Cucked Military: No Nazis Allowed!

Sup Holla Forums
So I was just about to join the Navy and enlist this monday. Handed in a copy of my criminal record. Got a call back from my recruiter today saying my application is being denied because I spray painted a swastika on a temple 14 YEARS AGO when I was a junior in high school. lol, I scored a 92 on the ASVAB and I'm getting rejected for a little spray paint half my life ago, while low IQ morons and gays are welcomed in, and women are getting combat positions now.
So just letting Russia, China, or any other potential enemy who might want to invade, know- you probably won't get much resistance from our cucked services. Can't believe the Turner Diaries is actually coming true.

Other urls found in this thread:

militaryspot.com/enlist/what-is-the-maximum-age-limit-for-each-branch-of-the-military>>6448403
militaryspot.com/enlist/what-is-the-maximum-age-limit-for-each-branch-of-the-military
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, that’d be why.

The military has enough niggers already. We don't need more of you.

Should have spray painted a hammer and sickle instead

It's because you were charged with a felony hate crime you stupid bastard. Almost everyone I know in my career is literally a Nazi. You just fucked up and did some ignorant ass babby shit and GOT CAUGHT! How the fuck do you even get caught for that anyway? Did you fucking sign it with your name? God damn you're dumb.

OP you are fuckin retarded

t. brainwashed usmc zogbot berserker

the military used to be an alternative you were given instead of serving jail time

my friend who did it with me got us caught

LMAO loser! hahaha You cannot even join the military to go get blown up fighting for darks and LGBT. LMAO @ YOU!

and yeah, we were stupid bastards. We were drunk juniors in high school after a party. But seriously, we're talking 14 years ago. For fucking spray paint. I could see if I had curb stomped somebody or some kind of assault, but this is ridiculous.

Graffiti isn't a felony

You dodged a bullet user

You best start believing in cautionary tales user,you're in one.

Honestly you're better off not joining. There's no honor in the service anymore. It's just glorified welfare for people that aren't too lazy.

Yes. Yes you are. If you blatantly damage public or private property, either whether irreparable or not, you are a dirty nigger. You'd be doing us all a service lynching yourself.

This is a bait thread.

tagging actually is a felony in my state, but it's definitely a felony when it's classified as a hate crime

No. It's not. You're obviously still a fucking piece of shit if you're trying to get into the military at 28 fucking years old, which is the age cutoff anyway. Even if you didn't have a record, you still wouldn't be able to get in. You're too old, gramps. Go back to your retirement home.

You're better off, why on earth do you want to die or be crippled for Israel? I wouldn't even serve under President Trump, its going to take a long time to get the scent of Obama's asshole out of the top brass.

meh, I was going for the Navy. It's not like I was gonna be trekking through the desert with a rifle on my back fighting for israel. I just wanted to be the Hospital Corp working in med.

actually I'm 32 and the cutoff age is 39.

Heretic!

Dawg, Corpsmen or Navy meds don't do shit. You're not trained in shit. You're not an RN you're not shit. You get zero certifications. You're not even qualified as a fucking EMT. Corpsmen are basically candy stripers. You learn how to give shots and hand out motrin. You are generally worthless.

no, what's not?

Do you really want to get injected with Jew vaccines anyway OP

just go join an open militia, no FBI shit

seriously? a medic isn't even qualified as an EMT?

open militia won't get me any gibsmedats

JARHEAD

No, they literally don't get shit. The only good training they get is pre-deployment training where they actually get experience. Some of the better training is pretty fucking intense. One task they have to accomplish is keep a pig alive whom the instructors have shot with an M16. But, that experience is only reserved for the Corpsmen who are assigned to the Fleet Marine Force.

damn, that's fucked up

lol, you're applying to the wrong team.

The U.S. Military exists to spread democracy, feminism, LGBT rights and, above all, to secure the privileges of the Jews.

fuck them. go fight your own battle.
join a militia.

but user, I couldn't find a Kriegsmarine or Luftwaffe recruiting station

Join the french foreign legion, eventually get into PMC and kill shitskins in South Africa at the beck and call of a rich white lady.

