what are those little bowls the chefs use to measure all their ingredients ahead of adding them to the recipe?

what are those little bowls the chefs use to measure all their ingredients ahead of adding them to the recipe?
I always see chefs with a million little tiny bowls with all their spices ready to add it in and say their usual special words like "BANG!" or "SPICE THIS UP" in general. what in the world are those little bowls called!??!

Other urls found in this thread:

etsy.com/search/home-and-living/kitchen-and-dining?q=tiny bowls&order=most_relevant&view_type=gallery&ship_to=US&explicit=1&ref=esearch_group0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They are called bowls. You measure the ingredients with a measuring cup or measuring spoons or scale and put it into a bowl.

How can anyone be this retarded? Sad.

user thanks, but cmon… you kno what I mean.

those tiny little bowls that are too tiny for anything else. they have like ten of them all lined up with different spices the size of just a few teaspoons each. they pick them up and toss the contents into the pot or pan they are cooking in and say "spazzz" or "ftoom!" and then add the next one and the crowd cheers.

when I search bowls I find big bowls for like eating breakfeast.

and sage is a common ingredient stored in these small bowls.

cups :^)

well close, but they are not shaped like cups, they are shaped like little tiny bowls the size of just a few teaspoons.

I searched ingredient bowls and find nothing.

Custard cups maybe?

OH MY YES, that is quite close my anonymous friend, but are all small bowls named custard cups?

Stupid fucks who can't cook giving wrong advice, typical.

Its called, "mise en place", you can use any sort of bowl, I prefer ramekins.

Search for "prep bowls".

I honestly feel bad that you're probably a retarded non-white underage so here you go.

etsy.com/search/home-and-living/kitchen-and-dining?q=tiny bowls&order=most_relevant&view_type=gallery&ship_to=US&explicit=1&ref=esearch_group0

wow thanks anons. I internet hug you all.

:-(

I was like totally lost and confused but you really pulled me from the darkness and showed me the way. I am greatful towards you. a moment we shall meet in heaven and know God together.

I still prefer the Pyrex Custard Cup over the standard prep bowl. Yoy can bake them and all sorts of shit.

There called remikans..

Maybe you can look for toy bowls.
Or maybe shot glasses.

spice weasel