian to suck his sword.

She look like a cumslut. Tbh but I dont mind, but she is the 2nd best girl, THIS GIRL IS THE BEST.

You live a block from her right user? Get to it.

eww.

When do you think the last time it smiled was?

probably when the headlines said that Hillary has a 99% chance to win

Are short lived fleeting moments of bliss happiness? Are they happiness when Trump crushes your dreams forever over the course of the next few hours well into the next morning?

here u go op

i cant tell if she's cute or extremely autistic looking

She is not as good looking as she is pretending.

just like every female ever

HOLY SHIT

You'd need a floor jack to lift up her spare tire just so you could get at her rancid crotch.

Mine is Jenny "REDDIT QUEEN" Nicholson!! She likes Naruto, Disney and the new star wars!

(checked)
I wish she'd just get some big breast implants. I'd watch her videos if she bounced all over while complaining.

Mine is the (((president)))
I know he's not (provably) a woman, but keep an open mind…

Kike Silveranus.

sauce on pic?

It's from some Hitomi Tanaka pic set.

Dirty kike needs some hard loving.

gross, user

source?

literally any synagogue.

This vid will never stop being a personal favorite.

rofl

She looks like that kid from Ladybugs who offed himself.

She is not aging well at all. Kike magic, not even once.

Proof that Anglo women peak at age 14.

Ana is cute but she seems like a huge bitch and I'd bet money she's a coalburner.

Anita is the patrician choice, she'd make a great housewife once you fucked the feminism out of her. She's fucking loaded too.

Zarna Joshi

Does she poo in loo?

"Trust a snake before a Jew and a Jew before a Greek, but never trust an Armenian" - George Orwell

Is she depicted in this cartoon?

Indian girls have this strange combination of being dumb as shit but elitist and arrogant.

Yes

Yes she's the Hugh Mungus what!? girl

You faggots made me attracted to her when you ordered me to jerk off on that picture of her bare ass last year. This is your fault.

Now I end up blowing my load to her at least once every 2 weeks because of that admittedly stupid dare that I chose to follow through. And I still fucking hate her with the same amount of revile as I did before. I consider my faps as she probably would the crazy feminist cunt; Rape in absentia.

she honestly doesn't look that bad in that pic, but i bet her pussy smells

Sauce, motherfucker. I need it.

Show me the booty. Also, RIP your sanity.

You're wrong. Women entire political opinions are based on who is putting their penis in them.

She's incredibly insane

You know how the saying goes: always stick your dick in crazy.

All these posts and not a single Emma. Are you faggots even trying any more?

This one, bonus points for being a jewess succubus.

Now they have woken up.

she turned into janeane garofalo?
makes sense

Why do they wear those they look ugly as hell.

Every day of 2017 i masturbate to her.

Even created an insta account just to follow her.

Love mai waifu.

I wish it wasn't true.
;_;

more like iwanta bump

shit, hump works better
iwanta hump

michael cera?