They didn't reject you because you were a Nazi, they rejected you because you're a faggot who speaks like a twelve-year-old girl.

Hahahahahaha!!!! Who told you THAT crock of shit!?

To be fair, all recruiters do is sell crock's of shit. I'm surprised they were interested in OP to begin with, though.

What field do you work in?

What the hell is the Navy going to do to prepare you for a race war?

militaryspot.com/enlist/what-is-the-maximum-age-limit-for-each-branch-of-the-military>>6448403
well, the recruiters

militaryspot.com/enlist/what-is-the-maximum-age-limit-for-each-branch-of-the-military

I look like I'm in my mid 20s, I'm in decent shape, and I tested high

Tell them the rabbi paid you to do it

The 33rd Pozz Division.

The official age limits are usually there for special circumstances, What they really want are dumb kids age 18 to 26.

Also

Are you seriously joining the Navy at the age of 30?

Artillery, Recruiting and now Comm. Nearly all white men I've known pledged allegiance to Hitler. A few buddies and mine used to all throw Roman salutes in his room together.

No…you're stupid.

That's, honestly, surprising. I'd imagine the average recruit would be the the kind of patriot who hates Nazis because WWII was the U.S.'s last great military victory.

sage, stop sliding real content

Thread is shit, but I'll bump it because you're a faggot wannabe-hotpocket.

and the recruiters, like I said. Why would they lie about it?

Gets waivered all the time, but whatever.

Have you ever heard of identity theft? Recruiting stations sell your info to the highest bidder.

I'm sorry, I'm I taking up room that should be left for another trump, ancapism, or youtube shadow banning thread?

The military (enlisted side) is literally one giant red pill. What you see in the media is the Military Industrial Complex up in DC and the Pentagon trying to please O-Nigger because if they don't they get fired. No enlisted person I know agrees nor believes anyou of the bullshit that's regurgitated in the media or by the brass in DC. Every single person I work with is red pilled. We openly speak about politics and are completely loyal to the American people.

so then I sound like I'd be a good fit. Write me a letter of recommendation, user

They get a lot of spoiled teenagers who show up because they couldn't get accepted into college, I imagine that an adult who knows his place in society and actually wants to serve his country is a godsend as long as he's taken care of his body.

Also,

OP either sucks at math or he sucked at high school (probably both) because his junior year should have been 15-16 years ago.

French Foreign Legion OP: French citizenship, new identity, decent pay, leave americastan behind forever if you want. Things are bad when the French have way bigger balls about fighting terrorists. They suspended the constitution so they could raid those fuckers Go into mudskin homes without court orders. They are not violating the French. Taking control of the situation. Not bitching about the shitskin's rights. If I were in your position OP…. French Foreign Legion

Because they're piece of shit recruiters desperate for numbers. That's all recruiting is. It's a quota game. Recruiters have to talk to, call, interview, test and contract so many people per month or quarter. If they don't make their quota, they either get reprimanded or fired on severe cases.

No, it doesn't. Age waivers are nearly impossible. You need a Commanding General level waiver, and do you really think a fucking one or two star general is going to waive some piece of shit 28+ year old kid who waited 10 years too long to join the military? Fuck no! In the 3 years I was on recruiting I had never even seen an age waiver in any of the recruiting stations in our building, let alone my office.

kept back in second grade for behavior problems
math is what I scored highest in

user, you don't want to serve in an army that's going to deny you for such utter horseshit.

I would rather die. If you're so fucking stupid that you get caught, then obviously you're too stupid to be trusted with living.

Why if you were in my position? Sounds like you wanna do it. Why don't you?

If you were held back, you would be older! You should be 16-17 in your junior year!

OP: French Foreign Legion. US troops train with them to learn from them. Some of the best fighters in the world. You want to elevate your POS status? FFL

like I said, it was my friend that got us caught

ya dun goofed

That doesn't matter. You got caught. That's all that matters. That is the bottom line. You were too stupid to not get caught.

