slurp shit nigger

i gonna bump this thread for a week

the only good commie is a dead commie

reuters.com/article/us-cuba-castro-idUSKBN13L044
firmly ensconced

simply ebik thread famalama ding dong

good job

inb4 Obama takes credit for it like he did Osama

and conveniently forget to mention that Osama was in his house the whole time.

2016 has been a great year

>>>Holla Forums

KEEP WALKING COMMIEQUEER, THIS IS A CAPITALIST IMAGEBOARD

I swear to Satan I will destroy this "man" with my spooky bisexual magick, how dare he associate faggotry with a collectivist ideology.

Obama took out Bin Laden and Castro?!
BEST PRESIDENT EVER

castro came to power in 1959
he lasted 57 years
he survived all attempts to unseat him
he watched kennedy, johnson, nixon, ford, carter, reagan,bush snr, clinton, bush jr and obongo all come and go while smoking a giant cigar.
he completely and utterly defeated the US on every level, then died at 90 in his bed.
all hail Fidel.

Communism in on the rise

NAZIS WATCH OUT

no it isn't. do you only ever lie?

say that to my face, not online, and see what happens

He was a scared little faggot that murdered his own people. He turned his country from a prosperous nation into a complete shithole ….he was pathetic.

i'm sad. i hope raul already has a strong successor in mind.

wrong. see pic related. the economy expanded constantly, despite unrelenting US pressure. healthcare and education are free. it may not be switzerland, but most cubans don't want to their country to become a little america. 57 years of defiance, siempre victoria

hhahahaha faggot

laughing on a mans death. wtf is wrong with you.

Where do you think we are?

Holy shit commies are fucking stupid…it's called propaganda retard it's based on unverified stats provided by Cuba…Cuba is a shithole communism has never worked and will never work

commie scum….human!
NO

to say it in your own words

holy shit, you're a lazy, ignorant bigot.
the stats are world bank based on banking data. the truth doesn't interest you, does it?

Burger will never make Cuba fall

Back to leftypol ignorant child

go back to suck some muslim dick and drink your tea

After a hurricane simpleton
wew lad

SO MUCH

HA-HA-HAAAAAAA

its spelt whining

RIP

its not very christian

worshiping a kike on a stick

wew lad

so, let's all suck some trump dick and forget that we lost the argument on cuba. this won't take long

i can't see him laughing through all the fat

Cuba is a shithole you have no argument

State in the Bible where it states that you should feel sad for EVERYONE'S death unconditionally, regardless of who they are or what they have done

Matthew 25:40
‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

checked

brb, gonna go spit on a homeless person

You are twisting my words, this isn't about helping one another unconditionally. This is about feeling sad unconditionally. For example if I were to take in a homeless person in dire need of help, despite knowing he wouldn't be able to return the favour, feeling and then as a result expressing my discontent as a consequence of his behaviour while in my domain wouldn't be me suddenly burning him at the stake. The same goes to calling someone fat, knowing full well that they wouldn't enjoy it, in the hopes of them changing themselves for the better. What you feel about their weight is irrelevant. Same goes to this. My words towards him now that he is dead can do no harm and it should still be noted that his deeds are not worthy of praise the same way you do not mourn an arsonist that burns down homes for fun, death in general is a sad affair but there is no obligation to feel for them.

Marxist communism has never been tried though.
t.leftypol

i can't tell you how you should feel, but he was making fun of a man's death and the bible says
"whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me"
do what you want, but i interpret this that i should treat others as if they where god. no matter what they did.

they were god..
not a native

Like I said, my words can no longer harm him, which is why they were never directed towards him. They were directed towards to the person I responded to, which is that his life leading up to the point of his death, which is when all of his life's deeds become set in stone, are to be held in much lower regard than for most people. Whether you laugh, smile or shitpost is irrelevant, the statement is directed as a precautionary message to others. Nobody laughs at death for the sake of it being death, it is always in regard their deeds when they were still alive and it is always directed to others rather than being a secret personal fulfilment.

we can agree that there are better examples for a decent human being.
still, i wouldn't say that i'm glad that he is dead now.

I'm an atheist you retarded faggot

You sure you're replying to the right person?

bump

this

lol were dat pedophile milf scene from?
Got the full version?