I heard the French Foreign Legion is like prison. You have to ask your commanding officer to buy shit with your own money. For what purpose?

OP a number of reasons. I already have an established career. But if I didn't and wanted to redeem myself and gtfo of this country I would do it.

Recruiters do local, county and state background checks. If he were to enlist and they found out he had a record, they could charge him with defrauding the government and throw him in federal prison with another felony crime.

they'll access your criminal record regardless. It would be much worse if you lied and said you had none.

I think you're being a little harsh with me, user. I'm sure you've been caught doing something bad at one point in life when you were a kid.
pls no more bully

If he was underaged than his records should be sealed. All the advice I've been given is to not fucking tell them you were a fuck up before your 18th birthday.

You're trying too hard to fit in here, US military recruiter.

I work in a specialized job and I work with a lot of fucking CUCKS who wanted to vote Bernie Sanders into office because all they do is browse plebbit all day and play LoL and other video games.

I lift, eat right, and am in school and all these faggots do I stated above. At times these little faggots get me so angry when they start hating on Trump.

That's not true. They are elite fighters. Our elite fighters are going there to observe them train. I lost touch with an old friend that joined the FFL after he made a mistake (non-violent felony). He only had good things to say about it. Never mentioned having to have permission to buy anything. Maybe during the the training… it's extensive… but if you make it.. you are pretty damn elite. You can elect to use a new name or keep your real name. New passport. University after you get out or pursue as career. Ur pay is urs. You don't have a lot of expenses so you can bank all your pay for later.

Nope. I have a perfectly clean record besides a few speeding tickets AFTER I joined the military. I havery absolutely nothing on my record.

Felonies aren't sealed. Felonies are permanent. And recruiters can get records unsealed and also, it's admittance. Even if his records are sealed, he admitted to a crime.

Enough! ANONS are being too hard on this kid. He admitted it was a mistake. It was non-violent and a long time ago. If he was going to re-offend, he prob would have already done it. Give the guy a break

I got off the recruiting field 2 years ago. I'm being pretty serious. 2 peers and I do nothing but talk shit on jews and niggers all day and talk about how Hitler did nothing wrong. I've red pulled them a lot, though. A lot of shit they didn't know, I've shown them.

well shit, I got into a dumb fight with my mom when I was 16 but she didn't press charges and I didn't go to court, did have to talk to some sort of judge though and was told I was on probation for a couple months. It set me straight, but would that fuck me hypothetically?

b-but you got CAUGHT speeding!? Wow, how fucking stupid are you to have gotten caught!?

if you talked to a judge, then you obviously went to court

If your record says "charged with" and "domestic violence" you're fucked and you might as well not even try. But…I'll tell you to try, because the worst they can do is tell you no. I would use tact in how I told the recruiter though.

You got lucky.

Not really tbh fam.
And the modern navy will turn down anyone no matter how smart you are if they see you as a potential problem.

The best way to spin is "my mom was a cunt. We got into an argument. She thought she would teach me a lesson and call the cops. Because I was a male, the police were forced to take me."

But the more I think about it the more I'm sure it might not end well. Because you went to court and we're put on probation, you were charged. But charged with what? If it was a misdemeanor then it's sealed or deleted from your record and you MIGHT be able to Suck a cock or two and get yourself in if you want to, but domestic assault is a really serious thing and even if it's not that serious an offence, the military will not accept you.

OP here
The funny thing is, I looked into enlisting with the Navy a 3 years back and declined because they weren't offering me much more than a job nuclear engineering or cryptography, neither of which I wanted to do. My recruiter at the time was a white Slav, and I explained my swastika case, and he said that it shouldn't be a problem since they would base their waiver decision heavily on his input and that he would go to bat for me
My current recruiters aren't white and they're telling me that the decision was made by MEPS and it can't be waived. Are they bullshitting me? If I went to a different recruiting office, could I have better luck?

Well just did a background check on myself, and nothing came up. Guess it didn't actually lead to anything or was sealed or something? Not sure. That entire night was hazy as hell, certainly was scared straight. Maybe I can bring in some sort of good character witness or something, that is of course still entirely dependent on our military uncucking itself even a little bit. I heard a lot of women are washing out of the Marines so I've got a small amount of hope left.

WEW NEVER MIND same thing I looked up with claims my older brother dindu nuffin bad in life. Fuck it.

Blessing in disguise user.

They're both kind of bullshitting you. MEPS does make determinations, but only after the waiver has been pushed up to the commanding officer for signing. The MEPS is used as a screening tool. Trust the white recruiter more.

but could a waiver be given for this? Or does it being a "hate crime" even though non-violent make it an automatic DQ?

Good, there's nothing of value left to get from joining the army, navy or anything else nowadays that you can't get elsewhere and without signing your life away to Israel.

If it's gun knowledge and technical info you wanted, /k/ and personal experience from practice will get you what you need far quicker and with less bullshit. If it's tactical experience and planning skill that need improvement, certain un-kiked video games such as military sims can be used to learn these things in an environment where you can repeat as much as needed, analyze your fuck-ups in great detail and even pit your capabilities against others to see if they're up to snuff. If it's just the shekels you were hoping for, there's plenty of piss-easy ways to earn them with minimal effort if you know where to look, and ways to acquire things without even spending anything if you're able to out-jew the jew.

The military is rapidly-spiraling into a useless mess of trannies, empowered womyn, mudshits and kikes, with no white men left to fix all the shit the others keep breaking like morons, keep the short bus alive when they fuck up or conduct operations with actual gravity behind them. By funneling in the diversity with reckless abandon, the kikes are unknowingly crippling the sword arm of their empire with dead weight, while assuming they're armoring it to the point of impenetrability. Soon enough, it's going to be nothing but progressive crazies and shitskins running in circles with guns and blowing their own heads off with them, while the jews kvetch over their nation's proxy military suddenly becoming fucking useless in a way they never saw coming.

Any of the white men who can actually function properly in the military have either already left/been sent home and are now forced to watch the nation rot with seething rage under their skin, or are in the process of getting thrown into the grinder and potentially mutilated for no good reason so they can join the former group. Anyone remaining of worth is eventually going to be funneled out as a veteran, and be left with nothing to do but watch it all crumble. That is, until a bunch of pissed-off white kin who know the real enemy show up in their neighborhood one day, and give them someone worthwhile to teach their knowledge to, allowing them to get vengeance on their former masters alongside those who've risen up.

You didn't miss out on much, unless of course you were wanting to get bossed around by uppity niggers and mudslimes, crazy trannies and women, and worst of all fucking kikes, all for nothing but advancing the formation of Greater Israel. If you really need that dose of U.S. military info and training, go find a local white veteran when shit pops off and ask him to help your ass out, because his kind are on the way out and fast in the utter maelstrom of shit that is the modern armed forces of the U.S.

bullshit

Depends on the officer.

Several of my NCOs and SNCOs were well past their 30s when they joined, and they were pretty good. Had a few guys like that in recruit training as well.

I'm not even looking for an age waiver- my age is not the issue. I need a moral waiver.

The National Guard is not the military there Gomer Pyle.

pls respond

Not likely to happen. Just go to a vocational and get a decent job.

I got a decent job. This would actually be a pay decrease for me. It's just something I've wanted to do.

Well, son, you dun goofed.

SAGE

Do not respond to bait threads.

If you can't make the military, try the border patrol.

how am I baiting?

Just ask recruiter for moral waiver if you insist on US.

I would go FFL if I was in your situation or mine if I was not already established/stuck in the USAfghanistan.

Had a friend get a moral waiver for a non-violent felony no questions asked. This would probably get you a pardon when you get discharged depending on state of residence.

Seems dumb to fight system. You could go where they don't care about your non-violent past and get a completely clean slate. New person, new passport, new life, no more explaining to anyone why you did something immature 14 years ago.

Bait post unless you did this when you were under 10 years old.

saved

The military that serves the American people does not wear a uniform, and does not survive very many missions.

Fuck you for even attempting to become a zogbot.

Whatcha doin, rabbi?

Your recruiter did you a favor. Would you really want to serve Hilldog if she's elected?

Underrated

The liquid Jew strikes, again, you fucking dumb cow.

At least you weren't allowed because of self harm issues

huh?

Have you tried to get your record expunged or at least sealed? The government can look at sealed files but expunged records are removed entirely. Either way you would be allowed to answer "no" when asked if you've ever been convicted of or charged with a crime.
Not a lawyer

Sage.
This isn't your blog.
>>>Holla Forums
**Also,
The bait smells very strongly here.**

what's baity about being drunk juniors in high school?

They are already nazis. Ashkenazis. Only shows the crazyness of the wicked. NWO is a fake, a road to dictatorship of evil. Get that right, and you already won your soul. Nex step is to abolish the kike built UN and it's tools like NATO, the CIA, and the cancerous media. Unification always ends in destruction. Diversification is the only garant for enduring freedom, so fuck the traitor jews in Washington. Destroy them all, KEK wills it!!!

Military is for Ziocucks anyways, find a Patriot militia or start your own Right Wing Death Squad, don't serve the ZOG.

Yeah military doesn't take people who damage property. I know you're a little salty because to you it seems like nothing, and it really is nothing.

But it's not because of the swasti, it's because of property damage. The same would've been done if you threw a rock at someone's window, burglarized someone's house, whatever.

whats so strange about drinking junior year

Why the fuck are you trying to join the military when you're god damn 30 years old? Are you that much of a failure you have to go be a welfare queen at your age?

God damn that's pathetic as fuck.

TOPKEK
O
P
K
E
K

Why anyone wants to spill his blood fighting for jews and their agenda is beyond me.

Were you not aware?

They don't want people who ask questions. They want human bodies to have "enemies" shoot bullets into.

This is good.

Unless he somehow got felony vandalism that isn't the reason.

do they shoot them now?

when i was in they impaled the pigs with a long knife

Which color of people?

I've been in the Marine Corps infantry for 7 years, the least pozzed of any non-Special Operations community. You dodged a bullet. No white man has any business being in a dying, pathetically suicidal military like ours. I count the hours until I can finally EOS and never fucking look back.

When I first joined, it was a different organization. That time is over.

Looking forward to dying for King Obongo and Jewish bros side by side with queers and butch women on the eastern front?

Good, why would you sacrifice your life for Israel and the nigger who rules your country?

Stop pretending like we're all pure when we are teenagers. The amount of destructive influences in our youth days is massive, many of us are bound to be "rebellious" in that age.
It is a part of these dark days.

Also its absolutely moronic to join the United States of Zion military these days.

Stop posting fam

>We have been fucked up by (((YU.S.A))) since the dawn of time on top of our own corruption obviously
>To some extent, i even respect Kebab terrorist for their conviction to their cause even if they are all brainwashed zionist puppets

It was actually the Marine Corps, but you idiots can LARP all day with something you found elsewhere on the internet.

At least make it believable.

That's not why people join, TOR faggot.

You should get trained from a younger age. You don't have to be in the military to get trained. You could get trained by many vets.

PMC is fucking hard to get into, m8.

Not surprising to me. Most of the anons worth a fuck are veterans, which is why JIDF shitposts about the military that fights for their interests so much. Genes > politics, and the sons of Thor, Frey, and Odin wish to war. That's how it is.

Anons should find a vet NOW to get trained. It's much better if you invest your time ahead of shit happening.

This can only be more pathetic if you start posting pics of you cutting yourself, OP.

The military has been the dumping ground for white trash, niggers ad spics for the last 3 decades, retards.
Nobody with basic education and competence would ever be retarded enough to look for a job in the armed forces.

Start or join a militia ,OP.
You'd be better off .

They did you a favor.